Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 73
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:17:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Just get this shit going already.

Same old shit year after year for as long as I've been alive.

There will not be peace in the middle east for eternity. Best thing that can happen right now is all out war to and for one side to totally get their shit kicked in, so they won't be a threat for the next 50 years.

Give Ukraine missiles that can hit Russian oil facilities too.

The sooner we get it over with the better.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:19:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PanzerOfDoom:

Or if your ability to close it is  ineffective, smoking, destroyed ect.
View Quote
Who do you want to bomb turkey? If we did it, it would be NATO on NATO. If Israel did it, I think that would trigger article five, and NATO would be at war with Israel.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:19:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Iran can suck a dick. I'm hoping nothing happens but they can fuck right off. Happy Friday.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:20:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PanzerOfDoom] [#4]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Who do you want to bomb turkey? If we did it, it would be NATO on NATO. If Israel did it, I think that would trigger article five, and NATO would be at war with Israel.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Or if your ability to close it is  ineffective, smoking, destroyed ect.

It’s Turkey, no one gives a shit about Turkey; they’re posturing to bring back the Ottoman Empire , they don’t give a fuck about NATO.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:21:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Chances that this is just a troll to watch the West burn 100 million moving assets?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:21:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By brandon_:
Where is this on a scale from bread/milk/eggs to lead vest?
View Quote

Get ready to make French Toast. Lots of French Toast.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:22:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

ANALYSIS: The first wave of missile attacks from #Iran won't be the "big one." It will be designed to cause #Israel to deplete its supply of anti-air defense munitions, such as Patriot missile battery missiles.

Those are now fully depleted in Ukraine, and the U.S. cannot manufacture any real quantity of Patriot missiles because, of course, the U.S. industrial base continues to collapse. Iran's first wave of attacks, therefore, is just "Patriot missile bait" or "Iron Dome bait," and Israel will very rapidly go through its stockpiles of anti-air defense munitions. Once depleted, and with the U.S. incapable of manufacturing any real quantity, Israel will be a wide open target zone for #Hezbollah strikes, not just Iran.

"Wave 2" of this attack will be the real thrust, and it will only commence after Israel shows signs of running out of anti-air ammo. That could take a considerable amount of time. Probably weeks, maybe a few months. In addition, the claimed effectiveness of Patriot defense systems is little more than western propaganda. They will be fortunate to halt 20% of incoming missiles. And yet to do that, Patriot missile batteries have to light up their own active radar systems, effectively broadcasting their locations, making them high priority targets for the higher payload missiles of which Iran and Hezbollah have very large numbers.

Watch and learn: You are about to see, over the coming weeks, that Israel's entire Iron Dome air defense system will be depleted, dismantled and destroyed. From there, Iran's obvious targets will be Israel's infrastructure: Power grid systems, ports, bridges, etc. Unless this escalation is somehow stopped, the Israeli people are about to find themselves living in an active war zone, much like what Eastern (former) Ukraine has experienced since Feb of 2022. The arrogance and incompetence of western military forces has left them so detached from reality that they still think they are battling Iran from the 1980s. They have no idea what Iran (and Hezbollah) have developed since then. They are about to F around and find out.

View Quote

lol

That guy is batshit crazy.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:23:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
View Quote
Good bomb them fuckers too

Lets just get it over with already
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:23:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By livfreely:
This is one time Israel should attack first
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Hillbilly69:
If they do I hope the Jews CURB STOMP those trouble making MFers.
View Quote

Somewhere there is a few Israeli subs waiting for orders................I would destroy Iran's oil production capabilities, their food production capabilities and most of their power plants, both fossil and nuke or whatever they have............make them suffer
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:24:28 PM EDT
[#11]
It's a shame so many will have to die. What color glass will Iranian sand will make, F**k around and find out.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Let go ahead and get it on, It's going to happen someday better sooner than later.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#13]
If it does kick off both the United States and Iran are going to have a hell of a time, getting to most of Iran's military assets that are deep underground and very rugged train mountains.

This isn't going to be no Afghanistan or Iraq it's going to be 50 times tougher and more complicated. I believe Iran has been preparing for this for many, many years.

Israel will be fighting a war on three or four fronts which, I think will be unsubstainable for them and they're tiny strip of land.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:26:28 PM EDT
[#14]

ANALYSIS: The first wave of missile attacks from #Iran won’t be the “big one.” It will be designed to cause #Israel to deplete its supply of anti-air defense munitions, such as Patriot missile battery missiles.

