Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 1689
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I just bought some at 1.45.  Should I quit it?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:06:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Smokey0844:

But that killer tax write off. lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Smokey0844:

But that killer tax write off. lol

Not till I sell it.

I have several that are pretty big losses (for me), and am holding those till MVIS moon's, then I can sell them to offset some of the profit.
Originally Posted By m1awolf:

Exactly this...
Now worth roughly 12k

I wish...
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:40:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Jfc. Wee here we go $1.00
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:15:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jpcdmd] [#5]
Looks like TGTX was awarded a $187,000,000 contract (4-year?) to supply the VA with Briumvi. PR hasn't been released yet. Waiting for the 8k release. Should be good for a share price pop tomorrow, hopefully.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:57:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By jpcdmd:
Looks like TGTX was awarded a $187,000,000 contract (4-year?) to supply the VA with Briumvi. PR hasn't been released yet. Waiting for the 8k release. Should be good for a share price pop tomorrow, hopefully.
View Quote

We need something…
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:14:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

We need something…
View All Quotes

We need something…

Can we get that with a side of liar please?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:42:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Well I'll be damned. I got an actual answer from IR. It's not much of an answer, it boilerplate, and it's late...but it beats silence.

Me:
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Assuming you can't provide a straight answer, can you at least comment on whether we will receive either a news release or an 8-k explaining what action has been taken with regard to the expiration date of the Microvision CEOs contract?

Also assuming that you're going to ignore this question as well, I can tell you I'm headed to the next investor day with the intention of making a motion that we employ an IR firm that actually responds to the investors, even if the answer is "I'm afraid we cannot comment". I'm not alone in the belief that we are wasting money paying you for ignoring the retail investing base that has kept this company alive for over two decades.

I've been in Microvision since 2006, and currently hold 90,000 shares. Your silence is not acceptable.

V/r
Osprey61, CMSgt(r) USAF

IR:
Hi Osprey,

Thanks for your email.

We’ll closely consider your comments and questions in upcoming public communications. As you know, we communicate in emails and 1x1 meetings with investors information we have publicly shared in our press releases, management’s comments on webcasts, presentation slides, videos, and the Company’s SEC filings.

MicroVision shareholders are providing topics/questions for the next webcast or press release. We look forward to your suggestions on that and other topics.

Thanks,

MicroVision Investor Relations
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:08:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Dear Osprey,

We’re sorry you feel that way.

Sincerely,

IR
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:20:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#10]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:19:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:
Well I'll be damned. I got an actual answer from IR. It's not much of an answer, it boilerplate, and it's late...but it beats silence.

Me:
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Assuming you can't provide a straight answer, can you at least comment on whether we will receive either a news release or an 8-k explaining what action has been taken with regard to the expiration date of the Microvision CEOs contract?

Also assuming that you're going to ignore this question as well, I can tell you I'm headed to the next investor day with the intention of making a motion that we employ an IR firm that actually responds to the investors, even if the answer is "I'm afraid we cannot comment". I'm not alone in the belief that we are wasting money paying you for ignoring the retail investing base that has kept this company alive for over two decades.

I've been in Microvision since 2006, and currently hold 90,000 shares. Your silence is not acceptable.

V/r
Osprey61, CMSgt(r) USAF

IR:
Hi Osprey,

Thanks for your email.

We’ll closely consider your comments and questions in upcoming public communications. As you know, we communicate in emails and 1x1 meetings with investors information we have publicly shared in our press releases, management’s comments on webcasts, presentation slides, videos, and the Company’s SEC filings.

MicroVision shareholders are providing topics/questions for the next webcast or press release. We look forward to your suggestions on that and other topics.

Thanks,

MicroVision Investor Relations
View Quote

When is the next investor day going to happen? has one been announced? 367 days since the last one. The annual shareholders meeting last year was May 17.  No announcement for this year yet, either.  

Things that make you go....hmmm.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:47:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#12]
View Quote

Interesting

TG Therapeutics Awarded National Contract by the Department of Veterans Affairs for BRIUMVI as the Preferred Anti-CD20 for Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis
7:00 AM ET, 04/18/2024 - GlobeNewswire

NEW YORK, April 18, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TG Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TGTX), announced that it has been awarded a national contract with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for BRIUMVI® (ublituximab-xiiy) to be the preferred agent listed on the VA National Formulary for Anti-CD20 Antibody indications for patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (RMS).

