Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:06:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Fuck that place and the people living there. They get what they deserve.
View Quote
Well fuck you too!
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:07:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:07:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No problemo.

I got it down (tentatively) to West of Route 202 will now be the Live Free Or Die Co-Prosperity Sphere.

I am eyeing upstate New York next.  Vermont fits nicely into the map but they all need to go to rehab first.  

ETA: Albany is getting a big wall put around it to keep the cancer contained.
View Quote
Once it is built and sealed, fill that fucker with boiling water. Not a bad idea for the non-annexed part of Massholia either, but I think acid might work better on that stain on New England.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:10:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:11:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:12:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anywhere that's not WV
View Quote
Came to say the exact same thing.

Not that I don't like other states, I just can't help but breath a sigh of relief when I see those big ol' Welcome to West Virginia signs.

If I had to pick one that I have experience with though, I'd have to say Maryland for all the reasons already mentioned in this thread.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:12:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ahhh... Nothing like summer in the Orange Construction Barrel state!

I heard OSU is changing their colors from Scarlet and Gray to orange and white.

https://www.hivemindinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Construction-Barrels-300x289.jpg
View Quote
There are really only two seasons in Utah. Winter & Construction.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:15:57 PM EDT
[#8]
New Jersey. Woof.

... then CA (I've only been out here 2yrs, born/raised in GA )
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahhh... Nothing like summer in the Orange Construction Barrel state!

I heard OSU is changing their colors from Scarlet and Gray to orange and white.

https://www.hivemindinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Construction-Barrels-300x289.jpg
9 months of winter and 3 months of guests here.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:22:56 PM EDT
[#10]
People's republic of Maryland
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Massholia because it is the biggest shitstain on our country that directly and indirectly affects my life. On the rare occasions that I have to travel to or through that traitorous state, I spend hours detailing my vehicle trying to ensure I don't have a random ammo somewhere. On coming out of Brigham and Women's hospital recently, I dropped my parking stub and when I crawled under the seat to find it, there was a .22 casing in my seat track that I missed. FUCK.

And please stop exporting your "early retirement" knucklefuckers that sell their postage stamp sized home and lot for $500+k  down there, just so they can spend $150K to come up here to ten acres and a larger, nicer home, relying on the difference to survive until their real retirement kicks in. These fuckers show up and soon propose Massholia-style laws at the town meetings. I live in a town of 800 in the middle of the woods of northern Maine, and we recently had to defeat a proposal to ban shooting in town. Proposed by a recent Massholian transplant. FUCKERS.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#12]
If your Avatar does not include your state SHUT THE FUCK UP...and DONT bother posting pussy ass....
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Slowklahoma

Fix your roads
View Quote
Drove through OK going to KS this week.
I-35 through OK has signs like every mile telling people not to impede traffic in the fast lane. And for the most part the fast lane stays clear.
For this reason alone I vow not to nuke Oklahoma when I become god emporer.
KS charges toll on a US interstate.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:47:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Massachusetts.

The people suck, the culture sucks, the food sucks, the beer sucks and the laws suck.
View Quote
I love Cape Cod. But the rest can go to hell.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:52:15 PM EDT
[#15]
CA because CA.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I dont hate any state. I can think of a few that dont seem to offer much that's appealing, like Nebraska and Kansas.
View Quote
This.  Every state that I have visited or lived in has had good and bad things about it.  Sometimes the bad outweighs the good (CA, NY, WA, VT), and sometimes the opposite is true (UT, ID, WY, MT).

It would be more accurate to say I hate the politicians who run certain states, and the mentality of the people who vote them in.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:53:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Hate is a harsh word.  I dislike the politics of:

CA, NY, NJ, MD, OR, WA, IL, MA as well as any other libturd bastion.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:58:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

NY because it's an absolutely wonderful state that has been ruined by scummy Liberals.
View Quote
I would love to live in the Finger Lakes region, or up around Potsdam, but it simply would not be possible unless there is a massive political shift to the right.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:07:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:16:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Fan of the Cape, huh?

