Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5091
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:05:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AJumbo] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
You gotta be shitting me.  What kind of moron thinks a fast food delivery receipt = establishing residency?  You can have fast food delivered to literally anywhere.  Can we have a burger delivered to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and get Biden kicked out of the WH?
View Quote

I'll bet the judge is this "moron" of whom you speak.

EDIT- And I expect the Queen would have agreed.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:51:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By AJumbo:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
You gotta be shitting me.  What kind of moron thinks a fast food delivery receipt = establishing residency?  You can have fast food delivered to literally anywhere.  Can we have a burger delivered to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and get Biden kicked out of the WH?

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 11:12:54 PM EDT
[#3]

OMG!

"They make less during the rainy season..."

You mean the fucking monsoon?!?

I only see one way out of this, people. The insanity is out of control.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:10:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GKVCTv3agAALWsO?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/GKVCTv2bQAE5WyC?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 11:31:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#5]
Summer of Love BLM update via the Toledo Blade:

Federal trial begins for local activist Sir Maejor Page charged with misusing charity's funds
(internet archive link)

Nearly $500,000 came in from close to 1,000 individual donations submitted through Facebook
View Quote

the charity, which had an Atlanta office address but was run by Toledo activist Sir Maejor Page, had lost its federal tax-exempt status and its Georgia incorporation had been canceled
View Quote

purchases during the summer of 2020 included guns and ammunition from Towers Armory in Oregon.
View Quote

“I’m out here saving the world, fighting for justice,” he recorded himself saying
View Quote

The Daily Mail covers the story in its usual style:

TV star turned Black Lives Matter activist who claims he's the 'world's sexiest albino' stands trial for 'conning $500,000 out of donors' to buy suits, guns and house his lawyer claims was set to be 'battered women's shelter'

Sir Maejor Page, 35, also known as Tyree Conyers-Page is charged with wire fraud and money laundering
Investigators say he set up non-profit Black Lives Matter of Greater Atlanta but pocketed donations for personal gain
Page's lawyer claimed a $100,000 Ohio house bought using charity money was intended to be a 'community center'
View Quote

An actor turned Black Lives Matter activist who claims he's the 'world's sexiest albino' has gone on trial accused of conning donors out of $500,000.

Prosecutors say Sir Maejor Page, 35, also known as Tyree Conyers-Page, fraudulently used the funds to buy tailored suits, guns and even a home in Toledo, Ohio.

Page, who has had small roles in American Horror Story and tv show Constantine, is federally charged with wire fraud and two counts of money laundering.
View Quote

Page was originally charged in 2020:

Atlanta activist spent $200G in Black Lives Matter donations on house, personal expenses: FBI

Previously:

Vocal police protester busted repeatedly on fake cop charges

One of the most vocal leaders of an Atlanta group protesting police brutality has himself been arrested multiple times for impersonating a police officer.
View Quote

In December, 2014, Atlanta police charged him with impersonating a police officer when they found him at a Shell Station on Joseph P. Lowery Boulevard "wearing a replica of the Atlanta police officer uniform," Glock 45 automatic pistol and other gear. According to the police report he had a black female handcuffed in front of the gas station.
View Quote

In October, 2015, police reports say Page was again armed, wearing a bulletproof vest outside a MARTA station. He even demanded to see ID from a man who turned out to be an APD sergeant.
View Quote

According to court records, Page was arrested in January after he "blustered" his way past security guards at the Sloppy Floyd state office building by claiming he was an FBI agent. The court records say he was carrying a gun. He managed to get into the Secretary of State's corporate records office.
View Quote

Page and the Black Lives Matter of Atlanta movement parted ways several months ago. Recently, he started his own group: Black Lives Matter of Greater Atlanta.
View Quote

ETA

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:59:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Could have just said two Biden voters rant about the border

Charles Barkley And Stephen A. Smith Rant About The Border, Illegal Immigration, And Crime

BARKLEY: "First of all, the border is a joke. The border is a joke. They have these migrants bussed up to New York. They have them on camera kicking and beating cops. They beat up these two cops. They were out of jail in 24 hours. Two days later, they caught them robbing Macy's. They beat up cops. How are you out of jail in 24 hours?"

SMITH: "But it's woke culture. With woke culture, you have folks on the left endorsing a more lenient legal system.  And obviously, folks on the right going crazy about it, calling for law and order. Who do you side with, considering our iniquitous history? What's going on today? And who the candidates are in terms of Biden and Trump, in all likelihood, running for office? What do you do, Charles? Who do you vote for?"

BARKLEY: "First of all, we need law and order, Stephen A."

SMITH: "I agree... How about the $53 million in prepaid credit cards for migrants?"

