Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:00:43 PM EDT
[#1]
GD-approved picture of Sweeney:

Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:02:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By zeekh:
Average looking way above average body. And no I don't  have a super model wife. Just not impressed by Ms. Sweeney's looks
View Quote

ghey
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:06:48 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

...I don't get it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:09:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Koa:

...I don't get it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Koa:

...I don't get it.

OP does.

Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:

Somebody said I will be bringing my Dune popcorn bucket

Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:10:18 PM EDT
[#5]
This woman is single handedly double breastedly demolishing the trend of casting fat ugly feminists in frumpy clothes in movies.  God bless that chest.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:10:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

a 4.5 at best TBH

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
Average looking way above average body. And no I don't  have a super model wife. Just not impressed by Ms. Sweeney's looks
only in Gee Dee is SS average looking.

goddamn.

a 4.5 at best TBH

you don't get to vote here

you're like the anti-Midcap.

Don't get me wrong, I envy men who like thicc women or Asians, the world is their oyster, only behind gay dudes, but leave the filthy masses of big-boob-aficionados alone.

Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:11:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:12:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Can't criticize....I'm invisible to young women like that these days.

I would not deflect sexual advances coming from her court.  

I'm not really a big boob fanatic, but i can tell those are a glorious, natural set....see my second sentence.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Did you see her in Voyeurs? Pretty erotic sex scene.. . . Her acting is good.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GraboidHunter:

She's got that amazing "I'm here but totally disinterested in the goings on" vibe active in every single movie or show she's in.  Breasts.

Cleaned that right up for you

It's like AI filled in some wild unintelligible nonsense, but it makes sense again now
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:13:33 PM EDT
[#10]
so you're not on good enough terms with the hotties at work to snap a couple post work selfies at the bah with all hot bishes in your shop?

i see how it is there big shoots.

@The_Master_Shake
@HRoark87
@Pajamacannon
@Papposilenus
@RTX

View Quote

I'm an old man. I take pics I get cuffed.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:14:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By macman37:

Dude I work in advertising - known refuge for smokeshow airheads before they retire to banging out babies and a real estate career - and SS is still in that top realm.
View All Quotes

goddamn.

You need to get around people more often. There are multitudes of women where I work that SS pales in comparison to.

Dude I work in advertising - known refuge for smokeshow airheads before they retire to banging out babies and a real estate career - and SS is still in that top realm.

That's sad
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:15:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By BOSN1AC:
Spectacular tits.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GH28jRwWwAAWKTP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
View Quote

Absolutely.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:15:58 PM EDT
[#13]
you're not the typical GD member, brother?

6'4", 275, uncut 11", 14 shoe, 20/10, 180 IQ, 6%, no cavities, 38bpm, 28" bicep, 30" thighs, 20" calves, 34x38, 2000lb club, 4:45/mile, won Boston, $3 million/year, PE/SE/PEng, Class A CDL w/Hazmat and tankers and triples, commercial pilot license, summa cum laude, DDS, MD, PhD in electrical engineering, MBA, Mensa member, designed the Sears Tower/makes two grand an hour, forklift certified, wake boat, NODs, thermal, suppress all the things, NFA, 150k on a set of Michelins, 15 years out of an Optima RedTop, Army Ranger/Navy SEAL/USMC Force Recon/ninja/space shuttle door gunner/chef/pronstar, F550 4x4 crewcab 14' flatbed diesel, G5, private Caribbean islands with runways, superyacht, prostitute yacht following the main superyacht, ten sections owned outright, 14 units, alpaca socks, 8700 SF custom home nestled in a thick 87,000 acre forest on a mountain top with parlour stove(s) and endless supply of nut coal, 8.7 mile long driveway behind 12-ft tall solar powered automated security gates, homechurned butter, Duke's Mayo, 120x120 shop, five European supermodel girlfriends, two Czech GSDs, 150hp John Deere, 0.1 MOA @ 1000yds all day, happily married 45 years to his gun-loving smoking hot "best friend" who still fits in her high school cheerleading outfit and made brownies for your birthday today whilst wearing 7" heels in your brand new kitchen?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:

Didn't know Hugh Heffner was in our midst.  

