Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:44:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:
Videos are like this are used to get rage clicks and manipulate the sheep.......just like is being shown in this thread.
View Quote

I think you’re right.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:44:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: defendtexas] [#2]
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

Since there are high resolution cameras EVERYWHERE now (many hidden), that sounds like unmitigated bullshit.

View Quote

CAN YOU PHOTOCOPY  A CAC ??????????

Upload your CAC and lets all see it online.

Believe what you like..

The DOJ does NOT want anyone taking photos or video of their various IDs.

IT IS SO THAT

IDIOTS  >.... DO NOT COPY IT.... >  SEE THE DETAILS... AND>.......   GO OUT..... AND MAKE ONE .... AND...  USE IT!

You need more flair!  LMAO

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:45:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By CyberSEAL:
They absolutely will arrive dressed like that...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CyberSEAL:
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:
Staged video. FBI agents aren't going to arrive dressed like that and refuse to offer credentials.
They absolutely will arrive dressed like that...

And without GSA plates
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:46:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dieselman] [#4]
Videos are like this are used to get rage clicks and manipulate the sheep.......just like is being shown in this thread.
View Quote

That might be. However, I don't feel anybody in this thread is raging.  It seems to me we are having a more honest and civil discussion as to whether this is
real or clickbait.  And it is sort of a fun thread to boot.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:46:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

What do they have to hide?

I mean, if they're not guilty of anything, WHY NOT allow them to be photographed?

View Quote

Because they'll be IDed at next months "White Nationalist" rally.

You're all traitorous fucks. Step right up.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:50:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Dieselman:
I feel like this is fake maybe to generate social media clicks? Does the FBI wear casual street clothing and refuse to show ID?

I mean they are the most corrupt cunts that I know of, but figure they would at least have some sort of ID to show who they are.
View Quote

Yea, they were dressed and look kinda low-rent for Feds....

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:50:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: defendtexas] [#7]
For the poorly educated on this thread ...

THIS SA got doxed.  He is with the treasury dept. working on a FBI task force. He is not an FBI special agent.

In the OP 's video they clearly said they showed her their credentials before she pulled out her camera.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:51:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: defendtexas] [#8]
For the others.  

These are Task Forces set up by the DOJ with local LEO along with at least one FBI agent. Normally.. the actual FBI agent says very little.  

FBI VISIT TO MY HOUSE - INTIMIDATION FAIL - FEDS DRIVE 200 MILES TO ASK ONE QUESTION
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:53:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:53:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Ronin72:
Should have called the police and reported that there are people at her door with guns. She is absolutely terrified of them. Please help!
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:56:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Were people upset when people posting about Trump got visits?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:56:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Badger545] [#12]
weird double post
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:56:50 PM EDT
[#13]
FAKE

FBI would never refuse to show credentials. They flash that shit everywhere! The gym, the stripclub, etc. That would be like someone that is on a diet or doing crossfit that doesn't tell you about it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:57:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By gotigers:

This
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gotigers:
Originally Posted By Ronin72:
Should have called the police and reported that there are people at her door with guns. She is absolutely terrified of them. Please help!

This

I'm scared watch on my phone
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:58:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By STRIKE504:
No gov plates seems a bit fishy
View Quote
Feds use rentals all the time, especially if they fly into a location where there's no Field Office to grab a government vehicle from
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:59:13 PM EDT
[#16]
My guess is that they are legit feds.  
I am also gonna say that she probably posted something that warranted looking into.  Especially if she lives where Biden was visiting.

I don’t like it, but know the rules and the reaction for what you post on social media.  Including here.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:59:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By defendtexas:
It's very real indeed.   What people don't know is there is normally just one FBI agent and the other is a local or state LEO put on a task force and given a Special Deputy US Marshal ID ( Issued by the DOJ)  that says that on it so they can work on the FBI task force.  They have thousands of local and state LEOS on these task forces running around saying... they are "FBI" but they are not and are only working on the FBI task force.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By defendtexas:
It's very real indeed.   What people don't know is there is normally just one FBI agent and the other is a local or state LEO put on a task force and given a Special Deputy US Marshal ID ( Issued by the DOJ)  that says that on it so they can work on the FBI task force.  They have thousands of local and state LEOS on these task forces running around saying... they are "FBI" but they are not and are only working on the FBI task force.
@defendtexas

If you're an FBI Task Force Officer then essentially you are "FBI" and must complete all their required annual employee training. The SDUSM credential has FBI, DOJ, and US Marshal on it.

