BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 917
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 2:53:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alaskanforfreedom] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SuperStormBryan:

You can go look up their assassinations and antagonizations for yourself good buddy.  I'm not lying about anything.  I view Israel as the more adult, between the two, that agitates the dimwit next door knowing they'll get a bad reaction.  I think its in their power to find a solution to things, for the most part, that doesn't involve conflict every few years.  It may not be to their benefit though, to end the conflict.

I'm not going to emotionalize a conflict between two groups I don't like, on the other side of the planet, and I'll leave it at that.
View Quote
Produce videos of IDF actively executing civil like these people are than I'll hate Israel as much as you. I'm not running in line to write Israel a check and I don't want uncle sam  to either but fuck people who execute families in bomb shelters. P4 says fuck Islamic terrorists.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 2:54:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Stillnothere:
Judging by the amount of executed civilian photos being published, Israel is not going to hold anything back after this.
View Quote

I'd be enraged
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 2:54:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

The political infighting in Israel over the last year must've damaged it's indications and warning system. I'm surprised to see the lack of armed response by even normal citizenry there.
View Quote

How do people respond that are attacked by rockets, many many miles away from anyone they can shoot at?  

The areas around the Gaza are somewhat rural.  There is a lot of "buffer" and a true blitz from Gaza, could over run very small areas and outposts quckly.

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 2:56:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Why do I get the feeling this could happen on our southern border?
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 2:57:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Krater] [#5]
……..
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 2:57:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Stillnothere:
Judging by the amount of executed civilian photos being published, Israel is not going to hold anything back after this.
View Quote
They're going to have to, to an extent, because they have Israeli captives in the strip now. I'm still seeing footage of hamas running across the boarder, snatching Israelis, and running them back over as hostages. The IDF has no control over the situation.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 2:57:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm sure this has nothing to do with the 15 billion $$$ Biden just gave to Iran
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 2:59:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mikhail_86] [#8]
Originally Posted By 9mmmac:
View Quote

Muslims have been crossing our border for years, if this shit kicks off here it won't be localized to border towns. It'll be a crowded Walmart in Nebraska, a Dennys in Ohio etc
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:00:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MeatBag:
View Quote

Or it could be because it’s the anniversary of Yom Kippur War, as has been pointed out earlier in this thread.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:01:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Israel never lets their guard down as being portrayed by these news reports. They have been on high alert for decades re: mass coordinated attacks. Their intelligence apparatus is second to none so unless they went all Clown World USA  without anyone knowing about it, I’m betting we’re going to see a much clearer picture of the situation in the coming weeks.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:02:59 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote
For that matter, I hope we don't see terrorist action here come sunrise. This shit will probably be super bowl Sunday for the international Muslim community.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:03:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ajek] [#12]
Iron Dome was overwhelmed and knocked out?

Israel won't have a choice but to take care of business now.

ETA: apparently not knocked out

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:07:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:

Muslims have been crossing our border for years, if this shit kicks off here it won't be localized to border towns. It'll be a crowded Walmart in Nebraska, a Dennys in Ohio etc
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:

If Hamas makes more gains over there, they might be emboldened over here. Are they dancing in the streets of Dearborn?
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:08:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ajek] [#14]
n/m
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:09:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: amendment] [#15]
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:10:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mikhail_86] [#16]
Originally Posted By Ajek:
Yikes, if true!
View Quote

ooof
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:10:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Wow. These guys walked in like it was an ANA or Saudi base on the border with Yemen.

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:11:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Elijah1] [#18]
Originally Posted By Ajek:
n/m
View Quote

N/m
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:12:30 AM EDT
[#19]
The jews remember WWII like it was recent.
Their neighbors remember the crusades like it was yesterday.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:13:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:13:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#21]

They ran them out.

