Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5091
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 11:00:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
The scary thing is that Joe the Retard was allowed to teach in a law school.  Hope it wasn't accredited.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Originally Posted By RSG:

The scary thing is that Joe the Retard was allowed to teach in a law school.  Hope it wasn't accredited.

According to PolitiFact, Biden was at U of Penn for a couple years before taking an unpaid leave to run for president.  During that two years, he took part in panel discussions and other public appearances, but did not teach in classrooms.

According to Snopes, Biden was an adjunct professor at Widener University Delaware Law School for approximately 20 years, where he "taught occasional courses", though Snopes indicates that it is unclear how often Biden taught classes while he held this untenured, part-time position.  Reading through the long version of the Snopes explanation, it appears that there were some classes that Biden was supposedly teaching, but apparently only showed up for the classes when his political schedule allowed him enough free time to do so - one Saturday morning class apparently involved him trying to make it to about half of the scheduled meetings of the class.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 3:51:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By ChicagoFoodie:
Police shooting last month. Video released today, bad guy fired at the Police, Police fired 90+ rounds at him.

Locals are mad.

https://x.com/tylerlariviere/status/1777831959961497680?s=46&t=rAwBUsX6X58LiX61ssnihQ

http://blockclubchicago.org/2024/04/09/police-shot-at-dexter-reed-96-times-in-41-seconds-during-deadly-shootout-watchdog-graphic-video/

Forgot to mention that the Salt Trucks are out all over town today.

I leave in the morning for Alabama, thanks God.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/124501/IMG_1571_jpeg-3183532.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/124501/IMG_1572_jpeg-3183565.JPG
View Quote

all the best

enjoy Alabama

Link Posted: 4/11/2024 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

all the best

enjoy Alabama

View Quote

Roll Tide!

Not sure when we will be back in Chicago, possibly in a month to load up a Pod and have it shipped.

Last night I drove a Penske truck down here with about half of our things, so we are good to go.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ChicagoFoodie:

Roll Tide!

Not sure when we will be back in Chicago, possibly in a month to load up a Pod and have it shipped.

Last night I drove a Penske truck down here with about half of our things, so we are good to go.
View Quote

I do expect another "summer of love" this year as it's an election year and the Dems need to whip up their base and scare everyone else into compliance with woke.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

I do expect another "summer of love" this year as it's an election year and the Dems need to whip up their base and scare everyone else into compliance with woke.
View Quote

The local nationals become extra vibrant when the weather heats up. Which sucks because the summer is the best time to visit downtown Chicago.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 7:58:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 4/11/2024 8:51:37 PM EDT
[#7]
FFS
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 9:25:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By RSG:
https://i.imgur.com/WAx5FD8.jpeg

View Quote

Looks like he was fighting several cops in a hospital exam room, when he started claiming he couldn't breathe, then went into heart failure, with hospital staff attempting to revive him.

Given the number of videos there now are, of people in cuffs yelling that they can't breathe, then not ending up dead, the "I can't breathe" line has lost any real meaning - too many using it as nothing more than leverage to try to get the cops off of them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:36:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 12:33:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Welcome to Bama.  Enjoy!
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 2:04:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By HBAR16:
Welcome to Bama.  Enjoy!
View Quote

Yes Sir!

Once we get this house in order, we plan to explore a bit more and start back reviewing restaurants.

So many moving pieces when moving to a different State, especially one you’re not familiar with.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:53:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Sally crossed the bridge today. I told her to go find the Queen...

Dutch will miss her most.

RIP sweet sweet girl...
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#14]
RIP Sally.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#15]

Condolences
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:14:02 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:29:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
RIP sweet sweet girl...
View Quote

So sorry for your loss. Beautiful photos of Sally.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:32:34 PM EDT
[#18]

Sorry for your loss Brother

Greetings from Berlin

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:51:03 PM EDT
[#20]

Sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:56:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Not really Summer of Love - more like winter of our discontent:

Trial begins for two men allegedly involved in rally clash between Antifa, Trump supporters in 2021

Ten of the 11 defendants originally plead "not guilty." Nine have now accepted plea deals to avoid more serious sentences.

Demonstrator in 2021 Pacific Beach riot changes plea ahead of trial

The attorney for one of the two remaining defendants, White, had previously attempted to get a mental health diversion from the court to drop the charges against his client. When that failed, he entered a new plea of not guilty by reason of insanity (PTSD, disassociation, et cetera). I haven't been following this particular trial closely, so I'm not sure what happened with that.

Here's a San Diego Tribune article about the riot:

Pro-Trump and anti-fascist protesters clash in Pacific Beach

Compare and contrast:

And the police response:

(the partial red face shield tint is interesting - laser protection?)

A law enforcement account of the action via the San Diego Reader:

A cop’s eye view of the January 9 encounter with Antifa

Captain Matt Novak told the grand jury that in his 28 years as a police officer, he had never experienced that level of rioting.
View Quote

Popping sounds could be heard in police bodycam video. Sergeant Bainbridge said that was the sound of SWAT shooting pepper balls.
View Quote

“Well, he was holding a skateboard, and it appears he dropped his skateboard and then grabbed his genitals afterwards, it looked like.” The rioter then dropped to the ground.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:01:45 PM EDT
[#22]
"Well, he was holding a skateboard, and it appears he dropped his skateboard and then grabbed his genitals afterwards, it looked like.” The rioter then dropped to the ground."

Link Posted: 4/13/2024 1:05:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Sally crossed the bridge today. I told her to go find the Queen...

Dutch will miss her most.

