BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 917
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:19:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ivan1:

Everone has the right of self defense. How do you feel about the israeli settlements in palestinian territory?
View Quote

no such thing as Palestinian territory
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:21:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:21:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Warming up
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:21:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Buck_Naked] [#4]
Reports of Israeli citizens massacred by Hamas terrorists in southern Israel

Rocket & Land Attack on Israel from Gaza - LIVE Breaking News Coverage
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:22:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Israel wont do anything meaningful.  They do some tantrum bombing then call it good.  Rinse. Repeat.  Benny boy isnt serious about protecting that country.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:23:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Federov:

The rest of the Muslim world would unite and exterminate every one of them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FloydGeneBallin:
I have been saying this for years. They need to lay waste on them, nothing short of biblical death and destruction. It's the only thing these fucking animals understand.

The rest of the Muslim world would unite and exterminate every one of them.

I can guaran-fucking-tee you that if either side is going to get exterminated it won’t be ours. And it would be Biblical if it came to pass. Yes, I’m a member of The Tribe and we don’t take that e word lightly one bit. Israel exists to ensure that that word is never uttered in our direction again. That being said, with G-d’s blessing this will end sooner than later
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:24:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:

yes I always go pet the rabid dog next door.

you can't be fucking serious right?
View Quote

One neighbor is a highhanded asshole throwing audacious parties for pedos, tax cheats, and treasury raiders.

The other is a trashy low class dumbass that'll kill his own family over slights and yells at people and tries to pick fights for not liking the things he likes.

I'm not picking a favorite.  The eternal victimization of both sides is old news.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:24:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By NY12ga:

I can guaran-fucking-tee you that if either side is going to get exterminated it won’t be ours. And it would be Biblical if it came to pass. Yes, I’m a member of The Tribe and we don’t take that e word lightly one bit. Israel exists to ensure that that word is never uttered in our direction again. That being said, with G-d’s blessing this will end sooner than later
View Quote

I think the growth of secular liberalism has poisoned the will of Israel. Not that the US isn't suffering the same problem.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:26:28 AM EDT
[#9]
People have been trying to wipe Israel off the map for generations and all have failed miserably.

I believe in God and the Bible and have read of enough instances of the Jews being horribly outnumbered but still emerging victorious.

I can't make sense of Germanys treatment of them. My theory is that God had given them the means to protect themselves but they turned their guns in without a fight and failed to trust He would help them.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:27:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Ivan1:

Everone has the right of self defense. How do you feel about the israeli settlements in palestinian territory?
View Quote

Let me know when you and your family are giving your land back to the Native Americans. Or is that different  somehow.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:28:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

I think the growth of secular liberalism has poisoned the will of Israel. Not that the US isn't suffering the same problem.
View Quote

I see that especially among western Jews. they come from a place of luxury and have never experienced a conflict in their lifetime. their tune would change if their lifestyles were threatened but they believe that's impossible
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:31:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Every couple of years the Palestinians decide they just cannot stand not having their asses kicked, so they do something stupid and Israel pushes their shit in. Things go quiet for a couple years. Then it repeats again.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:31:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Good Luck to them. If they want to win, they need to cross over and kill everything that walks. Until then...... Same ole shit!
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:32:44 AM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

Secular liberal societies are death cults.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:32:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ThrustMyStoma:
just go nuke theblack rock already and be done with all this
View Quote

Should have been done 9/12/01...
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:33:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By MrFranklin13:
Good Luck to them. If they want to win, they need to cross over and kill everything that walks. Until then...... Same ole shit!
View Quote

Imagine caring enough about a foreign country that you want them to commit genocide. Some of yall are a little nutty.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:33:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Is this attack funded by the $ 6 billion that Biden gave Iran?
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:35:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Laydown:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Laydown:
Originally Posted By ThrustMyStoma:
just go nuke theblack rock already and be done with all this

