Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:49:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By klinc:

Then why wouldn't he have the carveout from the NDA in the NDA he was "forced" to sign. It makes no sense...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MudBug:
Originally Posted By StanGram:

Again, a bit hard to follow. But, it sounded like he was released from that bit after 2 years. Right or wrong, that is pretty standard.

What I heard most was him talking about all the degenerate stuff he knows about, and that he was never released from that portion of the NDA, and how that was against his 1st Amendment right (which he admitted to willfully signing away).

I'm going with "When assholes collide" for the time being.

He said he was told that by signing the NDA he would be given a small carve out from his non-compete restrictions allowing his to take a position in the industry with another company, and that it the end that small carveout was a lie but he was stuck with the NDA.

Then why wouldn't he have the carveout from the NDA in the NDA he was "forced" to sign. It makes no sense...

It seems you have no idea what can happen when .gov, or people with tons of money come after you.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:56:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11boomboom] [#2]
So basically...

1. Jared Quits and tries to find another job.
2. Crowder sends cease and desist telling him he can't work in journalism for 2 years after leaving according to their interpretation of the original NDA.
3. Legal back and forth, stress and no income Jared is able to only get a carve-out for being employed at a specific journalistic company for the new NDA.
4. Another cease and desist from Crowder while he's at the new employer; new employer fires him (unstated reason).
5. Current legal battle begins with Crowder suing him for defamation and requesting all of his communications from an indeterminate time to current time from every person he's ever contacted.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:03:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Ajek:

TL;DW: Steven Crowder is a piece of shit
View Quote
Anyone paying attention already knew Crowder was a piece of shit.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:09:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a mug from Crowder from when NGJ was there. I still use it because it's a good coffee mug. Thinking of taking it to work, and finding a fun way to destroy it. After the wife verbal abuse video, I was DONE. Donated to NGJ, I hope his lawyers can break it off in Crowders rear.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:17:01 PM EDT
[#5]
WoW. What a crock of shit
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:18:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Owen was right the whole time

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:31:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Everrest] [#7]
Crowder's team reply:
Here’s what you don’t know…
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:35:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Looks like everything has been a setup the whole time and Jared lied about the lawsuit to get money. Steven hopefully comes out on top.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:45:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Youtube link blocked?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:52:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By callmestick:
An attack on a conservative commentator right before an election. Where have I seen this play out before???

And for a bunch of people that don't like him you sure pay a lot of attention to him.
View Quote

My favorite Crowder bit was when he took money from the membership here for a video, but then never delivered on it.

You need to pick a better hero.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:59:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Everrest:
Crowder's team reply:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IGIoeaLLNY
View Quote

Can we get a summary?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:00:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By LordEC911:
So he tells "stories" to his "friends" who are known to want to attack Crowder and those stories magically get articles made about them.
I'm assuming he got yelled at and taken down a notch, at work, for doing so.
Eventually, he decides to quit due to "his health"/"his pregnant wife".
Gets "forced" to sign a NDA, that he "knows" he shouldn't sign but does anyway...
Lots of ex-employee/personal stories start coming out after he quits... so he gets delivered some paperwork.
He is on the side of the "truth" and has "receipts" but doesn't give any facts or details other than he is being sued.
Hits on all the good talking points, playing the victim game super hard and finding God.

LMAO, if you are on the side of the truth and have receipts, then man up and show it.
Holy fuck are people dramallama-ing hard about this.
View Quote

That's where I am with this after watching it about 5 minutes.  Meh on the rest.

From my quick Interweb lawyering, NDAs do not protect against illegal activity, and Congress specifically passed a law in 2022 preventing NDAs being used to cover sexual harassment.  If there's some real fire under the smoke, why couldn't Jared's lawyer make any headway with it?

I also stopped watching Crowder, saw the wife vid, and doesn't change my mind Crowder is probably a POS but I'm not really buying in to this.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:01:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thirsty] [#13]
Originally Posted By StillGonnaSendIt:
Looks like everything has been a setup the whole time and Jared lied about the lawsuit to get money. Steven hopefully comes out on top.
View Quote

He did the same thing after his wife made allegations. Went on air and explained “his side.” Then she released the video and it turns out he was an abusive asshole.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:06:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By thirsty:

He did the same thing after his wife made allegations. Went on air and explained “his side.” Then she released the video and it turns out he was an abusive asshole.
View All Quotes

Ummm... the response today points to all of this, including the wife video, being a PR attack against Crowder to essentially extort him during the divorce. So yes, that video was a set up that she had pre-planned to use against him.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:07:54 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Meh.  Depends on a lot of things.

