Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 73
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:46:56 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL @ playing Defense instead of Offense, should of already made strikes deep in Iran, based on their saber rattling.

The US always moves the line in the sand.

We SUCK.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:46:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
View Quote

I bet they put production of munitions on the fast track................if they get hit from multiple directions, I would bet a few cities disappear from the map and a few million people vanish. Israel's survival is at stake, and they arent getting on any trains again
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#3]
How many Iranian's walked over our southern border in the last 12 months?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By AbsoluteLemur:
Russian jet "Red Wings" takes off from Israel (https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=155baf).

Did they earn that name?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:49:21 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

Wake me when shit gets active at Whiteman AFB.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:49:42 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Is the airspace really closed if the signature increasing doohickey was removed before takeoff and nothing appears on the US-made radar?

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Daisycutters on missile positions.  FABs are no joke.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:
How many Iranian's walked over our southern border in the last 12 months?
View Quote

Who cares, we had shit to take care of in Ukraine.........
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:51:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:51:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: amendment] [#10]
Tehran might get a bit glassy this weekend
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#11]
That wouldn't go well for Iran ie don't threaten Israel with a good time
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:56:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Waxing crescent moon providing 22% illumination.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:57:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By sparkyfender2:
Guess I better fill up the gas tank and get some toilet paper.
View Quote

Oh good thinking.

Get French toast fixings too.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:57:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By CJ7365:
LOL @ playing Defense instead of Offense, should of already made strikes deep in Iran, based on their saber rattling.

The US always moves the line in the sand.

We SUCK.
View Quote

They're probably hesitant to do so given their strongest ally, the US, under the Biden administration has been shitting on them publicly while seemingly seeking to appease Iran.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:57:28 PM EDT
[#15]
It's Friday.  Can we have a GD party with some hi-caliber whisky and some women of the IDF pics?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Time to invest in Lockheed martin
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:01:19 PM EDT
[#17]
As a Gen Xer, I remember the hostages and Carter’s limp wristed response. I’ve also been waiting patiently for those mutherfuckers to finally get their well deserved and loooong overdue payback.

Still waiting actually.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:01:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Clockwork138] [#18]
Given that they shot down an airliner in the aftermath of their last retaliatory strike, cancellation of all commercial flights in Iran would probably be a good indicator that things are about to touch off.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:03:57 PM EDT
[#19]
It is all fun and games until one of your kids or friends die for nothing.

I cant believe the war mongering here.

You know the US is going to end up paying for all the weapons used, then for the reconstruction on both side.

How about rooting for a decapitation strike?

I doubt the regular folks is Iran want to die for oil either.

Let the oligarchs fight.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:04:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

ANALYSIS: The first wave of missile attacks from #Iran won’t be the “big one.” It will be designed to cause #Israel to deplete its supply of anti-air defense munitions, such as Patriot missile battery missiles.

Those are now fully depleted in Ukraine, and the U.S. cannot manufacture any real quantity of Patriot missiles because, of course, the U.S. industrial base continues to collapse. Iran’s first wave of attacks, therefore, is just “Patriot missile bait” or “Iron Dome bait,” and Israel will very rapidly go through its stockpiles of anti-air defense munitions. Once depleted, and with the U.S. incapable of manufacturing any real quantity, Israel will be a wide open target zone for #Hezbollah strikes, not just Iran.

“Wave 2” of this attack will be the real thrust, and it will only commence after Israel shows signs of running out of anti-air ammo. That could take a considerable amount of time. Probably weeks, maybe a few months. In addition, the claimed effectiveness of Patriot defense systems is little more than western propaganda. They will be fortunate to halt 20% of incoming missiles. And yet to do that, Patriot missile batteries have to light up their own active radar systems, effectively broadcasting their locations, making them high priority targets for the higher payload missiles of which Iran and Hezbollah have very large numbers.

Watch and learn: You are about to see, over the coming weeks, that Israel’s entire Iron Dome air defense system will be depleted, dismantled and destroyed. From there, Iran’s obvious targets will be Israel’s infrastructure: Power grid systems, ports, bridges, etc. Unless this escalation is somehow stopped, the Israeli people are about to find themselves living in an active war zone, much like what Eastern (former) Ukraine has experienced since Feb of 2022. The arrogance and incompetence of western military forces has left them so detached from reality that they still think they are battling Iran from the 1980s. They have no idea what Iran (and Hezbollah) have developed since then. They are about to F around and find out.