Try western MA next time.  
View Quote
Buddy's family has a mansion on Buzzard's Bay. I get to stay in the guest house for free anytime I'm up there. Conceived my daughter after a bonfire on the beach.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:30:09 PM EDT
[#21]
New Jersey, disgusting place. 

California at least has some redeeming qualities, NJ has none. Garbage. 
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:31:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
California - because they gave us Reagan, Clinton, and Obama.

Fuck them.
View Quote
I get Reagan, but you lost me at Clinton and Obama.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:34:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Fan of the Cape, huh?

Try western MA next time.  
View Quote
Every time a blizzard hits Provincetown I know the residents are split 50/50.

Half can't wait to see something that is 11+ inches and white and the other half can't wait to be plowed out.

Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:37:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Mine

...SafeAct

....$10,500.00/yr in property taxes

....Cuomo

...,NYC

I can keep going....
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:49:13 PM EDT
[#25]
You guys make me feel so much better about living where I do.

My vote is for CA also.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:58:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
CA, followed closely by NY and IL.
View Quote
I agree but I would throw Massachusetts in there as 1b to California.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:11:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Arkansas. It's the same as Mississippi and Alabama without a beach. If hell opened up and sucked Arkansas back in, the drive to Texas would be quicker and short about 90,000 speed traps.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:14:32 PM EDT
[#28]
I hate California with a fucking passion. Anti anything American, guns and freedom.

I hate New York. Born in upstate N.Y. And lived there then moved out 25 years ago. Fucking Communist state and that Cuomo fucker thinking he is an Emperor and his shit stain NYC mayor buddy.

Then there is New Jersey. I don't really need to explain that. Everybody hates N.J.  

For the most hate, it would be N.Y.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:18:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
California. 1970's - 2000's. Don't miss it at all..
View Quote
 California was hated back in the 1970s?
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:22:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Kalifornistan, mainly because people always rant about how it's like some fairy tale land the only thing that matters is the scenery I suppose
View Quote
That's what suckered me
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:25:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Don't forget the weather ...
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:27:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
CA, NY, NJ, CT, MD, IL.
View Quote
I'll second this.  These assholes are the reason VA is blue now.

NJ is the worst.  They can't drive and they all act like they live in NYC.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:29:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My vote goes to kalistan, since I had the "privilege" of moving there when I was 5 and staying until I pulled my head out of my ass at 25 (Army)
They do a good job of brainwashing the uninformed though. I remember as a kid everyone loved slick willy, and I thought he must be a great president if everyone loved him so much.
They were full tilt on the enviro whacko shit even back in the 90s. I remember the Beirut and USS Cole bombings was roundly celebrated over there, because the military "deserved" it for being an evil empire and oppressing the poor arabs.
(there were many who were aghast at the bombings, but many who were not)
Guns were bad. The military was bad. Republicans were especially evil, and didn't care about "the people", Dims were all that was right in the world. I remember being force fed that shit even at 5 to 10 years old... especially the dim narrative.

I took much of what I was told at face value because I was lazy and didn't care. Until I saw a movie with an AR15 with a scope around the time I was 18 and thought it was the coolest thing ever, and had to have one.
Then I found out about the gun laws and thought to myself, what a giant crock of shit. What the fuck else have they been jerking us around about?

Then I started looking into politics, enviro laws, gun laws, basically educating myself and learned that everything I thought was true was absolutely 1000% wrong. So I said fuck this place, made a plan and got out.
Now I'm discharged from the Army, live in wv, have a good job and all the guns I want, I can ccw, open carry, buy guns without a nics call, life is good.

