Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 2:39:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

Men on this site need to get used to two things;

Winning, and fighting.

I get people are butthurt, and it's really easy to complain on the internet and say "lawfare" and do nothing.

So do something. I can't afford this, I don't care. OH NO THE ECONOMY ISN'T GOOD RIGHT NOW. Who gives a flying shit? Put that shit on a credit card, because if YOU don't do it no one will.

I understand people sometimes are in bad places, and I can understand that. This place has proven it to me, many times over.

But if YOU, yourself are not willing to fight your own battles, then (most respectfully) fuck you. Your government is a direct representation of YOU. I do not expect a random Georgian to send me money. It's not his fight. It's my fight. I don't expect someone from Faquier County to send me money, their county isn't retarded. My county is retarded.

I'm going to win. Virginia is going to win. The judge is wrong and what he is asking for is illegal
View Quote

Mr whisker the cat.
You sir are doing the right thing standing up and fighting for what is right.
This country was founded on doing the right thing. The right thing is always hard and never easy.
You have my deepest respect get em good
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:19:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By p3590:
You cannot feed the Virginians an entire case of malort at once.  A pint to sip in the parking garage outside the VA Supreme Court is safe.

With a case, they're going to pull up the 1609 map and decide to liberate parts of Canada.  It's going to ruin my entire weekend to help with that, plus Alberta's flag will look odd with a titty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ChicagoFoodie:
Hey, I'm just worried that if VA is run by despots they'll try to enforce the 1609 charter boundaries and bring that shit to me.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1a/Wpdms_virginia_company_plymouth_council.png/220px-Wpdms_virginia_company_plymouth_council.png

Cold beer is fine...but if you wind up in court in Richmond, I'll fly out of Chicago and pick up a pint of Malort on the way.

Malort!

I can walk to the distillery and grab a case if you're interested.
You cannot feed the Virginians an entire case of malort at once.  A pint to sip in the parking garage outside the VA Supreme Court is safe.

With a case, they're going to pull up the 1609 map and decide to liberate parts of Canada.  It's going to ruin my entire weekend to help with that, plus Alberta's flag will look odd with a titty.

You’ve heard of Red Bull and vodka?

Attachment Attached File

This is what will fuel the liberation of Canada!!!!
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#3]

View Quote

If true, I’ll spend the extra coin for the Barrel Aged Malort!
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:44:07 AM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

All proper flags have a titty.

It's proven science.

Trust the science.

Also, where's my malort?  I'm feeling the need to anex Ohio as a firewall against Michigan.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:50:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Signature updated
View Quote
LOL.  

It is entirely on point the you're doing this nobel legal effort, but that as part of supporting you we're ALSO making some number of people spying on GD look up the 1609 charter, and adding "drunk Virginians invade western Canada" as a new potential "right wing extremist" possibility.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:03:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By mbg0001:

It's proven science.

Trust the science.

Also, where's my malort?  I'm feeling the need to anex Ohio as a firewall against Michigan.
View Quote
Technically Ohio isn't a state, we just pretend it is.  I'm OK with being part of VA as long as you guys unfuck a few things.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Ohio-legally-isn-t-a-state/5-2720025/?page=1
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:04:53 PM EDT
[#7]
LOL.  

It is entirely on point the you're doing this nobel legal effort, but that as part of supporting you we're ALSO making some number of people spying on GD look up the 1609 charter, and adding "drunk Virginians invade western Canada" as a new potential "right wing extremist" possibility.

View All Quotes

Signature updated
LOL.  

I like to think that was always on the table.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By LoBrau:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LoBrau:

Signature updated
LOL.  

This is exactly why you can't have an entire case of Malort at once.

Invading Canada and subjugating the renegade northwest ordinance "states" has always been on the table.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#9]
This is exactly why you can't have an entire case of Malort at once.

Invading Canada and subjugating the renegade northwest ordinance "states" has always been on the table.
View Quote

Got it.

We shall use Malort for enhanced interrogation against this pesky Maryland Rebels.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:09:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By alphajaguars:

You've heard of Red Bull and vodka?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1245/IMG_3858_jpeg-3190138.JPG

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By alphajaguars:
Originally Posted By ChicagoFoodie:
Hey, I'm just worried that if VA is run by despots they'll try to enforce the 1609 charter boundaries and bring that shit to me.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1a/Wpdms_virginia_company_plymouth_council.png/220px-Wpdms_virginia_company_plymouth_council.png

Cold beer is fine...but if you wind up in court in Richmond, I'll fly out of Chicago and pick up a pint of Malort on the way.