Or the Saudis.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:35:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By fsjdw2:
So who is going to attack? Egypt is nowhere near the economic power It had 30 Years Ago.  Syria?!? Lol
Iraq? Jordan? They are the one moderately stable not  wingnut ruler in that area (though they have
One of most competent and best equipped militaries in region).
View Quote

Iran
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:35:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Z_0:
Is this attack funded by the $ 6 billion that Biden gave Iran?
View Quote

Yes, but also yes.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:35:36 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Problem is, the one thing that will unite warring Muslim tribes is the death of Israel.  What people don't really realize is that Europe is flooded with Muslim "immigrants".  Shit gets real in Israel, I guarantee that those Muslims in western countries in Europe will take up arms and start hunting Jews.  

Here's another thing people need to understand:  Western Europe and the USA emptied our armories to that shit sandwich that is the Ukraine war.  We got nothing to give Israel except money we don't have.  European leaders know full about the blackmail threat of the Samson Option, and if they're faced with hordes of rioting Muslims, or getting nuked by Israel, well, they're probably going to go with option A.

If Iran has a bomb, it will be used, especially if this is just the precursor to a bigger war.  With our power being so weak under the Biden administration, and now with the threat of China, I don't see how we can protect Israel, and I wouldn't put it past ol' racist Biden, who crosses himself when rabbis come on stage, to let Israel fall.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:36:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By SuperStormBryan:
I'm going to make it either way this goes.

Israel should probably start making friends with its neighbors and stop sending out death squads to them.
View Quote

You actually think the neighbors want to be friends?? how nieve
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:37:30 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:40:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

View Quote
Those Palis gonna die..
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:42:01 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm still not seeing news on why Hamas chose today and chose this level of force. Regardless, huge intel warning failure on the Israeli side but once they get their shit together, Hamas is going to regret going full retard.

Stay sharp who knows what sleeper cells or terrorist sympathizers here will do in the homeland
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:42:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#26]

Problem is, the one thing that will unite warring Muslim tribes is the death of Israel.  What people don't really realize is that Europe is flooded with Muslim "immigrants".  Shit gets real in Israel, I guarantee that those Muslims in western countries in Europe will take up arms and start hunting Jews.  

Here's another thing people need to understand:  Western Europe and the USA emptied our armories to that shit sandwich that is the Ukraine war.  We got nothing to give Israel except money we don't have.  European leaders know full about the blackmail threat of the Samson Option, and if they're faced with hordes of rioting Muslims, or getting nuked by Israel, well, they're probably going to go with option A.

If Iran has a bomb, it will be used, especially if this is just the precursor to a bigger war.  With our power being so weak under the Biden administration, and now with the threat of China, I don't see how we can protect Israel, and I wouldn't put it past ol' racist Biden, who crosses himself when rabbis come on stage, to let Israel fall.
View All Quotes

for fucks sake man, stop spreading bullshit.... you keep saying the same old bullshit that has been proven wrong time after time.. we did not "empty" our armories. .   stop it.

DOOOM!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:42:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Aikibiker] [#27]
I feel sorry for the civilians.  Aren't they practically unarmed.  No long guns at all and very few pistols in civilian hands in Israel?

I know if I saw terrorists riding around  the streets hanging out of pick up trucks I would be grabbing my AR.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:42:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Izzy's need to go mid-evil on these assholes.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:43:20 AM EDT
[#29]

One neighbor is a highhanded asshole throwing audacious parties for pedos, tax cheats, and treasury raiders.

The other is a trashy low class dumbass that'll kill his own family over slights and yells at people and tries to pick fights for not liking the things he likes.

I'm not picking a favorite.  The eternal victimization of both sides is old news.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:

yes I always go pet the rabid dog next door.

you can't be fucking serious right?

You did when you offered insight into "death squad" so man up and give us more of your insights into Israel... you seem to have plenty of opinions.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:44:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:44:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By IdahoPCCinc:

Dear OP......

Over the past 20 years, there have been multiple days of 1000 or more rockets/projectiles being shot into Israel.

