User Panel

Site Notices
Sydney Sweeney (Page 4 of 6)
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:00:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

Depends on height. I was banging a 5’2 Iranian who was 34C but on her frame looked like a D. I’ve dated 6 foot models who were C cup but at that height looks like B cups
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Max429:
Looks like a large C cup at best.  To me big tits are heavy D and larger cup size.

Depends on height. I was banging a 5’2 Iranian who was 34C but on her frame looked like a D. I’ve dated 6 foot models who were C cup but at that height looks like B cups

Your encyclopedic knowledge of the essential stats of every broad you’ve ever nailed is quite impressive. It’s like Rainman if he had game instead of hating K-Mart.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:03:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By perfectsilence:

Your encyclopedic knowledge of the essential stats of every broad you've ever nailed is quite impressive. It's like Rainman if he had game instead of hating K-Mart.
View Quote
goddamn.

hell, i like you.

you can come over to my 1987 dodge van down by the river and fuck my sister.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:03:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Papposilenus:

Have you not established yourself as the creepy old but harmless office pervert yet? That's one of the top perks of being an old man

do you even have a telescope aiming at a public space?!?

View Quote

Patrice O'Neal - The Value of Vagina [UNCENSORED]
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:12:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Your encyclopedic knowledge of the essential stats of every broad you’ve ever nailed is quite impressive. It’s like Rainman if he had game instead of hating K-Mart.
View Quote

It was a bit creepy but when the Iranian chick went to the bathroom the first time we fucked, I looked at her bra to check the size. I was confused and surprised it said 34C

Took some Polaroids of her nude which she snagged without telling me - we had a big argument over the phone when I realized all the pics were gone. She had amazing calves in addition to T&A but she had that typical Iranian nose and she wore high heels everywhere including IN the sand at the beach where she sank into the sand. She finally took them off and carried them
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:13:09 PM EDT
[#5]

It was a bit creepy but when the Iranian chick went to the bathroom the first time we fucked, I looked at her bra to check the size. I was confused and surprised it said 34C

Took some Polaroids of her nude which she snagged without telling me - we had a big argument over the phone when I realized all the pics were gone. She had amazing calves in addition to T&A but she had that typical Iranian nose and she wore high heels everywhere including IN the sand at the beach where she sank into the sand. She finally took them off and carried them
View Quote

Her brothers would leave death threats on my voicemail every other week
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:13:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
goddamn.

https://i.gifer.com/2Mqu.gif

hell, i like you.

View All Quotes

Your encyclopedic knowledge of the essential stats of every broad you've ever nailed is quite impressive. It's like Rainman if he had game instead of hating K-Mart.
goddamn.

https://i.gifer.com/2Mqu.gif

hell, i like you.

Now we’re talkin! Case of Montucky, some wrenching on an old Dodge van, and a down-home dalliance.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:14:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Now we're talkin! Case of Montucky, some wrenching on an old Dodge van, and a down-home dalliance.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:16:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

Did you see her in Voyeurs? Pretty erotic sex scene. Havent seen her in anything else. I dont watch movie to see boobs. Her acting is good.
View Quote
This place needs Community Notes to call out lies.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:17:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By QwikKotaTx:
Mediocre face
View Quote

Her ass is okay not flat but not spectacular either

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:40:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By jb1001:
I can't be the only one who gets a bit of down syndrome vibe from her face?
View Quote
Those titties ain't retarded
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:51:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By TGE:
Those titties ain't retarded
View Quote
They would be after I beat em up.

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 12:04:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cajunkraut] [#12]
Sydney says she feels dehumanized when people sexualize her body: ‘I have no control’. Imagine that.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/sydney-sweeney-says-she-feels-215957720.html

Sydney Sweeney says she feels dehumanised when people sexualise her body: ‘I have no control’
Meredith Clark
Tue, March 19, 2024 at 4:59 PM CDT·4 min read

Sydney Sweeney has spoken candidly about constantly being oversexualised throughout her career.

The Madame Web actor, 26, finally addressed the many “weird” comments people made about her body following her hosting gig on Saturday Night Live. In an interview with Variety published on 18 March, Sweeney admitted that the constant remarks make her feel like she has “no control” over online discourse about her own appearance.

“I see it, and I just can’t allow myself to have a reaction. I don’t know how to explain it - I’m still trying to figure it out myself,” she told the outlet, when asked about the viral reaction to her SNL debut.

“People feel connected and free to be able to speak about me in whatever way they want, because they believe that I’ve signed my life away. That I’m not on a human level anymore, because I’m an actor. That these characters are for everybody else, but then me as Sydney is not for me anymore,” Sweeney said. “It’s this weird relationship that people have with me that I have no control or say over.”

Many fans took to X, formerly Twitter, to applaud Sweeney for speaking out and agreed that online discourse surrounding her appearance has gone too far.

“The way a lot of men talk about Sydney can be so disgusting, it’s no surprise it feels dehumanising to her,” one person wrote, while another fan said: “It’s actually shocking how often people sexualise her, it’s so disgusting.”

