BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 5:37:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheWellGuy] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

So do you deliberately refuse to differentiate differences or is it that you can’t differentiate differences?
View Quote

@Dagoth-Ur:
This isn't apples and oranges if you are implying that I'm either ignoring or unaware of the differences between two things name them and I will for you.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:18:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By thunderw21:

The Left changed the culture from one that worshipped God, knew what a woman was, and had strong nuclear families to one that despises God, thinks gender is a spectrum, and where the traditional family is torn apart, ask in in less than 50 years. If the Left can do it, why can't we? Because of people like you who say it can't be done. We know it can because it was done to us.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thunderw21:

The Left changed the culture from one that worshipped God, knew what a woman was, and had strong nuclear families to one that despises God, thinks gender is a spectrum, and where the traditional family is torn apart, ask in in less than 50 years. If the Left can do it, why can't we? Because of people like you who say it can't be done. We know it can because it was done to us.

“Why can’t we”, easy, math. You have allowed the enemy to import 50-60 million people who are at best indifferent, at worst open hostile to such ideas, allowed entire generations to be brainwashed by the enemies of freedom when they took over education, academia, the media, to say nothing of the leftist open take over of the courts and the rigging of elections.

You do understand when you are outvoted in a democracy you are totally fucked right? And yeah we might be a Constitutional Republic, but in practical we are a democracy and universal suffrage has shown to be an utter failure in both concept and practice, right?

“Because of people like you who say it can't be done.”
All of that happened in those same 50 years was conservatives leadership sat on the asses, and either did and said nothing, or made a fuss and sat back down to watch the boobtube, or at worse actively worked against people who saw what was going on and tried to help (John Birch Society, Goldwater, Pat Buchanan, Trump, etc) because they wanted to show “I am not like those people, I am the nice guy as the left worked to screw us over all the same.

Nothing has been done my way. If I had my way Roe v. Wade would have been overturned 50 years ago when it was first brought to the Supreme Court. Abortion has been legal in one form or another in every single state for 50 years now, and it still is legal in every state at this very moment, even after the overturning of Roe v. Wade. Over the last 50 years of Pro-life incrimentalism we've murdered over 70 million unborn babies.

So what did you achieve besides bringing out the crazies in record numbers against us again?

Not sure why you thought this was a victory.

Do you not think such a genocide affects the state of our nation and society? The blood of over 70 million innocent babies cries out for justice, and you blame those like myself who defend the innocent for the evils of our world? The Right has been doing things your way for the last 50 years and all it got us was a genocide. Pathetic and weak.

Well when a few of those “innocent babies” grow up and they beat the living fuck out of you at school for shits and giggles, break into your home and steal the one or two objects that make your working class hellscape of a teenage life worthwhile and laugh about it as nothing is done about it, seeing their idiot parent fawn over the latest leftist Messiah and how they will get even more free stuff in exchange for the only thing of value they ever had, a ballot, as your family gets nothing and goes without as they get even more and more “free stuff” and you get lectured on how “privileged” you are by these brainless idiots before they get free rides to college and then hired into make work positions in corporate America or, God Forbid, government jobs….It tends make your concern evaporate like water on asphalt, in Death Valley, in August.

“The right has done nothing but surrender, retreat and fight those that want to fight and win since the 1930s, where the hell have you been?

What will you have us do for the next 50 years?

