BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:39:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why the stupid ass remark?

I'm just saying if you don't break the law and attract attention to yourself, you have a better chance of avoiding contact with LE.  And that's a fact.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh FFS.

Now if I'm speeding, I'm asking be thrown in jail over donut residue.

You might have missed a spot, get back down there and lick the jackboots some more.

I'm just saying if you don't break the law and attract attention to yourself, you have a better chance of avoiding contact with LE.  And that's a fact.
Why the stupid ass remark? Because those of us on our side of the argument have witnessed too many innocent people get railroaded and we get a little irritated at times. Defending overtly conspiratorial behavior puts you square on the side of those that would vanquish liberty. The name calling is trivial compared to siding with a conspiracy against liberty.

There is no corollary in the examples of conspiring to confabulate evidence so there is no comparison available - you will have trouble finding examples whereby innocent people railroaded police officers. Examples of the reverse of this are abundant - with or without any taint of extraneous infraction of the law. Regardless, felony prosecution without evidence is an unreasonable escalation against individuals that have only committed minor civil infractions.

EDIT: That having been said, the insults only detract from our logical premise - which is sound. We should avoid them because they weaken our argument. I am guilty of this, also, but I am trying to do eliminate the general insults from my discourse.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

We don't arrest and jail for drug offenses. We either summons or wait until the labs come back and submit a direct indictment. Haven't carried field tests in years
View Quote
Sucks He wasnt pulled over where you work then.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:56:27 PM EDT
[#3]
This thread is fucking awesome.

Now, imagine if the guy had 10k in cash under his seat.  Think he'd be getting it back anytime soon?
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Now, imagine if the guy had 10k in cash under his seat.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:04:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:10:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I am a big fan of diatomaceous earth (DE) as a natural pest control. I bought five pounds of the chalk-like white powder from ebay years ago and swear by the stuff. Often other gardeners with bugs balk at my DE suggestion so I get them a baggie's worth for them to try. The stuff is really cheap so I give them about a cup's worth. I'm always afraid that I'm going to get caught with the big ole bag of white powder at a traffic stop or a random entry search at work.

No really, it's diatomaceous earth ... chalk.

And then fear the field test is going to ID it as cocaine, heroin or cannabis.
View Quote
Or cops planting something in the DE to cover their asses.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:12:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Bravo!
View All Quotes
got-togetthosedopers.jpg
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:15:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why the stupid ass remark? Because those of us on our side of the argument have witnessed too many innocent people get railroaded and we get a little irritated at times. Defending overtly conspiratorial behavior puts you square on the side of those that would vanquish liberty. The name calling is trivial compared to siding with a conspiracy against liberty.

There is no corollary in the examples of conspiring to confabulate evidence so there is no comparison available - you will have trouble finding examples whereby innocent people railroaded police officers. Examples of the reverse of this are abundant - with or without any taint of extraneous infraction of the law. Regardless, felony prosecution without evidence is an unreasonable escalation against individuals that have only committed minor civil infractions.

EDIT: That having been said, the insults only detract from our logical premise - which is sound. We should avoid them because they weaken our argument. I am guilty of this, also, but I am trying to do eliminate the general insults from my discourse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh FFS.

Now if I'm speeding, I'm asking be thrown in jail over donut residue.

You might have missed a spot, get back down there and lick the jackboots some more.

How long we supposed wait for discourse before insulting they no discoursin' ass?
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:19:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

got-togetthosedopers.jpg
View Quote
dopebeeasyconvictionsyo.jpg
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:21:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Ouija dog and voodoo field test kit.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:24:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Officers should be fired and jailed for same amount of time.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:30:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
TOP MEN
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

EXPERT WITNESSES
TOP MEN
Did you just question their professionalism?

Watch your dog.

Edit-  thank god for my put bull,the unstoppable automatic murder machine that she is
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:31:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How long we supposed wait for discourse before insulting they no discoursin' ass?
View Quote
It's a moving target. Certainly, while they humiliate themselves by clutching to authority-for-authority's-sake we can abstain. If you truly need to vent, then go ahead. If it will knock the enemy off balance then do so with my absolute blessing. Just keep in mind that it does detract from the solidity of your argument if it is not applied properly (notice that I said "argument" as opposed to logic). The dankest of MEMEs derive their dankness from the logic of truth and they burn brightly forever. Forced dankness is like a bad handjob that is best forgotten.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:34:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We don't arrest and jail for drug offenses. We either summons or wait until the labs come back and submit a direct indictment. Haven't carried field tests in years
He is full of shit and trying to save face.  I have went blue in my thumbs trying to tell him and his homies what the score really is.  It is like talking to my liberal biomom, it is a waste of time because I don't know nothin'.

These days, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:35:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Now, imagine if the guy had 10k in cash under his seat.  Think he'd be getting it back anytime soon?
View Quote
Fuck no, even after exoneration.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:37:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

lol you again?
View Quote
How many badges did you suck today?
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:38:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if the money tests positive for cocaine?