𝗔 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝗷𝗮𝗵𝗶𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗲𝗵, 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘂 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

Our heroic Mujahid Palestinian people, our Arab and Islamic nation, free people of the world, the Palestinian resistance is engaged in these historical moments in a heroic epic whose title is Al-Aqsa, our sanctities, and our prisoners, as its central and fundamental cause is the criminal Zionist aggression that took place against the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, and reached its peak during the past days, when thousands of fascist criminal settlers rose. By desecrating the Prophet’s Shrine, peace and blessings be upon him, and performing their prayers there in preparation for imposing Zionist sovereignty over it, which is the step that we had information that he was going towards by imposing sovereignty over Al-Aqsa Mosque, and if the world had been silent, we would not have been silent about this desecration and this intention for aggression.

We are confident that all of our nation, from east to west, from north to south, and in every place, will be part of the battle to defend the site of the Prophet’s mission, may God bless him and grant him peace. We call on every Muslim everywhere and all the free people of the world to stand in this just battle in defending Al-Aqsa and the site of the site. The Messenger, eat as much as you can. This is not the time to wait and watch, and it is not the time for victory in the heart only, but rather victory in action.

The enemy besieging Gaza has planned to surprise it and escalate the aggression against our people in the Gaza Strip, in addition to the settlement and aggression that continues every moment in the West Bank, which seeks to uproot our people and expel them from their land, and the crimes of the occupation against our people in the 1948s, as it stands behind all the killing and assassination operations there, and the occupation’s continuation of... Detaining our prisoners for decades, and reneging on agreements when he re-arrested those liberated from the Wafa al-Ahrar deal.

For all of this, we are waging a battle of honor, resistance, and dignity to defend Al-Masra and Al-Aqsa, under the title that was announced by Brother Commander-in-Chief Abu Khaled Al-Deif, the Al-Aqsa flood. This flood began in Gaza and will extend to the West Bank and abroad, and every place where our people and nation are present.

This is your day, and may God help those who help Him. Indeed, God is Powerful, Mighty

God has written for most of us, me and my messengers, that God is Powerful, Mighty

Ismail Haniyeh
Head of the political bureau of Hamas

Saturday: 22 Rabi’ al-Awwal 1445 AH
Corresponding to: 07 October 2023 AD  
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:17:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:17:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:17:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GangsterGoose] [#24]
Muh greatest ally. Maybe they can start nuking NATO countries until they get the support they demand.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:19:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JustinU235] [#25]
Let us bring you to up to speed with the key developments so far:

The Palestinian armed group Hamas has launched "Operation Al Aqsa Flood" against Israel, its biggest such offensive in decades.

It began when Hamas began firing what it says was thousands of rockets towards Israel. Several casualties have been reported.

Israeli military radio is reporting that Palestinian fighters from Gaza have "infiltrated" Israel.

Pictures show armed men on vehicles inside Israel and others paragliding into Israeli territory.

There is also footage of Palestinian fighters taking Israelis hostage.

The Israeli army has urged people living near the border with Gaza to remain indoors and Israel's defence minister has approved the call-up of military reservists.

Meanwhile, the commander of Hamas' military wing has called on armed groups in Lebanon to join the fight against Israel.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/liveblog/2023/10/7/israel-palestine-escalation-live-news-barrage-of-rockets-fired-from-gaza
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:21:09 AM EDT
[#26]
I seriously doubt a lot of what's being reported is actually happening. It's highly suspect that Israeli intelligence would drop the ball this bad, not buying it .
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:22:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Sketti:
I seriously doubt a lot of what's being reported is actually happening. It's highly suspect that Israeli intelligence would drop the ball this bad, not buying it .
View Quote

Many diverse sources available.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:24:27 AM EDT
[#28]
View Quote
Well they did, and truthfully, what's being reported is probably just scratching the surface.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:25:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By unseenSNIPER:

Or it could be because it's the anniversary of Yom Kippur War, as has been pointed out earlier in this thread.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By unseenSNIPER:
Originally Posted By MeatBag:

Or it could be because it's the anniversary of Yom Kippur War, as has been pointed out earlier in this thread.
Arabs love anniversaries.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:26:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By JustinU235:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JustinU235:

How'd the IDF and intel services get caught off guard like this?
Mindboggling
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:28:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlamTX] [#31]
Israel is about to go scorched earth.