Those are now fully depleted in Ukraine, and the U.S. cannot manufacture any real quantity of Patriot missiles because, of course, the U.S. industrial base continues to collapse. Iran’s first wave of attacks, therefore, is just “Patriot missile bait” or “Iron Dome bait,” and Israel will very rapidly go through its stockpiles of anti-air defense munitions. Once depleted, and with the U.S. incapable of manufacturing any real quantity, Israel will be a wide open target zone for #Hezbollah strikes, not just Iran.

“Wave 2” of this attack will be the real thrust, and it will only commence after Israel shows signs of running out of anti-air ammo. That could take a considerable amount of time. Probably weeks, maybe a few months. In addition, the claimed effectiveness of Patriot defense systems is little more than western propaganda. They will be fortunate to halt 20% of incoming missiles. And yet to do that, Patriot missile batteries have to light up their own active radar systems, effectively broadcasting their locations, making them high priority targets for the higher payload missiles of which Iran and Hezbollah have very large numbers.

Watch and learn: You are about to see, over the coming weeks, that Israel’s entire Iron Dome air defense system will be depleted, dismantled and destroyed. From there, Iran’s obvious targets will be Israel’s infrastructure: Power grid systems, ports, bridges, etc. Unless this escalation is somehow stopped, the Israeli people are about to find themselves living in an active war zone, much like what Eastern (former) Ukraine has experienced since Feb of 2022. The arrogance and incompetence of western military forces has left them so detached from reality that they still think they are battling Iran from the 1980s. They have no idea what Iran (and Hezbollah) have developed since then. They are about to F around and find out.

View Quote

Iranian General Halla-Halla: "At last!  We have just about depleted the Israeli defenses!  Now we begin Phase II!"

Cue: Israeli Dolphin submarines blowing ballast tanks and emptying their launch tubes.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#15]
IDF is preparing their special forces as we speak.

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#16]

It's Turkey, no one gives a shit about Turkey; they're posturing to bring back the Ottoman Empire , they don't give a fuck about NATO.
View Quote
I know they don't, but unfortunately I don't control NATO, so I can't kick them out.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:27:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
Good bomb them fuckers too

Lets just get it over with already
View Quote

Turkey has the largest military in that part of the world other than Russia.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:28:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Uh oh, time to buy another 50lb bag of pinto beans.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:28:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:28:44 PM EDT
[#20]
לך עם אלוהים

הצלחה רבה

חברים שלי

View Quote

I dont speak or read whatever language that is, but I am pretty sure it says Fuck Around and Find Out
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:29:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:
If it does kick off both the United States and Iran are going to have a hell of a time, getting to most of Iran's military assets that are deep underground and very rugged train mountains.

This isn't going to be no Afghanistan or Iraq it's going to be 50 times tougher and more complicated. I believe Iran has been preparing for this for many, many years.

Israel will be fighting a war on three or four fronts which, I think will be unsubstainable for them and they're tiny strip of land.
View Quote

The US has been letting people on the terror watch list in for two decades since 9/11. Outside of a few high value leadership positions the average Iranian has less to fear than the average American or Israeli. If it kicks off it won't be Iranian shopping malls and hospitals exploding.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:30:27 PM EDT
[#22]

ANALYSIS: The first wave of missile attacks from #Iran won't be the "big one." It will be designed to cause #Israel to deplete its supply of anti-air defense munitions, such as Patriot missile battery missiles.

Those are now fully depleted in Ukraine, and the U.S. cannot manufacture any real quantity of Patriot missiles because, of course, the U.S. industrial base continues to collapse. Iran's first wave of attacks, therefore, is just "Patriot missile bait" or "Iron Dome bait," and Israel will very rapidly go through its stockpiles of anti-air defense munitions. Once depleted, and with the U.S. incapable of manufacturing any real quantity, Israel will be a wide open target zone for #Hezbollah strikes, not just Iran.

"Wave 2" of this attack will be the real thrust, and it will only commence after Israel shows signs of running out of anti-air ammo. That could take a considerable amount of time. Probably weeks, maybe a few months. In addition, the claimed effectiveness of Patriot defense systems is little more than western propaganda. They will be fortunate to halt 20% of incoming missiles. And yet to do that, Patriot missile batteries have to light up their own active radar systems, effectively broadcasting their locations, making them high priority targets for the higher payload missiles of which Iran and Hezbollah have very large numbers.