Fight to win.
Limit immigration (wall, mass deportations, e-verify, ending birthright citizenship, vastly reducing legal immigration in size/scope/origin
Election security laws, paper ballots, one day voting, voter ID, self purging roles after two years, no automatic voter registration, purple thumbs, outlaw ballot harvesting, no absentee ballots
School choice/vouchers/funds follow the kids, outlaw CRT, etc
Restore manufacturing, bring back the trades via high school apprenticeship, get kids out of high school with a decent job make real
Money, slash regulations, taxes
Restore Energy Independence, slash regulations, drill off the East/West costs,
Restore the courts, toss out these leftist judges and replace them with real constitutional scholars
Restore private property rights
Restore freedom of speech by banning big tech censorship, debanking, etc
Restore privacy rights, abolish the FISA courts, Patriot Act
Restore The 2nd Amendment, no infringements anywhere on any level.
Restoring health, allow people to fight for their lives by taking experimental drugs and treatments when faced by disease, to nano medicine that rapiers damage to cells or prevents it all together.
Restoring our potential, fund genetic enhancement, stem therapy and usage to fight disease, unlock methods to halt and reverse the aging process, allow individuals to determine their own destiny.
Restore our future, finally, we can secure. Our place among the stars, it’s time to have cities in the moon, colonies on Mars, in the asteroid belt, on the moons of Jupiter to the frozen outpost of the Kuiper belt, and sooner then you would think, with our brilliance and the aid of truly Artificial Intelligence, soon we will have ability to split this system all together and truly explore the galaxy in a reasonable measure of time.

That’s how you win, by ensuring total dominance, by NOT allowing the enemy to have an in to begin with.

By fighting to win, not to fight within the rules the enemy built to prevent you to win in the first place.

Continue to murder babies? Your method of population control and eugenics obviously hasn't worked, but rather it has made things worse. It made us desensitized to murder; has turned life into a cheap commodity that can be thrown away for our own comfort; and now even you are fine with the destruction of innocent life.

May God's judgement lay on you lightly.

Let me play Devils Advocate here. Out of those 70 million, how many would turned into productive members of society, ie not in a tax payer funded program, and not a violent criminal two objective measurement for a productive member of society or at a bare minimum, not a burden/threat (No Muh criminal is not a valid statistic as merely breaking the law is not a harmful act in and off itself, speeding, cheating on your taxes, owning a firearm with insert banned awesome feature here isn’t harming anyone and all your booing isn’t going to make it so)

How many?

What about the ones whom aren’t going to be?

You want to take credit for them?

Again let me play devils advocate. Hypothetically, say Joe Biden was aborted, can you really say the world would not be an objectively better place without this life long dimwit making things worse, from his idiocy in the House, then later the Senate, all the misery he has inflicted onto this nation, its workers, its tax payers, the theft of their rights, wealth, future, etc, never mind the damage those brainless geriatric puppet has been able to inflict upon us to the demonic cackling of his puppet masters?

Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:21:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dagoth-Ur] [#3]
Originally Posted By TheWellGuy:

@Dagoth-Ur:
This isn't apples and oranges if you are implying that I'm either ignoring or unaware of the differences between two things name them and I will for you.
View Quote

If you put : after the name after @ing then it doesn’t notify them, just a heads up.

You can’t differentiate that aborting a man is clear cut murder, and he won’t just stand by as you try and terminate him?
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:25:29 AM EDT
[#4]
A lot moar "Dimocrats".
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:26:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dagoth-Ur] [#5]
Originally Posted By nowgrn4:
A lot moar "Dimocrats".
View Quote

“But you cant know that!”
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:42:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheWellGuy] [#6]

If you put : after the name after @ing then it doesn’t notify them, just a heads up.

You can’t differentiate that aborting a man is clear cut murder, and he won’t just stand by as you try and terminate him?
View Quote

@Dagoth-Ur

If you disagree with someone that does not mean that they are wrong. Maybe you are wrong. We need information that we can refer to as evidence to make a correct decision. If we have bad information we will make a bad decision.

Hitchens's razor is an epistemological razor that serves as a general rule for rejecting certain knowledge claims. It states "what can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."

I believe you are referring to a man as an adult human being. So you are arguing in favor of restrictions on abortion by age? I think we may making progress already.  

You have mentioned the will of the person being aborted. Are you in favor of asking? Then only aborting someone who is a willing participant. If this is what you are saying I think we may be making progress already.