Is it possible that Crowder is the victim and these poor meanies want to destroy him for money?  Sure, that's possible.

Is it possible that Crowder is abusive and the mother of his children wants him to stay the fuck away from the kids and the father-in-law wants to go scorched earth on the abusive cunt who has been a dickbag to his daughter and is willing to use all available tools to destroy the cunt?  Yeah, that's possible, too.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:08:49 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Between his wife, sven, Jared, and multiple other former employees, it's poor Steven that's the victim
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:09:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ag04blast:

Can we get a summary?
View Quote
TLDR; everyone involved is a shitbag.

That's literally it. Crowder is a shitbag, and these other people and media companies are shitbags trying to make a buck off him.

It'd be best if we all just stopped giving ANYONE on YouTube or Rumble clicks at all.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:09:24 AM EDT
[#18]

Ummm... the response today points to all of this, including the wife video, being a PR attack against Crowder to essentially extort him during the divorce. So yes, that video was a set up that she had pre-planned to use against him.
View All Quotes

There’s a continuing trend of his former associates pointing out how much of a narcissist he is behind closed doors. Why is it there aren’t all that many defending him, once they’ve been freed from his control? Are they all assholes, or is Crowder?

Again, find a better hero.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:12:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By T1NMAN:

Pass the word along to him ..forgive and move on with his life.
Been their myself...dont waste energy trying to make people regret their behavior and lies.
All you can do is move forward...learn lessons .. find some joy in new things.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By T1NMAN:
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:
I know Jared personally. He's a good dude.

Crowder isn't.

Pass the word along to him ..forgive and move on with his life.
Been their myself...dont waste energy trying to make people regret their behavior and lies.
All you can do is move forward...learn lessons .. find some joy in new things.
Quoted for the truth.  It's what I had to do with some very toxic people who happened to be my employer.

Revenge is also not a good business model BTW.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:23:06 AM EDT
[#20]

My favorite Crowder bit was when he took money from the membership here for a video, but then never delivered on it.

You need to pick a better hero.
View Quote

He's not my hero.  I only watch him a couple of times a month.  However I know there are two sides to every story and women in the middle of a divorce and former employee's are always reliable sources of information.

I don't buy for a second he can't work, 1/4 Black and Landeau immediately went to work for The Blaze.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:25:56 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

That's not what happened at all, he went on the air and explained he was getting divorced and wanted to keep it private, then she released the video.  After that he went on air and said we have our own evidence if you want to play it that way and that was the last you ever heard of it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:26:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: klinc] [#22]

It seems you have no idea what can happen when .gov, or people with tons of money come after you.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StanGram:

Again, a bit hard to follow. But, it sounded like he was released from that bit after 2 years. Right or wrong, that is pretty standard.

What I heard most was him talking about all the degenerate stuff he knows about, and that he was never released from that portion of the NDA, and how that was against his 1st Amendment right (which he admitted to willfully signing away).

I'm going with "When assholes collide" for the time being.

He said he was told that by signing the NDA he would be given a small carve out from his non-compete restrictions allowing his to take a position in the industry with another company, and that it the end that small carveout was a lie but he was stuck with the NDA.

I've tended to double down on "fuck you" if being put in a corner with bullshit even when it hurts me... I've survived so far. Some people aren't like though.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:32:06 AM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

GD:  family court is evil and divorce favors the wife! They just showed the receipts all way back to 2022 that all of this is a smear campaign for more money and custody of the kids in the divorce. Also GD: hates him anyway for the proven PR videos provided by a psycho EX. Even the phrase "arfcom curse" existing is super ironic in this instance, the selective pearl clutching and lack of self awareness is kind of amusing.

And since when do we care that media personalities are narcissistic and divas? GD loves Trump, who is arguably the biggest narcissistic womanizer since Kennedy, but wont extend the same courtesy to anyone else on our side?

