BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:59:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
We do it mainly to annoy the Muslims and anti-dentites.
View Quote

In typical retarded US fashion, we are funding both sides. We give billions in aid to the Palestinians and to compensate, we also pay billions to Israel. It's all stupid and corrupt and basically bribes. Israe wants to wipe out the Hezbo but "we" (fucking treasonous demo-commies who have huge anti-American muzzy constituencies) instead we tell Israel "oh please dont kill them, we will pay you billions and fund Iron Dome etc. etc. so they cant keep killing you (at the rate they would like). Now, we are giving hundreds of millions to the Palestinians because "we" feel bad and want their cousins in Michigan to vote demo-commie.

Similar to the Russia/Ukraine war. We buy Russian uranium, titanium, scandium, etc. etc. but we then give Ukraine a few billions worth of 1990's made junk and call it good.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:59:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:01:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ITCHY-FINGER] [#3]
Originally Posted By amos-moses:

How about neither?! The US is BROKE. 30+ trillion in debt.  Sweep off our own front porch before paying to have others' porches painted. Israel is a first world nation. Why tf are we financing their security.

That goes double for countries that hate us.

If I was in charge I would tell the Israelis that all cash aid stops.  Want help in defense? Find us a patch of Godforsaken desert you aren't using and we'll build an airbase there. Past that, Uncle Sam's wallet is closed.
View Quote

The US in NOT BROKE. If space aliens came down and gave us 34 TRILLION $$$ as a gift. THEN we would be just broke. We are so past broke that we dont have a word for it!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:02:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By happycynic:
Or maybe they'd be too busy trying to pay the rent to fight each other.  We subsidize Hamas with infrastructure, they turn it into bombs. We subsidize Israel with bombs, they drop them on the infrastructure we just built.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/61337/76d546cdbdb39980097941407529c54ae1a9985f-3188501.JPG
View Quote

EXACTLY!!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:08:37 PM EDT
[#5]
1. Loads of intelligence.  Possibly.  But unverifiable.  "Israel is really helpful, just trust us." CIA (probably).   
View Quote

Yep and they knew about the planned bombing of the Marine Barracks in Beirut and didn't warn us.  The Israelis like/want the US to be angry and go on a killing spree against their enemy.  They save a lot of Israeli blood/money that way.

By Way of Deception.  Read it everyone.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:13:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By jj1265:
Muh Bible
View Quote

Something something...prophecy.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:22:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:23:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By djkest:
Loads of intelligence
Land for an air force base
An ally in a "hot" region
A distraction for terrorists
View Quote

Oh, you bet.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:26:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By JustinU235:
Because it's antisemitic if you don't agree with sending them money. Or something.
View Quote

White guilt is real. We just haven’t gotten to the point yet where a slavery reparations bill will get to the POTUS desk.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:28:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Israel ranks 18th in per capita GDP, the best measure of the relative wealth of a population. That's higher than such economic powerhouses as Germany, France, Great Britain, and Italy.  For comparison, the U.S. is 7th.  Israel has a border wall and universal healthcare as well.  So why do we give them billions every year?  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
View Quote

Most of that aid comes right back to the US in weapon sales.  Military industrial complex is your answer.  And historically they would "field test" them before we would.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#11]
you should look into what israel did in the 50s until now I would hardly call them an Ally.

1. US liberty
2. Operation apollo where they stole uranium from the US. (they also stole from Germany)
3. Did mad terrorist attacks against the British in the 50s
4. Poisoned the well of palastinians.
5. Lavon affair

sold the Chinese weapon tech and black mailed Clinton

the list goes on and on.... as far as I am concerned the relationship is parasitic,

half our water is tainted and our food is toxic, there's chemicals in everything and we just give and give and give to others? Ukraine needs money, migrants needs money, Israel needs money what about the people that live here pay taxes. We just pay and pay and pay and it never gets better.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:31:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By cancard:

Israel is 1/10th of 1% of the land mass that is the Middle East.  If we didn’t subsidize Israel, there would be no Israel.

Of course we can always spend our tax money on wokism horseshit and welfare.
View Quote

Wouldn't it be a better value for us if we just gave them New Jersey or something and called it a day?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:33:42 PM EDT
[#13]
What, exactly do they give us?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tc556guy:
They're our most reliable ally in the region

Our marching orders
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:35:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Look at their population

They are about the size of a large American city, but
surrounded by hostile neighbors.