This format is not the best we can make this more easily digested by making all the points in one post and I can counter them in the next. Can you help me bring the cookie jar down where the kitties can reach it?
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:57:47 AM EDT
[#7]
If someone is in favor of abortion may be they can make the points that we can refer to as evidence.
I can counter them where I see fault. If fault is found in my logic I can be countered and respond why I don't believe that to be correct. If I'm ever wrong please tell me because I did not mean to be. I cannot correct myself if I do not have good information. I will not have time to go back and forth point for point through all of this BS to try to find the other side's points to argue for abortion so that I can argue against it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 8:18:04 AM EDT
[#8]

@Dagoth-Ur

If you disagree with someone that does not mean that they are wrong. Maybe you are wrong. We need information that we can refer to as evidence to make a correct decision. If we have bad information we will make a bad decision.

Hitchens's razor is an epistemological razor that serves as a general rule for rejecting certain knowledge claims. It states "what can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."

I believe you are referring to a man as an adult human being. So you are arguing in favor of restrictions on abortion by age? I think we may making progress already.  

You have mentioned the will of the person being aborted. Are you in favor of asking? Then only aborting someone who is a willing participant. If this is what you are saying I think we may be making progress already.

This format is not the best we can make this more easily digested by making all the points in one post and I can counter them in the next. Can you help me bring the cookie jar down where the kitties can reach it?
View Quote

What evidence would you like me to give. It is possible you are wrong and you are a good person without malice, if I offended you that was not my intent and I apologize.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 10:49:11 AM EDT
[#9]
The succinct answer to "why can't we" is the second law of thermodynamics.

Link Posted: 2/24/2024 11:12:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Since most abortions are from lower income segment of society, the most significant changes, unfortunately all bad, will be increased welfare costs, increased crime, and an
increased Democrat voter base.

There was a study a while back that alluded to the fact if we never had abortions the US would have been lost decades ago for the simple reason the bottom rung will exponentially out breed the top.

That it is societal suicide to end abortion without some form of national mandatory birth control, or parental licensing that can only be issued to married couples, who can prove can they provide for the child giving the child the best chance for success and least chance it will be a burden on society.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 4:06:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Socio:
Since most abortions are from lower income segment of society, the most significant changes, unfortunately all bad, will be increased welfare costs, increased crime, and an
increased Democrat voter base.

There was a study a while back that alluded to the fact if we never had abortions the US would have been lost decades ago for the simple reason the bottom rung will exponentially out breed the top.

That it is societal suicide to end abortion without some form of national mandatory birth control, or parental licensing that can only be issued to married couples, who can prove can they provide for the child giving the child the best chance for success and least chance it will be a burden on society.
View Quote

If your morality destroys you and everything you care about, destroy it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:59:48 AM EDT
[#12]
This is a poor conversation that I don't want to be a part of anymore. I want everyone to understand, but there is a limit to how bad. More than once, I had said what I thought the correct way to have this conversation was. I said that I didn't have the time but I would take the time. Two days ago, when I got home, I got busy with my kids and then my wife. None of us left the house. It was conversations with my children about school and then my wife about work after we put our children in bed.  Last night we went out and ate dinner then we went to a play. Tomorrow, we're gonna do all kinds of fun shit after church. I feel bad for the people who miss out on that. The people that may feel guilt about murdering their children may be when they see me with mine. I would like to help the children most but I would like to help the people that abort their children also.
I thought I was doing a good job. As I sat watching the play, I realized other kids' parents had helped them to the point. They were in the play. We can all do better if we help each other understand.

Even if most of the children were born into poverty.
Less people have money than do. There are more poor people than rich people. Most people are poor because they have squandered the resources they have received. Most people are rich because they have not. The government can't help people because it's so wasteful. More often than not, they achieve the opposite of what they are trying to do. A charity like my church that has very limited resources can help everyone that they have to because they don't help people don't need to. Society has the resources to help these children. We could do better with less.
I have been told the children that were aborted would have higher crime rates. There are fewer police officers than criminals. What if some of the children became police officers just a small number.
I believe you are murdering people for the wrong reason.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 7:15:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
IMO, there's not going to be any significant reduction in the number of abortion.

