User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:55:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Then you would both be idiots.

Just for the sake of discussion.......even if it were remotely possible......these comments always crack me up......the guys who never had their daddy teach them the most basic rule........Think with your BIG head.  Or in ARFCOM terms.....don't stick it in the crazy.  Bitches like her will be your worst fucking nightmare.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd still pee in her butt....
Or tongue punch her fartbox
Then you would both be idiots.

Just for the sake of discussion.......even if it were remotely possible......these comments always crack me up......the guys who never had their daddy teach them the most basic rule........Think with your BIG head.  Or in ARFCOM terms.....don't stick it in the crazy.  Bitches like her will be your worst fucking nightmare.
Yeah but tuning up her unrusty and unquestionably bleached trombone would be sweet.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:10:39 AM EDT
[#2]
He wanted to get mainstream popularity and did Kelly's show to be seen by a new audience. He knew going into the interview what was going to happen, he bitched about it on his show, he did the interview, he bitched about it on his show, he saw Megyn's promo clip and bitched about it on his show. NBC is supposedly reediting everything to make him look Glenn Beck levels of nutjob, and he's bitching about it on his show.
He got what he wanted, and what he knew was coming. Deal with it. And as much as he's been bitching about it on his show, he is still more coherent than Glen Beck.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:11:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yeah but tuning up her unrusty and unquestionably bleached trombone would be sweet.
View Quote
I gotta disagree.  The sweetest slap down of skanks like her.......is a definitive FUCK YOU as you walk away.....uninterested.....and un-tempted.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:15:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:19:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Who do you root for in all of this? Jones is a certified kook and Megan is a power hungry and obsessed journalist fighting for ratings. I'm going to go with Megan just because she's hot.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:32:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
20 years ago I could not stand the guy and thought he was nuts 

Every year I like him more and think he is less and less crazy.
View Quote
it's funny how that works
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#7]
i love alex!..no homo...understand this...he played a huge roll in the election...he speaks to the president directly...his "tactics" are not for everybody but he IS truly on our side!..just look at the other people he has on the show now....matt bracken,jerome corsi,rodger stone,hell..even tucker carlson.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:35:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Hopefully none of you will watch her show and will just watch it on infowars.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:36:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I gotta disagree.  The sweetest slap down of skanks like her.......is a definitive FUCK YOU as you walk away.....uninterested.....and un-tempted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is how you get Roger Ailesed.

Besides I been punched right in the smoocher more than once for not tuning a tigger in need.

That female sexual aggression is no joke.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:44:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He wanted to get mainstream popularity and did Kelly's show to be seen by a new audience. He knew going into the interview what was going to happen, he bitched about it on his show, he did the interview, he bitched about it on his show, he saw Megyn's promo clip and bitched about it on his show. NBC is supposedly reediting everything to make him look Glenn Beck levels of nutjob, and he's bitching about it on his show.
He got what he wanted, and what he knew was coming. Deal with it. And as much as he's been bitching about it on his show, he is still more coherent than Glen Beck.
View Quote
Perhaps he saw what Katie Couric did to VCDL via selective editing.  Forewarned is fore-armed.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:49:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
i love alex!..no homo...understand this...he played a huge roll in the election...he speaks to the president directly...his "tactics" are not for everybody but he IS truly on our side!..just look at the other people he has on the show now....matt bracken,jerome corsi,rodger stone,hell..even tucker carlson.
View Quote
He is quite entertaining.

I've listened on and off for the entertainment value since pre 9/11 when AJ was ranting about secret underground government bases where the Reptoid aliens lived.  To hear himself mentioned by name in 2016 as an enemy of the state by Hillary in her alt-right speech was something he had been working toward for almost two decades.  Gotta respect that kind of persistence.