Imagine Atlanta paying for its own 3 branch military
along with its pensioners and cart riders
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:45:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Because a shitload of our politicians and corporate cronies are owned by the izzies.

Why do you think the mossad was running epstein’s island, eh?

Those of you calling them “the most reliable ally in the region” seem to forget that israel does whatever’s best for israel, and doesn’t give a fuck if they screw us over. No other “ally” has blatantly killed US servicemen and continued receiving US aid and protection since the soviets in WW2. And didn’t they sell US hardware to china, too? Remember hearing about that a few times.

The US does not need anything from that region, we’re sitting on one of the world’s biggest oil wells and could easily be self-sufficient. Or become the world’s biggest supplier after turning the ME into a glass parking lot, should the saudis decide to play fuck-fuck games.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

The attack on the USS liberty, dual citizen congress critters, Jeffrey epstein. Why are you complaining?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:48:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By NAM:

The amount of foreign aid across the board should be $0. We are $34 trillion in debt; we have no business giving money away.
View Quote

BINGO
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:50:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Out of all the money we give freely to other nation states for the most absurd reasons conceivable, I'm ok with Israel getting what we give them because they occasionally use it to kill people who hate them and me alike.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:55:32 PM EDT
[#19]
I know I'm tired of hearing about them

The boomer obsession with them my entire life has been embarrassing
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:00:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Because our beltway politicians know the Mossad has every video tape secretly taped at Epstein island.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By shotar:
You want an actual real answer I'll give you one.  Israel provided the West Bank and Gaza for the arabs who now call themselves Palestinians at our request.  The money we send them is a lease payment.  The general belief is that had we not done this, Israel would have had to address the constant attacks from these people in a more forceful way sooner ( thanks Carter ).  That is why.  We broke it, we bought it.
View Quote
So we're paying the people who survived a holocaust not to commit a holocaust of their own. Meanwhile, they're currently engaged in ethnic cleansing.  What level of clown world is this?  

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:11:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Thanks OP, we absolutely needed another "why does the U.S. support Israel" thread.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:13:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _Nataraja_] [#23]
1. Loads of intelligence.  Possibly.  But unverifiable.  "Israel is really helpful, just trust us." CIA (probably).  

View Quote

In general, the first part of your post that is wrong is "subsidized." It's obvious you don't get how military aid works (not just to Israel, but to any country), so the rest of your questions and points are not very sensical either. If you want to call it a subsidy, that's fine, but it's a subsidy to US DEFENSE CONTRACTORS, that's it. Essentially you (the US government in this case) have two friends. Let's call them Country Q (CQ) and DefCon Y (DY). You want to make both friends happy. CQ says they need more weapons. DY says it's happy to provide them. DY won't provide weapons for free. CQ wants a hookup. The US can't give money to DY for a number of reasons, and DY can't just export weapons all willy-nilly to any country they please. SO, you (the US remember), make a deal that you will "give" (actually essentially just play an escrow agent) country Q $, but they have to buy a very specific list of equipment from DY. Everyone wins (except people who are against the military-industrial complex.)

As for this point above, I won't comment on the other #s in that post, but again, please tell us you don't understand enough to even pose an intelligible question without telling us.

We share intelligence on a daily basis. We co-develop EW, MD, and cyber warfare jointly on a daily basis. The amount of intelligence and "smarts" that Israeli brings to the table is about 45,000 times it's weight class. "Trust us" my ass. Just because you don't know, doesn't mean anything except you obviously don't know.

In fact, for people in the know, what happened a day ago was probably the greatest embarrassment via disproportional technology in modern warfare between two states/countries (for the US, Israel, and allied side). Only the first Gulf War or the Falklands are even close.

"Meh, I don't know anything, here are some questions that I think are rhetorical because meh I don't know anything" would have been a better thread title.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Because everyone else deserves our money more than we do.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:16:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Bidens cabinet with Jewish ancestry.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jews-in-the-biden-administration

The Biden Administration
|
American Presidents & Israel
|
U.S.-Israel Relations
Joe Biden was sworn in as the 46th president of the United States on January 20, 2021.

