[#1]
You are incorrect I am not guaranteed the same judge
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:18:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mbg0001:

Hmm.

Hates government, but dates government?  
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/428558/thumbnails/7-Difficult-behaviour-3195965-thumb.JPG
View Quote

Hatefuck the government = profit
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:21:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By alphajaguars:

You've heard of Red Bull and vodka?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1245/IMG_3858_jpeg-3190138.JPG

This is what will fuel the liberation of Canada!!!!
View Quote
That KAI booze was awful
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:05:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
That KAI booze was awful
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
Originally Posted By alphajaguars:

You've heard of Red Bull and vodka?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1245/IMG_3858_jpeg-3190138.JPG

This is what will fuel the liberation of Canada!!!!
That KAI booze was awful

I thought is was awesome
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:06:40 PM EDT
[#5]
It would come as a substantial suprise to me if a different judge would overrule the finding of another Circuit Court Judge if you show up with no additional information beyond what the first judge determined to be reason for denial.

It would be convenient if I'm incorrect.

I doubt that I am.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:08:00 PM EDT
[#6]
If you filed a praecipe document with you request for hearing, what date/time appears on the praecipe?

I can understand though if you choose to NOT publish that information here.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:24:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By W_E_G:
If you filed a praecipe document with you request for hearing, what date/time appears on the praecipe?

I can understand though if you choose to NOT publish that information here.
View Quote

Yeah I'll just get you guys my transcript after.

I mean I know a lot of dudes in here but not everyone
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:15:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: posifour11] [#8]
It would come as a substantial suprise to me if a different judge would overrule the finding of another Circuit Court Judge if you show up with no additional information beyond what the first judge determined to be reason for denial.

I doubt that I am.
View Quote

Do I need to learn readin'?

Looks like he has lots of stuff.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:25:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By posifour11:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By posifour11:

I doubt that I am.

He is a good dude, he's just trying to help and make sure I'm squared away.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:55:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WhiskersTheCat] [#10]
Originally Posted By xd675:

Even a sliver of light makes the darkness flee.

We need more posting like this.  This place has sunk into a morass of the black pill swamp and I'm sick of it.

You fight it where ever you see it.  I sunk an onerous ordinance my hometown passed not once but twice.  Its currently a dead issue and the town board thankfully has been mostly replaced.

Some here seem to labor under the belief they can hide well enough to be ignored, or that its going to stop someday.  The people we allowed to take over our institutions are every bit the religious fanatics ISIS was.  They will never leave you alone and it will never be enough and they are using you kids against you.  Every decent parent strives for good things for their child.  The evil that confronts us holds those good things hostage by threatening our ability to provide luxuries such as food and shelter for our families.  That is the measure of their evil, how far they are willing to go.

To tell you the truth I've only bought a single pistol and maybe a dozen mags for it in the last six years.  Right now this is a new type of war.  A war of wills and control of the mind.  A twitter account with a decent following is the equal of a machine gun nest, a large one might have the impact of an armored battalion in the wars of old.  

The money I might have spent on guns instead was spent on helping people fight the system and it had far more impact on the future than another something taking up space in my safe.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

Men on this site need to get used to two things;

Winning, and fighting.

I get people are butthurt, and it's really easy to complain on the internet and say "lawfare" and do nothing.

So do something. I can't afford this, I don't care. OH NO THE ECONOMY ISN'T GOOD RIGHT NOW. Who gives a flying shit? Put that shit on a credit card, because if YOU don't do it no one will.

I understand people sometimes are in bad places, and I can understand that. This place has proven it to me, many times over.

But if YOU, yourself are not willing to fight your own battles, then (most respectfully) fuck you. Your government is a direct representation of YOU. I do not expect a random Georgian to send me money. It's not his fight. It's my fight. I don't expect someone from Faquier County to send me money, their county isn't retarded. My county is retarded.

I'm going to win. Virginia is going to win. The judge is wrong and what he is asking for is illegal

We need more posting like this.  This place has sunk into a morass of the black pill swamp and I'm sick of it.