RIP sweet sweet girl...
View Quote

Good dogs are forever in our hearts.  I'm carrying quite a few in my heart.  We'll see them again.  You'll be OK.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 3:46:36 AM EDT
[#24]

Sorry for your loss of her.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 7:59:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Condolences, bro.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:08:57 PM EDT
[#26]
San Francisco:

Seattle:

Clogged arteries: the unseen cost of road-blocking protests

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:45:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By djohn:
San Francisco:

Seattle:

Clogged arteries: the unseen cost of road-blocking protests

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/Screenshot_2024-04-15_140755-3188678.jpg

View Quote

Chicago as well, 60+ arrested. ISP and SWAT with the assist today to clear the roads near Ohare.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:49:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Wall Street live stream:

LIVE From CEASEFIRE NOW Protest on Wall Street
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#29]
I wonder how many people missed flights in Shitcago.

I'd be pissed. Like maybe get arrested pissed.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:49:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#30]

View Quote

When the BLM protest in downtown Nashville worked themselves up and then marched onto the interstate, I got caught in the traffic jam it created on the interstate, even though I was a couple counties east of Nashville at the time.  I eventually made it to an exit and detoured to Hwy 70, but traffic was slower than usual (but still moving) on Hwy 70 due to the number of people that were doing the same thing I was.  Took me considerably longer than usual to get home.  The insanity of the whole thing was demonstrated by the protestors marching back and forth in front of the downtown police station (before they blocked the interstate), chanting how evil the cops were, while the Nashville cops handed out bottled water to the protestors and asked the protestors if they were having any trouble with the heat.

A BLM protest in Memphis resulted in an ambulance having to cross the Mississippi, drive to another bridge, then cross back over the Mississippi, just to get around the BLM protest and get a kid to the hospital.

Tim Pool even livestreamed an ambulance turning around and heading off to look for an alternate route, because a BLM protest was blocking an intersection.

I guess the next time someone disagrees with me, I should put them on the ground and hogtie them, so that they will listen to my "message" and come around to my way of thinking?  Surely that must be the best way to win support for my opinion.  Maybe a few kicks to their kidneys if they still don't seem to be listening to me?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 4:12:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Miami:

Oh no, Hamas bros - we got too cocky!

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 4:14:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Longshoremen vs protesters might be interesting.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 4:17:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 4:17:17 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:05:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#35]

ETA

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:20:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djohn] [#36]
Meanwhile, in Seattle:

And Brooklyn:

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:38:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Detroit:

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:59:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By JPN:

When the BLM protest in downtown Nashville worked themselves up and then marched onto the interstate, I got caught in the traffic jam it created on the interstate, even though I was a couple counties east of Nashville at the time.  I eventually made it to an exit and detoured to Hwy 70, but traffic was slower than usual (but still moving) on Hwy 70 due to the number of people that were doing the same thing I was.  Took me considerably longer than usual to get home.  The insanity of the whole thing was demonstrated by the protestors marching back and forth in front of the downtown police station (before they blocked the interstate), chanting how evil the cops were, while the Nashville cops handed out bottled water to the protestors and asked the protestors if they were having any trouble with the heat.

A BLM protest in Memphis resulted in an ambulance having to cross the Mississippi, drive to another bridge, then cross back over the Mississippi, just to get around the BLM protest and get a kid to the hospital.

Tim Pool even livestreamed an ambulance turning around and heading off to look for an alternate route, because a BLM protest was blocking an intersection.

I guess the next time someone disagrees with me, I should put them on the ground and hogtie them, so that they will listen to my "message" and come around to my way of thinking?  Surely that must be the best way to win support for my opinion.  Maybe a few kicks to their kidneys if they still don't seem to be listening to me?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:

And the NG is not even allowed to tell soldiers to avoid an area where protests are happening because it MIGHT be construed as the NG collecting intelligence on US citizens.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:00:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By djohn:
Detroit:

View Quote
They should be charged with terrorism as they are acting in support of a terrorist organiztion.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:58:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Seattle update:

Miami update:

Criminal charges filed against Miami pro-Palestine protesters for blocking roadway

A federal judge has halted the implementation of Florida's Combating Public Disorder Act, pending a ruling from the Florida Supreme Court, so the Miami defendants are facing relatively mild charges, too.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 1:45:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:19:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:
It doesn't matter if they win. It matters that they have to defend themselves in court 1500 times.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:50:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:33:42 PM EDT
[#44]
In addition to commentary on the Iran bombing, Portland Andy has dipshits protesting in NYC.  Reminds me of summer 2020.

LIVE UPDATES: ISRAEL ATTACKS IRAN Tehran Natanz Arak Bushehr
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:38:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By fssf158:
Funny how you never see these protests over black men killed by gang violence.
View Quote

They rarely report Black-on-Black crime.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:41:26 PM EDT
[#46]
I don't give a crap about George Floyd. Stupid choices win stupid prizes.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:17:58 PM EDT
[#47]

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/04/npr-pearl-clutching-continues-as-woke-staffers-demand-public-and-direct-debunking-of-uri-berliners-essay/

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:56:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/04/npr-pearl-clutching-continues-as-woke-staffers-demand-public-and-direct-debunking-of-uri-berliners-essay/

View Quote

Tax away any tax asdvantages they get.

The comments after the legalinsurrection article are encouraging.

How can a leader of a news org. be openly biased and get away with it? How can NPR become even more of a propoganda stalwart for the Democrat party?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 7:01:06 PM EDT
[#49]
House is sold. Deposit is down on the build, let the dogging for new RS compou d begin
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By stoner01:
House is sold. Deposit is down on the build, let the dogging for new RS compou d begin
View Quote

Congrats and good luck. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.
Page / 5091
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top