Aaron KeyakDeputy Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism
Alan LeventhalU.S. Ambassador to Denmark
Alejandro MayorkasSecretary of Homeland Security
Amos HochsteinBureau of Energy Resources Special Envoy
Amy GutmannU.S. Ambassador to Germany
Anne NeubergerDeputy National Security Adviser for Cybersecurity
Avril HainesDirector of National Intelligence
Constance MilsteinU.S. Ambassador to Malta
Dan ShapiroAdviser on Iran (2021-2023), Senior Advisor for Regional Integration (2023), Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Middle East Policy (2023-2024)
Daniel RosenblumU.S. Ambassador to Kazakhstan
David CohenCIA Deputy Director
David CohenU.S. Ambassador to Canada
David KesslerCo-chair of the COVID-19 Advisory Board and Head of Operation Warp Speed
David PressmanU.S. Ambassador to Hungary
Deborah LipstadtSpecial Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism
Edward SiskelWhite House Counsel
Ellen GermainU.S. Special Envoy for Holocaust Issues
Eric GarcettiU.S. Ambassador to India
Eric LanderScience and Technology Adviser
Gary GenslerSecurities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Chairman*
Genine Macks Fidler National Council on the Humanities
Jack LewU.S. Ambassador to Israel (replaced Thomas Nides)
Jack MarkellU.S. Ambassador to Italy and San Marino
Janet YellinSecretary of Treasury
Jared BernsteinCouncil of Economic Advisers
Jed KolkoUnder Secretary of Commerce for Economic Affairs at the Department of Commerce
Jeffrey ZientsCOVID-19 Response Coordinator (2021-2023), Chief of Staff (2023)
Jennifer KleinCo-chair Council on Gender Policy
Jessica RosenworcelChair of the Federal Communications Commission
Jonathan KanterAssistant Attorney General in the United States Department of Justice Antitrust Division
Jonathan KaplanU.S. Ambassador to Singapore
Mandy CohenDirector of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2023) replaced Rochelle Walensky
Marc NathansonU.S. Ambassador to Norway
Marc OstfieldU.S. Ambassador to Paraguay
Marc StanleyU.S. Ambassador to Argentina
Mark GitensteinU.S. Ambassador to the European Union
Merrick GarlandAttorney General
Michael AdlerU.S. Ambassador to Belgium
Michèle TaylorU.S. Representative to the United Nations Human Rights Council
Mira ResnickState Department Deputy Assistant Secretary for Regional Security
Ned Price**State Department Spokesperson
Polly TrottenbergDeputy Secretary of Transportation
Rachel LevineDeputy Health Secretary
Rahm EmanuelU.S. Ambassador to Japan
Randi Charno LevineU.S. Ambassador to Portugal
Roberta JacobsonNational Security Council “border czar”
Rochelle WalenskyDirector of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2021 - resigned July 2023)
Ron KlainChief of Staff (2021-2023), replaced by Jeffrey Zients
Sharon KleinbaumCommissioner of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom
Shelley GreenspanWhite House liaison to the Jewish community
Stephanie PollackDeputy Administrator of the Federal Highway Administration (resigned February 2023)
Steven DettelbachDirector of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Stuart EizenstatSpecial Adviser on Holocaust Issues
Tony BlinkenSecretary of State
Wendy ShermanDeputy Secretary of State (resigned July 2023)
Yael LempertU.S. Ambassador to Jordan
*Nominated by Biden but serves a five-year term and not technically a member of the administration.
**Price has a Jewish father and Christian mother and identifies as Jewish.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:17:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By DeuceGoon:
Our greatest allies, I didn't see a single one in GWOT.
View Quote

LMAO. They've been fighting GWOT daily for 75 years, what need do they have to deploy away from home? That's like saying people who weren't stationed where you were didn't help in GWOT.

Regardless, if you used coms, basically any advanced electronic, medicine, heck even urban warfare tactics or desert warfare, you my friend, got a little IDF in you. Bet that makes you feel all dirty lol.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:
I know I'm tired of hearing about them

The boomer obsession with them my entire life has been embarrassing
View Quote

Since you raised the boomers, most boomers are concerned about retirement OR inflation.  Many, like others who are adherents of the MSM, still believe Israel to be the victim.

In a sense they were, but this ignores the Egyptian warning and the seven hour stand-down order that allowed the Gazans to attack.  Had the IDF wanted to, nobody from Hamas would have gotten far across the border.  Bibi wanted the attack to happen.  He's been in political hotwater and would be prosecuted for corruption but the war is a great distraction (and a helluva way to build his legacy).  Offshore oil rights have already been sold by Israel.