You fight it where ever you see it.  I sunk an onerous ordinance my hometown passed not once but twice.  Its currently a dead issue and the town board thankfully has been mostly replaced.

Some here seem to labor under the belief they can hide well enough to be ignored, or that its going to stop someday.  The people we allowed to take over our institutions are every bit the religious fanatics ISIS was.  They will never leave you alone and it will never be enough and they are using you kids against you.  Every decent parent strives for good things for their child.  The evil that confronts us holds those good things hostage by threatening our ability to provide luxuries such as food and shelter for our families.  That is the measure of their evil, how far they are willing to go.

To tell you the truth I've only bought a single pistol and maybe a dozen mags for it in the last six years.  Right now this is a new type of war.  A war of wills and control of the mind.  A twitter account with a decent following is the equal of a machine gun nest, a large one might have the impact of an armored battalion in the wars of old.  

The money I might have spent on guns instead was spent on helping people fight the system and it had far more impact on the future than another something taking up space in my safe.

We are going to win.

Our cause is objectively just. The experience of humanity and government are objective. It is just to have laws. It is just to follow them. Equally so, we must hold our state governments and counties to the same standard. I do not have a problem with law, I have a big problem with it being applied wrongly.

I will probably win not on the basis of the law, which is sad. I will probably win because of what the Attorney General of the Commonwealth of Virginia thought about the law, which does not sit well with me. Because that person can change. That is not acceptable.

Step one is to get them to honor the law I am governed by. Step two is to set legal precedent, or if not fiscally achievable, to raise funds for further fights we will face. You are correct, it will not stop unless it stops with you. The Virginian political mindset resides in the individual.

It is otherwise most clearly a consolidated government. The question turns, sir, on that poor little thing — the expression, We, the people, instead of the states, of America. I need not take much pains to show that the principles of this system are extremely pernicious, impolitic, and dangerous.

What the losers and defeatists need to get through their head is that it is up to YOU. There is no Heller without Mr. Heller. This is a right, which I believe I am entitled to by (pick your side) the Constitution of Virginia or directly from God. Either way, it belongs to me. I don't care much about what goes on other places other than to cheer it on or decry it. But this affects me, and it may be a small infringement, but I'm tired of suffering infringement.

And we're in GD, I am totally fine and ready for haters. "Eh fuck this guy he wants attention".

Damn right I do. I want attention for others to realize they do not have to accept infringement daily and let it pass by. Fight it. Fight it at every small step. Because small steps are what will be disastrous for people who wish to be free.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:36:15 AM EDT
[#11]

We are going to win.

Our cause is objectively just. The experience of humanity and government are objective. It is just to have laws. It is just to follow them. Equally so, we must hold our state governments and counties to the same standard. I do not have a problem with law, I have a big problem with it being applied wrongly.

I will probably win not on the basis of the law, which is sad. I will probably win because of what the Attorney General of the Commonwealth of Virginia thought about the law, which does not sit well with me. Because that person can change. That is not acceptable.

Step one is to get them to honor the law I am governed by. Step two is to set legal precedent, or if not fiscally achievable, to raise funds for further fights we will face. You are correct, it will not stop unless it stops with you. The Virginian political mindset resides in the individual.

What the losers and defeatists need to get through their head is that it is up to YOU. There is no Heller without Mr. Heller. This is a right, which I believe I am entitled to by (pick your side) the Constitution of Virginia or directly from God. Either way, it belongs to me. I don't care much about what goes on other places other than to cheer it on or decry it. But this affects me, and it may be a small infringement, but I'm tired of suffering infringement.

And we're in GD, I am totally fine and ready for haters. "Eh fuck this guy he wants attention".

Damn right I do. I want attention for others to realize they do not have to accept infringement daily and let it pass by. Fight it. Fight it at every small step. Because small steps are what will be disastrous for people who wish to be free.
View All Quotes

Men on this site need to get used to two things;

Winning, and fighting.

