Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 259
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:08:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Second US civil war becoming ‘increasingly plausible’ as more insurrections likely

The possibility of a second US civil war is becoming ‘increasingly plausible’ according to a new study – with additional insurrections even more likely.

There are also ‘striking similarities’ between the 1850s – the decade before the first civil war – and today, according to the team from California State University, San Bernardino.

The American Civil War broke out on April 12, 1861, and lasted until April 26, 1865. It followed the secession of 11 Southern states following decades of arguments over slavery.

However, other issues that sparked the conflict included government reach, states rights and taxes.
https://metro.co.uk/2024/04/18/second-civil-war-becoming-increasingly-plausible-insurrections-likely-20671654/

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:12:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Doctors on high alert as mystery flu 'similar to Covid' leaves people critically ill

Over 60 patients have been reported to be sick with a respiratory illness in Buenos Aires, via the same health database that authorities were alerted with when Covid was at 'ground zero' in Wuhan, China

In an outbreak that shares an eerie similarity with the arrival of Covid-19, a mystery illness has hospitalised dozens of people in Argentina.

Last night, April 17, an alert about the virus circulated via an international public health surveillance system as 60 people were reported with the sickness in the country’s capital Buenos Aires, reports the Daily Mail.

When Covid was brought to the attention of the world in late 2019, it did so via the same database that alerted authorities last night in Argentina, called ProMed.

Submitted anonymously “via an individual known to ProMed”, yesterday’s alert said: “In the past 30 days, there appears to have been an increase in severe atypical pneumonia requiring critical care in Buenos Aires. The affected individuals are mostly young people without major risk factors.”

While no official statements have been made by Argentinian officials, patients have reportedly required mechanical ventilation to help them breathe.

The alert also suggested over a third of the sickened population showed symptoms of psittacosis, caused by a type of chlamydia rife in birds. However, many of the affected had no apparent history of contact with birds, the alert noted.

Psittacosis is a flu-like illness nicknamed parrot fever and typically triggers symptoms such as mild headaches and a cough, although it can lead to pneumonia in severe cases. The disease can be particularly problematic for elderly or immunocompromised members of the public.

The alert added: “Although psittacosis appears to be the etiology of some of the cases, there may be more than one agent involved. ProMED would appreciate more information about these cases.”

According to the Mail, experts today called on health chiefs not to be “complacent” in the face of the threat of another respiratory illness, although it was insisted it was “unlikely this will pose a threat more widely”.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/doctors-high-alert-mystery-flu-32617411

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:51:23 PM EDT
[#3]
The Reason Our World is Changing So Fast and What's to Come!

I spoke with Sarah Westall explaining why the world around us is changing is way we never thought possible and at a speed never thought possible. It boils down to the amount of food that our world can grow is shrinking, so the population and economy must match that decline. Some areas on the planet will no longer be able to provide a growing economy, so that capital and wealth is being shifted to new areas to begin the debt cycle again for the next 80 years.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:35:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alacran:

https://cr.usembassy.gov/sections-offices/aphis/screwworm-program/
View Quote
I remember those when I was a kid. We would treat cows with them. I'm glad they were eradicated in the US.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:21:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By shooter_gregg:
I remember those when I was a kid. We would treat cows with them. I'm glad they were eradicated in the US.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By shooter_gregg:

https://cr.usembassy.gov/sections-offices/aphis/screwworm-program/

Hopefully it stays that way.  We got enough problems already.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:24:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Whitney Webb Interview - Manufacturing Bipartisan Consent For Biometric Surveillance

Joining me once again today is TLAV writer and researcher, and founder/editor of Unlimited Hangout, Whitney Webb, here to discuss the biometric surveillance network being built around democrat and republican alike, while they all squabble about manufactured distractions and situations designed to manufacture bipartisan consent. She explains how this is connected to the push for global governance, the digital ID, and even Israel and their infamous unit 8200.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:50:29 PM EDT
[#7]
More on a certain NGO encouraging illegals to vote for Biden…

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:11:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Was this a dry run for future highjackings?

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:57:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:06:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/senate-bill.jpg

View Quote

What the hell has happened with Oklahoma?!

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:28:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Bank of America Boycott Calls Grow After MAGA Accounts Closed

https://www.newsweek.com/bank-america-boycott-maga-john-eastman-1892134

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:27:59 AM EDT
[#12]
An IBM computer beating a chess master at his own game is one thing, this is on a whole other level.