Malort!

I can walk to the distillery and grab a case if you're interested.

You've heard of Red Bull and vodka?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1245/IMG_3858_jpeg-3190138.JPG

Pretty sure I was there for that...culinary abomination.  

Out of compassion for the snow Mexicans, maybe add a splash of maple syrup?

The bigger question is whether I can count going to WTC's hearing and/or liberating Canada as community service days?  I think I have enough PTO to get it done either way, unless the Virginians make me a Canadian Supreme Court Justice for the hilarity.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:35:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Got off the phone with the VCDL lawyer, they are interested in the case but are currently stretched too thin to provide counsel due to MULTIPLE other cases.

Basically it would be a writ of mandamus. For non legal people you go above the court and a higher court orders that court to do something.

For now, I'm going to apply for an Ore Tenus hearing and represent myself. I will be hiring a stenographer as well to document the hearing in case they breach the law again.  That would serve well for either future legal or civil legal action.

The primary goal is to force the court to issue what is lawfully mine.

Once I have it in hand I will decide if I'm going legal or civil from there.

I still do not want any money, but if you are itching to do so the first 20 people who donate $50 or more to VCDL will get one of my anti Maryland patches. This is a draft

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:36:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Since you won't take money from us, I was forced to donate to VCDL instead.  

Break it off in the judge's ass.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/187397/Screenshot_20240416_185318_Brave-3189858.jpg

View Quote

@p3590 you're first.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:02:57 PM EDT
[#13]

@p3590 you're first.
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/187397/Screenshot_20240416_185318_Brave-3189858.jpg

@p3590 you're first.

Da fuq?!? I’m putting a kid to bed, but give me a few and I’ll add another $28 to the $22 I donated earlier in the thread
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:09:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By towerofpower94:

Da fuq?!? I’m putting a kid to bed, but give me a few and I’ll add another $28 to the $22 I donated earlier in the thread
View All Quotes

@p3590 you're first.

Good by me.

To be explicity clear, I'm not going to stop. I'm just going in order. Step one is to get the court to issue to permit.

Step two is to hold the county government accountable in some legal fashion.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:24:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eagle46] [#15]

It's proven science.

Trust the science.

View Quote

VA flag is good, SC flag also rises to the top with a Palmetto and a Gorget.

Both symbols of martial prowess.

Godspeed with your righteous quest to restore the God given rights of good Virginians!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:33:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Good by me.

To be explicity clear, I'm not going to stop. I'm just going in order. Step one is to get the court to issue to permit.

View All Quotes

@p3590 you're first.

Good by me.

28+22=fuck those statist fags

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:37:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Got off the phone with the VCDL lawyer, they are interested in the case but are currently stretched too thin to provide counsel due to MULTIPLE other cases.

Basically it would be a writ of mandamus. For non legal people you go above the court and a higher court orders that court to do something.

For now, I'm going to apply for an Ore Tenus hearing and represent myself. I will be hiring a stenographer as well to document the hearing in case they breach the law again.  That would serve well for either future legal or civil legal action.

The primary goal is to force the court to issue what is lawfully mine.

Once I have it in hand I will decide if I'm going legal or civil from there.

I still do not want any money, but if you are itching to do so the first 20 people who donate $50 or more to VCDL will get one of my anti Maryland patches. This is a draft

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425212/Picsart_24-04-15_13-25-48-832-3192494.png
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:45:48 PM EDT
[#18]

28+22=fuck those statist fags

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/302703/IMG_5811_png-3192617.JPG
View Quote

Boy I sure do hate Maryland
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:37:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:05:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: W_E_G] [#20]
Be cognizant of the deadlines for filing appeal paperwork when you are denied at the ore tenus hearing.

Be sure you understand all the Virginia rules of evidence if you plan to offer any exhibits at the hearing.

Before you proceed without counsel, be sure you understand that you are hanging your hat on one of two possible theories.

1. The judge made a simple error in his interpretation of the law, and upon being presented with the plain language, the judge should happily correct his mistake.