I get people are butthurt, and it's really easy to complain on the internet and say "lawfare" and do nothing.

So do something. I can't afford this, I don't care. OH NO THE ECONOMY ISN'T GOOD RIGHT NOW. Who gives a flying shit? Put that shit on a credit card, because if YOU don't do it no one will.

I understand people sometimes are in bad places, and I can understand that. This place has proven it to me, many times over.

But if YOU, yourself are not willing to fight your own battles, then (most respectfully) fuck you. Your government is a direct representation of YOU. I do not expect a random Georgian to send me money. It's not his fight. It's my fight. I don't expect someone from Faquier County to send me money, their county isn't retarded. My county is retarded.

I'm going to win. Virginia is going to win. The judge is wrong and what he is asking for is illegal

We are going to win.

It is otherwise most clearly a consolidated government. The question turns, sir, on that poor little thing — the expression, We, the people, instead of the states, of America. I need not take much pains to show that the principles of this system are extremely pernicious, impolitic, and dangerous.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:41:52 PM EDT
[#12]
When we win, no one will remember us. And that's fine.

When we win, no news outlets will carry it. And that's fine.

When we win, the world won't magically be nice again.
View Quote

This is exceptional wisdom. The thread is already epic, and I can't imagine how far this will go. I do however know that it will go all the way. I legitimately take comfort in that.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:57:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By killingmachine123:

This is exceptional wisdom. The thread is already epic, and I can't imagine how far this will go. I do however know that it will go all the way. I legitimately take comfort in that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By killingmachine123:
When we win, no one will remember us. And that's fine.

When we win, no news outlets will carry it. And that's fine.

When we win, the world won't magically be nice again.

We're not going to overturn the NFA tomorrow, but we can claw back what is ours the same way it was lost. A small battle at a time, followed by another small battle.

This is a small battle I posted to encourage others to fight small battles.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:22:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WhiskersTheCat] [#14]
Stenographer cost was $375, FYI

They have an hourly minimum. I expect to be in court for 20m

I didn't ask, but I'm assuming $100/hr minimum 3hrs (told to me) plus transcription fee
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:44:31 PM EDT
[#15]
I will be in court this week and I will do my best to make the most eloquent argument I am capable of making.

Even if I win, I will not stop there.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:53:15 PM EDT
[#16]
I will be in court this week and I will do my best to make the most eloquent argument I am capable of making.

View Quote

Want some well dressed randos in the court room, sir?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#17]
The government is you. You are the government.

Every leftist uses the word "democracy" in a sense horrid to anyone with a brain. What I am doing out of absolute pure spite is trying to send the message that you are a part of your government. Your government derives authority from what? From you.

I am pretty retarded. I'm not a lawyer, I don't have a college degree. It doesn't freaking matter. What the government did was wrong. Furthermore, the government violated the terms in which we as a society agreed to. If the government doesn't adhere to the laws they make then nothing matters.

It all starts with the states. Make your state better before worrying about who we're going to elect president, and worry about who we're going to elect president before you worry about another country's troubles.

Our fight is here brothers, and it is not a fight you wish to sit on the sidelines for.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By towerofpower94:

View All Quotes

I do not, but thank you.

I wish to be governed by the laws passed by the House of Burgesses, the oldest living democracy in the world.

I wish to have a reasonable judge. I wish to have an apology made to me. But most of all, I wish to let other Virginians know this is total horseshit, get up off your ass, take a day off from work and fight it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:02:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:25:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By sierra-def:
If wearing a suit you shall wear "an appeal to Heaven" pin.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:52:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By tac556:
Wow what nonsense.

I just renewed a WA permit.  New online system with the county, filled it out in 10 minutes, paid my money, and had a fresh new permit arrive in about 5 days.  It was amazing….
View Quote

Was shocked with my WA renewal last year when that happened.  Shockingly modern. Just like my Utah non-res permit has been for years.

Rob
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:23:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CleverNickname] [#22]
Originally Posted By tac556:
Wow what nonsense.