BARKLEY: "That's ridiculous. I mean, come on, man."

SMITH: "Black folks and Latinos been in the streets. Minorities have been in the streets, homeless, and starving for years. We never got, I never got anything like that. I grew up on welfare."

BARKLEY: "It's just not right, and it's just not fair."
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:01:24 PM EDT
[#7]
FCB
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
FCB
View Quote

ehhhh, from the above I dunno.  

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:16:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Maybe he's come around a bit... But he's a jackwagon
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:22:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Could well be, can't say I know anything about the guy other than TV commercials and the bit above.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 10:08:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Could have just said two Biden voters rant about the border

Charles Barkley And Stephen A. Smith Rant About The Border, Illegal Immigration, And Crime

BARKLEY: "First of all, the border is a joke. The border is a joke. They have these migrants bussed up to New York. They have them on camera kicking and beating cops. They beat up these two cops. They were out of jail in 24 hours. Two days later, they caught them robbing Macy's. They beat up cops. How are you out of jail in 24 hours?"

SMITH: "But it's woke culture. With woke culture, you have folks on the left endorsing a more lenient legal system.  And obviously, folks on the right going crazy about it, calling for law and order. Who do you side with, considering our iniquitous history? What's going on today? And who the candidates are in terms of Biden and Trump, in all likelihood, running for office? What do you do, Charles? Who do you vote for?"

BARKLEY: "First of all, we need law and order, Stephen A."

SMITH: "I agree... How about the $53 million in prepaid credit cards for migrants?"

BARKLEY: "That's ridiculous. I mean, come on, man."

SMITH: "Black folks and Latinos been in the streets. Minorities have been in the streets, homeless, and starving for years. We never got, I never got anything like that. I grew up on welfare."

BARKLEY: "It's just not right, and it's just not fair."
View Quote

Barkley isn't a dem i thought
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 11:14:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Seiran:
This is me trying to contain my excitement.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Seiran:
Originally Posted By djohn:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/Screenshot_2024-04-04_130023-3177833.jpg

This is me trying to contain my excitement.

“Hey guys!!!  The 0.6 percent is gonna try to kill us all.”

“Oh.  Ok. “
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 11:21:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 21usernamechecksout] [#14]
"Immigrants getting pre paid cards"
"it just isn't right and it just isn't fair"
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 8:29:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

View Quote

Barkley is his own man. He's also somewhat scattered inches political thought, though my take is that he naturally leans right without really being a conservative . He told a story once about when he mentioned to his mom that he might run for the governorship of Alabama, as a Republican. She said he should run as a Dem because Republicans only work for the rich. "But Mom.... I AM rich."
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 8:51:36 AM EDT
[#16]

Barkley is his own man. He's also somewhat scattered inches political thought, though my take is that he naturally leans right without really being a conservative . He told a story once about when he mentioned to his mom that he might run for the governorship of Alabama, as a Republican. She said he should run as a Dem because Republicans only work for the rich. "But Mom.... I AM rich."
View All Quotes

But he wants to punch "MAGA" wearing people in the face.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 10:24:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

But he wants to punch "MAGA" wearing people in the face.
View Quote

I do too sometimes
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:10:38 PM EDT
[#18]
This summer is going to be wild, glad we’re leaving!

https://x.com/austin__berg/status/1776661607822524683?s=46&t=rAwBUsX6X58LiX61ssnihQ
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Starting another RS compound...
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:53:52 PM EDT
[#20]
👍🏾
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:34:21 PM EDT
[#21]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/284414/1000005513-3179845.png
View Quote

Sweet, best of luck with the project.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 5:02:51 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 5:41:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 1:11:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#24]
Aparently recent anti-immigration demonstrations in Dublin's Coolock civil parish have annoyed the local leftists, non-government organization members, and mainstream reporters (but I repeat myself). Residents responded to the announcement of plans for another "asylum seeker center" by taking to the streets:

tiktok video of protest

Which prompted various agitators to attempt to do . . . something:

Did Antifa Work With Police and Media – Attempting a False Flag Op (But Getting Beaten Up Instead)?

The "journalist and radio personality" caught up in all of this is Paul Connolly, who seems to be featured in a series of videos on the unlocked antifa phone:

Connolly and his employer, Newstalk, are currently getting hammered by comments on X and Facebook:

Link Posted: 4/8/2024 1:21:18 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Where are your firing ports?
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 1:53:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Where are your firing ports?
View Quote

Working on those now
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:49:52 PM EDT
[#27]

DETAILS: BONIFAY, Fla.- Today, Florida Highway Patrol Troopers responded to a report of an active shooter in Holmes County.  The suspect was reportedly a female who had recently checked out of a local hotel and told the staff she was going on a shooting spree, directed by “God” in relation to the solar eclipse.