OR

2. The judge knew EXACTLY what he was doing in ordering the denial, yet you are going to impress him in open court with a big-brain legal dissertation of such magnitude that the judge will fold under the weight of your illumination of the error of the judge’s erroneous analysis of the law.

I hope it’s #1.

I don’t like your odds if it’s #2.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:26:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WhiskersTheCat] [#21]
Originally Posted By W_E_G:
Be cognizant of the deadlines for filing appeal paperwork when you are denied at the ore tenus hearing.

Be sure you understand all the Virginia rules of evidence if you plan to offer any exhibits at the hearing.

Before you proceed without counsel, be sure you understand that you are hanging your hat on one of two possible theories.

1. The judge made a simple error in his interpretation of the law, and upon being presented with the plain language, the judge should happily correct his mistake.

OR

2. The judge knew EXACTLY what he was doing in ordering the denial, yet you are going to impress him in open court with a big-brain legal dissertation of such magnitude that the judge will fold under the weight of your illumination of the error of the judge’s erroneous analysis of the law.

I hope it’s #1.

I don’t like your odds if it’s #2.
View Quote

We're on the same page which is why I'm bringing a stenographer not a lawyer. The law is so easily stated I can do it. Then you have our AG not only saying it's easily understood but then explicitly stating it's not needed.

I just need someone documenting me telling the court that.

The money savings will come in handy if this act was not in good faith
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:15:09 PM EDT
[#22]

I also want other Virginians in less gun friendly counties to know this is illegal, and provide them with information on how to fight it. If you already have a license, you might think it's easy to just send in the documents. Don't do that, this is your right.
View Quote

I won't be surprised if Albemarle is doing the same thing, will find out later this year. As mask and school closure policies during covid made clear, Albemarle has the will and ability to be more Fairfax than Fairfax. CHP renewals were easy here, other than them taking all 45 days, but the shitters are in charge these days and they're feeling bold.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:20:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Glarus:

I won't be surprised if Albemarle is doing the same thing, will find out later this year. As mask and school closure policies during covid made clear, Albemarle has the will and ability to be more Fairfax than Fairfax. CHP renewals were easy here, other than them taking all 45 days, but the shitters are in charge these days and they're feeling bold.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Glarus:

I also want other Virginians in less gun friendly counties to know this is illegal, and provide them with information on how to fight it. If you already have a license, you might think it's easy to just send in the documents. Don't do that, this is your right.

Inaction is our enemy.

I have the documents. They're not getting them.

I have the letter from the AG. If they don't honor that, a stenographer will note that.

Regardless of whether the judge issues my permit in the ore tenus hearing, this is not over. The entire purpose of law is to have a set standard we can point to. The government is violating that and they must be held to account.

Before I pursue other legal options however, they need to give me what they are required to give me under Virginia law. I know we have some Constitutional Carry bros here, and I'm a fan. However, notice I said "required". The government is required to give this to me.

I am not asking, I am demanding.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:22:40 PM EDT
[#24]
I guess if I'm paying for a stenographer I better write up a pretty good speech
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:29:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Good evening it is currently 7:30pm and it is time for your propaganda

Decentralization Propaganda Will Continue Until Morale Improves
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:14:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Everything is your responsibility.

I may lose.

If I lose it is my responsibility.

No one is coming to save you. Every infringement you allow belongs to you.

Outsourcing your duty is not a good plan.
Outsourcing your rights is not a good plan.

Gents do not allow this shit to happen
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:35:05 PM EDT
[#27]
When we win, no one will remember us. And that's fine.

When we win, no news outlets will carry it. And that's fine.

When we win, the world won't magically be nice again.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:33:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:28:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: W_E_G] [#29]
You keep mentionining "stenographer."

Which is a fair layman's description for a COURT REPORTER.

I never hear anyone refer to the hired COURT REPORTER as a "stenographer."

Remember, when you hire your stenographer, the fee you pay is only the fee for them to show up and record the proceedings. The fee does NOT include the cost for actually preparing a transcript of the proceeding. If you want a copy of the transcript of the proceeding, you wil pay extra for that, and the stenographer charges you  by the page.

Court reporters are more reliable about actually showing up if the request for stenographer services is lodged by an attorney as opposed to a layperson.
Most of them are freelancers working on a commission basis with a COURT REPORTER SERVICE. Usually fall along the whacky spectrum somewhere between Hairdrssers and Honda mechanics.