Watch and learn: You are about to see, over the coming weeks, that Israel's entire Iron Dome air defense system will be depleted, dismantled and destroyed. From there, Iran's obvious targets will be Israel's infrastructure: Power grid systems, ports, bridges, etc. Unless this escalation is somehow stopped, the Israeli people are about to find themselves living in an active war zone, much like what Eastern (former) Ukraine has experienced since Feb of 2022. The arrogance and incompetence of western military forces has left them so detached from reality that they still think they are battling Iran from the 1980s. They have no idea what Iran (and Hezbollah) have developed since then. They are about to F around and find out.

View Quote
Not even mention in this writeup is what Israel will do as a response to the first wave of missiles
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:30:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By foggy:

It's not closed if you're invisible.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By foggy:
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

Fuck Turkey

They need to be kicked outta NATO

Worthless shitbags

It's not closed if you're invisible.

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:33:03 PM EDT
[#24]

It’s Turkey, no one gives a shit about Turkey; they’re posturing to bring back the Ottoman Empire , they don’t give a fuck about NATO.
View Quote

So no more shotguns or 1911's?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#25]
I better go mow the lawn and some yard work before this kicks off

BRB
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
Not even mention in this writeup is what Israel will do as a response to the first wave of missiles
View Quote
If Iran and their proxies all went in on Israel at the same time, it would be tough for them. That being said, I don't expect that, because Iran ultimately can't sustain a full scale war with the US, and there's no chance we wouldn't jump in, in that scenario.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:34:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:
I just posted an article that the United States military is rushing to position worships around Israel to support them in case of a strike from Iran.

I have a good feeling that the US, is going to get drawn into this motherfucker real quick.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/U-S-Moves-Warships-into-position-to-Defend-Israel-in-Case-of-Iranian-Attack/5-2719084/
View Quote

I'd fight with Israel if it meant cleansing the world of extremist mooslims.  

It's like, not even a question.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:34:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord] [#28]
It’s 2:34 am local time in Israel right now.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:35:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Doesn't Israel have a huge supply of iron dome? Supposedly they were intercepting 2000 missiles a day in the beginning of the war with gaza
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#30]

ANALYSIS: The first wave of missile attacks from #Iran won’t be the “big one.” It will be designed to cause #Israel to deplete its supply of anti-air defense munitions, such as Patriot missile battery missiles.

Those are now fully depleted in Ukraine, and the U.S. cannot manufacture any real quantity of Patriot missiles because, of course, the U.S. industrial base continues to collapse. Iran’s first wave of attacks, therefore, is just “Patriot missile bait” or “Iron Dome bait,” and Israel will very rapidly go through its stockpiles of anti-air defense munitions. Once depleted, and with the U.S. incapable of manufacturing any real quantity, Israel will be a wide open target zone for #Hezbollah strikes, not just Iran.

“Wave 2” of this attack will be the real thrust, and it will only commence after Israel shows signs of running out of anti-air ammo. That could take a considerable amount of time. Probably weeks, maybe a few months. In addition, the claimed effectiveness of Patriot defense systems is little more than western propaganda. They will be fortunate to halt 20% of incoming missiles. And yet to do that, Patriot missile batteries have to light up their own active radar systems, effectively broadcasting their locations, making them high priority targets for the higher payload missiles of which Iran and Hezbollah have very large numbers.

Watch and learn: You are about to see, over the coming weeks, that Israel’s entire Iron Dome air defense system will be depleted, dismantled and destroyed. From there, Iran’s obvious targets will be Israel’s infrastructure: Power grid systems, ports, bridges, etc. Unless this escalation is somehow stopped, the Israeli people are about to find themselves living in an active war zone, much like what Eastern (former) Ukraine has experienced since Feb of 2022. The arrogance and incompetence of western military forces has left them so detached from reality that they still think they are battling Iran from the 1980s. They have no idea what Iran (and Hezbollah) have developed since then. They are about to F around and find out.

