Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2017 10:48:55 PM EDT
Anybody use the husky liner or du-ha under seat storage. Recently bought a camper and added a few more things to the truck tool/emergency kit. I have a crew cab Silverado, the back seats fold up as a single and then the middle and other side together. Need one seat for sure for son in car seat. I would really prefer in the cab storage.

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 11:41:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Husky for the extended cab.
I was a little disappointed in how little this $120+ piece of plastic actually holds;

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 11:46:44 PM EDT
[#2]
You can also do it like this guy did (or find the correct size plastic totes at Wal-Mart & slide them under the seat);

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 11:55:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a husky under seat storage for a Sierra 2500 and its definitely worth the money. I store jumpers, tow straps, tie downs, gloves, MRE, umbrella, IFAK, ponchos, and some other stuff in the bin.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 12:48:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a DuHa in my 2011 3500 crew. I too bought it when we got a truck camper. It's a nice unit and does a great job of maximizing the space. Kinda miss it our super duty does not have near as much room under the seat.

ETA  not sure why 2011 3500 is red lol.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 6:41:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Have the Duha in my Sierra Denali.  Good capacity, perfect color match (tan), 100% satisfied.  Would recommend.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 6:52:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Do you have a link to this at all? Was thinking of building would like to see his approach.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:18:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I've got the Duha under the rear seat of my F150. It's OK but rather flimsy.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:09:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Duha. Kind of expensive for what it is but you don't notice it's there.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 10:09:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anybody use the husky liner or du-ha under seat storage. Recently bought a camper and added a few more things to the truck tool/emergency kit. I have a crew cab Silverado, the back seats fold up as a single and then the middle and other side together. Need one seat for sure for son in car seat. I would really prefer in the cab storage.

Thanks
View Quote

Mine came with built in containers under back seat. Really like them.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 12:44:38 PM EDT
[#10]
My 05 ram crew cab already has storage under the seat already.  

I do need to modify the seat back brackets to allow it to be folded down then mount a truck rifle to the back wall of the cab.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 1:26:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You can also do it like this guy did (or find the correct size plastic totes at Wal-Mart & slide them under the seat);
View Quote
This is my method.  There is a size of Sterilite container that fit's perfectly under my F-150's seat (you can fit 2 of them side by side).  Most of the underseat storage solutions look nice, but they require you to lift the seat to access.  No way I'm going to do that since my son's convertible seat is secured on top of it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 1:40:07 PM EDT
[#12]
DU-HA here, on a 2017 GMC Sierra Crew-Cab.

Don't notice it's there and has multiple dividers for different options of storage.  It only bolts a strap system on for holding it down but it's never moved on me and I'm happy with it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 1:58:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:32:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Do you have a link to this at all? Was thinking of building would like to see his approach.
View Quote
I don't remember which forum I got those from.

Here's a couple that Google turned up though;

http://www.silveradosierra.com/how-to-articles/how-to-build-a-under-seat-storage-box-t31721.html

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/170565-underseat-storage-pics-needed/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top