If the court reporter fails to show up, and you proceed without a court reporter, and you lose, you have to submit your appeal with a "STATEMENT OF FACTS." Preparation of THAT is always loads of fun. If your case goes to appeal, and you finally get around to realizing you need a lawyer, the lawyer won't be happy that its a "statement of facts case." Probably will double the cost of the appeal. Assuming the lawyer is willing to take a statement-of-facts appeal at all.

I'm curious what the lawyers you spoke with regarding representation of you at the ore tenus hearing quoted you for a fee.
Five grand?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:48:07 AM EDT
[#30]
When we win, no one will remember us. And that's fine.

When we win, no news outlets will carry it. And that's fine.

When we win, the world won't magically be nice again.
View Quote

We will win the battle.

But the war will continue.

Prepare accordingly.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 8:08:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#32]
The county has been served.

To be honest all the courthouse clerk women were VERY nice and super helpful.

In fact, one told me to print an extra copy and serve the County.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:10:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By NoloContendere:

Yes. Please let us know date/time/location.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NoloContendere:
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Let us know when you have a date and location, so people can show up to support you.

Yes. Please let us know date/time/location.

I believe the hearings are closed but I'll check
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:22:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Okay nm got one salty one.

Me:  yes hello I am here to serve the Commonwealth's Attorney.

Lady: *disinterested* just put it in the box.

Me: SERVED lmao

Lady:
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#35]

These are profound words of wisdom.

I hope people pay attention.
View All Quotes
Everything is your responsibility.

I may lose.

If I lose it is my responsibility.

No one is coming to save you. Every infringement you allow belongs to you.

Outsourcing your duty is not a good plan.
Outsourcing your rights is not a good plan.

Gents do not allow this shit to happen

These are profound words of wisdom.

I hope people pay attention.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:40:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:
Send them the letter back but with a nice 15 shot grouping in the center of the form proving your "competence."
View Quote

I think the other poster who said "the point of the exercise is for you to send them a threatening letter back that they can act on" was pretty insightful.

Along comes your post.  Almost like it was designed that way.  

Pretty slick!
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:39:12 PM EDT
[#37]

Lady:
View Quote

You should have hired a hot patriotic woman to honeypot him.....

Hi hot stuff
Hi pretty lady
Served

It could have been the start to an awesome first date
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By fox2008:

Hi hot stuff
Hi pretty lady
Served

View All Quotes

Lady:

Hi hot stuff
Hi pretty lady
Served

I went on a date with a clerk, she said they get A LOT of sovereign citizens and they're impossible to deal with.

And I guess they have their own like code that they think makes it "legal" by like writing a number 7 over fillings and stuff.

It was wild to hear about them. I was laughing a lot though, I thought it was hilarious, she thought it was stressful.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:56:55 PM EDT
[#39]

I went on a date with a clerk, she said they get A LOT of sovereign citizens and they're impossible to deal with.

And I guess they have their own like code that they think makes it "legal" by like writing a number 7 over fillings and stuff.

It was wild to hear about them. I was laughing a lot though, I thought it was hilarious, she thought it was stressful.
View Quote

Hmm.

Hates government, but dates government?  
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:57:11 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Lady:

Hi hot stuff
Hi pretty lady
Served

Listening to other people's ridiculous bullshit they have to deal with at work is always way more fun than actually have to deal with it yourself.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:05:13 PM EDT
[#41]
When I went to renew my chl for the second time, the great state of Arkansas decided they wanted proof of citizenship(I was born abroad). Fine, let me just whip you out an embossed copy of my birth certificate and proof of citizenship. Then I get a letter from USCIS...
Fuck you Arkansas State Police!
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:11:08 PM EDT
[#42]

Hmm.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/428558/thumbnails/7-Difficult-behaviour-3195965-thumb.JPG
View All Quotes

Hmm.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/428558/thumbnails/7-Difficult-behaviour-3195965-thumb.JPG

WTC was going undercover
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:23:49 PM EDT
[#43]

Hmm.

View All Quotes

Hmm.

I really don't care what women do for work. They could work at McDonald's I really don't care.