Hamas knew there would be massive retaliation and wanted it to turn world opinion against Israel.  They also wanted Stalingrad against the IDF.  They got both.

Sad that people were killed, but I've no sympathy for either side.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:22:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By _Nataraja_:

In general, the first part of your post that is wrong is "subsidized." It's obvious you don't get how military aid works (not just to Israel, but to any country), so the rest of your questions and points are not very sensical either. If you want to call it a subsidy, that's fine, but it's a subsidy to US DEFENSE CONTRACTORS, that's it. Essentially you (the US government in this case) have two friends. Let's call them Country Q (CQ) and DefCon Y (DY). You want to make both friends happy. CQ says they need more weapons. DY says it's happy to provide them. DY won't provide weapons for free. CQ wants a hookup. The US can't give money to DY for a number of reasons, and DY can't just export weapons all willy-nilly to any country they please. SO, you (the US remember), make a deal that you will "give" (actually essentially just play an escrow agent) country Q $, but they have to buy a very specific list of equipment from DY. Everyone wins (except people who are against the military-industrial complex.)

As for this point above, I won't comment on the other #s in that post, but again, please tell us you don't understand enough to even pose an intelligible question without telling us.

We share intelligence on a daily basis. We co-develop EW, MD, and cyber warfare jointly on a daily basis. The amount of intelligence and "smarts" that Israeli brings to the table is about 45,000 times it's weight class. I've personally worked on joint MD programs. "Trust us" my ass. Just because you don't know, doesn't mean anything except you obviously don't know.

In fact, for people in the know, what happened a day ago was probably the greatest embarrassment via disproportional technology in modern warfare between two states/countries (for the US, Israel, and allied side). Only the first Gulf War or the Falklands are even close.

"Meh, I don't know anything, here are some questions that I think are rhetorical because meh I don't know anything" would have been a better thread title.
View Quote
But you can't give us any details without burning your security clearance.  Hence my point.  "Dude, just trust us."
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:35:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Let us not forget the USS Liberty.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Rem300UM:

The Biden Administration
|
|
U.S.-Israel Relations
Joe Biden was sworn in as the 46th president of the United States on January 20, 2021.

Dan ShapiroAdviser on Iran (2021-2023), Senior Advisor for Regional Integration (2023), Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Middle East Policy (2023-2024)
David KesslerCo-chair of the COVID-19 Advisory Board and Head of Operation Warp Speed
Jed KolkoUnder Secretary of Commerce for Economic Affairs at the Department of Commerce
Jonathan KanterAssistant Attorney General in the United States Department of Justice Antitrust Division
Mandy CohenDirector of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2023) replaced Rochelle Walensky
Rochelle WalenskyDirector of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2021 - resigned July 2023)
Sharon KleinbaumCommissioner of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom
Stephanie PollackDeputy Administrator of the Federal Highway Administration (resigned February 2023)
Steven DettelbachDirector of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
*Nominated by Biden but serves a five-year term and not technically a member of the administration.

View Quote

Ah yes, A true "representative" government.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:40:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Because the bury my head in the sand isolationists are retarded.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:41:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By DeuceGoon:
Our greatest allies, I didn't see a single one in GWOT.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:41:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: happycynic] [#33]
Originally Posted By Paul:
What countries don't we subsidize?

In 2023, the United States spent nearly $61 billion on foreign aid. Fully half of that budget has gone to just ten countries:

Ukraine ($16.4 billion)
Israel ($3.3 billion)
View Quote
So, for those saying Israel cannot survive, let's do some math.  Taking Paul's number of $3.3 billion in aid, and Israel's population of 9,842,000 (including all within Israel proper and Jews in West Bank/Gaza), that amounts to $335.30 per person.  So, for the cost of an average American's weekly trip to the grocery store, Israel could fully fund its own damned self.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:43:05 PM EDT
[#34]
But you can't give us any details without burning your security clearance.  Hence my point.  "Dude, just trust us."
View Quote

What do you need, schematics signed by Netanyahu along with a photo, fingerprints, and full dossier of the projects along with people who worked on them and their passports+birth certificates?

I personally haven't seen a B21 fly yet. Please prove to me they exist. Heck, prove that you even exist. I could come up with doubt around any and every piece of evidence you provide.