Air Force confirms first successful AI dogfight

Air Force formally acknowledges successful test of AI-piloted aircraft in dogfight environment

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/us-air-force-confirms-first-successful-ai-dogfight

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:31:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Haunting words from the guy who set himself on fire, yesterday…

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:35:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Haunting words from the guy who set himself on fire, yesterday…

View Quote

Supposedly his Manifesto…

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:37:21 AM EDT
[#15]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/senate-bill.jpg

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:52:32 AM EDT
[#16]
An IBM computer beating a chess master at his own game is one thing, this is on a whole other level.

Air Force formally acknowledges successful test of AI-piloted aircraft in dogfight environment

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/us-air-force-confirms-first-successful-ai-dogfight

View Quote

Bill Gate on AI and its potential to create artificial meat in his own words (that conversation begins at the 19:07 mark).

When I start to feel overwhelmed by the climate challenges we face, I turn to Hannah Ritchie, a researcher at Our World in Data. Her data-driven approach is an essential antidote to environmental doomsday-ism and provides some much-needed optimism about humanity’s ability to tackle big problems. I recently sat down with Hannah to talk about her terrific new book "Not the End of the World", why it’s so hard to wrap our minds around human progress, what we would ask a time traveler about the future, and more.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:12:36 PM EDT
[#17]
The power of the Federal Government over your food…

THE $1.5 TRILLION QUESTION | Update on the 2023 Farm Bill and USDA Impact on Rural Agriculture

Timestamps:
Recap of the PRIME ACT 0:00
History of the Farm Bill in USA 1:55
Posing the $1.5 Trillion Question 5:24

In this video:
Farm Bill Update
2023 Farm Bill
USDA and Rural Agriculture
PRIME ACT
Food Freedom
Rural Agriculture
Local Food
Rural Agriculture
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:17:42 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:29:23 PM EDT
[#19]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn0IgLPDEyo

New York state finds 2A Advocate Dexter Taylor guilty of making his own firearms and sends him to Rikers to face up to 18 years in prison for merely manufacturing his own guns and not selling them.
View Quote

The power of controlling the narrative…

GUILTY: homemade gunsmith in prison || Mike Rausch

Dexter Taylor was found guilty on all counts related to making firearms at home in Brooklyn, New York. He is in prison awaiting sentencing. He has been on the show a couple times to discuss his case. Mike Rausch is a former TV news director.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:44:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BoomerShooter] [#20]

View Quote

I don't know. But if Texas goes, we'll go with you, brother.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:49:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By BoomerShooter:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BoomerShooter:

That’s a given!  

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 4:35:09 PM EDT
[#22]
I would imagine Louisiana and Arkansas would also join us. Not sure if we want New Mexico or not. They have no sense of humor.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:24:39 PM EDT
[#23]

I don’t know if I’d say that Dr. Phil has exactly gone BASED yet, but he’s sure ventured far, far away from the Oprah Plantation.  

Is The Chinese Government Taking Over?
America is under attack and US citizens are being targeted, threatened, and intimidated on American soil by the Chinese government and the Chinese Communist Party. How the CCP is undermining freedom and democracy and getting away with it.

View Quote

You won’t see this stuff on the regular msm networks.  It’s almost surreal watching it on Dr. Phil’s program.

Dr. Phil: China's Economic Takeover of America, Who Owns Our Land? | Dr. Phil Primetime

Who truly owns our land? Watch Dr. Phil delve into China's Economic Takeover of America on Dr. Phil Primetime.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:51:24 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

I believe the F20 crashes were caused by an airframe more g-capable than the pilots involved . I think if they rolled out the X-29 pilotless we'd have a winner in the air .
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:46:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Frost7] [#25]

View Quote

This has been a long time coming. The absolute best players can't beat a decently scripted AI pilot in games; they have to intentionally dumb them down. Flying a real life aircraft is not really all that much more complex.

Silicon can also happily pull 30Gs until the aircraft flies apart and not be even slightly hindered.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:15:16 AM EDT
[#26]

https://www.matthewpmbigelow.com/japan-wut-podcast/148/michaelyoninjapan

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:30:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Oh No! Banks REMOVING CASH and moving to ALL digital future | Redacted w Natali & Clayton Morris

Oh No! Banks REMOVING CASH and moving to ALL digital future

The move to a cashless society is coming faster than we imagined, customers at western banks report being told they can't take cash out of their banks. The IMF warns a banking collapse and bank runs could come with cyber attacks on financial industry.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#28]
U.K.’s Only Munitions Factory Explodes, Just Days After U.S. Army Ammunition Factory Catches Fires in Scranton, PA

The United Kingdom’s lone munitions filing factory exploded on Wednesday, just two days after a fire erupted at the Scranton Army Ammunition Plant in Scranton, Pennsylvania.

