Quoted:

Give shit wages, get shit employees.
View Quote
Yes, this is an accurate statement.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:53:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In exchange for having skilled workers in low pay service jobs.

Maybe you like having prosecutors and public defenders?
View Quote
No, I don't. If you can't afford an attorney you should have to represent yourself.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:53:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Government subsidized loans along with handing them out like candy and in return the schools started jacking up the tuitions to whatever they wanted

Yet another problem created by government....who would have thunk it

Sound familiar? Like the housing bubble?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Perhaps the problem is the best schools in the country are raping students on tuition.  Not sure what the solution to high tuition is other than a severe drop in enrollment.  How you'd convince parents/students to go to much cheaper, no reputation but still very sound, schools I don't know.    
Government subsidized loans along with handing them out like candy and in return the schools started jacking up the tuitions to whatever they wanted

Yet another problem created by government....who would have thunk it

Sound familiar? Like the housing bubble?
Yeah - and in a lot of fields students with a lot of loan debt are in competition with H1Bs - another govt program that is being massively abused.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:53:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
These are people that had a plan to pay them off, people that were doing a shitty job for the US government in order to get them payed off.  A reasonable analogy would be canceling GI bills.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So why can't they pay back the money they owe?
These are people that had a plan to pay them off, people that were doing a shitty job for the US government in order to get them payed off.  A reasonable analogy would be canceling GI bills.
I don't doubt that they are doing shitty jobs.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:54:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
For all the $$ the USA wastes on foreign "aid," I have no problem supporting American graduates that are actually working and contributing...
View Quote
eehhhhh ...... some, some of them are actually contributing
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:54:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:54:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Because they took low-pay jobs in shit areas in order to qualify for the program?

The only thing that will come from this is people now refusing to teach in or police inner city shitholes.
View Quote
So, it's a self-correcting problem?
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#8]
LOL

FPRIF
(fine print reading is fundamental)

There was no 'agreement' from the .gov that your loans would be paid off for you, tax free, in ten years.

IF you made you loan payments on time for ten years, THEN you would be ELIGIBLE  TO APPLY to have the balance forgiven.

Heck, folks planned on a program bailing them out and the application hasn't even been printed!

https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service

Will I automatically receive PSLF after I’ve made 120 qualifying monthly payments? No. After you make your 120th qualifying monthly payment, you will need to submit the PSLF application to receive loan forgiveness. The application is under development and will be available prior to October 2017, the date when the first borrowers will become eligible for PSLF.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:55:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The idea behind the forgiveness program was to act as an employment benefit to encourage people to go into public service.

Law school is crazy expensive and being a public defender doesn't really pay the bills.
View Quote
Maybe instead of fueling runaway tuition with the various loan programs, the solution would be to institute hiring bonuses.  Or ANYTHING that does not artificially drive up the cost of education.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:55:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Perhaps the problem is the best schools in the country are raping students on tuition.  Not sure what the solution to high tuition is other than a severe drop in enrollment.  How you'd convince parents/students to go to much cheaper, no reputation but still very sound, schools I don't know.    
View Quote
I also said in my previous post that the schools themselves shoulde rmuch of the blame because tuition continues to rise especially in cases where they think they can count on the government to be paying for it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:57:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The idea behind the forgiveness program was to act as an employment benefit to encourage people to go into public service.

Law school is crazy expensive and being a public defender doesn't really pay the bills.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The forgiveness is earned by working in low wage jobs that are considered public service. The GI bill is a perfect comparison, actually.
The GI bill pays for your college up front, has hard limits to how much can be paid, is an employment benefit paid for by the employer, and has money set aside to fund it.  They have nothing in common except that they both pay off student loans.

LOL
NO
The intent was to buy dem voters and subsidize occupations that historically vote dem
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:58:46 PM EDT
[#12]
BTW, I've no sympathy for the attorney.  He knows the law.  It's basic contract.  If he can't understand it, he should be disbarred.  Second, if the loan collection is permanently halted, we taxpayers have a big sh*t sammich.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:00:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Lol
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:01:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Powerful enough to give it; powerful enough to take it away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have to agree. It would be akin to everyone who paid into SS not getting it. You have a deal, you follow the rules and then the game changes.
That's why you should NEVER trust the government

Millennial snowflakes that worship the government are beginning to see how reality works

The same will happen to those of us who are younger with SS
Powerful enough to give it; powerful enough to take it away.
I knew someone would beat me to it. 

she'srightyouknow.jpg
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:04:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Uncle Sugar made a promise, and he should keep it.  Feel free to close the program to further enrolees, but the people currently in the program should be fully covered 100%. period.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:04:35 PM EDT
[#16]
This is such an easy problem to solve and it would also solve the problem with ever rising tuition costs.