If you can push past AJ himself to listen to the information his guests present, or to push past his craziness to read any facts presented on his website, you quickly realize that the MSM are as big a pack of carnival barkers as him and actually are worse journalists to boot.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:57:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
One by one the left keeps trying to take down main conservative radio hosts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOXDR2YdBMc
View Quote
LOL

i don't like him but holy hell ladies you are really trying to make him likeable.

also what ever happened to the image of unbiasedness, since trump the MSM is like "fuck it we'll do it live" i mean i do want to thank them for redpilling a lot of people but shit it seems like someone higher up would tell these hacks to shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:58:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
2 idiots.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:16:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
LOL

i don't like him but holy hell ladies you are really trying to make him likeable.

also what ever happened to the image of unbiasedness, since trump the MSM is like "fuck it we'll do it live" i mean i do want to thank them for redpilling a lot of people but shit it seems like someone higher up would tell these hacks to shut the fuck up.
View Quote
I think at some point, the MSM TV channel higher-ups must have decided upon an agenda of "keep our existing base of viewers" instead of "appeal to additional viewers from a broader swath of society."    Perhaps they believe that being more objective would cost them more viewers than they might gain, so they are doubling down on rhetoric because they believe it's the only thing that keeps the viewers they have from dwindling away at a faster rate.  ETA:  and that's BEFORE we get into issues of partisan political leanings among MSM hacks and higher-ups.

Interestingly, TV channel watchers are easily segregated by age.  Statistically, Baby Boomers imbibe hours of MSM TV news programs per day.  Gen Xers and Millennials are far more likely to get their news via independent YouTube channels, podcasts, or reading websites than watching MSM TV channels.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:24:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

20 years ago I could not stand the guy and thought he was nuts 

Every year I like him more and think he is less and less crazy.
View Quote
Agree.  Yes, he is "out there" on a few things.  Yes, he sometimes is overly provocative.  But, in this media age I am more inclined to pick and choose sources given that I don't don't trust much of anything anymore.  Given that, Jones is sometimes spot on with his take on things.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:25:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
One by one the left keeps trying to take down main conservative radio hosts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOXDR2YdBMc
View Quote
I can't stand that black man on that show
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
No, he's not our wacko. He's just a wacko.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Wackjob on surface. Is way more aware and in-tuned with history and politics than people are willing to realize.

Been listening to the guy for 13 years. I live in his town.

He's a wacko but he is our wacko.

He's like the joker from the dark knight and we are the mob bosses. He says what people are afraid to admit and hurts those we need to hurt by any means necessary.
No, he's not our wacko. He's just a wacko.
Join date, post count.

Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:38:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Change the title to "sex tape" and you will be to 20 pages in no time flat
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:42:20 AM EDT
[#19]
He trolled the hell out of her and she fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Just like Comey.

The thing about Kelly is that these so called interviews she does are not really about the person she is interviewing, they are all about HER and her what? sexpot stretched taught glam days of yesteryear self absorbed thing she is grasping at? I honestly don't see why anyone finds her remotely attractive. Must be the shiny object principle.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:49:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
As loony as this guy is, I still see him as the most honest and reliable in news today.

Except maybe Tucker.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 10:44:34 PM EDT
[#21]
NBC Connecticut station REFUSES to air Megyn Kelly's controversial interview with Alex Jones as Sandy Hook families threaten to sue NBC            
  • NBC's station, WVIT, has refused to air Megyn Kelly's interview with Alex Jones
  • Susan Tully, general manager and president of WVIT, sent memo to station's
    staff saying interview would not air because  Sandy Hook wounds 'still
    raw'
  • Twelve family members of victims who died in the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre have sent a
    letter threatening to sue NBC if they air Alex Jones' interview
  • Jones has called the shooting at the Newtown, Connecticut school which left
    20 students and six educators dead a hoax in the past
  • Megyn Kelly will be interview Jones for her news magazine program on Sunday, a decision that was met with outrage 
  • As a result of the interview she lost her job hosting a gala for a Sandy
    Hook charity om Wednesday, that she planned to tape for her dhow this
    week 
  • Kelly will now sit down with parents of the victims to add balance to the show and fill up the time
    that was intended to show the gala
  • Neil Heslin, father of six-year-old victim Jesse Lewis, will appear on Kelly's show

Susan Tully, the general manager and president of WVIT, sent a memo to the station's staff saying the interview would not air because the
wounds caused by the Sandy Hook tragedy are 'understandably still so
raw'.