Michael S. Weiss, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of TG Therapeutics stated, “We are immensely proud to collaborate with the National VA Health System in bringing BRIUMVI to Veterans across the country afflicted with RMS at a significant discount. We believe this contract signifies a vote of confidence in the value that BRIUMVI brings to patients with RMS and are pleased that Veterans with MS will now have access to the only anti-CD20 therapy that offers a one-hour twice a year therapy, following the first dose.”

The contract period includes the base year ordering period of June 17, 2024 to June 16, 2025, as well as four one-year option periods that may be exercised unilaterally by the U.S. Government. Pursuant to the contract, BRIUMVI will be required for new patient starts unless clinically contraindicated. While not required, patients currently prescribed other agents in the anti-CD20 class may be switched over to BRIUMVI at the discretion of their doctor. The total award amount of the contract has a potential value of $186,776,520. This potential value assumes all MS patients estimated to be treated with anti-CD20 therapies by the VA annually, are treated with BRIUMVI each year for a five-year period at the contract price.

ABOUT BRIUMVI® (ublituximab-xiiy) 150 mg/6 mL Injection for IVBRIUMVI is a novel monoclonal antibody that targets a unique epitope on CD20-expressing B-cells. Targeting CD20 using monoclonal antibodies has proven to be an important therapeutic approach for the management of autoimmune disorders, such as RMS. BRIUMVI is uniquely designed to lack certain sugar molecules normally expressed on the antibody. Removal of these sugar molecules, a process called glycoengineering, allows for efficient B-cell depletion at low doses.

BRIUMVI is indicated for the treatment of adults with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (RMS), to include clinically isolated syndrome, relapsing-remitting disease, and active secondary progressive disease.

A list of authorized specialty distributors can be found at www.briumvi.com.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:31:38 AM EDT
[#13]

V/r
Osprey61, CMSgt(r) USAF

View Quote

Maybe put something in about the ~2M ARFcom GD owned shares you control vote proxy over - next time?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:13:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Total53:

Maybe put something in about the ~2M ARFcom GD owned shares you control vote proxy over - next time?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Total53:

V/r
Osprey61, CMSgt(r) USAF

I like this idea

We, the Osprey Collective demand a call from Sumit
#havesumitcallme
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:23:26 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

well, this has made me $4 so far. :) I don't know what to do when a stock actually goes up.
I had $98 sitting in my schwab account, so bought 7 shares @ $13.88.
Wish I had more like $1000, but it is what it is.

I put a $18 sell order in for it, make a few bucks profit for once (woo hoo, $28 profit if it hits).
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:32:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By cccpNyC:
#havesumitcallme
View Quote

I just burst out laughing
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:02:43 PM EDT
[#17]
One of my biggest losers, 23andMe (remember that shitshow?) is up 43% today.  Only news I can find is a paywalled WSJ article about taking it private?

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:14:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By StockDog:
Dear Osprey,

Sincerely,

IR
View Quote

I know what it says, the fact that they actually responded to a private retail investor was why I noted it.

I write them fairly regularly, as do many others.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:44:58 PM EDT
[#19]

I know what it says, the fact that they actually responded to a private retail investor was why I noted it.

View All Quotes
Dear Osprey,

Sincerely,

IR

Understood!  It’s crazy that even a non-response is an upside.  

Maybe they aren’t cowering under their desk and actually have something positive PR in the near future.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:48:32 PM EDT
[#20]

Understood!  It’s crazy that even a non-response is an upside.  

Maybe they aren’t cowering under their desk and actually have something positive PR in the near future.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#21]

Understood!  It's crazy that even a non-response is an upside.  

Maybe they aren't cowering under their desk and actually have something positive PR in the near future.  
View Quote
Maybe it was Frank getting bombarded on any post he made regarding IR, or lack thereof.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Smokey0844500
SlipperyTuna13500
Leisure_Shoot6550
Total      1,690,058
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:39:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Just got back in and will be adding more daily. Surely it can't go any lower... Surely...
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:47:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By mrkma:

Just got back in and will be adding more daily. Surely it can't go any lower... Surely...
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:53:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scrote] [#25]
Originally Posted By mrkma:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:05:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Since we are doing a tally. 2100

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:04:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:34:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By sixgunsblazing:
One of my biggest losers, 23andMe (remember that shitshow?) is up 43% today.  Only news I can find is a paywalled WSJ article about taking it private?