Stop treating student loans as "special".  You should be allowed to declare bankruptcy on them like any other loan.

The effects of this:

a) Banks and other institutions will stop underwriting $100k+ loans to any shitheel who can get accepted to any college.  The risk would be too high.
b) Due to a, fewer people will qualify for the loans and less money (the "supply" of money) will be available for colleges.
c) With less supply of funds, schools will be forced to compete for said supply and lower costs.

It's sort of like our health care system problems.  Every asshole gets insurance and knows he doesn't have to "pay" for anything, so the health industry can keep raising prices and we don't care because "derp, insurance pays, it's free!".
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:04:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So why can't they pay back the money they owe?
View Quote
Because they took jobs based on a program that would pay for it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:06:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yeah.  I worked 30+ hours a week outside of taking a normal load of classes plus extra classes that sounded fun that did not cost extra other than the text.  I think 12 to 18 credit hours cost the same (we were on quarters, not semesters).  I had 50 some extra credit hours above the requirement for my degree.  Applied for tons of scholarships and actually got a few small ones.  My degree is BA Management Information Systems so have made a fairly decent living. 

I lived in a shitty off-campus apartment, drove a crappy car with no A/C and ate little and cheap.  Had absolutely no participation in 'the campus life experience'.  Shared living expenses to a small extent with my girlfriend (our 30th wedding anniversary is this fall).   Went to a 'low' tuition state school.  I did wind up with around $15k in student loans which was not too bad.

CSB and this story doesn't help anyone with a ton of student debt.  Hopefully some sort of arrangement can be made to fulfill promises made by unaccountable politicians.  AND FFS - those with tons of student debt - don't let your kids do the same.     

View Quote
Similar level of effort / experience.

I deferred college acceptances and enlisted because I could not afford college.  My family had very little and even loans and financial aid weren't going to cut it.  I also didn't want to mortgage my future or my parents'.

I maxed out the old VEAP program and put the rest of my Army salary less $80 a month ($20 a week) into a bank back home.  I saved almost everything and lived on almost nothing, without any luxuries.

I got out and went to college for an actual degree (not gender studies), busting my ass working a full time job at night barbacking and later bartending.  I worked 40-50 hours a week at night and on weekends while attending school full-time during the day, sometimes not getting home until 4am with classes at 8am.  I took an extra year because I had to switch to part-time student status for a year due to finances.  

I never took a summer off.  I had paid internships.  

I scraped by living in shit accommodations and eating what I could afford, which was often 5 for a dollar boxes of mac and cheese (add water and orange powder).  Zero luxuries.  No cell phone.  No cable TV.  No car.  No eating out.  No vacations.  No cool clothes.  I would rent space in a shit  basement apartment and sleep on a secondhand mattress on the floor.  One was next to a bus stop, where the idling city buses would blow diesel exhaust into my basement apartment window in the heat of the summer, because of course, no AC.

I had no free time.  If I wasn't in class, at work, or getting very little sleep, I was busting ass studying or doing classwork/projects.  It was a nightmare.  I had to triage classes and schoolwork constantly because my job and landlord weren't going to cut me any slack.  I had PTSD-like nightmares several nights a week for many years after, waking up thinking I had an exam the next day for a class that I hadn't been able to attend in a week or more due to other classes or work.  They have faded, but I still have one every couple of months.

I graduated with one loan, which I have repaid.

And I am told millennials have it rough.  My generation, race, and gender have had things handed to them.  Well, suck it whiners.  You are dealt the hand you are dealt.  Quit your whining and deal with it.

But yeah, that's off the point of this story, which does seem a bit fucked up.  They should at least have their loan forgiveness prorated based on their years of participation if the program is cancelled.

Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#19]
For what it's worth, my wife is trying to take part in the PSLF program.  For the last 3 years we've adjusted things financially that, were PSLF to go away for us, would screw us pretty significantly.