View Quote

Does the idiot that wrote this garbage honestly believe that Israel would just sit there and absorb multiple waves of missiles?  

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:06:40 PM EDT
[#21]
I picked up a bottle or Rye, a bottle of bourbon, and a nice big steak on the way home from work.

That's how I know nothing will happen.

It never does.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By TarzanT:

Does the idiot that wrote this garbage honestly believe that Israel would just sit there and absorb multiple waves of missiles?  

View Quote

Israel's main defense against ballistic missiles is Arrow not Patriot.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:09:12 PM EDT
[#23]

ANALYSIS: The first wave of missile attacks from #Iran won’t be the “big one.” It will be designed to cause #Israel to deplete its supply of anti-air defense munitions, such as Patriot missile battery missiles.

Those are now fully depleted in Ukraine, and the U.S. cannot manufacture any real quantity of Patriot missiles because, of course, the U.S. industrial base continues to collapse. Iran’s first wave of attacks, therefore, is just “Patriot missile bait” or “Iron Dome bait,” and Israel will very rapidly go through its stockpiles of anti-air defense munitions. Once depleted, and with the U.S. incapable of manufacturing any real quantity, Israel will be a wide open target zone for #Hezbollah strikes, not just Iran.

“Wave 2” of this attack will be the real thrust, and it will only commence after Israel shows signs of running out of anti-air ammo. That could take a considerable amount of time. Probably weeks, maybe a few months. In addition, the claimed effectiveness of Patriot defense systems is little more than western propaganda. They will be fortunate to halt 20% of incoming missiles. And yet to do that, Patriot missile batteries have to light up their own active radar systems, effectively broadcasting their locations, making them high priority targets for the higher payload missiles of which Iran and Hezbollah have very large numbers.

Watch and learn: You are about to see, over the coming weeks, that Israel’s entire Iron Dome air defense system will be depleted, dismantled and destroyed. From there, Iran’s obvious targets will be Israel’s infrastructure: Power grid systems, ports, bridges, etc. Unless this escalation is somehow stopped, the Israeli people are about to find themselves living in an active war zone, much like what Eastern (former) Ukraine has experienced since Feb of 2022. The arrogance and incompetence of western military forces has left them so detached from reality that they still think they are battling Iran from the 1980s. They have no idea what Iran (and Hezbollah) have developed since then. They are about to F around and find out.

View Quote

After wave 1, I'd expect Israel to launch some serious strikes against Iranian territory.  I'd expect missile sites, communication hubs, power plants, military headquarters, and other high value targets to be fair game.  A strike on the presidential palace in Iran would be icing on the cake.  I'd also expect that any Iranian navy vessels not in port would be sunk.  It wouldn't be easy, either.  Israel is a small country with limited assets and Iran is a long distance away with unfriendly countries in between.  

If Iran's strikes somehow kill thousands of civilians in Israel, that could be enough justification for Netanyahu to order a nuclear strike.  Thankfully for Israel, Iran has few allies in the world.  It would still be very destabilizing for the world though.  Hopefully it doesn't get to that point and conventional weapons can defend and strike against Iran.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:12:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#24]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG_2972_jpeg-3186055.JPG
View Quote
These guys approve of the flaming dildo.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:
If it does kick off both the United States and Iran are going to have a hell of a time, getting to most of Iran's military assets that are deep underground and very rugged train mountains.

This isn't going to be no Afghanistan or Iraq it's going to be 50 times tougher and more complicated. I believe Iran has been preparing for this for many, many years.

Israel will be fighting a war on three or four fronts which, I think will be unsubstainable for them and they're tiny strip of land.
View Quote

Well, Iraq and Afghanistan wasn't hard if you're only trying to destroy their military.  The occupation afterwards was hard.  I hope we've learned by now that there is no hearts and minds victory when fighting an Arab country.  Better to just wreck the country then leave.  