The suspect, driving a purple Dodge Challenger with Georgia plates, entered Interstate 10 (I-10) at the 112-mile marker and traveled westbound.

Within 5 miles of entering the interstate, the suspect fired multiple shots into another vehicle traveling along the interstate, striking the passing car multiple times.

The driver was struck by glass fragments from the window and grazed on the arm by a bullet; however, he was able to steer his vehicle onto the shoulder of the road, away from the suspect.

Continuing westbound on I-10, the suspect shot at another vehicle near the 107- mile marker, hitting the driver in the neck. The victim was taken to a nearby hospital and is currently receiving treatment.

Responding Troopers located the suspect near the 96- mile marker and conducted a felony traffic stop. After the suspect was taken into custody, troopers recovered an AR-15 and a 9mm handgun within the purple Challenger.

The suspect, identified as Taylon Nichelle Celestine, 22, of Georgia, was taken into custody without incident and transported to the Holmes County Jail where she was booked on the following charges:

- Attempted Murder
- Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon
- Improper Discharge of Firearm

The Florida Highway Patrol Bureau of Investigations and Intelligence (BCII) is conducting the investigation, which is ongoing.

(FHP / News Release)
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:14:56 PM EDT
[#28]
MAGA country strikes again!

Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:20:34 PM EDT
[#29]
MAGA country strikes again!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GKqMRzIXIAAGtz5?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Yeah... right
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#30]
I think Aimless has a bigger thread on this one. Looks like a very bad shoot.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 11:33:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 8:39:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Gopher:
I think Aimless has a bigger thread on this one. Looks like a very bad shoot.
View Quote

He killed him good
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Congrats, and good luck with the build. A basement... I am jelly.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 12:10:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Congrats, and good luck with the build. A basement... I am jelly.
View Quote

Beauty of living out here.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 7:00:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ChicagoFoodie] [#35]
Police shooting last month. Video released today, bad guy fired at the Police, Police fired 90+ rounds at him.

Locals are mad.

https://x.com/tylerlariviere/status/1777831959961497680?s=46&t=rAwBUsX6X58LiX61ssnihQ

http://blockclubchicago.org/2024/04/09/police-shot-at-dexter-reed-96-times-in-41-seconds-during-deadly-shootout-watchdog-graphic-video/

Forgot to mention that the Salt Trucks are out all over town today.

I leave in the morning for Alabama, thanks God.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 9:57:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By ChicagoFoodie:
I leave in the morning for Alabama
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 10:35:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By djohn:

View Quote

Roll Tide!

We will still have this place for a little bit longer, but not sure when I’ll be back.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:58:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Man this summer is gonna be HOT!

I forsee alot of this in cities

Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:30:10 AM EDT
[#39]
One can hope for much hickory shampoo
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:52:55 AM EDT
[#40]
I wish the videos were a bit more clear and showed the first shot by the perp.

Were there pics/vids showing that he was definitively armed?

Looked a lot like a circular firing squad to me.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:56:12 AM EDT
[#41]
And the spicy eye wash
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 12:39:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
I wish the videos were a bit more clear and showed the first shot by the perp.

Were there pics/vids showing that he was definitively armed?

Looked a lot like a circular firing squad to me.
View Quote

It’s still fluid.

Bad guy was wearing a ski mask when the plain clothes Tact Team pulled him over. Unclear if the car was stolen or why he was pulled over…but the CPD says seat belt violation.

I asked a CPD friend of mine about the use of optics, apparently it’s optional training and anyone can do it and buy a new gun. But I’ve yet to see anyone with a dot except an off duty guy working security at a grocery store.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:23:32 PM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:28:59 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

He barely knows he's still alive
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Just because you say it doesn't make it so joe.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:45:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 30calTBLkid] [#46]
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:48:51 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Senile old fuck.  Ask him why the continental navy had issues arming the initial frigates.  It was due to congress having nothing other than their word saying they would pay forges back with money/goods they collected from British ships, while businessmen were buying those same cannons for their privateer ships hoping to collect on Letter's of Marque.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:56:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Banditman] [#48]
Originally Posted By Extrabonez:

Senile old fuck.  Ask him why the continental navy had issues arming the initial frigates.  It was due to congress having nothing other than their word saying they would pay forges back with money/goods they collected from British ships, while businessmen were buying those same cannons for their privateer ships hoping to collect on Letter's of Marque.
View Quote

and we could legally own any surviving examples today

also don't forget about those deadly rifled muskets
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:36:13 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote
The scary thing is that Joe the Retard was allowed to teach in a law school.  Hope it wasn't accredited.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 11:00:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5091
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top