I just renewed a WA permit.  New online system with the county, filled it out in 10 minutes, paid my money, and had a fresh new permit arrive in about 5 days.  It was amazing….
View Quote

Did Washington change something with their renewal process to allow renewal by mail?  I had a WA CCW from 2003-2023, but I let it expire because every time I renewed I had to do it in person, and I wasn't up there during renewal time last year.  I got a Utah non-res instead, which Washington recognizes.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:45:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tyvar] [#23]

Every leftist uses the word "democracy" in a sense horrid to anyone with a brain. What I am doing out of absolute pure spite is trying to send the message that you are a part of your government. Your government derives authority from what? From you.

I am pretty retarded. I'm not a lawyer, I don't have a college degree. It doesn't freaking matter. What the government did was wrong. Furthermore, the government violated the terms in which we as a society agreed to. If the government doesn't adhere to the laws they make then nothing matters.

It all starts with the states. Make your state better before worrying about who we're going to elect president, and worry about who we're going to elect president before you worry about another country's troubles.

Our fight is here brothers, and it is not a fight you wish to sit on the sidelines for.
View Quote

Thats great stuff whiskers. We need the Whiskers neofederalist papers!!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:19:26 AM EDT
[#24]
I have the proof of training but fuck them
View Quote

Must be a female.  A man would just provide the proof and get on with his life.  A female goes for the solution that takes the longest, cost the most and pegs out the Drama meter.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:31:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Kick ass and take names, sir.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:55:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By MikeJGA:

Must be a female.  A man would just provide the proof and get on with his life.  A female goes for the solution that takes the longest, cost the most and pegs out the Drama meter.
View Quote

A man will meekly comply with illegal demands from the government?

I believe the founders of this great country would vehemently disagree with your definition of "a man".
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:10:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mike327] [#27]
Keep it up OP!

View Quote

You have some weird ideas about masculinity and feminity bro.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:47:54 AM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

Oy-vay.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:13:05 AM EDT
[#29]

Must be a female. A man would just provide the proof and get on with his life.  A female goes for the solution that takes the longest, cost the most and pegs out the Drama meter.
View All Quotes

Must be a female. A man would just provide the proof and get on with his life.  A female goes for the solution that takes the longest, cost the most and pegs out the Drama meter.
Bullshit.  This appears to be an innovation in bureaucratic fuckery with the training requirement being foisted onto renewal applications against the actual code requirements.  That likely means someone has promoted this idea, and a number of judges are doing this.  Whiskers having training isn't the issue, there are likely thousands of other people who either are busy, poor, or lack the knowledge to argue back that DON'T have the training, or can't find their certificate, etc.  

The reason to hold the judge's feet to the fire and appeal it is for those other people.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:21:21 AM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Lol. "Lick that boot, like a man!"
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:28:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#31]
Wad it up and throw it away.

Carry a gun,
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:37:05 AM EDT
[#32]
I'd lovee to be a fly on the wall, but I'm stuck in Caroline County court all week.  Fight the good fight!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:15:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:00:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: p3590] [#34]

I do not, but thank you.

I wish to be governed by the laws passed by the House of Burgesses, the oldest living democracy in the world.

I wish to have a reasonable judge. I wish to have an apology made to me. But most of all, I wish to let other Virginians know this is total horseshit, get up off your ass, take a day off from work and fight it.
View All Quotes

I do not, but thank you.

Keep in mind this lower level judge likely only hears the word "constitution" or "oldest democracy" from raving sovereign citizen nutters.  Most people he sees that are pro se litigants are, at best, slack jawed morons.  This isn't the supreme court, and you're going to get a couple of minutes to succinctly make your point.  Although for us, this is a big deal, for the judge/clerks/court, this is about as exciting as someone finding a flaw in the way building codes or car registration is applied.

If I were you, I would write down every question you can think of they could ask, and have answers prepared, with the relevant law citations.  I would also write a 2 minute oral argument, have it in hand, and I would practice it out loud a couple of times.  You know how to get ahold of me in the real world if I can help with that.  

