Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:05:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wake me up when you have proof there was no Elizabeth Carlisle employed at DOJ by Lynch, ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL. This is too awesome. See, you're under the delusion that the emails are the only ones ever sent by Loretta Lynch or Elizabeth Carlisle. As if there are only 400 emails total in existence and that only one has the full email address for E. Carlisle. How delightfully naive!

ACLJ did a FOIA request wanting emails between Loretta Lynch and others specifically regarding the Lynch-Clinton meetup. They had no idea about Carlisle email. The DOJ and FBI provided them, as the Freedom of Information Act requires, though Comey first tried to lie about it and tried to stall it. They inadvertantly included that one incriminating email from Carlisle because let's face it, the people working for the US federal govt aren't know for their reasoning skills.

Afterwards somebody went through the emails and noticed the Elizabeth Carlise name popped up and the context of the email is ample proof that she it is a fake persona supposed working at the Justice Management Division of the DOJ (even though there is zero open source social media or professional networking footprint of her name).

They weren't looking for Elizabeth Carlisle emails and yet they found this. Imagine what happens when the next FOIA request is for everything involving Elizabeth Carlisle. Me thinks subpoenas could be a comin'.

Maybe this dumb deceitful cunt was as careless as others in leaving a paper trail and that the incriminating shit she wrote under her fake name could be used to further erode the power base of the Left/Deep State.
Wake me up when you have proof there was no Elizabeth Carlisle employed at DOJ by Lynch, ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
Not trying to be the devils advocate but, this.

Couldn't Lynch be bcc.'d and being addressed as part of the email?  Without the body there is no context.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:07:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Obama's EPA director did this too.  Nothing happened to her.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Obama's EPA director did this too.  Nothing happened to her.
View Quote
the entire Administration did it
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:11:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

the entire Administration did it
View Quote
Thanks for reminding me. OBAMA did this.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:12:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Isn't it funny how the left circumvents all the records retention and FOIA laws that they created in the wake of Watergate?

I mean, we now see this so often it's an established pattern.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:12:52 AM EDT
[#6]
think we'll ever get to see what FBHO used his Blackberry for? nope
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:23:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

One, the person who replied knew exactly who she really was. Because that's usually what happens with people responding to their bosses email, they know the name. Replier was head of communications working directly for Lynch. Her immediate boss.

Further, Lynch would hardly be the first one to do this, the story is only interesting because at the same time these 400 released emails prove a conspiracy between DOJ/FBI/Media/Hillary/DNC, it also now found a whole new thread to pull on in the form of Elizabeth Carlisle emails.
View Quote
That would be an easy one to answer. Just ask the person who sent the email to explain. If they say it wasn't the Ag, ask them to identify who it actually was and then bring in that person (if they exist). Simple!
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:23:51 AM EDT
[#8]
all of those scum need to be shot
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 11:34:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Using a pseudonym for email doesn't seem like that bad of an idea for Cabinet-level appointees.  Could you imagine the spam / spear phishing attempts an email address like "[email protected]" would receive? Or the emails from some idiot GS-5 complaining about their supervisor? As long as the FOIA office is aware of it when it comes to processing FOIA requests (which is potentially the problem here) - then I don't see the big deal.

YMMV.
View Quote
So if what you are saying is true and there is a perfectly innocent explanation for using a fake name on her e-mail, there should have been hundreds, thousands, maybe even 10's of thousands of emails to and from Elizabeth Carlisle in the e-mails that were turned over in the FOIA request.  That does not seem to be the case.  

You are going to have to come up with a better line of shit.  Then again, someone who goes to secret meetings with an ex-President whose wife is under investigation by her department and directs the FBI to not call the investigation an investigation would never try to be sneaky with her e-mail, right?

Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:06:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So if what you are saying is true and there is a perfectly innocent explanation for using a fake name on her e-mail, there should have been hundreds, thousands, maybe even 10's of thousands of emails to and from Elizabeth Carlisle in the e-mails that were turned over in the FOIA request.  That does not seem to be the case.  

You are going to have to come up with a better line of shit.  Then again, someone who goes to secret meetings with an ex-President whose wife is under investigation by her department and directs the FBI to not call the investigation an investigation would never try to be sneaky with her e-mail, right?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Using a pseudonym for email doesn't seem like that bad of an idea for Cabinet-level appointees.  Could you imagine the spam / spear phishing attempts an email address like "[email protected]" would receive? Or the emails from some idiot GS-5 complaining about their supervisor? As long as the FOIA office is aware of it when it comes to processing FOIA requests (which is potentially the problem here) - then I don't see the big deal.

