BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:53:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:
The entire point of government is to enforce the law.

That's it. As humans, we've come up with a system of laws. The entire point is that the government enforces these laws.

The government is trying to deny me what is codified by law.

Nope.
View Quote

Worse, when they change the laws this way, you cannot tell what is law and what is not.

So you can't comply even if you wanted to.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:53:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Registered mail.

Lawyer(s). I may get a Constitutional lawyer as well as a regular lawyer.
View Quote
Signature Required
Had a couple today.

PS: All I have EVER had to do was go Downtown, fill out the Form, fork over a few buck, have my picture taken and walk away with my LCC.

Never had a problem with renewing my License.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:54:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By killingmachine123:
Walking the walk. I expected no less, and you've certainly delivered.
View Quote

Brother, ideologically we are exactly on the same page.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:56:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I have had a concealed weapon license for a very long time. Today I received this letter for my renewal.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425212/20240411_191517-3185220.jpg

This is my response.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425212/20240411_194020-3185222.jpg

If they don't issue it I'm going to court.
View Quote

Retard Statists
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:57:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By akethan:
Move to a free state
View Quote

better yet
Turn every slave state Free
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:57:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
Keep us updated. If you go to court, I will show up and cheer!  
View Quote

Mug, pugs, thugs… and Methodists!
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:58:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Well fuck. Waiting on my renewal to come back too. I expire end of the month. Unfairfax as well.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 11:03:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By CoachMike:
That's crazy. I get a letter from our sheriff's office 6 months before my permit expires reminding me to come in and get my renewal.  Takes 10 minutes and I leave with a new permit.
View Quote

Mine just came in the mail last time and it was good for 8 years. We don't even need 'em now but I'll renew mine for traveling.

Give 'em hell, OP. No one with an avatar like that should have to deal with such bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 11:03:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By cavedog:
The whole point of the exercise is to drag this out and aggravate you into making comments that can be construed as threats.
View Quote

Maybe to some.

My point of view its a two way street.  How I have handled this game is to thank them for giving me standing to pursue legal challenge and bring down whatever little game they think they are playing.

My town got its property maintenance code tossed twice based on my handiwork because what they passed was insanity.  I'll keep doing it too if they pass another unconstitutional law and give me standing.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 11:03:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: d16man] [#10]
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 11:10:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 4/11/2024 11:11:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By d16man:

I may drive from SC to show up also
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Gentlemen, your kindness and fellowship is appreciated.

However I will fight these retards on my own with my own money. It ain't right.

Furthermore, VCDL is involved so I don't even think I need recommendations. You guys are great and thank you. I love this place.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 11:13:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By rayman70:
Also include a photo.

Attachment Attached File
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/11/2024 11:28:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Gents, fight to be normal.

You have my word I will. We have found ourselves in a strange place, but no one is going to fix it but you.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 11:33:08 PM EDT
[#15]
The entire point of government is to enforce the law.

That's it. As humans, we've come up with a system of laws. The entire point is that the government enforces these laws.

The government is trying to deny me what is codified by law.

Nope.
View Quote

I don't disagree, but I would say that's open-ended. The entire point of an objectively moral government and the only legitimate (not to be confused with "legal") function of government is to protect rights.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 11:52:10 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By killingmachine123:
Walking the walk. I expected no less, and you've certainly delivered.

Yep. I have no doubt you'd burn everything you own before giving in to something like this. I look forward to your inevitable victory.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 12:49:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Subscribed.

Way South of you OP.

If you Need anything, shout.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 5:09:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dano523] [#18]
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 5:12:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PA-Minuteman] [#19]
Attachment Attached File

Send this too then but change a couple things @WhiskersTheCat
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 5:14:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By fox2008:

It might be worth the trip to VA to hear whiskers explain to the government why the government is gay and retarded .I honestly can't think of a better vacation destination right now.
View Quote

In, got about 240hrs of PTO in my bank burning so I'm game
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 5:17:28 AM EDT
[#21]
🤣 🤣 🤣
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 5:31:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BFskinner] [#22]
Originally Posted By Dano523:
Are you sure that that your old proof of training, meets the current standards, and/or refresher class if required by the state commpleted a as well? Also, did something in our past arise now, and why the denial of renewial.