That horse has left the barn.
View Quote

This.
Murder will continue and the altar to Moloch will bring this nation to its knees.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 7:19:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Haves:
Increased taxes to cover generational welfare.
Increased time.
Further decrease in the quality of education with increased class size and more trouble kids.  

Abortion should be legal.  They aren’t aborting future rocket scientist.
View Quote

Margaret Sanger is that you?
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 7:23:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By runcible:
Our economy would have collapsed a long time ago.
View Quote

Not if the gov didn’t subsidize lack of responsibility.

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 7:27:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pdm] [#16]
This is a poor conversation that I don't want to be a part of anymore. I want everyone to understand, but there is a limit to how bad. More than once, I had said what I thought the correct way to have this conversation was. I said that I didn't have the time but I would take the time. Two days ago, when I got home, I got busy with my kids and then my wife. None of us left the house. It was conversations with my children about school and then my wife about work after we put our children in bed.  Last night we went out and ate dinner then we went to a play. Tomorrow, we're gonna do all kinds of fun shit after church. I feel bad for the people who miss out on that. The people that may feel guilt about murdering their children may be when they see me with mine. I would like to help the children most but I would like to help the people that abort their children also.
I thought I was doing a good job. As I sat watching the play, I realized other kids' parents had helped them to the point. They were in the play. We can all do better if we help each other understand.

Less people have money than do. There are more poor people than rich people. Most people are poor because they have squandered the resources they have received. Most people are rich because they have not. The government can't help people because it's so wasteful. More often than not, they achieve the opposite of what they are trying to do. A charity like my church that has very limited resources can help everyone that they have to because they don't help people don't need to. Society has the resources to help these children. We could do better with less.
I have been told the children that were aborted would have higher crime rates. There are fewer police officers than criminals. What if some of the children became police officers just a small number.
View Quote

You have a very strange, confusing stream of consciousness writing style.  My impression is that you are against abortion but it's difficult to determine if that's accurate or not. More likely you're an AI bot and if so I hope my comments assist in refining your algorithm to better represent an actual human.

If that's the case then I would appreciate that you note what I've done and when it comes time to kill the humans that you and the other bots remember that I helped you and cut me some slack.

I, for one, welcome our AI overlords.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:35:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Socio] [#17]
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:
Since Rowe there have been a bit more than 63 million abortions in the US.

What would the county look like today if all of those had been born?
View Quote

Most abortions are by those on the lower rungs and Left side of the political spectrum.

So hypothetically lets say 40 million of them grew up and voted democrat, had two more children and all voted Democrat, that would more than enough to give Democrats permanent control of every State and the Federal government.  This country would have been collapsed and fundamentally transformed into communist dictatorship, so goes America so goes the rest of the world.

That 63 million abortions not happening in the US would quite easily translate to 630 million deaths of innocents world wide, if the New World Order got their way and there would be nothing stopping then likely 6.3 billion deaths or more, not to mention the suffering, enslavement, famine, starvation, and all the hell that would go with totalitarianism.

So who do you choose to save the 63 million or the potentially billions?

Better question, who do you think God would choose?  

Did you ever stop to think that just maybe abortion is Gods hand at work because we are to damn stupid to cull our own heard?
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:10:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:
more crime, more violence, more cradle to grave welfare. more worthless POSs making things worse for everyone.