She worked for a different county anyways.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By splitbolt:
When I went to renew my chl for the second time, the great state of Arkansas decided they wanted proof of citizenship(I was born abroad). Fine, let me just whip you out an embossed copy of my birth certificate and proof of citizenship. Then I get a letter from USCIS...
Fuck you Arkansas State Police!
View Quote

If they violated the law then go to court.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:24:30 PM EDT
[#45]

WTC was going undercover
View All Quotes

Hmm.

WTC was going undercover

Fighting the system from the inside, as it were.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:03:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: p3590] [#46]

I really don't care what women do for work. They could work at McDonald's I really don't care.

View All Quotes

Hmm.

Have some standards!

That's gross, your house will smell like fat people.  

It is possible to sexually transmit shooting and conservative politics, so date all the clerks, teachers, lawyers, etc you want.  Worst case your house smells like paper.

ETA: Good job so far, thanks for keeping us informed on the legal developments.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:12:29 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm actually a VCDL member, hope they use my dues to help.

I know WTC doesn't want money, and that's fine.  However, if it does go to court, I may show up to watch.  I'll even wear a suit and be professional about it.
View Quote

@p3590 pick me up in cbus on the way?  I’ve got a trex suit, which is technically a suit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:21:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Did you serve a NOTICE OF HEARING DOCUMENT?

Date and time of hearing?

I thought these hearings typically go on the regular Friday Motions Docket at 10:00.

If you filled out a Motions Day “PRAECIPE” sheet, did you specify that it would be heard “with a judge?”

I suspect the only judge who will hear the case is the same judge who ordered the denial.

Did you check with that judge’s law clerk to confirm that the judge is scheduled to hear 10:00 motions on the day you expect this to be heard?

Did you serve a copy of the NOTICE OF HEARING and a copy of the PRAECIPE on the Commonwealth’s Attorney?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:24:40 PM EDT
[#49]

Men on this site need to get used to two things;

Winning, and fighting.

I get people are butthurt, and it's really easy to complain on the internet and say "lawfare" and do nothing.

So do something. I can't afford this, I don't care. OH NO THE ECONOMY ISN'T GOOD RIGHT NOW. Who gives a flying shit? Put that shit on a credit card, because if YOU don't do it no one will.

I understand people sometimes are in bad places, and I can understand that. This place has proven it to me, many times over.

But if YOU, yourself are not willing to fight your own battles, then (most respectfully) fuck you. Your government is a direct representation of YOU. I do not expect a random Georgian to send me money. It's not his fight. It's my fight. I don't expect someone from Faquier County to send me money, their county isn't retarded. My county is retarded.

I'm going to win. Virginia is going to win. The judge is wrong and what he is asking for is illegal
View Quote

Even a sliver of light makes the darkness flee.

We need more posting like this.  This place has sunk into a morass of the black pill swamp and I'm sick of it.

You fight it where ever you see it.  I sunk an onerous ordinance my hometown passed not once but twice.  Its currently a dead issue and the town board thankfully has been mostly replaced.

Some here seem to labor under the belief they can hide well enough to be ignored, or that its going to stop someday.  The people we allowed to take over our institutions are every bit the religious fanatics ISIS was.  They will never leave you alone and it will never be enough and they are using you kids against you.  Every decent parent strives for good things for their child.  The evil that confronts us holds those good things hostage by threatening our ability to provide luxuries such as food and shelter for our families.  That is the measure of their evil, how far they are willing to go.

To tell you the truth I've only bought a single pistol and maybe a dozen mags for it in the last six years.  Right now this is a new type of war.  A war of wills and control of the mind.  A twitter account with a decent following is the equal of a machine gun nest, a large one might have the impact of an armored battalion in the wars of old.  

The money I might have spent on guns instead was spent on helping people fight the system and it had far more impact on the future than another something taking up space in my safe.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:33:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By W_E_G:
Did you serve a NOTICE OF HEARING DOCUMENT?

Date and time of hearing?

I thought these hearings typically go on the regular Friday Motions Docket at 10:00.

If you filled out a Motions Day “PRAECIPE” sheet, did you specify that it would be heard “with a judge?”

I suspect the only judge who will hear the case is the same judge who ordered the denial.

Did you check with that judge’s law clerk to confirm that the judge is scheduled to hear 10:00 motions on the day you expect this to be heard?

Did you serve a copy of the NOTICE OF HEARING and a copy of the PRAECIPE on the Commonwealth’s Attorney?
View Quote

Yes all paperwork was filed.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top