Hence dig into Virginia concealed carry code 18.2-308.2(b), and see what caused the rejection in the first place.
View Quote

He quoted the law in VA which includes the language that holding a current or having previously held a ccp satisfies that requirement.  The dipshits simply rejected his application despite the clear language of the statute which is the point of his rant.  

I let my permit expire and didn't renew until almost a year later but where I am at that was perfectly fine.  I took it along just in case but they never even asked to see my training certificate when I went to the courthouse to renew.  

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 5:37:00 AM EDT
[#23]

No I'm not retarded. I'm good through June. I file on the first day available to file because I may have to fight a retarded government in court.
View Quote

Smart cookie.

I always did the same with my Coast Guard license.

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:10:16 AM EDT
[#24]

Registered mail.

Lawyer(s). I may get a Constitutional lawyer as well as a regular lawyer.
View Quote

Haha!

I recently moved and switched from one Blue Cross  another (because why should they sell health insurance in more than five counties in the same fucking state?) and they billed me for January.

After a call to  the fail boat (call center in fucking Guatemala City) I sent a certified mail.

No response for weeks, no reversal of charges, USPS tracking showed my certified stuck in some hell loop in Philly and then the ticket came back with no signature.

They’re all in on it I tells ya.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:22:29 AM EDT
[#25]
I need to file change of address, yes technically not required but nice when CHP matches DL for purchases.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:34:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Based as fuck
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:41:05 AM EDT
[#27]
I don’t need a permission slip.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:47:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Ambridge77:

QFT!

I'm glad I moved from Ffx Co. for the last time.

@backbencher

What asshole county in TX resembles Ffx Co., VA the most?

If y'all have one that does, nuke it. You'll be better off.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ambridge77:
Originally Posted By backbencher:
Godspeed.

QFT!

I'm glad I moved from Ffx Co. for the last time.

@backbencher

What asshole county in TX resembles Ffx Co., VA the most?

If y'all have one that does, nuke it. You'll be better off.

Travis.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:50:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:09:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Wow.  Just wow.  Straight from the VSP web page for concealed carry.

PERMIT RENEWAL – (§ 18.2-308.010)
Persons who previously have held a Virginia resident permit shall be issued, upon application, a new five-year permit unless there is good cause shown for refusing to reissue a permit. The same fees and time constraints apply in the instance of renewal. Persons who previously have been issued a concealed handgun permit are not required to appear in person to apply for a new five-year permit; the application for the new permit may be submitted via the United States mail. The circuit court that receives the application shall promptly notify the applicant if the application is incomplete or if the fee submitted is incorrect.

If the new five-year permit is issued while an existing permit remains valid, the new five-year permit shall become effective upon the expiration date of the existing permit, provided that the application is received by the court at least 90 days but no more than 180 days prior to the expiration of the existing permit.

If a permit holder is a member of the Virginia National Guard, Armed Forces of the United States, or the Armed Forces reserves of the United States, and his five-year permit expires during an active-duty military deployment outside of the permittee’s county or city of residence, such permit shall remain valid for 90 days after the end date of the deployment. In order to establish proof of continued validity of the permit, such a permittee shall carry with him and display, upon request of a law-enforcement officer, a copy of the permittee’s deployment orders or other documentation from the permittee’s commanding officer that order the permittee to travel outside of his county or city of residence and that indicate the start and end date of such deployment.

https://vsp.virginia.gov/services/firearms/resident-concealed-handgun-permits/#Renewal

That judge is pants on head retarded, LOL!
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:16:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Tagged for positive outcome. Stafford is still resisting but not sure how much longer before we become NoVA.

Side note, glad you held off on sending your reply. Doesn't take much for a progressive to perceive fear from lawful words and make you an example.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:19:06 AM EDT
[#32]
IF Whiskers goes to court, it either needs to be live streamed or I’m heading that way to watch. I expect it will be epic.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:19:26 AM EDT
[#33]
I have had a concealed weapon license for a very long time. Today I received this letter for my renewal.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425212/20240411_191517-3185220.jpg

This is my response.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425212/20240411_194020-3185222.jpg

If they don't issue it I'm going to court.
View Quote

I was expecting this to happen to me when I renewed last time.   This has been a topic of conversation here recently.  I don't know what causes some to be denied and others to be issued.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:29:27 AM EDT
[#34]
The other thing they do is issue the permit with an immediate start date rather than have it start at the expiration of your existing permit.  This means you actually get less than 5 full years on your new permit.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:34:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Might as well sue them.   Fairfax is a bunch of retards on a good day.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:41:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Subscribed!

