Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 1689
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:15:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Added another 403 today to make it an even 1,000 shares @ 1.45.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:33:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#2]
You guys having fun yet?
Glad I didn’t miss the fun while I was away
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:37:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m wondering if it would be a good move to sell 50k shares of MVIS now in anticipation of it going to near $1, then buying back. The sale of 50k, let’s say at $1..40, would net $70k. Then that would allow for the buy of 70k shares, upping my total from the current 194k to 214k without any actual additional dollar investment. My plan has been to keep 100k regardless of a spike and play with the balance, you know to actually make money on this deal. Of course, the reverse could happen as well. Decisions..decisions.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:38:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CajunMojo] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:

Going back to being a delisted penny stock would be humiliating.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zhass:
May buy more under $1, it's only a matter of weeks at this rate.

I don't think they were ever delisted from the nasdaq, however, I do wonder when they'll pull it off of the Russel 3000 and how badly that will fuck the share price.

We need contracts ASAP.

Originally Posted By BM-ARM-DPMS-guns:
I’m wondering if it would be a good move to sell 50k shares of MVIS now in anticipation of it going to near $1, then buying back. The sale of 50k, let’s say at $1..40, would net $70k. Then that would allow for the buy of 70k shares, upping my total from the current 194k to 214k without any actual additional dollar investment. My plan has been to keep 100k regardless of a spike and play with the balance, you know to actually make money on this deal. Of course, the reverse could happen as well. Decisions..decisions.

Sell? No one told me we could sell.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:42:48 PM EDT
[#5]
It’s an odd thought, that’s for sure.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder how long that corporate develop director has been posted on their job board?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:57:21 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

Don’t tempt me
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:58:10 PM EDT
[#8]
So, continue the HODL on MVIS or abort lol.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:16:16 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Wait for an upward pop and sell 50K worth of covered calls at a $2 strike?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:22:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By _B_:
I have BBIG for that.
View Quote

$0.003 earlier.

Delisted soon?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:35:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Scare_Crow:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scare_Crow:

I've looked at the options chain and the volume seems too low to make any reasonable amount of money. Maybe I'm missing something?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:47:05 PM EDT
[#12]
who bought 95k shares after hours today?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By jpcdmd:

I've looked at the options chain and the volume seems too low to make any reasonable amount of money. Maybe I'm missing something?
View Quote

I’ve driven my effective cost basis to near zero selling calls against my shares but you’re right, the volume is too low to move large volumes. Options on MVIS require very tight limits cause you’ll see contracts being bought one or two at a time.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:

I don't think they were ever delisted from the nasdaq, however, I do wonder when they'll pull it off of the Russel 3000 and how badly that will fuck the share price.

We need contracts ASAP.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zhass:
May buy more under $1, it's only a matter of weeks at this rate.

We need contracts ASAP.

No, it wasn’t delisted, but it was close. I recall those “fight for $1” days, and not very fondly. Let’s not do that again.

When it come to selling, the question is: has your thesis changed? For me, no. It’s always been a long shot with play money. But I’m small change compared to most of you and would be thoroughly stressed in some of your shoes.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 8:06:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By AesopsWildBoar:

No, it wasn’t delisted, but it was close. I recall those “fight for $1” days, and not very fondly. Let’s not do that again.

When it come to selling, the question is: has your thesis changed? For me, no. It’s always been a long shot with play money. But I’m small change compared to most of you and would be thoroughly stressed in some of your shoes.
View Quote

Most of what I have is paid for by the first run up.  It won't kill me if it goes to zero.  I should have done a lot better,  I still kick myself for not dumping everything in the 20s.

I'm also still pissed at the stunt sharma pulled on the run into the 8s. Completely killed the momentum by opening another offering instead of quietly filling the one they had open. I recall them saying they would look at other options for raising the cash. Did they try to do that and no bank would loan them any? It seems only us retards have faith enough to fund them.

It's just starting to feel like empty promises.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:54:27 PM EDT
[#16]
skydive100000
vvinci1500
ozymandiaz851
Total 1795350

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:20:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quantum Computing (NASDAQ:QUBT) said Tuesday that it sold a quantum LiDAR prototype to Johns Hopkins University which will be used for testing and evaluation within the university's research and development program.
The LiDAR prototype was valued at $200,000.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:33:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Snagged a few more at $1.39
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:39:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Most of what I have is paid for by the first run up.  It won't kill me if it goes to zero.  I should have done a lot better,  I still kick myself for not dumping everything in the 20s.

I'm also still pissed at the stunt sharma pulled on the run into the 8s. Completely killed the momentum by opening another offering instead of quietly filling the one they had open. I recall them saying they would look at other options for raising the cash. Did they try to do that and no bank would loan them any? It seems only us retards have faith enough to fund them.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AesopsWildBoar:

Well said. I’m still long but management actions have certainly tempered my buying.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#20]
added 2214 @$1.40 let the self-mutilation continue.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:16:17 PM EDT
[#21]
2nd day in a row without closing red... we're gonna be so rich, guys!
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:53:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Porkchop_Sandwiches] [#22]
My LKQ got a swift kick in the balls today

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:25:13 PM EDT
[#23]
https://www.theverge.com/2024/4/23/24138224/volvo-ex90-production-start-luminar-lidar-halo-sensor