Earlier this month, the White Lotus star’s appearance on SNL drew much criticism from viewers for centering some sketches on her body. In one skit, Sweeney portrayed a Hooters waitress who received a ton of tips from male customers who found her attractive. Meanwhile, a promotional clip for the episode - which also featured musical guest Kacey Musgraves and SNL cast member Heidi Gardner - had Sweeney poking fun at herself and her fan base.

“Weirdly, a lot of my fans are men,” she said, to which Musgraves replied: “Hmm, I wonder why.”

This isn’t the first time Sweeney has addressed public perception about her appearance. Speaking to The Independent in 2022, the Euphoria actor explained how she believes there’s “a stigma against actresses who get naked on screen” as she reflected on the reaction to her nude scenes throughout the HBO drama series. “When a guy has a sex scene or shows his body, he still wins awards and gets praise. But the moment a girl does it, it’s completely different,” she said.

The two-time Emmy nominee also admitted how it “bothers” her that most of the attention surrounding her performance is focused on her nude scenes. “I’m very proud of my work in Euphoria. I thought it was a great performance. But no one walks about it because I got naked,” she said. “I do The White Lotus and all of a sudden critics are paying attention. People are loving me. They’re going, ‘Oh my God, what’s she doing next?’ I was like, ‘Did you not see that in Euphoria? Did you not see that in The Handmaid’s Tale?’”

Sweeney later revealed that scrutiny surrounding her body reminded her of challenging times as a young girl, when she felt “ostracised” for developing breasts at an earlier age than her peers. “I had boobs before other girls and I felt ostracised for it,” she told The Sun last year. “You have a character that goes through the scrutiny of being a sexualised person at school and then an audience that does the same thing.

“I think it’s ridiculous. I’m an artist, I play characters. It makes me want to play characters that piss people off more,” she added.

Now, she may have the chance to do just that. Sweeney is currently starring in the horror film Immaculate, in which she also served as a producer, as devout American nun Cecilia who joins an Italian convent. Immaculate hits theatres in the US on 22 March.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 12:15:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 12:22:29 AM EDT
[#14]

Hm yeah, I must agree. Wouldn't take much, tho. Just imagine...
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 12:28:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Smoking Hot!!
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 12:36:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JupiterMaximus] [#16]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

Absolutely. It is ironic that someone in one of the fattest states in the union thinks otherwise.
View Quote

It’s also ironic that that person has also quite literally circled the globe 5 times. Yeah I been lots of places including NY. Unimpressed.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 12:37:23 AM EDT
[#17]

I would Fuck you in the Ass if it meant I would get to Fuck Her!!
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:10:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Primecube:

View All Quotes

Lmao wtf
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:18:06 AM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:20:53 AM EDT
[#20]

Lmao wtf
View All Quotes

Lmao wtf

Yeah, no shit - they're here among us. Probably one of those incels who thinks girls are icky. If anybody ever wonders why some of these guys will never get any pussy, you don't have to look any further than that for the explanation. It's because they don't really care what they stick their dick in. Watch your six, Carmel. SMFH
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:38:06 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

That's commitment.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:40:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tomac] [#22]
Originally Posted By Pajamacannon:

That's commitment.
View All Quotes

That's commitment.

"Get both"?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:43:22 AM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:43:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Tomac:

"Get both"?
View Quote

I respect a man who knows what he wants, even if he has to smash bussy to get it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:47:41 AM EDT
[#25]
She's a little-butterfaced in candid photos, but she's spectacular all glammed up.

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:49:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Richard-ar15:
She's a little-butterfaced in candid photos, but she's spectacular all glammed up.

View Quote

She has a face?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:20:19 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:23:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ClayHollisterTT] [#28]
Originally Posted By JupiterMaximus:

It’s also ironic that that person has also quite literally circled the globe 5 times. Yeah I been lots of places including NY. Unimpressed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JupiterMaximus:
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

Absolutely. It is ironic that someone in one of the fattest states in the union thinks otherwise.

lol

Your bitterness is pathetic.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:25:30 AM EDT
[#29]

"Get both"?
View All Quotes

That's commitment.

"Get both"?

Exactly
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:38:13 AM EDT
[#30]
This thread is getting derailed. Time to put it back on track…

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:39:42 AM EDT
[#31]

That's commitment.
View Quote

Lol.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:42:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:56:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Average looking way above average body. And no I don't  have a super model wife. Just not impressed by Ms. Sweeney's looks
View Quote

Go lie elsewhere.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 8:21:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Best tits in Hollywood.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 9:57:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By burkeva:
Best tits in Hollywood.
View Quote

Her mom or grandma literally said that lol

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:04:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By southerncross:
She has a wonderful smile.
View Quote

Yet the worst case of bitchy resting face ever.