Local agency gets fund money for payroll for local LEO to work the task force and maybe some cool fancy new radios or whatever........
The local agency providing the TFO doesn't necessarily get paid anything by the DOJ/FBI. The local agency can provide a part-time TFO and get paid nothing unless that TFO works overtime for the bureau (and then the feds reimburse the local agency for their OT).

The rest of the time (which could be all the time) the officer would be paid by their local agency just as if they were working there, which they'll also be doing.

Yes they can provide equipment. (It could be loaner stuff though.)

Full-time TFOs generally get more perks.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:00:17 PM EDT
[#18]
I feel like this is fake maybe to generate social media clicks? Does the FBI wear casual street clothing and refuse to show ID?

I mean they are the most corrupt cunts that I know of, but figure they would at least have some sort of ID to show who they are.
View Quote
Do they look or act like any LEO, let alone FBI you've ever seen?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:02:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SystemFailCoreDump] [#19]
This can't be real but if it is I so hope these stupid jack boots try coming to my door. Never happen though since I have zero online presence besides this place. I'm so boring these days I put myself to sleep.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot .... FJB
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:04:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By hotdog250j:
Do they look or act like any LEO, let alone FBI you've ever seen?
View Quote

No not any that I am aware of. But my experience has only ever been with uniformed traffic cops at auto wrecks when I was a rural volunteer fireman. So how should I know.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:06:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: defendtexas] [#21]
Originally Posted By KitBuilder:
@defendtexas

If you're an FBI Task Force Officer then essentially you are "FBI" and must complete all their required annual employee training. The SDUSM credential has FBI, DOJ, and US Marshal on it.

The local agency providing the TFO doesn't necessarily get paid anything by the DOJ/FBI. The local agency can provide a part-time TFO and get paid nothing unless that TFO works overtime for the bureau (and then the feds reimburse the local agency for their OT).

The rest of the time (which could be all the time) the officer would be paid by their local agency just as if they were working there, which they'll also be doing.

Yes they can provide equipment. (It could be loaner stuff though.)

Full-time TFOs generally get more perks.
View Quote

No.   They are not FBI special agents. They do not carry FBI credentials or an FBI gold shield / badge.  That is why they are issued credentials from the DOJ that identify them as SD US Marshals.  Nothing on those credentials says they are FBI agents.    but yeah.. they have magical FBI task force powers while working on the magical task force because.........  it's actually the DOJ task force.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:06:57 PM EDT
[#22]
The FBI when a boomer posts a FJB meme on Facebook:

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:11:55 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote
Exactly what a fedboi would say.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:12:16 PM EDT
[#24]
I know it won’t be popular but my one interaction with FBI agents was not negative in any way. They were professional and showed their ID’s when I asked. They weren’t in my office for me, but for assistance in an investigation about a pretty bizarre crime that I may be able to help with. It was regarding the identification of evidence they had. It was a pretty bizarre bit of evidence and the crime was out in California. This happened several years ago. I know things have changed since then but that’s my only input.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:15:07 PM EDT
[#25]
The FBI is a domestic enemy of America.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:19:33 PM EDT
[#26]
FJB &  FBI is asshole
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:19:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By JAG2955:
View Quote

exactly what a sheep would bleat
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:20:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cranberry1] [#28]
Attachment Attached File
he looks like one of the Glowies at the Trump Rally in DC .
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:21:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Looks legit to me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:23:24 PM EDT
[#30]
"You are in my curtilage and I demand that you leave immediately."
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:25:51 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JAG2955:

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:27:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Fortunately for me the FBI knows I love Uncle Joe and love getting free shit even more!!

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:31:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By diesel1:

I had an FFL for close to 40 years. Sometime around 1979, after I got home from work one day, I had a visit from 2 men in suits who parked their Buick on the street in front of my house. They wanted to talk to me about life insurance and said that they worked for Metropolitan Insurance. Being as dumb as I was at the time, I let them in and listened to their spiel. They left after a short while, saying that they would check back in a few days. After they left, it dawned on me that they had not left business cards. I called the local Metropolitan Insurance office the next day and asked about the two "salesmen". "Nobody here by that description."

No business cards. They never came back. To this day, I have no clue what that was all about.
View Quote

Men in Black.  You got probed by aliens and they wanted to see if you remembered anything about it.

Was one of them smoking a cigarette?

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:33:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wyomingnick] [#34]
Don't know if it's real or not, but they've been visiting people over smaller and smaller stuff to intimidate them over the last few years so it's entirely possible.

Would like to know exactly what she posted.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:35:24 PM EDT
[#35]

Attachment Attached File

I'm a cop...that's not some kind of secret.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:35:29 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

yep I get the fake vibe as well.  they didn't give her a business card and wouldn't say their name on film.  Refused to present a badge.  Also had to look up the number to their own office but said they do this all day long everyday.