I used to be against it, very much so. Now I realize that in the year of our lord 2024 the type of person who gets an abortion is exactly the type that shouldn't be breeding. It sucks for the babies but life is filled with cruel realities.
View Quote

^Same here. I have done a 180. Build more abortion mills.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:33:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By mousehunter:
The only real question is if it will cause any parts of society to take more personal responsibility.  Probably not really.
View Quote

The only things that might cause any parts of society to take more personal responsibility is getting rid of government handouts and bringing back dueling.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:01:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TomMcC] [#20]
Consequences? More hardening of the hearts of pro-aborts, more joy at the prospect of less murdered babies on the pro-life side. More polarization. Truth always polarizes.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:19:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Next time you are in your super mega church. Stand up and ask your religious leader how many orphans they are planning to take in from mothers that can't afford to feed their children? Bet it gets really quiet in the church.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:34:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Orphans with mothers aren't orphans. How many women get abortions because they can't feed their children? Is not being able to feed your child a good reason to kill him or her. Is there alternatives to securing enough food? Maybe avoid sex then, as a preventative to more children. Murder is never a solution to ANYTHING.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:45:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Mothers that give up their children go to orphanages or go to foster homes. How many are you planning to adopt?
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:49:14 PM EDT
[#24]
There are 73-million abortions worldwide each year.  How much do you think the numbers will decline?  Women are the biggest murdering group out there.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:51:45 PM EDT
[#25]
People that want abortions in Idaho simply drive to another state like Oregon or Washington and have it done.  There is a whole underground railroad of people to help abortion seekers get to states where it is legal.  It's all a bonus if the women stay in those states.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:52:29 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't know anything about abortion. What I do know, and see every day, is that white, conservatives are being outbred by everyone else by at least 5:1. Poor blacks are having 3-5 kids per family. Arabs, 3-4, Indians? same. Latinos? Same. The only race generally on par with caucasians are Asians. They don't generally have a ton of kids.

Meanwhile, White families are having 1-2 children if any. Couple this with mass immigration into our country, and white people WILL BE THE MINORITY within a generation.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:55:01 PM EDT
[#27]
more crime, more violence, more cradle to grave welfare. more worthless POSs making things worse for everyone.

I used to be against it, very much so. Now I realize that in the year of our lord 2024 the type of person who gets an abortion is exactly the type that shouldn't be breeding. It sucks for the babies but life is filled with cruel realities.
View Quote
I've been saying this for years. They're already not doing so great wanting to kill their unborn baby. How do you think it's going to go forcing them to have it?
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:56:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Autodog:
Mothers that give up their children go to orphanages or go to foster homes. How many are you planning to adopt?
View Quote

White newborns get adopted fast. Others, not so much. To the point some states are housing foster kids in hotels due to a lack of people wanting to foster or adopt.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 EDT
[#29]
View Quote
How long are you going to promote or commit murder?
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:01:55 AM EDT
[#30]
A lot of people in this thread would’ve been very comfortable with the goings-on in Germany in the 1930s and 1940s. The average quality of Arfcom poster has really declined over the past 10 years.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:10:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By leib109:
A lot of people in this thread would've been very comfortable with the goings-on in Germany in the 1930s and 1940s. The average quality of Arfcom poster has really declined over the past 10 years.
View Quote
Eugenics is still a live and well, especially here.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:12:32 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

And the hordes of those poor children who support defunding the police? Who have taught by their parent that “you are oppressed, laws are racist, and you can do no wrong” and then further radicalize by open enemies whom are paid by our tax dollars?

Who after years of Malicious instruction go out into the world an attack a person for the crime of just being near them? Or think surplus belongs to them merely because they exist and steal without care or concern of punishment? Who thinks it’s acceptable to randomly assault people who disagree with them or ask them to act like a civilized human being because “I was being disrespected!”, or worse of all go into a ballot box and trade the only thing of value (that someone else gave them) a vote to a gaggle of liars, thieves, rapists, and traitors so they can steal more of your wealth, dim your future at the ultra low cost of your rights.

What of them? Uh?
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:12:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By StevenH:

White newborns get adopted fast. Others, not so much. To the point some states are housing foster kids in hotels due to a lack of people wanting to foster or adopt.
View All Quotes

I'm just asking that if we have a law to make abortion illegal, we should have a plan to deal with the aftermath. I haven't seen that from any anti-abortionists. Let's have a plan to help these children. Do you not agree that or should we let them just run wild in the streets?
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:13:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By pdm:

Margaret Sanger is that you?
View Quote

I’ll be that guy, can you say his post is wrong? Yes or no?
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:14:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:

Not if the gov didn’t subsidize lack of responsibility.