Luminar starts shipping lidar for Volvo EX90 — while readying its next-gen sensor / Luminar has sent out Volvo’s order of lidar units in anticipation of the start of the EX90 EV’s production. Meanwhile, a new lower-cost ‘Halo’ lidar is in the making.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#24]
I am beginning to wonder if any of this newly announced lidar tech has any "expired" MVIS patent technology....or any patent infringement?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:44:25 PM EDT
[#25]
I keep thinking, "Too early is just as bad as too late"...
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:03:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Malbec:
I keep thinking, "Too early is just as bad as too late"...
View Quote

Quoting Kathy Wood now??  She said this just before ARK tanked under Bidenomics.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:55:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Scrote:
https://www.theverge.com/2024/4/23/24138224/volvo-ex90-production-start-luminar-lidar-halo-sensor

Luminar starts shipping lidar for Volvo EX90 — while readying its next-gen sensor / Luminar has sent out Volvo’s order of lidar units in anticipation of the start of the EX90 EV’s production. Meanwhile, a new lower-cost ‘Halo’ lidar is in the making.
View Quote

The magic order book is back?

"The order of lidar sensors to Volvo, which Luminar notes is part of its total order book worth $4 billion"

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:48:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Today is the big squeeze day for RILY.  Up 55% already.  Been waiting for this.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:02:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
View Quote

What’s the backstory here?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:54:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#30]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

It's a long one.  This co has been attacked viciously by coordinated short interest - they missed the deadline for their latest filing and the speculation was that there were some big problems.  The longs thought otherwise.   Today the 10K was released and the co has no big problems so a short squeeze is on.  This might be one of the most shorted stocks out there at the moment.   Shorts tried to destroy the company.  I also have baby bonds RILYN, RILYM, RILYZ

this should have wild swings next few days one could profit from.  Could get back into the 50's - 60's I guess

"B. Riley's delayed filing of its 10-K raises concerns, but the company has a reasonable explanation and the filing is expected soon.
The company's involvement with Brian Kahn and FRG has caused controversy, but there is no evidence of wrongdoing on B. Riley's part.
The potential asset sales of Great American and the value of FRG's businesses could generate significant value for B. Riley.
70% short interest could be squeezed if the audit is finalized and asset sales come through."

And:

B. Riley (NASDAQ:RILY) jumped 45.5% in pre-market trade after the company said an independent investigation concluded that the firm and its executives had no involvement or knowledge of any suspected misconduct concerning Brian Kahn.

The conclusions of the independent probe, conducted by Winston & Strawn aligned with a prior internal review led by Sullivan & Cromwell.

The company also filed its financials results for the year ended December.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:56:24 AM EDT
[#31]

It's a long one.  This co has been attacked viciously by coordinated short interest - they missed the deadline for their latest filing and the speculation was that there were some big problems.  The longs thought otherwise.   Today the 10K was released and the co has no big problems so a short squeeze is on.  This might be one of the most shorted stocks out there at the moment.   Shorts tried to destroy the company.  I also have baby bonds RILYN, RILYM, RILYN.

this should have wild swings next few days one could profit from.  Could get back into the 50's - 60's I guess

"B. Riley's delayed filing of its 10-K raises concerns, but the company has a reasonable explanation and the filing is expected soon.
The company's involvement with Brian Kahn and FRG has caused controversy, but there is no evidence of wrongdoing on B. Riley's part.
The potential asset sales of Great American and the value of FRG's businesses could generate significant value for B. Riley.
70% short interest could be squeezed if the audit is finalized and asset sales come through."

And:

B. Riley (NASDAQ:RILY) jumped 45.5% in pre-market trade after the company said an independent investigation concluded that the firm and its executives had no involvement or knowledge of any suspected misconduct concerning Brian Kahn.

The conclusions of the independent probe, conducted by Winston & Strawn aligned with a prior internal review led by Sullivan & Cromwell.

The company also filed its financials results for the year ended December.
View Quote

Neat
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:50:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Interesting post market movement on MVIS. Up ten/eleven cents in a spike.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:02:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Someone knows something
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:04:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Up almost 10% AH after barcoding all day?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:05:29 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

It seemed like the same spike as yesterday
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

On 76K shares...and there was a similar move yesterday. Curious.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:15:45 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Was there mention of hololens or IVAS on the msft call?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:21:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By shblackdragon:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By shblackdragon:

They probably bragged about how they got the LBS display for next to nothing.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:44:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Someone knows something
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:40:05 AM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:
Someone knows something

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/504/461/86e.png
Today's the day, I can feel it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:47:41 AM EDT
[#41]
I just need my coffee.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:14:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:28:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#43]
RILY     B RILEY FINL    last: $34.68  low: $14.46  high: $60.7163  cost basis: $23.2611+49.09%
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:39:16 AM EDT
[#44]
It will get better, I just need my coffee.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:00:04 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#46]
RILY     B RILEY FINL    last: $34.68  low: $14.46  high: $60.7163  cost basis: $23.2611+49.09%
View Quote

+55.19%
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:43:44 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

I've seen a lot of memes in my day but man Cajun you really nailed that one!

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:08:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#48]
View Quote
/snicker/

it's still ok to use that word to describe yourself, right?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:12:02 PM EDT
[#49]

+55.19%
View All Quotes

+55.19%

Stop loss in place?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes

https://media1.tenor.com/m/tNs7eKPNM6oAAAAd/meme-memes.gif
Only slightly.
Page / 1689
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top