Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2004 10:42:28 PM EDT
Okay, the tittle of the post sounds "weird", but I would like to know if such a beast exists.  I sware I thought I saw one but can't recall where....

A friend has a 2003 Chevy HD 3/4 ton 4x4.  Extended cab, full sized box.  He has a cross over box that is extends 24" back from the front of the bed, and the box is about 4" high above the sides.

Any how, he wants to load his jet ski, a 3 person, 140HP one AND tow the travel trailer.  BUT he doesn't want to take the box out.  I told him the only way is to make an angled carrier that fits in the bed and w/ ramps so that he can slide/roll the jet ski out when he's on the boat ramp (w/ a winch).  That's my idea.... but do they make something like that already????  I thought they did.  I've seen snow mobiles carried on a deck above the pickup bed.....that crossed my mind too for his Jet ski.....

Figured I'd post and see if anyone knows or has an idea...
Link Posted: 6/17/2004 11:05:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I remember seeing just that exact lift at the boat show a few years ago. I'll be damned if I can remember the name of the company though.
Link Posted: 6/18/2004 5:20:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I remember seeing just that exact lift at the boat show a few years ago. I'll be damned if I can remember the name of the company though.

Ah!  The plot thickens!!!   I was sure that such a beast would exist.  (Shameless bump too....)

Tried to google it, but not much luck...
Link Posted: 6/18/2004 6:19:00 AM EDT
[#3]
www.jettrax.com/

maybe there is enugh clearence for his box IDK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top