Check mate.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:44:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My picture from earlier in the thread.  I have a felony drug arrest record and this in the truck.

I am so boned by the Drug Knights!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:46:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Check mate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check mate.
I posit that if the governmental and quasi-governmental entities that are handling currency are not physically cleansing the cocaine residue present on bills that they handle when they re-release them to the public then the public has no reasonable responsibility to ensure that the bills that are in their possession are free of the taint of cocaine.

Un-check.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:50:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It's a moving target. Certainly, while they humiliate themselves by clutching to authority-for-authority's-sake we can abstain. If you truly need to vent, then go ahead. If it will knock the enemy off balance then do so with my absolute blessing. Just keep in mind that it does detract from the solidity of your argument if it is not applied properly (notice that I said "argument" as opposed to logic). The dankest of MEMEs derive their dankness from the logic of truth and they burn brightly forever. Forced dankness is like a bad handjob that is best forgotten.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice.  Quads.

It is also worth debating because these cockbags need to know that their best friends can be their worst enemies.  BLM are a bunch of rookies in the grander scheme of things.

Add me to all of the lists and send the thought crime police.  The day of reckoning is coming, with or without me.  The jackboot better figure out who it is they serve, where their alliances rest, and what is in their best interest.  "It" is coming, you can mark my words.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:53:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I posit that if the governmental and quasi-governmental entities that are handling currency are not physically cleansing the cocaine residue present on bills that they handle when they re-release them to the public then the public has no reasonable responsibility to ensure that the bills that are in their possession are free of the taint of cocaine.

Un-check.
View Quote
The law is the law.

CHECK

MATE
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 8:54:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

My picture from earlier in the thread.  I have a felony drug arrest record and this in the truck.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/139525/IMG-0531-240187.JPG
View Quote
I missed that earlier. The Palmetto State Armory logo brazenly emblazoned on your receiver is probable cause of your gangstalicious tendencies. The Federal Reserve Notes and the chalky residue are just gravy.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:00:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The law is the law.

CHECK

MATE
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Un-check.
The law is the law.

CHECK

MATE
I see your law and I raise you Edward Bushel being willing to stand in contempt of court on behalf of righteousness.

Un-check.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:06:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Check mate.
View Quote
The Scientific American says that 67% - 95% of US currency tests positive for cocaine.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:07:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I see your law and I raise you Edward Bushel being willing to stand in contempt of court on behalf of righteousness.

Un-check.
View Quote
Negative, the law is the law is the ultimate argument, there is no raising.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:07:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I missed that earlier. The Palmetto State Armory logo brazenly emblazoned on your receiver is probable cause of your gangstalicious tendencies. The Federal Reserve Notes and the chalky residue are just gravy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nailed it!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:08:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The Scientific American says that 67% - 95% of US currency tests positive for cocaine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check mate.
This is so ironic! It just so happens that I run a currency disposal service out of my home office. For just $100 I will accept $1000 in cash and make sure you never see it again. In fact, I'm running a special right now for Ar15.com members. Give me $50 and I'll get rid of up to a grand of dirty money!
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:08:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Check mate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check mate.
For me?

From my cold, dead hands.  I'm the guy that sold jeep parts to a cop in ohio while armed before PA had reciprocity with ohio.  He was cool, but when he said to call him on my way home if caught after show and tell, I told him he would be mourning a brother for infringing on my rights before he got a phone call.

Come get me.  I have admitted to commiting multiple felonies on this website with ZFG.  I am a revolutionist, just not yours.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:08:49 PM EDT
[#29]
I don't want to stray too far from the topic but I would like to add: When we allow ourselves to be lured into placing ad-hominem attacks, it is easy for us to lose sight of of our logical processes because different parts of our brains are processing the different activities. Sometimes brute force IS the answer. Just keep in mind that, when brute force is not the answer, being lured into using brute force is a fool's errand.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:09:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check mate.
Well good, that's a lot of seizure money.

Gonna buy some sweet toys with all that cash.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The law is the law.

CHECK

MATE
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Un-check.
The law is the law.

CHECK

MATE
Until they don't get home safe.  One of the two parties gets a trial or goes out in a blaze of glory.  The others family becomes what amounts welfare recipients without the stigmatism.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:17:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Un-check.
Bushel walked and eventually all of English jurisprudence was pushed aside by the boys at the bridge.

Un-check confirmed.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:17:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

See you just twisted things out of proportion. We are talking about using dogs for violating our 4th admendment by getting them to give false hits because people said no to leeting LEOs search our vehicles.

So the LEO gets his trusty old K9 out walks it over your car. It bark and jumps on your new car scratches the shit out of it. You know for a damn fact there's absolutely nothing in your car. But the LEO is dead set going through you private vehicle and searching it.  Just because he's bored, who the hell knows why. Maybe he's got a hard on for you.