Women Feelz.
More
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 7:12:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once upon a time, one of our air crews was in a bar. Some hot little tart started flirting with everyone, and why not? Here were a bunch of young stud Marines.

Well, the young tart says to my buddy, Mike the flight mechanis from Philly, "If you can remember my name, you can take me home tonight."

Mike instantly responds, "What makes you think I want to take you home tonight?

The tart through a quick tantrum and left the area.

Mike later told me, "In that moment, I knew I had to do that on behalf of all the men who've been shot down in flames by women."

Link Posted: 6/18/2017 3:23:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 4:11:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Shots fired in the mothafuckin' INFOWAR!

I never thought I'd see the day that an independent media outlet would hold such leverage over a MSM company.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#25]
I hope he's not bluffing about having taped all interactions...
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 4:13:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I hope he's not bluffing about having taped all interactions...
View Quote
He's not. I see the twinkle in his eye that says they're fucked.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 4:21:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He's not. I see the twinkle in his eye that says they're fucked.
View Quote
I hope so

A couple of months ago I recall him saying he should record press interactions to protect himself from creative editing,   I'm not sure why everyone else does not do the same with regards to planned interviews.  We all know they're snakes.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 7:32:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#29]
This is going to be the equivalent to a he said/she said argument in the back of a short bus. And we are all the bus drivers that have to watch the school bus video to determine who is telling the truth.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:39:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Numbers are in. Only 3.5 million tuned in to Sundays hack job.

Megyn Kelly ratings dip again despite controversial sit-down with Alex Jones as NBC show finishes LAST in its time slot

Megyn Kelly and NBC generated no shortage of headlines over the past week in the lead-up to Sunday night's
sit-down with Alex Jones, but that failed to translate into viewers. Nielsen numbers show that 3.5million viewers tuned in to 'Sunday Night With
Megyn Kelly,' which scored a 0.5 rating among adults 18-49 in its third
week.Those numbers put the show behind the final round of the US Open on Fox and a repeats of '60 Minutes' on CBS.It was also behind the 3.7million viewers who tuned in to a repeat of
'America's Funniest Home Videos' on ABC, with the NBC show finishing
last in its time slot among the major broadcast networks. 
Kelly's numbers represented a slight decrease from her second episode with sportscaster Erin Andrews, which
drew in 3.61million viewers and a 0.6 rating in the all-important demo. They are also well below the numbers Kelly got when she interviewed Russian
president Vladimir Putin for her premiere episode, which had 6.1 million
viewers and a 0.8 rating.This comes after a week of controversy surrounding the interview, which lost
some of its advertisers over Kelly's decision to interview Jones, who
has in the past called the Sandy Hook massacre a hoax.Link
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Good.  We mass media now.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:50:21 PM EDT
[#32]
It was also behind the 3.7million viewers who tuned in to a repeat of
'America's Funniest Home Videos
' on ABC,
View Quote
Holy shit, people would rather watch an AFHV repeat than Megyn Kelly!

That is SAVAGE.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:50:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'd still pee in her butt....
View Quote
You are both a scholar and a gentleman.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:54:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm holding out for the sex vid.....
View Quote
Her? Yes.
Him? Never.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:55:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 1:03:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Numbers are in. Only 3.5 million tuned in to Sundays hack job.