Hoping for a good outcome.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:54:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Sierra5:
Ooooof, thats a bold move on their part.  Wonder why they decided to start shit now?
View Quote

Some leftist strategist thought it up, and the Commies immediately implemented it statewide with malice aforethought.
Prove me wrong.

As for Oblon, he can't plea ignorance and use the 'I obtained my law degree from a box of Cracker Jack' defense.

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/publicaffairs/new-circuit-court-judge-david-oblon-receives-official-commission-jan-5

Now, for the 'lawsuit' part.
If this is being implemented by blackrobed Commies acting in their capacity as blackrobes, then blackrobes have declared blackrobes to be universally immune to damages caused by their judicial acts. But every state has a process for disciplining such miscreants.

I don't know what VDCL is planning, but I'm thinking that you would want to:

1. collect evidence that it was done maliciously, not stupidly.
1a. having been warned by the AG that this conduct is extra-legal, they might collectively agree to say 'oops, my bad, here's your license, no harm done'.
1b. it might be very difficult but not impossible to FOIA the communications which set this whole illegal process in motion. The AG letter seems to imply that the AG is aware that it is a statewide conspiracy issue.

2. have every victim thusly affected file a separate official complaint with those entrusted with the power to oversee the blackrobed cocksuckers.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:16:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Good luck OP.  My permit expires in October so I still have several months before I have to file.  Love your reply although it wasn't sent.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:25:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Nicely done, sir.  I'd be glad to contribute toward the legal fees.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:30:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:38:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: towerofpower94] [#41]

Meh...more $$ from me to vcdl then.
View All Quotes

Gentlemen, your kindness and fellowship is appreciated.

However I will fight these retards on my own with my own money. It ain't right.

Furthermore, VCDL is involved so I don't even think I need recommendations. You guys are great and thank you. I love this place.

Meh...more $$ from me to vcdl then.

Seems like that's where folks who are saying they're wanting to chip in should toss their duckets.

I've been a VCDL member for years, but here's the contribution I just made to try and support this. Let's see if others will do the same...

ETA: dammit, I forgot something and had to hit submit a second time. I had added a comment 'this is for the "WTC Fairfax CHP shenanigans" fund', but I guess it cleared that out and replaced it with the standard "VCDL 2 for the 2A" fund info when it refreshed and told me to add the missing info.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:42:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Betting the Fairfax employee responding to OP is a fat gender confused lib with blue hair.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:44:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By akethan:
Move to a free state
View Quote

Funny thing is we used to be a free state ! In 2026 when our new  Democrat Governor takes office we will be in league with places like New York and California. 😪
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:45:32 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:46:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Fucking do it!

Fairfax is probably just looking to get more money.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:50:43 AM EDT
[#47]

No I'm not retarded. I'm good through June. I file on the first day available to file because I may have to fight a retarded government in court.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ibn_Huq:
Was your old permit expired?

... is beating on the retarded frowned on here, or smiled upon in this case??
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:51:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By alphajaguars:
IF Whiskers goes to court, it either needs to be live streamed or I’m heading that way to watch. I expect it will be epic.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:54:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Always hopeful, yet discontent
He knows changes aren’t permanent –
But change is

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:55:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Legal things are already in motion and VCDLs lawyers have been involved.

I have been advised not to send the letter until we have a strategy, and I will comply.

Gentlemen, we will win.
View Quote

Good to know you are working with them. I am facing the same shit in the supposedly gun friendly county of Louisa. There refused to accept a mail in renewal for an expired permit unless I showed up in person. Then said I had to provide proof of training. VCDL got them to accept the application but clerk said it would be denied. Waiting on that letter to get VCDL further involved. Been 30 days since they accepted it so they aren’t moving it fast.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top