Still beautiful though.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:20:36 AM EDT
[#39]
The amount of faggotry that happens here for the sole purpose of just being disagreeable is pathetic.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:23:29 AM EDT
[#40]
The amount of faggotry that happens here for the sole purpose of just being disagreeable is pathetic.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:18:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Cajunkraut:
Sydney says she feels dehumanized when people sexualize her body: ‘I have no control’. Imagine that.

Sydney Sweeney says she feels dehumanised when people sexualise her body: ‘I have no control’
Meredith Clark

Sydney Sweeney has spoken candidly about constantly being oversexualised throughout her career.

The Madame Web actor, 26, finally addressed the many “weird” comments people made about her body following her hosting gig on Saturday Night Live. In an interview with Variety published on 18 March, Sweeney admitted that the constant remarks make her feel like she has “no control” over online discourse about her own appearance.

“I see it, and I just can’t allow myself to have a reaction. I don’t know how to explain it - I’m still trying to figure it out myself,” she told the outlet, when asked about the viral reaction to her SNL debut.

“People feel connected and free to be able to speak about me in whatever way they want, because they believe that I’ve signed my life away. That I’m not on a human level anymore, because I’m an actor. That these characters are for everybody else, but then me as Sydney is not for me anymore,” Sweeney said. “It’s this weird relationship that people have with me that I have no control or say over.”

Many fans took to X, formerly Twitter, to applaud Sweeney for speaking out and agreed that online discourse surrounding her appearance has gone too far.

“The way a lot of men talk about Sydney can be so disgusting, it’s no surprise it feels dehumanising to her,” one person wrote, while another fan said: “It’s actually shocking how often people sexualise her, it’s so disgusting.”

Earlier this month, the White Lotus star’s appearance on SNL drew much criticism from viewers for centering some sketches on her body. In one skit, Sweeney portrayed a Hooters waitress who received a ton of tips from male customers who found her attractive. Meanwhile, a promotional clip for the episode - which also featured musical guest Kacey Musgraves and SNL cast member Heidi Gardner - had Sweeney poking fun at herself and her fan base.

“Weirdly, a lot of my fans are men,” she said, to which Musgraves replied: “Hmm, I wonder why.”

This isn’t the first time Sweeney has addressed public perception about her appearance. Speaking to The Independent in 2022, the Euphoria actor explained how she believes there’s “a stigma against actresses who get naked on screen” as she reflected on the reaction to her nude scenes throughout the HBO drama series. “When a guy has a sex scene or shows his body, he still wins awards and gets praise. But the moment a girl does it, it’s completely different,” she said.

The two-time Emmy nominee also admitted how it “bothers” her that most of the attention surrounding her performance is focused on her nude scenes. “I’m very proud of my work in Euphoria. I thought it was a great performance. But no one walks about it because I got naked,” she said. “I do The White Lotus and all of a sudden critics are paying attention. People are loving me. They’re going, ‘Oh my God, what’s she doing next?’ I was like, ‘Did you not see that in Euphoria? Did you not see that in The Handmaid’s Tale?’”

Sweeney later revealed that scrutiny surrounding her body reminded her of challenging times as a young girl, when she felt “ostracised” for developing breasts at an earlier age than her peers. “I had boobs before other girls and I felt ostracised for it,” she told The Sun last year. “You have a character that goes through the scrutiny of being a sexualised person at school and then an audience that does the same thing.

“I think it’s ridiculous. I’m an artist, I play characters. It makes me want to play characters that piss people off more,” she added.

Now, she may have the chance to do just that. Sweeney is currently starring in the horror film Immaculate, in which she also served as a producer, as devout American nun Cecilia who joins an Italian convent. Immaculate hits theatres in the US on 22 March.
View Quote

She feels dehumanizing? Yet she plays to her strength, nice boobs. If her chest was smaller, she wouldn't even be on the radar.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:19:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:22:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By pdxshooter:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pdxshooter:

Did you see her in Voyeurs? Pretty erotic sex scene. Havent seen her in anything else. I dont watch movie to see boobs. Her acting is good.

I said, i don't movies to see boobs. I didn't day I don't want to see bbobs in movies.

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:22:54 PM EDT
[#44]
She's hot and I live in a city were smoking hot women are a dime a dozen.

But go ahead GD, let's hear how meh she is.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#45]

Meredith Clark

View Quote

whatever dress like a whore and people are going to sexualize you.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:27:23 PM EDT
[#46]
do it.gif
View All Quotes

do it.gif

You're just waiting for my " I gor fired today" thread aren't you?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:30:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By mancow:

Go lie elsewhere.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancow:
Average looking way above average body. And no I don't  have a super model wife. Just not impressed by Ms. Sweeney's looks

Go lie elsewhere.

You guys gotta raise the bar.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:31:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By mudholestomper:
View Quote

So important you said it twice
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:32:14 PM EDT
[#49]

Meredith Clark

View Quote

So, she does everything she can to capitalize on her assets in a business built around that but is upset people notice and respond to her attractiveness. Lol.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 3:03:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Sydney Sweeney (Page 4 of 6)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top