Megyn Kelly ratings dip again despite controversial sit-down with Alex Jones as NBC show finishes LAST in its time slot

Megyn Kelly and NBC generated no shortage of headlines over the past week in the lead-up to Sunday night's
sit-down with Alex Jones, but that failed to translate into viewers. Nielsen numbers show that 3.5million viewers tuned in to 'Sunday Night With
Megyn Kelly,' which scored a 0.5 rating among adults 18-49 in its third
week.Those numbers put the show behind the final round of the US Open on Fox and a repeats of '60 Minutes' on CBS.It was also behind the 3.7million viewers who tuned in to a repeat of
'America's Funniest Home Videos' on ABC, with the NBC show finishing
last in its time slot among the major broadcast networks. 
Kelly's numbers represented a slight decrease from her second episode with sportscaster Erin Andrews, which
drew in 3.61million viewers and a 0.6 rating in the all-important demo. They are also well below the numbers Kelly got when she interviewed Russian
president Vladimir Putin for her premiere episode, which had 6.1 million
viewers and a 0.8 rating.This comes after a week of controversy surrounding the interview, which lost
some of its advertisers over Kelly's decision to interview Jones, who
has in the past called the Sandy Hook massacre a hoax.Link
View Quote
Someone posted an article when she made the jump.  This always happens.  Networks poach talent not to gain the talent, but to hurt the competition.  The talent almost always flops at the new station, but they did a good job of taking down the Fox lineup (with a lot of help from Murdoch's kids).
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 1:06:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Someone posted an article when she made the jump.  This always happens.  Networks poach talent not to gain the talent, but to hurt the competition.  The talent almost always flops at the new station, but they did a good job of taking down the Fox lineup (with a lot of help from Murdoch's kids).
View Quote
O' Reilly just announced that he will be starting a new network soon and his show will look like the Factor. Will be interesting to see how that goes.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 1:13:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Video has 85k views already!
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 1:58:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
O' Reilly just announced that he will be starting a new network soon and his show will look like the Factor. Will be interesting to see how that goes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The future is on the internet anyway. Get an Apple TV app and get paid.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 1:59:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Looks like they were on their way back to a hotel room.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:05:24 PM EDT
[#41]
I am so confused about what has actually happened here. 

Can some give a sitrep or at least a cliffnote timeline?
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 1:11:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#43]
So NBC shuns Jones because tin foil hat conspiracy theory guy all while they run rampant with their own conspiracy theories:

Sessions is a white supremacist.
Bannon is a white supremacist.
Bannon is the real President.
Trump is a racist.
Trump is colluding with Russians.
Russia hacked the election.
Trump will not release tax returns because Russians.
Trump shot up Syrian Air Field because Russia.
Trump is obstructing justice
White House is in chaos.
Kushner is a leaker.
Kushner colludes with Russians.

GMAFB.  NBC/MSNBC is just as wacky as Jones if not worse.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 5:38:26 PM EDT
[#44]
She's a moron but that guy is a major douche and if you can stand watching him more than the once a year you see a youtube video then you mighttttt love the D
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 6:03:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So NBC shuns Jones because tin foil hat conspiracy theory guy all while they run rampant with their own conspiracy theories:

Sessions is a white supremacist.
Bannon is a white supremacist.
Bannon is the real President.
Trump is a racist.
Trump is colluding with Russians.
Russia hacked the election.
Trump will not release tax returns because Russians.
Trump shot up Syrian Air Field because Russia.
Trump is obstructing justice
White House is in chaos.
Kushner is a leaker.
Kushner colludes with Russians.

GMAFB.  NBC/MSNBC is just as wacky as Jones if not worse.
View Quote
/Thread
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 5:18:34 PM EDT
[#46]
After Megyn's Alex Jones interview with 3.5m viewers her latest interview dropped down to 3.41m viewers. Her show is sinking quickly. NBC has her taking off next Sunday.

Third straight week ratings continue to fall
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
After Megyn's Alex Jones interview with 3.5m viewers her latest interview dropped down to 3.41m viewers. Her show is sinking quickly. NBC has her taking off next Sunday.

Third straight week ratings continue to fall
View Quote
Insert The Price Is Right's sad losing hornblow...
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top