You've got this.  I hang out with judges that are dumber than you are.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:35:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Tyvar:

I believe the founders of this great country would vehemently disagree with your definition of "a man".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tyvar:

This comes first to mind:

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
― Samuel Adams
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Must be specific to your county or an error on someone's part. I filled out my application for renewal on 3/12 (permit exp 3/15) and received my new permit a few weeks ago, no issues.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:45:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:
Wad it up and throw it away.

Carry a gun,
View Quote

I could. I have a valid PA permit as well which is valid in Virginia lol.

But still, screw that guy so I'm going to court
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:28:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:54:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By p3590:
Keep in mind this lower level judge likely only hears the word "constitution" or "oldest democracy" from raving sovereign citizen nutters.  Most people he sees that are pro se litigants are, at best, slack jawed morons.  This isn't the supreme court, and you're going to get a couple of minutes to succinctly make your point.  Although for us, this is a big deal, for the judge/clerks/court, this is about as exciting as someone finding a flaw in the way building codes or car registration is applied.

If I were you, I would write down every question you can think of they could ask, and have answers prepared, with the relevant law citations.  I would also write a 2 minute oral argument, have it in hand, and I would practice it out loud a couple of times.  You know how to get ahold of me in the real world if I can help with that.  

View All Quotes

I do not, but thank you.

Ty fren. I already have made changes to my draft.

I'm also trying to be brief since the situation is black and white
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:31:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:21:44 PM EDT
[#41]
@WhiskersTheCat

Did you include a copy of your existing permit with the application for renewal?

(apologies if that has already been mentioned and addressed in this thread)
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:36:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

This is always good advice for any important meeting/conversation.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

This is always good advice for any important meeting/conversation.  

I'm going to pretend that you didn't just accidentally leave in the underlined part, and my advice is useful for any important meeting/conversation.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:05:43 PM EDT
[#43]
@WhiskersTheCat

Did you include a copy of your existing permit with the application for renewal?

(apologies if that has already been mentioned and addressed in this thread)
View Quote

Yep front and back of both license and DL just in case
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:35:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Bullshit.  This appears to be an innovation in bureaucratic fuckery with the training requirement being foisted onto renewal applications against the actual code requirements.  That likely means someone has promoted this idea, and a number of judges are doing this.  Whiskers having training isn't the issue, there are likely thousands of other people who either are busy, poor, or lack the knowledge to argue back that DON'T have the training, or can't find their certificate, etc.  

The reason to hold the judge's feet to the fire and appeal it is for those other people.
View Quote

Me being one. Mine is a renewal permit and gasp I don't have what whiskers has. Can't wait to see if I also get railroaded.

I get denied in clear violation of the law I'm damn sure going the same route as whiskers.

Previously in this thread I posted a snapshot of the form it literally says on the form that question 9 only refers to initial permits

Fuckery abounds gentleman
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:37:55 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

He followed all the requirements in the instructions in that regard as did I. Its gonna be entertaining if I get "denied" as well since I don't have a PA permit lol
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:48:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By am6186:

He followed all the requirements in the instructions in that regard as did I. Its gonna be entertaining if I get "denied" as well since I don't have a PA permit lol
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By am6186:

Yeah I thought briefly "I will just carry illegally" but then realized I still would be legal.

I mean I very much like living in a lawful society but if we're shall issue and you still won't give me the permit I have a big problem with that.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:10:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Brob324:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Brob324:
Originally Posted By mbg0001:

Hmm.

Hates government, but dates government?  
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/428558/thumbnails/7-Difficult-behaviour-3195965-thumb.JPG

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 4:17:22 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote
Walk in there with a copy of the VA law and then just do this.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:41:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Awesome. Good job.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 10:35:58 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Wow. Just wow.
To (wrongly) equate dutiful peasantry obedience to an unjust handling of the law to some kind of (again, wrongly) constructed view of masculinity.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top