YMMV.

I addressed your point in my post.  See red.  Here let me break it down for you and the other guy with the appreciation for shitty knockoff-Giger artists:

1.  Using a semi-anonymous email address for PERSEC reasons:  Meh.
2.  Not telling the FOIA office about the address so that FOIA requests aren't fully responsive:  Bad.
3.  Intentionally doing #1 and/or #2 to avoid FOIA requests (or Congressional oversight):  Really bad.

Make sense? Let me know when you see evidence of #3 - until then I'm sticking with Hanlon's Razor.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:14:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I addressed your point in my post.  See red.  Here let me break it down for you and the other guy with the appreciation for shitty knockoff-Giger artists:

2.  Not telling the FOIA office about the address so that FOIA requests aren't fully responsive:  Bad.
3.  Intentionally doing #1 and/or #2 to avoid FOIA requests (or Congressional oversight):  Really bad.

Make sense? Let me know when you see evidence of #3 - until then I'm sticking with Hanlon's Razor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV.

"Meh" is a very convincing argument and a reasonable explanation.  I'm sure you will have no problems convincing a jury with that.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:25:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

YMMV.
View Quote
You've spent a year of your life crying about Trump's actions, how every thing he and his campaign have done is absolute proof of some grand Russian conspiracy.

And now you're defending Loretta Lynch. 

YAAF
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Death Certificate for Loretta Lynch's Grandmother, maiden name...Elizabeth Carlisle.

https://i.redd.it/ttvfdrxjawdz.jpg

Source:  Reddit
View Quote
Spicy!
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:38:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Pay attention to certain posters in this thread. Notice how they downplay this and act like it's no big deal (which it could be but no one knows yet). Now find any Trump thread and watch them perform mental gymnastics to prove Trump, or his team, is at fault. It's funny how the benefit of the doubt always favors the left in their minds.
View Quote
That's them being consistent.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:50:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You've spent a year of your life crying about Trump's actions, how every thing he and his campaign have done is absolute proof of some grand Russian conspiracy.

YAAF
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV.

YAAF
All you can do is laugh.  It is pretty clear that Lynch used the pseudoname to hide from FOIA requests because when she received a FOIA request, she didn't turn over the e-mails with the pseudoname.  But no, its because spam.  And just for good measure throw in some "oh but she didn't INTEND to not hand over those e-mails."

This shit is comedy gold.

Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:57:52 PM EDT
[#16]
And nothing will come of it....
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:05:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

YMMV.
View Quote
For somebody who pretends to have any tech knowledge at all, you'd know about things like proofpoint where you wouldn't need to do any of the absolute bullshit you're suggesting.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:15:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
For somebody who pretends to have any tech knowledge at all, you'd know about things like proofpoint where you wouldn't need to do any of the absolute bullshit you're suggesting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV.
I'm still waiting for the link to your presentation about Dropbox hacking at Defcon...
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:21:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Nice try PGA, but there isn't an Elizabeth Carlisle at the DoJ from what I can tell.

Based on salary information, there is not an Elizabeth Carlisle in federal employment at all

https://www.fedsdatacenter.com/federal-pay-rates/index.php?y=2016&n=carlisle&l=&a=&o=

Please fabricate a new deflection and try again.
View Quote
"Please fabricate a new deflection and try again"

Excellent Response!
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm still waiting for the link to your presentation about Dropbox hacking at Defcon...
View Quote
Whatever you say, sweetie.

The fact that you think dropbox is secure does confirm that you work for the .gov, though.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:29:45 PM EDT
[#21]
It's funny that the #NeverTrumpers are defending Lynch in this thread.

Elizabeth is Loretta's middle name and Carlisle is her grandmother's name.

Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:31:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The fact that you think dropbox is secure does confirm that you work for the .gov, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cool.  I'll set up a dropbox account, upload a single picture and give you the account name.  If you can "hack" it by whatever means and post the pic here I'll buy you a membership.  I'm giving you permission to access the account so nothing illegal is going on...

Should be easy for someone with your  l33t skillz, right?
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's funny that the #NeverTrumpers are defending Lynch in this thread.

Elizabeth is Loretta's middle name and Carlisle is her grandmother's name.

http://i.imgur.com/4kBPP2P.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGb1XVPXoAQQjJF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/o9RMNBk.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGb1XVWXUAAyFLl.jpg
View Quote
#canklegate
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:35:59 PM EDT
[#24]
"It's funny that the #NeverTrumpers are defending Lynch in this thread. "

You haven't discovered their ideology and purpose...