View Quote

The CEO has tendered an offer to buy all the outstanding shares that she does not currently own. I would gladly sell her mine for what I paid for them.

https://investors.23andme.com/news-releases/news-release-details/23andme-announces-ceos-intention-pursue-potential-take-private
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:48:07 PM EDT
[#29]
mrkma303
Dr-G2100
skydive100000
Total.         1,792,461

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

Interesting

TG Therapeutics Awarded National Contract by the Department of Veterans Affairs for BRIUMVI as the Preferred Anti-CD20 for Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis
7:00 AM ET, 04/18/2024 - GlobeNewswire

NEW YORK, April 18, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TG Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TGTX), announced that it has been awarded a national contract with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for BRIUMVI® (ublituximab-xiiy) to be the preferred agent listed on the VA National Formulary for Anti-CD20 Antibody indications for patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (RMS).

Michael S. Weiss, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of TG Therapeutics stated, “We are immensely proud to collaborate with the National VA Health System in bringing BRIUMVI to Veterans across the country afflicted with RMS at a significant discount. We believe this contract signifies a vote of confidence in the value that BRIUMVI brings to patients with RMS and are pleased that Veterans with MS will now have access to the only anti-CD20 therapy that offers a one-hour twice a year therapy, following the first dose.”

The contract period includes the base year ordering period of June 17, 2024 to June 16, 2025, as well as four one-year option periods that may be exercised unilaterally by the U.S. Government. Pursuant to the contract, BRIUMVI will be required for new patient starts unless clinically contraindicated. While not required, patients currently prescribed other agents in the anti-CD20 class may be switched over to BRIUMVI at the discretion of their doctor. The total award amount of the contract has a potential value of $186,776,520. This potential value assumes all MS patients estimated to be treated with anti-CD20 therapies by the VA annually, are treated with BRIUMVI each year for a five-year period at the contract price.

ABOUT BRIUMVI® (ublituximab-xiiy) 150 mg/6 mL Injection for IVBRIUMVI is a novel monoclonal antibody that targets a unique epitope on CD20-expressing B-cells. Targeting CD20 using monoclonal antibodies has proven to be an important therapeutic approach for the management of autoimmune disorders, such as RMS. BRIUMVI is uniquely designed to lack certain sugar molecules normally expressed on the antibody. Removal of these sugar molecules, a process called glycoengineering, allows for efficient B-cell depletion at low doses.

BRIUMVI is indicated for the treatment of adults with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (RMS), to include clinically isolated syndrome, relapsing-remitting disease, and active secondary progressive disease.

A list of authorized specialty distributors can be found at www.briumvi.com.
View Quote

Stock price says get bent
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:59:52 PM EDT
[#31]
600 (+100)

Because why not right.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:25:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Tack on another 1500 for me. At least I got my cost basis sub-$4 for all of them by selling calls before it tanked.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:32:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By VVinci:
Tack on another 1500 for me. At least I got my cost basis sub-$4 for all of them by selling calls before it tanked.
View Quote

I’m hoping I bought back in close to the bottom while I rebuild the stockpile. It’s not much but my cost basis is 1.48.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:56:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:19:55 PM EDT
[#35]
851 shares

It ain't much, but feel free to lump them in with the collective teabagging of the IR group!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:47:20 PM EDT
[#36]

Stock price says get bent
View Quote

TGTX might be the wildest ride I’ve ever been on
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:54:06 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm not sure how much more of this cusp of greatness I can take.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:46:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:
View Quote

It’s Friday night, take the appropriate action to feel better about the situation.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:50:58 PM EDT
[#39]
skydive100000
vvinci1500
ozymandiaz851
Total          1794912
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:55:08 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote
We're on the cusp of purchasing
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:46:56 AM EDT
[#41]
this is getting way to close to $1 for comfort
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:54:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By snakes19:
this is getting way to close to $1 for comfort
View Quote

4X return in 4 years if you bought in on day one of this post.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:55:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:01:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Add another 38 shares for me @ $1.36
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 1:29:40 PM EDT
[#45]
May buy more under $1, it's only a matter of weeks at this rate.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 1:53:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By zhass:
View Quote
you shut your whore mouth!
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:30:03 PM EDT
[#47]
I’m on the cusp of pessimism
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By jacobsk:
I’m on the cusp of pessimism
View Quote

Just the cusp?

I'm well past that.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:32:32 PM EDT
[#49]

Just the cusp?

I'm well past that.
View Quote
Just the tip.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:49:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HEATSEAKER] [#50]
Originally Posted By zhass:
View Quote

Going back to being a delisted penny stock would be humiliating.
Page / 1689
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top