Know I'm not saying your like this or have ever been involved with an officer that ever did this to anyone But tell me with 100 percent certainty this does not happen. Tell me the test kit do not give false results. Tell me you did not just belittle that member for bring up that a man spent 90 days in jail for have drywall dust in his truck.  

Tell me that's right what you did.
View Quote
The times I have called for dispatch to find a dog and had a dog respond, we have found drugs in the vehicle. And by this I mean finding what we suspected to be drugs. Taking those suspect drugs. Making sure we ID the vehicle driver. Letting them go on scene. Waiting for the lab results back and then issuing a direct indictment.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:18:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I don't want to stray too far from the topic but I would like to add: When we allow ourselves to be lured into placing ad-hominem attacks, it is easy for us to lose sight of of our logical processes because different parts of our brains are processing the different activities. Sometimes brute force IS the answer. Just keep in mind that, when brute force is not the answer, being lured into using brute force is a fool's errand.
View Quote
I agree 100%.

The difference is these retards thought I was retarded 3 years ago and they didn't want to hear shit.

The brute force has only just begun, and it won't be dialed back until LE gets their shit together.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
I must admit that I have not always liked your post.  Tonight's discourse has left me with a new appreciation of your post, wisdom, and vocabulary.

It has been a pleasure.  
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:21:07 PM EDT
[#36]
A tear just ever-so-gently crept from my eye. Thank you for the selfie.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:21:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Don't use a 4 legged probable cause generator, for a start.  Dogs are actually less accurate than a coin flip.  

The PC wasn't legit despite the legality of it.
View Quote
It wasn't? How so?

The cops are only playing by the rules the courts set.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:23:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Don't be silly.

All it would really take is the cash.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:24:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol why are you blaming the officers for what the court says constitutes valid PC for an arrest?
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:24:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The times I have called for dispatch to find a dog and had a dog respond, we have found drugs in the vehicle. And by this I mean finding what we suspected to be drugs. Taking those suspect drugs. Making sure we ID the vehicle driver. Letting them go on scene. Waiting for the lab results back and then issuing a direct indictment.
View Quote
Those times that you called for a dog:  Did you already know the drugs were their and the dog got you to them?

Or did the dog actually tell you something you didn't know?
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:24:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See you just twisted things out of proportion. We are talking about using dogs for violating our 4th admendment by getting them to give false hits because people said no to leeting LEOs search our vehicles.

So the LEO gets his trusty old K9 out walks it over your car. It bark and jumps on your new car scratches the shit out of it. You know for a damn fact there's absolutely nothing in your car. But the LEO is dead set going through you private vehicle and searching it.  Just because he's bored, who the hell knows why. Maybe he's got a hard on for you.

Know I'm not saying your like this or have ever been involved with an officer that ever did this to anyone But tell me with 100 percent certainty this does not happen. Tell me the test kit do not give false results. Tell me you did not just belittle that member for bring up that a man spent 90 days in jail for have drywall dust in his truck.  

Tell me that's right what you did.
So you are saying that if I had a gram of weed in my vehicle, you wouldn't arrest me?

You are full of shit.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:26:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He is full of shit and trying to save face.  I have went blue in my thumbs trying to tell him and his homies what the score really is.  It is like talking to my liberal biomom, it is a waste of time because I don't know nothin'.

View Quote
Nope. No one in our department carries them. But they did give us narcan to carry
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:29:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

got-togetthosedopers.jpg
Convictions?  Who cares about convictions?  There's no paycheck in them.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:31:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Lol why are you blaming the officers for what the court says constitutes valid PC for an arrest?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because the officer is expected by the public to not be a mindless robot while he is making life altering decisions in regards to the public.

OR, you jail an innocent man and mark him with a felony drug arrest record in the process:  Tough shit.  Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:32:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It wasn't? How so?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't use a 4 legged probable cause generator, for a start.  Dogs are actually less accurate than a coin flip.  

The PC wasn't legit despite the legality of it.
It wasn't? How so?

Just doing your job...
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:34:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is not the issue at hand. We are not indicting you for your behavior. The issue at hand is "90 days in jail for possession of drywall". Your stated conduct, having found yourself in somewhat similar circumstances, is not being faulted. You should consider, however, how apparent it was for all of us that you automatically fell into the defensive line with your brothers - even knowing how far in the wrong they were. The later equivocations, obfuscations and straw man arguments are not an expungement. When you see a man doing wrong - fight against that evil at the earliest moment - even if the man be your brother. Justice delayed is justice denied.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:35:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Um, because you are the one that can stop the bullshit avalanche from starting?
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the gain for him to do so?
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:36:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Nope. No one in our department carries them. But they did give us narcan to carry
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet you still waste taxpayer money on a new lost cause.

Neat.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:39:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
None.  Something something free men can't be controlled something only criminals.  I believe the next part is something like : If you don't have enough criminals, make them, or something.

Shrugs.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top