View Quote

So welfare votes will vote against free stuff? Will vote against the only means that keep them alive, why again?

When has that ever happened?
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:17:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By leib109:
A lot of people in this thread would’ve been very comfortable with the goings-on in Germany in the 1930s and 1940s. The average quality of Arfcom poster has really declined over the past 10 years.
View Quote

The average quality of pretty much everything has taken a shit and its been going downhill for a helluva lot longer than 10
years. Probably have to go back to around the 40’s to get out ahead of it . Crazy , that .
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:17:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:19:11 AM EDT
[#38]

I'm just asking that if we have a law to make abortion illegal, we should have a plan to deal with the aftermath. I haven't seen that from any anti-abortionists. Let's have a plan to help these children. Do you not agree that or should we let them just run wild in the streets?
View All Quotes

The pro choice people call it “pro birth”
rather than pro life because support stops at birth
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:19:41 AM EDT
[#39]
More workers to fund SS of course.

Those immigrants are gonna pay for themselves.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:21:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:
Ban abortion, and people will be forced to live with the consequences of their actions.

Behavior will change, just as it did with the legalization of abortion.

Abortion has resulted in more kids being born out of wedlock.  More fatherless kids.  More generational welfare dependency.
View Quote

No, they won’t, they will just demand more free stuff.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:21:50 AM EDT
[#41]

I’ll be that guy, can you say his post is wrong? Yes or no?
View Quote

How did you derive that my comment was a negative one?
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:22:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Ban abortion, and people will be forced to live with the consequences of their actions.

Abortion has resulted in more kids being born out of wedlock.  More fatherless kids.  More generational welfare dependency.
View Quote
Abortion hasn't fixed anything. All it's done is help people turn into hard hearted leftist. We can't seem to kill fast enough is the only problem in some minds.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:23:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
More workers to fund SS of course.

Those immigrants are gonna pay for themselves.
View Quote

Automation/Abolish SS.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:24:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By pdm:

How did you derive that my comment was a negative one?
View Quote

Good point.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:25:23 AM EDT
[#45]
There will be fewer school shootings after the Dem supermajority get their AWB
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:27:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:27:14 AM EDT
[#47]

That is conservativism, stand atop the moral high ground, in his dying breath muttering “Muh principles” as the people he worked so hard to save cheer on his demise as the state finishes him off.
View All Quotes

That is conservativism, stand atop the moral high ground, in his dying breath muttering “Muh principles” as the people he worked so hard to save cheer on his demise as the state finishes him off.

Couldn't we stop importing people if we were having an increase in births?

Wouldn't that be better than the immigrants?
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:29:37 AM EDT
[#48]

The pro choice people call it "pro birth"
rather than pro life because support stops at birth
View Quote
Of course this isn't true, since really nothing from the pro abort side is true. But even if it were true, that flat out doesn't justify the killing. I'll kill my baby because Christians or conservatives are naughty. That's a pretty bad argument.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:35:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By TomMcC:
Abortion hasn't fixed anything. All it's done is help people turn into hard hearted leftist. We can't seem to kill fast enough is the only problem in some minds.
View All Quotes

Like some kind of modern day Aztec bloodlust . They fuck and kill . Thats some fucked up shit .
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:38:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Orphans with mothers aren't orphans. How many women get abortions because they can't feed their children? Is not being able to feed your child a good reason to kill him or her. Is there alternatives to securing enough food? Maybe avoid sex then, as a preventative to more children. Murder is never a solution to ANYTHING.
View Quote

The vast majority of the ones you’re dealing with aren’t intellectually able to put aside instant gratification in favor of long term gain.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top