As The Gateway Pundit previously reported on April 15th, the Scranton Army Ammunition Plant (SCAAP), the United States’ primary producer of 155mm artillery shell bodies, caught fire.

Just two days later, on April 17th, a section of the United Kingdom’s lone munition factory exploded after a single shell went off inside the factory.

The explosion occurred at the BAE Systems munitions factory in Glascoed, Wales.

BAE Systems is the biggest defense contractor in Europe and the 7th largest in the world.

The cause of the explosion at the munition factory is currently being investigated.
https://loudobbs.com/news/u-k-s-only-munitions-factory-explodes-just-days-after-u-s-army-ammunition-factory-catches-fires-in-scranton-pa/

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:36:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#29]
More crazy weather.  Not sure if this is “normal” for the East Coast but large hail is a very scary experience.

South Carolina, USA is being devastated! Rock Hill is in chaos! Huge hail destroyed houses

South Carolina, USA is being devastated! Rock Hill is in chaos! Huge hail destroyed houses

Severe weather accompanied by large hail hit several areas in Rock Hill, South Carolina causing chaos and some damage.

Severel Hailstorm in Rock Hill, South Carolina 20.4.2024 | Hailstorm Damage Homes in South Carolina

Storm in South Carolina Highway 77 Craziest Hail storm Rock Hill

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:14:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Are You Ready for These Prices to Rip Through Society?

We are beginning to see prices for food in the world and USA to the point of being beyond the reach of most people to pay these outrageously high prices. Now massive amounts of US debt is coming due and interest payments alone will be $1.6 Trillion by Dec 2024. Our world begins to split.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 7:54:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Nailcrusher] [#31]
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 7:59:24 AM EDT
[#32]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JfA5yVtUKM

We are beginning to see prices for food in the world and USA to the point of being beyond the reach of most people to pay these outrageously high prices. Now massive amounts of US debt is coming due and interest payments alone will be $1.6 Trillion by Dec 2024. Our world begins to split.
View Quote

We absolutely need to stop the madness in Ukraine (especially).

Absent that, as Gerald Celente says... "When all else fails, they take you to war."

And I don't believe for a second global war will pull us out of this mess. Quite the contrary. I believe it will mean our end as a nation.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 8:11:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/394844/5800700E-B138-4204-B508-78E21D5C9459_jpe-3194967.JPG
View Quote

Very, very applicable list.  Many of those can be summarized through the aggressive attack on Christianity.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 8:25:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#34]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

Absent that, as Gerald Celente says... "When all else fails, they take you to war."

And I don't believe for a second global war will pull us out of this mess. Quite the contrary. I believe it will mean our end as a nation.
View All Quotes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JfA5yVtUKM

I agree with you on so many levels here.  I really need to stay out of those threads or I will get banned, which is mostly the opposing viewpoint’s objective in the first place.

Oh well..

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 8:39:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#35]

Edit:  https://apnews.com/article/europe-russia-venezuela-vladimir-putin-south-america-fc9e01895f52f8d9f52e501a93b2f089

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 8:56:59 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:08:01 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:42:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Video:

REVEAL: The NGO In Mexico Handing Out The Vote For Joe Biden Flyers Is Funded By “The George Soros Open Society Foundation”

This is proof a foreign billionaire is financing illegal immigrants to break American Election Laws and vote for Joe Biden. How is this allowed?

“The fact that this is just out in the open is wild to me, but it's not shocking at all. So there are flyers being distributed at an NGO in Mexico that encourages people that are coming over to the United States to vote for President Joe Biden.

Okay, so this is what the flyer looks like and the last sentence says, reminder, once you've made it to the United States, make sure you vote for President Joe Biden as we need four more years of his presidency to stay open.

I'm not sure why the Biden administration and the Democrats keep saying that they'r thousands and thousands and thousands of illegal immigrants into our country for an electoral advantage because they very clearly are.

Oh and if you're wondering who they are funded by it's the Soros Open Society Foundation.

So this is one of the reasons why our border is still open. Why else would they be against every single election integrity legislation?”