As well as their consistent attempts, trying to UNDERMINE REALITY

---yet???

Oh --yes you have!!!!

Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
"It's funny that the #NeverTrumpers are defending Lynch in this thread. "

You haven't discovered their ideology and purpose...

As well as their consistent attempts, trying to UNDERMINE REALITY

---yet???

View Quote
Hey man, carrying water for the democratic party all day has to be an exhausting job for those stupid motherfuckers

"DRUMPF IS GUILTY, OF WHAT, I DON'T KNOW."
"HILLARY CLINTON DIDN'T COMMIT HER CRIMES ON PURPOSE, THERE'S NO SIGNED CONFESSION OR VIDEO TAPE SO LA-LA-LA-LA"
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:47:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Hey man, carrying water for the democratic party all day has to be an exhausting job for those stupid motherfuckers

"HILLARY CLINTON DIDN'T COMMIT HER CRIMES ON PURPOSE, THERE'S NO SIGNED CONFESSION OR VIDEO TAPE SO LA-LA-LA-LA"
View Quote
Love your analyses!

And Balistas' and Waterglasses' ability to tie things together so well, incl graphically...

Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:49:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Remember that gov't employees were using yahoo, gmail, and Hotmail IDs to get around the federal records retention act?

http://www.securitycurrent.com/en/writers/mark-rasch/personal-email-or-government-property-hillary-clinton
View Quote
Didn't Obama have an alias email account, too?
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:51:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Couldn't Lynch be bcc.'d and being addressed as part of the email?  Without the body there is no context.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL. This is too awesome. See, you're under the delusion that the emails are the only ones ever sent by Loretta Lynch or Elizabeth Carlisle. As if there are only 400 emails total in existence and that only one has the full email address for E. Carlisle. How delightfully naive!

ACLJ did a FOIA request wanting emails between Loretta Lynch and others specifically regarding the Lynch-Clinton meetup. They had no idea about Carlisle email. The DOJ and FBI provided them, as the Freedom of Information Act requires, though Comey first tried to lie about it and tried to stall it. They inadvertantly included that one incriminating email from Carlisle because let's face it, the people working for the US federal govt aren't know for their reasoning skills.

Afterwards somebody went through the emails and noticed the Elizabeth Carlise name popped up and the context of the email is ample proof that she it is a fake persona supposed working at the Justice Management Division of the DOJ (even though there is zero open source social media or professional networking footprint of her name).

They weren't looking for Elizabeth Carlisle emails and yet they found this. Imagine what happens when the next FOIA request is for everything involving Elizabeth Carlisle. Me thinks subpoenas could be a comin'.

Maybe this dumb deceitful cunt was as careless as others in leaving a paper trail and that the incriminating shit she wrote under her fake name could be used to further erode the power base of the Left/Deep State.

We can ask China if they have any record of her.

I'm half tempted to send them a serious inquiry even though it will probably go nowhere.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:56:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Love your analyses!

And Weatherglasses' ability to tie things together so well, graphically...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Love your analyses!

And Weatherglasses' ability to tie things together so well, graphically...

The pepefolk, we all have our uses
You're impervious to their troll attempts, back during the shitshow of the closing days of the campaign, when the nevertriumph babies were chucking around the media talking points like the original thinkers that they are - you were in those threads like a honey badger raiding a hive
[juggernaut] "silly biiitch your weapons cannot harm me, don't you know who the fuck I amm?!"[/juggernaut]

Waterglass is the 6:00 news show

i'm the opinion stuff at 9:00
"aaaaand we're out of time, come by to the No-derp-zone, where there derp! stops here."
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 2:02:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Here are 2 emails.

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2008-10-30 23:47 Subject: Re: Economic Staffing Decisions

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] CC: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2008-10-06 20:38 Subject: Diversity

Link to source
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Cool.  I'll set up a dropbox account, upload a single picture and give you the account name.  If you can "hack" it by whatever means and post the pic here I'll buy you a membership.  I'm giving you permission to access the account so nothing illegal is going on...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is, yet again, another incredibly ignorant statement from you.  If you think that anything connected to the internet is secure, or a safe haven from hacking, you are straight up fucking high on something or plain stupid.  By BiL was in charge of cyber security at a huge bank, and he said his job wasn't focused on if he'd get hacked that day but rather how many and quickly the hacking effort was identified and thwarted.

If you think peoples pictures and documents are secure, I got news for you.  Well, actually, I don't have news for you because I know what you are, but you know what I mean.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 2:11:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Here are 2 emails.