However, I did download the Master Promissory Note for the contract my wife signed when she consolidated her loans.  Note the wording of the highlighted paragraph.  My guess is that the government will have a significant lawsuit on their hands based on this, should they decide that existing PSLF borrowers are now ineligible.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
LOL

FPRIF
(fine print reading is fundamental)

There was no 'agreement' from the .gov that your loans would be paid off for you, tax free, in ten years.

IF you made you loan payments on time for ten years, THEN you would be ELIGIBLE  TO APPLY to have the balance forgiven.

Heck, folks planned on a program bailing them out and the application hasn't even been printed!

https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service

Will I automatically receive PSLF after I’ve made 120 qualifying monthly payments? No. After you make your 120th qualifying monthly payment, you will need to submit the PSLF application to receive loan forgiveness. The application is under development and will be available prior to October 2017, the date when the first borrowers will become eligible for PSLF.
View Quote
No.  The MPN my wife signed, which I posted above, states that they will pay off the loans after 120 qualifying payments.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:18:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Checking in as a recent graduate, graduated with a couple loans. I knew exactly what i was doing when i decided to take a loan out for my higher education my Junior year for not holding my GPA to stay on scholarship.
I kick myself every day for not staying focused during school.

I should be able to pay off the remainder of my loan next year and I graduated in 2014. There is also a reason i have decided not to go to law school for the time being; i would rather work, pay off loans, and not accrue more student loans/debt.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:20:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Why the fuck should I have to pay for someone elses school loans?

Fuck them, they borrowed the fucking money, let them pay it back.

what the fuck is next, get your car loan forgiven? How about house loans?

I have fucking had it with this shit.

I don't work my ass off to pay for other people's shit. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:22:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No.  The MPN my wife signed, which I posted above, states that they will pay off the loans after 120 qualifying payments.
View Quote
It says a program is "available".  It does not say you are qualified, enrolled in it, guaranteed to be paid, or otherwise state the full terms of the deal.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:27:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It says a program is "available".  It does not say you are qualified, enrolled in it, guaranteed to be paid, or otherwise state the full terms of the deal.
View Quote
So if the program suddenly becomes "unavailable", would that not violate the terms of the contract my wife signed?
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Does that contract include the forgiveness?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not sure where the snowflake accusation is coming from.

Student borrowers agreed to make income based repayments while in a public service setting in exchange for residual loan forgiveness at the conclusion of a 10 year period.

If they've held up their part of the agreement I think they have every right to be pissed.

Is a veteran a snowflake for cashing in on the GI bill?

I think you need to educate yourself, OP.
Sorry the GI bill is earned...not gifted for simply "making payments on time" like you promised to do when you signed for the loan.
The loan forgiveness is earned.  It's an agreement like any other.

A student borrowed money in exchange for making a certain level of payments and working in a certain environment.  That same student could also not enter into that agreement and pay the loan back in a more usual fashion and work elsewhere.  Either way it a payback agreement.

It's not a donation "gifted" to a student any more than the GI Bill is "gifted" to veterans.
So there is a contract between the federal government and the people with student loans detailing when the loan will be forgiven?
There is a contract between the borrower and lender, in this case probably Sallie Mae or ones of it's subsidiaries.

Isn't this how loans generally work?  You borrow x amount of money in exchange for y.  That may be principal plus interest but in this case there was an alternative that I closed working in an underserved region.
Does that contract include the forgiveness?
Yes, that is exactly the issue.  The contract agreement is that the residual loan will be released, or forgiven, after 10 years of fulfilling certain agreements.

I'll give you a real-world example.  I'm an orthopaedic resident about to finish my training.  I spoke with a financial adviser 3 years ago about just such a loan payment plan.

I could begin paying a certain amount back immediately and then seek employment in an "underserved " publicly funded rural region for 7 additional years and have the residual amount discharged after completion if the term.

Or, I could carry out the regular agreement and pay back the full amount but also be able to work wherever i want.