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:32:06 AM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:32:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Australia soon to issue digital birth certificates

https://birthcertificate.gov.au/

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:05:12 PM EDT
[#41]

[SNIP] And I don't believe for a second global war will pull us out of this mess. Quite the contrary. I believe it will mean our end as a nation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#42]

The Indoctrinated Brain | Full Measure

The Indoctrinated Brain

Now, a fascinating interview with a doctor who is among those making a connection between COVID and a mental shift in some people that seem to make them behave like sheep. Lisa Fletcher interviews Dr. Michael Nehls about his new bestseller, “The Indoctrinated Brain."
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:38:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#43]
The Alternative Covid Inquiry - UnHerd LIVE

The Alternative Covid Inquiry

The British Covid inquiry was supposed to uncover and debate the mistakes made by the government during the pandemic years. And yet, many of the figures now proven to have been voicing legitimate concerns about lockdowns, vaccine mandates and the country's future post-Covid were nowhere to be seen. Join UnHerd's Freddie Sayers, Oxford professor of theoretical epidemiology Sunetra Gupta, Swedish journalist and author of 'The Herd' Johan Anderberg and author of 'The Covid Consensus' Thomas Fazi, for an alternative take on the UK's pandemic legacy.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:21:32 PM EDT
[#44]

🇦🇺X REFUSES AUSTRALIAN PUSH FOR GLOBAL CENSORSHIP

Following the knife attack on Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel in Sydney, the Australian eSafety Commissioner issued an order to social media platforms to take down content related to the attack.

While X complied with the request in Australia, the eSafety Commissioner expanded their order to take down the content globally.

X Global Government Affairs:

“X has now received a demand from the eSafety Commissioner that X globally withhold these posts or face a daily fine of $785,000 AUD (about $500,000 USD).

While X respects the right of a country to enforce its laws within its jurisdiction, the eSafety Commissioner does not have the authority to dictate what content X’s users can see globally. We will robustly challenge this unlawful and dangerous approach in court.

Global takedown orders go against the very principles of a free and open internet and threaten free speech everywhere.”

Australia’s PM Anthony Albanese found it extraordinary that X intends to challenge their global censorship demand.

“By and large, people responded appropriately to the calls by the eSafety Commissioner, but X chose not to. I find it extraordinary that X chose not to comply and are trying to argue their case.”
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:58:55 PM EDT
[#45]
All by design…

Dying City… Military Gun Detectors Placed in NYC

Dying City… Military Gun Detectors Placed in NYC

It looks like body scanners that detect weapons will soon be tested in NYC.  Will this pilot program work to keep new york safe, or is this just another idea that lacks the muscle to stop crime for good?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:59:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Russian cyber attackers hack Texas Panhandle drinking water and flood town in first-ever raid by 'Kremlin aligned' group

- If true, the hack would be the first-ever disruption of a US water system by Russia
- Others like Iran and China have already been accused, and feds are investigating
- A hacking group allied with the Russian government took credit for the scandal

The hack in Muleshoe, a community of 5,000 not far from the New Mexico border, led to the tower overflowing with thousands of gallons for almost an hour, leading to a state of emergency to be declared.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13337445/russian-attack-cyber-cyberattack-texas-town-water-tower.html
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:22:43 AM EDT
[#47]
The Uniparty Gets its Way on Foreign Aid, Domestic Spying

The Uniparty Gets its Way on Foreign Aid, Domestic Spying

The political elites are once again manipulating public policy for their own gain while hanging American taxpayers out to dry, with Speaker Mike Johnson ramming through $95 billion in new foreign aid spending with the help of Democrat votes. Meanwhile, Congress has just renewed FISA, prolonging one of the greatest threats to the civil liberties of American citizens. Erik explains how the latest reauthorization of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act should really be called DISA, because it functions more like a Domestic Intelligence Surveillance Act, complete with expanded definitions that allow the federal government to spy on Americans even more broadly. Not only do tech and communications companies have no choice but to do the government’s bidding, but they’re not even allowed to inform citizens when the government accesses our information.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:26:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Vid:

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:34:40 AM EDT
[#49]

Vid:

View Quote

Any hard proof of this? CAn't off shore account be tracked?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:14:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Danielle DiMartino Booth Latest - WE ARE IN RECESSION

Danielle DiMartino Booth Latest - WE ARE IN RECESSION

Timeline

00:00 Intro
00:35 Cowboys Fan?
01:05 The Fed
04:55 Thoughts on Economy
06:12 Record Layoffs
07:28 US In Recession
07:50 Interest Rates
09:58 Higher Inflation?
12:30 Super Core Inflation
13:47 High-End Consumer
14:20 Is Fed Making Policy Error?
16:26 Impact Of Election
17:11 My Concerns
19:05 Another Book?
20:14 Conclusion
Page / 259
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top