It would be great if we hated and fought enemies of freedom as much as we hate on and fight people on our own side.  

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:35:37 AM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

It was Steven in the video being an asshole though.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Was he playing a character in that video? There wouldn't be anything to set up if he wasn't an abusive shithead.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:45:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Everrest] [#26]
Originally Posted By Imzadi:

View All Quotes

Based on SC video, the Wife deleted 2000+hours? (against court order)of ring video.  Including 18sec from what was released.

Crowder saying there is no lawsuit (current against Jared), remind me of a kid putting his finger in your face and saying, "I'm not touching you."
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:45:21 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Crowder may be a piece of shit. He may not be.

However, he does use his legal birth name publicly.  It always bugs me when non actors or non authors use stage names.

Furthermore, it's been documented in divorce proceedings  that Jared Monroe (Mitello) involved himself in the Crowder divorce proceedings with the intent to deny Steven custody of his own children. He stated the belief that Steven shouldn't near those kids.

Jared signed the NDA after resigning, claiming to be "under pressure."

Steven may or may not be an asshole.  It's certainly possible, maybe even probable at this point.

But I would say Jared is a little bitch.  He should stay the fuck outta someone else's divorce, and if he wants to keep kids from abusive parents, he should join law enforcement or CPS as an employee.

Even if I am wrong, and Jared is not being a little bitch, he definitely fucked around with getting involved in the divorce and is now finding out.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:47:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By DB0351:

GD:  family court is evil and divorce favors the wife! They just showed the receipts all way back to 2022 that all of this is a smear campaign for more money and custody of the kids in the divorce. Also GD: hates him anyway for the proven PR videos provided by a psycho EX. Even the phrase "arfcom curse" existing is super ironic in this instance, the selective pearl clutching and lack of self awareness is kind of amusing.

And since when do we care that media personalities are narcissistic and divas? GD loves Trump, who is arguably the biggest narcissistic womanizer since Kennedy, but wont extend the same courtesy to anyone else on our side?

It would be great if we hated and fought enemies of freedom as much as we hate on and fight people on our own side.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DB0351:

Well said.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:57:54 AM EDT
[#30]
The bitch tried to get his dog taken from him. 23:20

https://rumble.com/v4lublc-here-is-the-truth..html
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#31]
What did Crowder do before he turned his early notoriety into a career? What is he qualified to do now that his media empire is shit?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:00:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gator] [#32]

Can we get a summary?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Everrest:
Crowder's team reply:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IGIoeaLLNY

Can we get a summary?

TLDR, when assholes collide.

Changed my stance after watching that.  I'm actually leaning towards Crowder, and that his wife that he's divorcing is the much bigger asshole.  

Facts shown: They showed evidence Hillary friended Jared and is working with her family in a negative PR campaign to destroy SC (Steven Crowder).  She's getting 300K a year, admits her lawyers told her it's very generous and more than the courts would award her but that's not enough.

They also claim that she destroyed all the other ring camera footage against a court order to turn it over.  That and the facts have me leaning over to SC's side.  He's probably an asshole to some degree, but I could understand some of it if his wife was just a lying, manipulative cunt which all the evidence suggests.  I'm assuming that's why she would destroy all the other Ring video, because there's footage that showed her in a bad light and nothing supporting her.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:08:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Gator:

Changed my stance after watching that.  I'm actually leaning towards Crowder, and that his wife that he's divorcing is the much bigger asshole.  

Facts shown: They showed evidence Hillary friended Jared and is working with her family in a negative PR campaign to destroy SC (Steven Crowder).  She's getting 300K a year, admits her lawyers told her it's very generous and more than the courts would award her but that's not enough.

They also claim that she destroyed all the other ring camera footage against a court order to turn it over.  That and the facts have me leaning over to SC's side.  He's probably an asshole to some degree, but I could understand some of it if his wife was just a lying, manipulative cunt which all the evidence suggests.  I'm assuming that's why she would destroy all the other Ring video, because there's footage that showed her in a bad light and nothing supporting her.
View Quote

If someone released videos edited in some of the worse days of my life, the entire world would have a completely different impression of me than who I am

I assume this is the same for anyone reading this.

I want the truth to come out more than I want to be "right."
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:11:48 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Why did she delete the other 2000 hours?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

And she edited the original video as well.  She violated court orders by destroying it and releasing it.