I picked the latter option because a.) The income based repayment schedule is  substantial (enough that it was basically unaffordable), b. I want to be able to pick where I want to live (or at least have more options,  and c.) I can make more money in a normal hospital or group practice.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:28:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:32:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Just looking at Tuition at Duke for example with no assistance or scholarships $54,000 per year not including summers or cost of living. Tack on another $100,000 for undergrad.... It is pretty easy.
View Quote
Go to a state school and you may only have to spend 1/4.  If the big name educations are worth it; the graduates should be able to pay back their loans.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:37:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So, to translate into English:

Since the vast majority of .gov employees are left leaning as are a probable majority of non profit employees, some bright bulbs during the Bush era proposed, Congress passed and Bush signed a law establishing another entitlement program where leftist would be encouraged even more to suck on the .gov teat or otherwise work in non-productive SJW jobs, and the rest of us would be stuck paying their tuition bills to further encourage them... Great idea.

I wonder if military service is included within the definition of gov't service. If so, truly great... cut the program down to just the military.

JPK
View Quote
yes military is included, but what principalled reason would you sepeartae the two.  I am counting on getting rid of about $30k in debt with this program; since 2007 I have serve a year in Iraq; five years as an active duty as an Army Judge Advocate; a year and a half as a civilian Army lawyer, and then over two and a half years as a Foregin Service Officer and should be eligible for loan forgiveness next March of the foregiveness of my loans.

Is there some reason you think breach on behalf of the USG is OK?
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:38:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

So if the program suddenly becomes "unavailable", would that not violate the terms of the contract my wife signed?
View Quote
Does the contract specifically require them to keep the program so you can apply at the end of the 10 year term?  Because to my understanding you are not "in" the program until you apply at the end of the 10 year term and are granted forgiveness.  What you are doing by working the government job is trying to meet a qualification for a government program that you hope is still in existence at the end of your 10 year term.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:40:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
IMO all the "stimulus" money that obungo pissed away should have gone toward this.  And yes, I about killed myself working full time while attending college, and completely paid my way as I went - I have absolutely zero education debt.
View Quote

A trillion dollars of taxpayer money should go toward paying off loans that other people willingly took out? Why?
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:40:55 PM EDT
[#31]
87% of participants are campaign workers, professional protestors, community organizers, etc
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:41:28 PM EDT
[#32]
The more you think about it, socialism.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:44:56 PM EDT
[#33]
So someone has introduced a bill in congress to delete 20 U.S.C. 1087e (m)?

Right now this story means nothing. Seems like dramatic, sky is falling talk as usual... But since Student Loans as a whole are a looming bubble, this will be the first piece to pop.

Obama's DoE officially proposed capping the PSLF forgiveness amount to i think $57,000 a few years back, and that went nowhere.

When/If this Trump DoE proposal comes out, I doubt it will go anywhere too. Lots of pieces involved.

First, undoing it requires an act of Congress. Which means you need to get the Senate and House on board. Then, it goes to the President.

Second, however congress crafts any new bill, it may likely grandfather some loans. Who knows. But those guys generally don't care about deficits, unfunded liabilities, or reigning in entitlements. I don't see them shafting a bunch of constitutents. Caps on amounts are more likely than the program being eliminated.

Third, then you have the issue of the MPN's language as well as those who relied on the program and the ensuing law suits over due process and entitlements. Probably eventual losing cases, but would influence how Congress crafts the bill and drag out the elimination of the program.

Bottom line is the sky isn't falling yet, even if this program should be eliminated.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Millennial snowflakes that worship the government are beginning to see how reality works

View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:53:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm altering the deal, pray I don't alter it any further...gif
View Quote
Begun, the loan wars have.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:54:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I went to private undergrad and public med school and that asshat has 50% more student loans than me. Perhaps people shouldn't expect the government to bail them out when they go into shit paying careers with a worthless degree. I will pay mine back in full because it's a loan, not fucking .gov/taxpayer charity.
View Quote
Same here, started taking out loans for college in 1988 then med school afterwards.  Will have them finally payed off in 2018. State employee for last 12 years.   Take out a loan... pay it back.  No .gov BS
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:54:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Aren't all student loans 10 year terms?
View Quote
Thats what I never understood.

My loan is 10 years, I work for a non-profit.

My loan will be paid off in 10 years anyways.  Not sure what the deal is unless you continue in school the whole time....

Maybe thats the angle?
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:56:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

My loan will be paid off in 10 years anyways.  Not sure what the deal is unless you continue in school the whole time....