And tanks have gone into the Gaza strip multiple times.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/palestinian-rocket-and-mortar-attacks-against-israel

Yawn.

View Quote

No - this is next level.   They've been infiltrated / breached on the ground and groups from Hamas are indiscriminately shooting civilians.  There are reports of Israeli soldiers being abducted.  Checkpoints have been taken over, and the IDC just declared war.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:44:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

for fucks sake man, stop spreading bullshit.... you keep saying the same old bullshit that has been proven wrong time after time.. we did not "empty" our armories. .   stop it.

DOOOM!!
View Quote

One way or the other, I suspect we'll see who's right in the next few weeks.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:45:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Deploy the Pentagon's Transgingers.

This is serious.

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:45:46 AM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:46:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
You did when you offered insight into "death squad" so man up and give us more of your insights into Israel... you seem to have plenty of opinions.
View Quote
please dont.  This could be a great info thread but cannot allow possible trolls.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:47:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

View Quote
Terrorist ground invasion?
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:48:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Shootindave] [#37]
I am guessing we are going to see a high civilian body count on this.

Maybe move edge lord drunkin posts somewhere else.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:49:37 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm going to make it either way this goes.

Israel should probably start making friends with its neighbors and stop sending out death squads to them.
View Quote

Burn the heretic! What would America do without Israeli lobbyists?
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:49:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Shootindave:
I am guessing we are going to see a high civilian body count on this.

View Quote
I.... dont think Israel will be worrying about door knocking this time..
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:50:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By brokenhorsey:
I see that especially among western Jews. they come from a place of luxury and have never experienced a conflict in their lifetime. their tune would change if their lifestyles were threatened but they believe that's impossible
View Quote

I can’t argue with that. Some members of my family are total anti’s when it comes to guns despite my grandfathers’ family barely escaping from Poland in WW2. I always quote to them: “oh how we burned later in the camps….” but it falls on deaf “that couldn’t happen here/again” ears
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:50:58 AM EDT
[#41]
So why now? To what end? And why is Hezbollah totally quiet? Yes I know they don't get along but if this were being orchestrated by Iran or whomever it wouldn't just be Hamas.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:51:57 AM EDT
[#42]
What I can kind of decipher so far:

Several hours of rockets, estimates 1000 to 3000.

One Israeli soldier confirmed dead.

One tank apparently taken out.  Crew reported captured.

At least two groups of old women gunned down at bus stops.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:52:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
please dont.  This could be a great info thread but cannot allow possible trolls.
View All Quotes
I'm not going to let him lie thru his teeth about picking sides. Ill let staff handle it from here though.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:52:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By IowaRose:
So why now? To what end? And why is Hezbollah totally quiet? Yes I know they don't get along but if this were being orchestrated by Iran or whomever it wouldn't just be Hamas.
View Quote
Could be to give a distraction for something Iran is doing.  Hamas is there henchmen.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:52:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher15] [#45]
I'm not going to let him lie thru his teeth about picking sides. Ill let staff handle it from here though.
View Quote
As best as possible, report and move on.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:53:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rebel31] [#46]
This is pretty damn serious. Much more so than anything in the recent past.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:54:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: IowaRose] [#47]
Could be to give a distraction for something Iran is doing.  Hamas is there henchmen.
View Quote

Hezbollah are their henchmen. Hamas are independent and sometimes opposed but share similar goals in it's opposition to Israel.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:54:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By IowaRose:
View Quote
AFAIK Hamas and Hez dont actually like each other if things are at all similar to how they were when they both got involved in Syria.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:54:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Rebel31:
This pretty damn serious. Much more so than anything in the recent past.
View Quote

Agreed. It's pretty legit. Put me in the pro-Israel camp.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:54:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Brok3n] [#50]

The political infighting in Israel over the last year must've damaged it's indications and warning system. I'm surprised to see the lack of armed response by even normal citizenry there.
Page / 917
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top