In 24 hours the tweets will look way different.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:28:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: IowaRose] [#32]
Originally Posted By SBR_Slut:

Mindboggling
View Quote

With the state of infrastructure in Gaza, I imagine there was a lot of use of couriers in organizing the operation, which would have made intelligence collection difficult. As far as IMINT goes it's not like you'd spot a massing of tanks on the border or something. It would all come down to HUMINT and I imagine it's very difficult to find Palestinians that want to cooperate.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:29:55 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

I cannot believe it either but this is happening right now. It's insane.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:30:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By SBR_Slut:

Mindboggling
View Quote

The izzys have to get lucky all the time. Goat fuckers only need to get lucky once
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:30:33 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

The Israeli news sources, in Hebrew, are reporting what is being said here.

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:31:18 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

The evidence is in the videos and pictures out on the web.

My assessment is that the Israeli leftists protesting Netanyahu for the last year weakened the government and defense forces. It's still unreal though.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:32:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By AlamTX:

View Quote

I assume this will be the case.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:32:34 AM EDT
[#38]
I can guess what the news will be in 24 hours and it’s not going to be good for Israel’s enemies.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:34:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Ivan1:

Everone has the right of self defense. How do you feel about the israeli settlements in palestinian territory?
View Quote

they lost, and rejected every single peace deal.  They tried to overthrow Jordan when they were allowed to stay.  They elected a terrorist organization as their government.  Fuck them.

Not a fan of all of Israels policies.  However they are not on the radio and tv saying murder every palestinian. like some palestinian leaders call for of the jews.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:35:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Z_0:
Is this attack funded by the $ 6 billion that Biden gave Iran?
View Quote

Im sure some of it is, everytime money goes anywhere near that way. all of the sudden a bunch of rockets show up.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:36:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlamTX] [#41]
Originally Posted By neshomamench:

View All Quotes

They called in the reserves. It's a call to arms.

Every able-bodied adult is required to serve in the military. They called them in.

They declared war.

Hamas and the Palestinians are about to have their shit pushed in.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:36:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Twitter is full of picture of the Israeli barracks massacre..
Holy shit, Gaza is bout to get their shit shoved way in.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:37:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Im HaShem lo yivneh vayit
shav amlu vonav bo
im HaShem lo yishmar ir
shav shakad shomer

Hineh Hineh lo yanum
lo yanum ve lo yishan
lo yanum ve lo yishan
Shomer Yisra'el

Except the Lord build the house,
they labour in vain that build it;
excep​t the Lord keep the city,
the watchman waketh but in vain.
Behol​d, He that keepeth Israel
doth neither slumber nor sleep,
doth neither slumber nor sleep,
He that keepeth Israel.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:38:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Is there any strategy to this, or is it just a bloody tantrum?
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:38:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Reported 35 Israeli hostages, both civilian and military, taken from Sderot alone.

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:39:12 AM EDT
[#46]

The area around Gaza is somewhat rural.

It is the Sabbath.

View Quote

Sabbath canceled now..p?
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:39:59 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

fuck
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:40:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:42:04 AM EDT
[#49]
They called in the reserves. It's a call to arms.

Every able-bodied adult is required to serve in the military. They called them in.

They declared war.

Hamas and the Palestinians are about to have their shit pushed in.
View Quote

They often call up parts of the reserves.

Not every able bodied adult serves. It does not work like that in reality.

I hope they go scorched earth.

It is the Sabbath and a fairly big holiday (Simchas Torah)  so my family will not answer the phone or check email. But looking at the Hebrew language Israeli news, this is significant.  

Link Posted: 10/7/2023 3:42:13 AM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

Oh I can believe that israeli intel would F'up...

They fucked up in Lebanon in 06.

Page / 917
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top