Maybe thats the angle?
View Quote
If you're on a standard repayment plan, then PSLF doesn't work - because as you've noted, the standard repayment term is 10 years.

However, income based repayment plans such as IBR, PAYE, REPAYE, etc.... have terms longer than 10 years.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Maybe thats the

angle?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aren't all student loans 10 year terms?

Maybe thats the

angle?
There are multiple repayment plans:

Standard - 10 Years

Graduated - 10 Years also I think

Extended - 25 Years

Income-Driven (ICR, IBR, PAYE, REPAYE) - You Pay a percentage of income or disposable income for up to 30 years.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:00:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have to agree. It would be akin to everyone who paid into SS not getting it. You have a deal, you follow the rules and then the game changes.

Ding ding ding ding ding!
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:03:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm not a snowflake and I'm in that program.

I chose to stay in teaching in a poor and depressed area specifically because that program.

Many of my friends chose to become and stay in law enforcement, teaching, and public service because that program.

I live in the coalfields of East Kentucky and the democrats destroyed my fathers job and I had to take loans to go to school.

Now republicans or whatever Trump is want to punish me for working in the public sector and trying to steer the future of our area to jobs that will last?

Both can go fuck themselves
View Quote
Am I missing something here. These are bad how.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:05:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Sucks for them.  Seeing as how I and all of our kids are not liable for paying for their education I really don't care.

Yeah, I can use kids for sympathy just like the douchebag that wrote the story.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:09:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

There is a contract between the borrower and lender, in this case probably Sallie Mae or ones of it's subsidiaries.

Isn't this how loans generally work?  You borrow x amount of money in exchange for y.  That may be principal plus interest but in this case there was an alternative that I closed working in an underserved region.
View Quote
Unfortunately for you,  it appears that the gravy train you've chosen to ride at taxpayer expense may soon be leaving the station without you on board.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:10:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Degree in biology, kinesiology, and public health with a masters in education.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing like being $100,000 in debt for a degree in liberal arts.
Degree in biology, kinesiology, and public health with a masters in education.
And you can't get a job to pay your loan back. Maybe you should have gotten a degree in accounting instead. My brother is in law enforcement and has a Masters and guess what.......he paid for his degree. Why can't you. I have a degree in accounting and Fire Science guess what....I worked and paid for it. I did not expect the government to pay for my education.

If you knew you were going to have a problem paying for your student loan why did you borrow it in the first place. Don't blame Trump if you can't pay what you borrowed. Your an educated person. You should have known better than to let yourself get into a situation like this.  Oh but wait...it's always easier to blame someone else for your mistakes isn't it.  

Try accepting responsibility for once as an educated adult.  Look into the mirror and blame that person for your financial situation
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:10:57 PM EDT
[#45]
A deal is a deal. If Uncle Sam offers these terms, the feds can't back out after people have accepted the terms and held up their end of the deal.

You or I might disagree with the program, but once all parties have agreed to terms you don't get to change your mind years later.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:12:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
A deal is a deal. If Uncle Sam offers these terms, the feds can't back out after people have accepted the terms and held up their end of the deal.

You or I might disagree with the program, but once all parties have agreed to terms you don't get to change your mind years later.
View Quote
Did they sign a contract?
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:14:31 PM EDT
[#47]

This thread makes me feel great

Ive been in college for nearly a fucking decade now. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Took only a few classes a semester

I worked full time through college almost the entire time. I have ZERO debt. ZERO. None. Not a fucking thing. My car is even paid off.

At times I thought I fucked up and made the wrong decision. But did I mention ZERO debt?
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:16:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Did they sign a contract?
View Quote
Yes.  I posted a page of the terms of the contract my wife signed (the master promissory notes) when she consolidated her loans.  It will be similar for anyone with federal Direct Loans.  I posted it mid-way up this page (5).

The Borrower's Rights & Responsibilities section states that a public service loan forgiveness program is available and that they will pay off the rest of your loans after 120 qualifying payments.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm doing a thing with a Stafford Loan (I think).  Mine is supposed to be forgiven in 5 years.  I'll continue thinking so until I get a letter saying I need to start paying.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:17:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Uncle Sugar made a promise, and he should keep it.  Feel free to close the program to further enrolees, but the people currently in the program should be fully covered 100%. period.
View Quote
Yup, 150% this.  Fucking stupid.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top