If the US wants to just destroy Iran's military and infrastructure and has no intention of landing troops or occupying, that makes things much easier, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:12:45 PM EDT
[#26]
TAG
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:16:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Hillbilly69:
If they do I hope the Jews CURB STOMP those trouble making MFers.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:16:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:16:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By tstorms:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tstorms:
Originally Posted By TarzanT:

I'm guessing that "author" has posted a lot of pro-Russian bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:19:10 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By cyclone:

I have a feeling that Israel will have help from another source not beholden to politics or fickle leaders
View Quote

Everlasting, folks, everlasting.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:21:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3one5] [#32]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

View Quote

It’s because Iran knows they’re going to get their dick kicked in.  If they were so bold, strong and brave they wouldn’t be fighting through proxies all these years. They’re cowards.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:22:23 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:30:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By DouglasQuaid:

After wave 1, I'd expect Israel to launch some serious strikes against Iranian territory.  I'd expect missile sites, communication hubs, power plants, military headquarters, and other high value targets to be fair game.  A strike on the presidential palace in Iran would be icing on the cake.  I'd also expect that any Iranian navy vessels not in port would be sunk.  It wouldn't be easy, either.  Israel is a small country with limited assets and Iran is a long distance away with unfriendly countries in between.  

If Iran's strikes somehow kill thousands of civilians in Israel, that could be enough justification for Netanyahu to order a nuclear strike.  Thankfully for Israel, Iran has few allies in the world.  It would still be very destabilizing for the world though.  Hopefully it doesn't get to that point and conventional weapons can defend and strike against Iran.
View Quote

It would have to be missiles, as Israel doesn't possess strategic aircraft with the range to hit Iran. Maybe if they use tankers, but how long would they last?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:30:34 PM EDT
[#35]

Well, Iraq and Afghanistan wasn't hard if you're only trying to destroy their military.  The occupation afterwards was hard.  I hope we've learned by now that there is no hearts and minds victory when fighting an Arab country.  Better to just wreck the country then leave.  

If the US wants to just destroy Iran's military and infrastructure and has no intention of landing troops or occupying, that makes things much easier, doesn't it?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:
If it does kick off both the United States and Iran are going to have a hell of a time, getting to most of Iran's military assets that are deep underground and very rugged train mountains.

This isn't going to be no Afghanistan or Iraq it's going to be 50 times tougher and more complicated. I believe Iran has been preparing for this for many, many years.

Israel will be fighting a war on three or four fronts which, I think will be unsubstainable for them and they're tiny strip of land.

Sure is. Nuke it from orbit, fuck dealing with the aftermath. It's been earned at this point.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:31:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Oakley:
If I'm Israel I'm not sitting there waiting to get punched. There is enough data out now that I'm swinging first.

Fuck Iran.
View Quote

I'm thinking the launch sites are going to get hit before they launch anything.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:32:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pineywoodsbuck] [#37]
Who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?"

That’s what young David asked before he spun Goliaths chin
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:32:49 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Little Marco aka Mr. Gang of Eight and amnesty.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:32:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By 3one5:

It’s because Iran knows they’re going to get their dick kicked in.  If they were so bold, strong and brave they wouldn’t be fighting through proxies all these years. They’re cowards.
View Quote

Agree 100%.  The proxy mercenary forces they've developed were a direct result of losses in the Iran-Iraq war.  The tweet is from a think tank PhD who knows Iran and whose attitudes toward and ideas about the Middle East would be right at home here.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:36:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By livfreely:
This is one time Israel should attack first
View Quote

This would be the second time.

They struck first during the first Israeli/Arab war when Egypt, Syria and Jordan were assembling equipment for an attack.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:37:36 PM EDT
[#41]
This makes me way more nervous than the Ukraine Russia stuff for sure.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:38:30 PM EDT
[#42]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:40:15 PM EDT
[#43]
IDF right now

WarGames (7/11) Movie CLIP - DEFCON 1 (1983) HD
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#44]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG_2973_jpeg-3186120.JPG
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:45:46 PM EDT
[#45]
YAWN!
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:47:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:

Fuck Turkey

They need to be kicked outta NATO

Worthless shitbags
View Quote

They are in NATO because of their strategic location, which they close to NATO and US operations every time it is needed.  Tell me again, why are they in NATO?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:49:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Waldo:

I thought they already did.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Waldo:
Originally Posted By livfreely:
This is one time Israel should attack first

I thought they already did.

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:50:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wheel] [#48]

View Quote

LOL.

Israel practically invented the tactic of using decoys, as demonstrated in the 1973 war where they fooled the Arabs with drones to expose all their SAM sites.  They aren't going to be fooled by a diversion like that.

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:51:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By PanzerOfDoom:
לך עם אלוהים

הצלחה רבה

חברים שלי

View Quote

Walk with God Great success My friends
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Hey Turkey
Attachment Attached File
Page / 73
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top