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2008-10-30 23:47 Subject: Re: Economic Staffing Decisions

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] CC: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2008-10-06 20:38 Subject: Diversity

Link to source
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here are 2 emails.

Link to source
Those were the ones used prior to his inauguration, and maybe even after, but I don't think that was the one I was thinking of.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 2:21:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
If you even had a modicum of understanding of what brute forcing is you'd understand how incredibly daft you look right now.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 2:39:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Pay attention to certain posters in this thread. Notice how they downplay this and act like it's no big deal (which it could be but no one knows yet). Now find any Trump thread and watch them perform mental gymnastics to prove Trump, or his team, is at fault. It's funny how the benefit of the doubt always favors the left in their minds.
View Quote
I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice this behaviour from them

mention pizzagate and see what happens
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 2:42:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Lynch and Holder need to be investigated hard.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 2:44:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
You do realize that DropBox was hacked last year and around 68 million accounts were compromised, right?
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 2:48:43 PM EDT
[#38]
I guess being a Democrat means never having to comply with a FOIA request.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 2:52:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Can we truly hopethis time something will happen
View Quote
Sure... You can hope all you want.
They are above the law, though.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 3:01:25 PM EDT
[#40]
These Dems sure love their alias.

Link Posted: 8/5/2017 3:27:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yeah she's going to use alias email communicating with her subordinates, which are subject to Public Records,  and she encourages them to address her "alias email" as "AG Lynch" and signs her replies "AG"

"Hey guys please send me all your work emails that get archived to this super secret email, but please continue addressing them Attorney General Lynch and I will do the same when signing the reply, ooooookay?"
View Quote
Ummm..... Force of Habit.     Have you ever ended a phone call with someone not your wife or girlfriend and almost said "I love you, Bye".     Or a waiter drops off your food and says " enjoy your meal"  and you respond "Thanks!  You too!".     Or how about write a check with the previous year 2016 in January 2017 out of habit.    She probably didn't realize she tagged it AG at the end.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 3:39:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If you even had a modicum of understanding of what brute forcing is you'd understand how incredibly daft you look right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember:  We're only talking about brute-forcing a Dropbox login because you stated that what Wikileaks did to Seth Rich's account.  I'm simply asking you to explain how Wikileaks did this.  You keep deflecting instead of answering a rather simple question...

Typical.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 3:46:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You do realize that DropBox was hacked last year and around 68 million accounts were compromised, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.  I'm well aware of that particular case.  Not germane to this discussion - the breach occurred in 2012, the passwords were hashed in SHA-1 (with a salt) and Dropbox forced a password change after the breach.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 3:55:54 PM EDT
[#44]
There was some internet research and it was determined that Chelsea Clinton was using am alias or 2 in email.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 4:34:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/5/2017 4:38:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
There was some internet research and it was determined that Chelsea Clinton was using am alias or 2 in email.
View Quote
[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 5:13:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Google Search: "elizabeth carlisle" department of justice

And just to prove my point about open source internet footprints:

Google Search: "pgaplayerless" banned
View Quote
lol so your proof she doesn't exist is because she keep no social media exposure?  You need special prize for thinking everybody keep social media presence, especiallt those in +40 demographic

Second of all, your jedi internet skills are epic failure.  Online people searches reveal SEVERAL hits for "Elizabeth Carlisle" in the greater DC area mainly Alexandria, VA and Arlington, VA..... See real search providers dig through property records, utility records, and so on.....they don't just assume somebody doesn't exist because they dont have Facebook or Twitter because that's just plain idiotic conclusion
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 5:32:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Ummm..... Force of Habit.     Have you ever ended a phone call with someone not your wife or girlfriend and almost said "I love you, Bye".     Or a waiter drops off your food and says " enjoy your meal"  and you respond "Thanks!  You too!".     Or how about write a check with the previous year 2016 in January 2017 out of habit.    She probably didn't realize she tagged it AG at the end.
View Quote
never done any of that....ever.  Also not only would Lynch have to forget that she's sending her reply from her "super secret" account, the initial sender would also have to "forget" that she's email Lynch on her super secret account while addressing her "AG Lynch"
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 5:33:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
never done any of that....ever.  Also not only would Lynch have to forget that she's sending her reply from her "super secret" account, the initial sender would also have to "fogrget" that she's email Lynch on her super secret account while addressing her "AG Lynch"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

never done any of that....ever.  Also not only would Lynch have to forget that she's sending her reply from her "super secret" account, the initial sender would also have to "fogrget" that she's email Lynch on her super secret account while addressing her "AG Lynch"
are you familiar with the term 'hubris'?
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 5:42:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Most transparent administration ever.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top