Fuck you california. I'll never be able to look past how they brainwash everyone. I was almost a victim, but I woke up, but tens of millions never do.
Fuck that place and the people living there. They get what they deserve.
View Quote

Meh. At least CA has a lot going for it for all the bad. Great world leading tech firms, great venture capital, good for start ups and all that. I mean what does MA and NJ have to offer? Never been to either, but NJ seems to be full of assholes with nothing really great going for it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:30:32 PM EDT
[#34]
New Jersey.  Makes California look like a clean and prosperous libertarian paradise in comparison.  New York is not far behind.  I cannot think of a single redeeming quality with respect to New Jersey.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:34:49 PM EDT
[#35]
New York.

Cause I live here.
Cause it has such potential, amazing geography, fantastic natural resources.
And these fucking fuckity fucks fucking completely fuck it up.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:38:21 PM EDT
[#36]
On second thought, bad taste.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:57:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kalifornistan, mainly because people always rant about how it's like some fairy tale land the only thing that matters is the scenery I suppose
And the babes

and driving to the desert and being able to shoot as far as you want.

and a really really nice absence of Texans
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:58:55 PM EDT
[#38]
CA

They come to St. George to retire and bring their liberal ideas with them. Then they drive housing up because they just sold their POS 1500 sq ft house for 500K. 500k here will get an amazing brand new home in very very nice neighborhoods.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:59:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
California and New York. Seems the people I meet from there are always rude and loud.
View Quote
Works on repelling Texans.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:45:49 PM EDT
[#40]
That is a tough question.

Most places I've been to in the South were absolute shitholes.  They must not have any zoning laws.  Way too hot and humid.

Texas is hot and full of Texans.

Missouri is full of meth, crappy weather, and inbreeds. they get off on treating anyone who doesn't look like them, act like them, talk like them or read the Bible like them like shit.

Western PA is beautiful, but the people are strange, and the taxes are outrageous.  

Kansas is an empty hole.  So is Nebraska.

I've never been to NJ, NY, MD, MA, CT, RI.  So, I can't comment.  But, I would never live there.

NM has its problems, but if you leave the others alone, they will leave you alone.  The mountains are nice.

I hated Iowa and IL the most.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#41]
1. FUCK California!!!
2. May God have mercy on the persecuted Conservatives living there.
3. Everyone else can fall into the fucking ocean.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:09:36 PM EDT
[#42]
I don't hate any of them, shot, for a visit most are okay. There are a few on my never live there list.

NY, IL, CA, CT, MA and WA.

I'd have to think hard before moving to Florida, between the Yankees and old farts it may just be too much.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Most places I've been to in the South were absolute shitholes.  They must not have any zoning laws.  Way too hot and humid.

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:07:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Missouri is full of meth, crappy weather, and inbreeds. they get off on treating anyone who doesn't look like them, act like them, talk like them or read the Bible like them like shit.

Western PA is beautiful, but the people are strange, and the taxes are outrageous.  

I've never been to NJ, NY, MD, MA, CT, RI.  So, I can't comment.  But, I would never live there.

NM has its problems, but if you leave the others alone, they will leave you alone.  The mountains are nice.

View Quote
Out of curiosity, which part(s) of Missouri did you visit?

I've greatly enjoyed all the time I spent in New Mexico. Parts of it are beautiful, and the population density is low enough that being left well alone is easy.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 1:52:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I've greatly enjoyed all the time I spent in New Mexico. Parts of it are beautiful, and the population density is low enough that being left well alone is easy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I lived in KCMO for 13 years.  The best thing that ever happened to me was losing my job and getting one in NM.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 2:38:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Born and raised in WA, from E side but lived on both.  And had to live in CA 6 years:

Hate them both.

CA for the retards clueless libs and others who live there and WA for going warp speed to beat CA in their retarded ways.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 2:42:47 AM EDT
[#47]
NY- (Obvious reasons)
OH- (that place is literally the armpit/asshole of America)
CA- (Obvious reasons, and the trash Nazis at NTC)
FL- (my blood is to thick for that place)
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top