View Quote

This will invite a nuclear response
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:35:46 PM EDT
[#31]
If Iran and their proxies all went in on Israel at the same time, it would be tough for them. That being said, I don't expect that, because Iran ultimately can't sustain a full scale war with the US, and there's no chance we wouldn't jump in, in that scenario.
View Quote

We don't have a sustainable munitions stockpile or logistics backbone to support a war with a real country like Iran. Like it or not they are a real nation and we were too chickenshit to go after Pakistan after 9/11 because we were scared of them even though US troops kept killing terrorists with Paki government ID cards.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#32]
That won’t be a one-way exchange.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:37:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Oakley:
If I'm Israel I'm not sitting there waiting to get punched. There is enough data out now that I'm swinging first.

Fuck Iran.
View Quote

Definitely. At this point they’d be justified lighting up the missiles while they’re still in the launchers. They only people that woulda judged them already have their minds made up against Israel in the first place.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:37:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Why would they announce their intentions? Because they're so humanitarian?

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:37:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: feetpiece] [#35]
Originally Posted By Sturmgewehr-58:
IDF is preparing their special forces as we speak.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/81535/708663296-3186065.png
View Quote

Is that an AI Jonah?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 | The Vet & The nOOb (2011) Sam Worthington Jonah Hill

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By cyclone:

This will invite a nuclear response
View Quote

My thought as well.

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:39:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By TontoGoldstein:
Opportunity to decapitate the Iranian leadership.
View Quote

FIFY.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:39:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Keep an eye on Chuckie Schumer.  I'd say Sec Def too but he's probably MIA.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Will Israel finally be allowed to win a war?

Praying for Israel. For their safety, their strength, and their victory.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:41:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheKill] [#40]
Asshole dumb motherfuckers all wound up about Russia taking back Ukraine from the West.

Should have been focused on and thinking about I fucking Ran.  

"Dead Russians yay!"  They may be less than great but they are still white Christian rather then murderous Islamicists that have been trying to kill all Christians for generations.  Now we are out of Patriots, Iran has a few hundred missiles lining up on Israel, and probably about 5-10 nuclear warheads to deliver after that.

NO WHAT YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKING WARMONGERS?  Was Ukraine worth it?

DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS.

We have aligned ourselves and committed ourselves in such a way that we cannot "win" in the global conflict picture anymore.  Which was probably the fucking point.  Obama and his group have been working to turn America into a Second Class Nation from the jump.  

Going all in on Ukraine for no real good reason was just a way to drain our resources in a way that appeared "right", but in reality just allowed them to fuck us over while we cheered for it.

Our government didn't just "fuck this up" they actively aided and abetted it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All our military aid etc. to Israel right now is "Maskirovka" for the purposes of plausible deniability.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:41:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:42:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By fargo007:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fargo007:

I have a feeling that Israel will have help from another source not beholden to politics or fickle leaders
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:42:58 PM EDT
[#43]
2 days amirite?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:43:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

We don't have a sustainable munitions stockpile or logistics backbone to support a war with a real country like Iran. Like it or not they are a real nation and we were too chickenshit to go after Pakistan after 9/11 because we were scared of them even though US troops kept killing terrorists with Paki government ID cards.
View Quote
Nah I think we could push their shit in. I'd rather not, because it would be a costly distraction that we really don't need right now (Putin and Xi are probably praying it happens), but I do think our military is capable of doing it. We have the benefit of the country not exactly being politically stable. It wouldn't be too surprising if a revolt started shortly after the war.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:43:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By BigSky171:
Keep an eye on Chuckie Schumer.  I'd say Sec Def too but he's probably MIA.
View Quote

Chuck will criticize the Izzies for dying if the missiles hit them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:44:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By TheKill:
Asshole dumb motherfuckers all wound up about Russia taking back Ukraine from the West.

"Dead Russians yay!"  They may be less than great but they are still white Christian rather then murderous Islamicists that have been trying to kill all Christians for generations.  Now we are out of Patriots, Iran has a few hundred missiles lining up on Israel, and probably about 5-10 nuclear warheads to deliver after that.

DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS.

And our government didn't just "fuck this up" they actively aided and abetted it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All our military aid etc. to Israel right now is "Maskirovka" for the purposes of plausible deniability.
View Quote

lol… I hope you remembered to take your blood pressure pills.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:44:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By TheKill:

DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS.

And our government didn't just "fuck this up" they actively aided and abetted it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:45:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:46:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Kingstrider:
But wait didn't the potato said "don't"?
View Quote

He was talking to his bowels hoping he didn’t crap his pants again.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:46:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 73
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top