But #believeallwomen I guess
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:28:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Lexington:
What did Crowder do before he turned his early notoriety into a career? What is he qualified to do now that his media empire is shit?
View Quote

His media empire is shit????  What world are you living in? His last video has a half million views just on Rumble

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:35:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Jared ain't gay but Crowder is a flamer.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:37:00 PM EDT
[#38]

His media empire is shit????  What world are you living in? His last video has a half million views just on Rumble

View Quote

Yeah, hate him or not, he's very successful with his media company.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Steven Crowder should have stuck to trying to be funny and shilling his videos online.  Suing people and abusing his wife isn't really working for him.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:41:19 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

He was the voice of Brain on Arthur.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

If it were only her and only that one video, I'd be on his side. I was. Divorces are nasty, I've been through one, and I sure as hell would never believe any woman going through a divorce when she talks about her husband aspiring to be an ex husband. However....

Crowder has apparently shit all over everyone who left his employ, trying to enslave them and keep them in silence. If a man goes through a divorce, and his friends and employees side with his soon to be ex wife, something is up. There is zero reason to put Jared and Dave Landau and Svencomputer under these oppresive NDAs forever if you're not a giant piece of shit.

If everyone you run into is an asshole who is out to get you, then you're actually the asshole.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:43:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Good for him, I hope Jared loses this lawsuit.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:45:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Lots of haters/bad actors taking advantage of a negative PR campaign are the worst kind of people, like many in this thread.
People that made a bad judgment call too early, well they simply made a mistake and have some crow to eat.

Things get interesting now that the haters/bad actors have to come up with new lies/material.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:46:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By PeterPangenderPhD:

If it were only her and only that one video, I'd be on his side. I was. Divorces are nasty, I've been through one, and I sure as hell would never believe any woman going through a divorce when she talks about her husband aspiring to be an ex husband. However....

Crowder has apparently shit all over everyone who left his employ, trying to enslave them and keep them in silence. If a man goes through a divorce, and his friends and employees side with his soon to be ex wife, something is up. There is zero reason to put Jared and Dave Landau and Svencomputer under these oppresive NDAs forever if you're not a giant piece of shit.

If everyone you run into is an asshole who is out to get you, then you're actually the asshole.
View Quote

Part of his schtick is infiltrating leftist gatherings, so I can see the use for an NDA to protect his methods, but the alleged issues with how he protects it, the shenanigans with the Daily Wire, the ugly divorce while preaching about his amazing marriage and that all of his prior co-workers and employees hating him speaks a lot to the type of person he is.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:47:59 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Bingo.  I am confident SC is an asshole, but I am more confident that his wife is evil.  Good eject.  Jared is also a snake.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:48:30 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

We know why.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:49:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JeepersCreepers] [#47]

View Quote

Ring only keeps footage for 180 days.  Did she really physically "destroy" all the footage, or was it simply lost due to being older than 180 days?

Did Steven not have access to the Ring account?  His house and his cameras, but only she had a login?

Ring also permanently deletes all footage if you cancel the subscription plan or if the subscription plan expires.  How do we know he didn't cancel the subscription plan to lock her out of the account, or closed a bank account and didn't update the payment method on Ring, and in the process lost all of the footage?

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:49:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

Part of his schtick is infiltrating leftist gatherings, so I can see the use for an NDA to protect his methods, but the alleged issues with how he protects it, the shenanigans with the Daily Wire, the ugly divorce while preaching about his amazing marriage and that all of his prior co-workers and employees hating him speaks a lot to the type of person he is.
View Quote

Exposing the DW fining their people based on YouTube censorship was a good thing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:51:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

Exposing the DW fining their people based on YouTube censorship was a good thing.
View Quote

True, but the whole thing was just gross to watch unfold.

I wish these "conservative" media people could be better.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:52:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

View Quote

I really doubt there are any methods in there that need protecting, though. They would buy tickets publicly available and go there because nobody knew who they were at that point. It is just as believable as the idea that the JFK files are still sealed because it would reveal intelligence gathering methods. What could we still be doing today that we were doing in 1963?

The totality of the circumstances reveal Crowder is, without any doubt, a giant piece of shit.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top