6'4", 275, uncut 11", 14 shoe, 20/10, 180 IQ, 6%, no cavities, 38bpm, 28" bicep, 30" thighs, 20" calves, 34x38, 2000lb club, 4:45/mile, won Boston, $3 million/year, PE/SE/PEng, Class A CDL w/Hazmat and tankers and triples, commercial pilot license, summa cum laude, DDS, MD, PhD in electrical engineering, MBA, Mensa member, designed the Sears Tower/makes two grand an hour, forklift certified, wake boat, NODs, thermal, suppress all the things, NFA, 150k on a set of Michelins, 15 years out of an Optima RedTop, Army Ranger/Navy SEAL/USMC Force Recon/ninja/space shuttle door gunner/chef/pronstar, F550 4x4 crewcab 14' flatbed diesel, G5, private Caribbean islands with runways, superyacht, prostitute yacht following the main superyacht, ten sections owned outright, 14 units, alpaca socks, 8700 SF custom home nestled in a thick 87,000 acre forest on a mountain top with parlour stove(s) and endless supply of nut coal, 8.7 mile long driveway behind 12-ft tall solar powered automated security gates, homechurned butter, Duke's Mayo, 120x120 shop, five European supermodel girlfriends, two Czech GSDs, 150hp John Deere, 0.1 MOA @ 1000yds all day, happily married 45 years to his gun-loving smoking hot "best friend" who still fits in her high school cheerleading outfit and made brownies for your birthday today whilst wearing 7" heels in your brand new kitchen?

Posts like this reply make me love GD. Thank you for the belly laugh!
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:16:08 PM EDT
[#14]
gofundme?
View All Quotes

Poor girl can't afford pants.
gofundme?

We can splurge and get a bag for her head while we're  at it
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:16:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Papposilenus] [#15]

View All Quotes
so you're not on good enough terms with the hotties at work to snap a couple post work selfies at the bah with all hot bishes in your shop?

i see how it is there big shoots.

@The_Master_Shake
@HRoark87
@Pajamacannon
@Papposilenus
@RTX

Have you not established yourself as the creepy old but harmless office pervert yet? That's one of the top perks of being an old man

do you even have a telescope aiming at a public space?!?

Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:17:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Papposilenus:

It's like AI filled in some wild unintelligible nonsense, but it makes sense again now
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GraboidHunter:

She's got that amazing "I'm here but totally disinterested in the goings on" vibe active in every single movie or show she's in.  Breasts.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:18:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Newport Beach 5
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:19:05 PM EDT
[#18]
I just watched her in a 2023 Rom Com movie yesterday. She is hot with good size bazoomba's.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:21:50 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

Poor girl can't afford pants.
gofundme?

Too cheap for a bag.  Turn off lights for the win, but I would not be able to see those magnificent tiddies swaying during the deed.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:22:02 PM EDT
[#20]

If that’s really her responding, much respect and apparently a good sense of humor
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:22:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:22:13 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote
This should be copypasta material for years.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:35:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Hillary said it takes a village. Sweeney could feed a village.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:37:49 PM EDT
[#24]

goddamn.
View Quote

Rather homely, I’m telling ya.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:38:41 PM EDT
[#25]

You need to get around people more often. There are multitudes of women where I work that SS pales in comparison to.
View Quote

You are in NY. I doubt that.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:38:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:40:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By thesquidliest:
Too cheap for a bag.  Turn off lights for the win, but I would not be able to see those magnificent tiddies swaying during the deed.
View Quote

That's the delema. Guess we'll have tough  it out and gaze into droopy eyes during intercourse
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:41:36 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote
I'm calling bullshit on that one.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:45:07 PM EDT
[#29]
I can't be the only one who gets a bit of down syndrome vibe from her face?
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:47:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By AKSig:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AKSig:

hes basically in Canada, its probably metric
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:58:34 PM EDT
[#31]

That's sad
View All Quotes

goddamn.

That's sad

It was me being nice instead of saying “you’re a liar, gay, or lying about being gay”.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 4:10:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 4:39:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By JupiterMaximus:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JupiterMaximus:

Lots of beautiful women in NY
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 4:40:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By jb1001:
I can't be the only one who gets a bit of down syndrome vibe from her face?
View Quote

Exactly. Poor girl.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 4:44:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 4:47:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Good for her.  I’m sure she will bring wonderful assets to the production.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 4:49:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 4:49:51 PM EDT
[#38]
As basically stated, anime level tiddies but stupid looking fucking face.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By laxman09:
Milk truck but looks like shes high as fuck or half asleep.
View Quote

That’s my fetish.gif
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 4:58:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By pmo12:
As basically stated, anime level tiddies but stupid looking fucking face.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2024 4:59:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

That’s my fetish.gif
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:
Originally Posted By laxman09:
Milk truck but looks like shes high as fuck or half asleep.

That’s my fetish.gif

Hound dog eyes
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote
horseshit.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Flysc:

Posts like this reply make me love GD. Thank you for the belly laugh!
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2024 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#44]

Have you not established yourself as the creepy old but harmless office pervert yet? That's one of the top perks of being an old man

do you even have a telescope aiming at a public space?!?

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2024 6:18:03 PM EDT
[#45]
She has fantastic tits and a nice axe wound. 10/10
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2024 6:27:27 PM EDT
[#47]
I want to plant my face on those fun bags.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 6:33:36 PM EDT
[#48]
fantastic tiddies.

wood.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2024 6:35:52 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2024 6:39:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Sydney Sweeney (Page 2 of 6)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top