Now I know the ffbi is corrupt top to bottom and this is the type of neck stomping activity they would love to do.  they are too busy going after Trump right now to bother with pheasants.

PLUS, the FFBI hasn't shown up at my house and I express my hate for FJB all the time
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:36:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ChrisLe:
Feds use rentals all the time, especially if they fly into a location where there's no Field Office to grab a government vehicle from
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ChrisLe:
Originally Posted By STRIKE504:
No gov plates seems a bit fishy

Yup. They're also a big fan of the white "FLEET" rear license tag, too.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:39:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By 1245xx:

Not how it works.
View Quote

Funny….unmmm…weird…

How my NCIC file got ping’ed on two different dates/times while either going to or leaving from two different Illinois gun ranges in calendar year 2022, with no other police involvement at all.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:39:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Strike6:
I'm going with real.

Dude on left was the bad cop.

Dude in middle was the good cop.

Female was, I'm willing to bet, new to the job and in field training.
View Quote
The dudes were dressed like a couple of guys hanging out, overly casual, she was dressed like she works in an office. She was either new or they brought the receptionist along.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:43:47 PM EDT
[#40]
They don't look like FBI to me. But, I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:44:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By 1245xx:

Law enforcement doesn’t buy their crime info from private companies. The police don’t repo cars.
Edited.
View Quote

Again….funny….or weird….the intell sharing center for the Illinois State Police that I was just a flunkie intern in 20 years ago gave me supervised access to LexisNexis (sp?).

The folks I was working with at the time were trying to figure out the associations between subjects/perps in a theft ring back then (think tractors, ATV’s, that sort of thing).

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:47:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:

Funny….unmmm…weird…

How my NCIC file got ping’ed on two different dates/times while either going to or leaving from two different Illinois gun ranges in calendar year 2022, with no other police involvement at all.

View Quote

Unless things have changed from the last time we had a briefing on them; LPRs work off of hotlists that are uploaded each day, or modified throughout the day, and there isnt a real time connection to NCIC.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:50:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By FaygoJoe:
No government plates.  Could have been a rentaL MAYBE but most gov offices of any agency usually have several vehicles for use.
View Quote
A friend of mine worked IRS CID before transferring to the SS. The undercover cars they had ran the gammit. They were all seized from people arrested (of course) and registered to the head guy in the local office under his name. If you ran the plate it came to Bob Jones with the office address. This was before mandatory proof of insurance so they didn't need to show that. If they got pulled over, they took their ticket and gave it to the boss who would pay it out their budget. The radios were under the seat and they had those magnetic rotating red light to put on the roof. Motorola radios, Spectras I think, so they had a siren too.
It was kinda spooky realizing theres all sorts of feds undercover everywhere.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:50:15 PM EDT
[#44]
#FJB
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:50:55 PM EDT
[#45]
So what were the contents of the post they were paying a visit over?

Did it contain threats/violence or not?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:53:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By mancat:
I would not be surprised or shocked at all to discover that the Biden DOJ or even the DNC are hiring contractors to go around and intimidate people by pretending to be federal agents, on nothing more than reports by social media orgs that someone was saying shit online about them.
View Quote

If you believe that you need to step back or better yet step back into reality.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:55:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:
Staged video. FBI agents aren't going to arrive dressed like that and refuse to offer credentials.
View Quote

Because the FBI is populated with decent, honorable men?

They are simply the gestapo, they might not even know it, but, they are.   They are political tools, being used by one side to crush their enemies.  You and I and our children are their enemies.  

Sheesh, pay some attention.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:56:49 PM EDT
[#48]
"Get the fuck off my property."
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:01:47 PM EDT
[#49]

How about if an Automated License Plate Reader ….well…automatically ping’ed NCIC with that plate number?

No human interaction involved at all.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By VidaEterna:

They do. You find out who ran the plate and their NCIC terminal. This is not secret info. If it’s a local PD and you’re not working something , no biggy. If the bad guy has someone on the inside, you’ll know that too…..in short order.

How about if an Automated License Plate Reader ….well…automatically ping’ed NCIC with that plate number?

No human interaction involved at all.

LPRs typically run off of a daily downloaded database of "hits" that isolate out suspended/revoked registrations and stolen license plates.

Other than that, they capture images of license plates and are stored in a database. There is no ping to the state DMV.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:10:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By jollyg83:
Fake as fuck, even the cock sucker ATF agent who got arrested in Ohio some time ago was showing ID.
View Quote

They wouldn’t let her photograph or video their ID.

They had shown it to her off camera.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top