Infinite regression and doubt are earmarks of stupidity, espoused by the likes of flat-Earthers.

Disagreeing based on your personal feelings is fine, but pretending to have any sort of reason or logic when in fact it's just "feelings" is exactly the same as our blue-haired lgbtqus+-> woke friends. Just because you identify as someone who doesn't believe anything outside of their comfortable ontology, doesn't mean that facts have to bend to you.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Interesting that none of our other weathy "allies", such as Japan or South Korea, require foreign aid.

After all, if US government were to borrow more money in order to buy all sorts of weapons for those wealthy countries that would make our war industry even more profitable.

Perhaps those countries consider accepting handouts, decade after decade, beneath themselves.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:44:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Rem300UM:

The Biden Administration
|
|
U.S.-Israel Relations

View Quote

Now do Trump
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:44:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By rb889:
Because a shitload of our politicians and corporate cronies are owned by the izzies.

Why do you think the mossad was running epstein’s island, eh?

Those of you calling them “the most reliable ally in the region” seem to forget that israel does whatever’s best for israel, and doesn’t give a fuck if they screw us over. No other “ally” has blatantly killed US servicemen and continued receiving US aid and protection since the soviets in WW2. And didn’t they sell US hardware to china, too? Remember hearing about that a few times.

The US does not need anything from that region, we’re sitting on one of the world’s biggest oil wells and could easily be self-sufficient. Or become the world’s biggest supplier after turning the ME into a glass parking lot, should the saudis decide to play fuck-fuck games.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:47:43 PM EDT
[#38]

What do you need, schematics signed by Netanyahu along with a photo, fingerprints, and full dossier of the projects along with people who worked on them and their passports+birth certificates?

I personally haven't seen a B21 fly yet. Please prove to me they exist. Heck, prove that you even exist. I could come up with doubt around any and every piece of evidence you provide.

Infinite regression and doubt are earmarks of stupidity, espoused by the likes of flat-Earthers.

Disagreeing based on your personal feelings is fine, but pretending to have any sort of reason or logic when in fact it's just "feelings" is exactly the same as our blue-haired lgbtqus+-> woke friends. Just because you identify as someone who doesn't believe anything outside of their comfortable ontology, doesn't mean that facts have to bend to you.

View Quote
Look, I'm not going to push any further on this because I don't want to see someone burn a security clearance to win a debate on the internet, but flinging epistemological accusations is a poor substitute from actual, verifiable facts.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:47:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By sakohntr:
Let us not forget the USS Liberty.
View Quote

Yes, let's base our current foreign policy off of what Johnson and Kosygin did.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:50:56 PM EDT
[#40]

How about neither?! The US is BROKE. 30+ trillion in debt.  Sweep off our own front porch before paying to have others' porches painted. Israel is a first world nation. Why tf are we financing their security.

If I was in charge I would tell the Israelis that all cash aid stops.  Want help in defense? Find us a patch of Godforsaken desert you aren't using and we'll build an airbase there. Past that, Uncle Sam's wallet is closed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cancard:

Israel is 1/10th of 1% of the land mass that is the Middle East.  If we didn’t subsidize Israel, there would be no Israel.

Of course we can always spend our tax money on wokism horseshit and welfare.

The US is broke because we spend money on BS pet projects and the welfare state. Spending money on national defense is actually a defined responsibility of the federal government. Israel is a strong ally in a very troubled area. As much as some people are living in a 17th century world, the reality is the world is much smaller today. In my opinion, the radical religious fanatics in Iran will start WWIII.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:55:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Coffin-Nail] [#41]
Originally Posted By sjm1582002:
Interesting that none of our other weathy "allies", such as Japan or South Korea, require foreign aid.

After all, if US government were to borrow more money in order to buy all sorts of weapons for those wealthy countries that would make our war industry even more profitable.

Perhaps those countries consider accepting handouts, decade after decade, beneath themselves.
View Quote

We gave Japan almost two and a half billion in the Marshall plan post WWII, I can't find out if that's adjusted for inflation so it's not as if we never gave them aid.

ETA: S Korea got almost 900mil.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:57:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By sc16:
Same reason we give the richest scumbags in this country, all the tax loopholes and breaks🤷🏻‍♂️
View Quote

Let’s tax the rich. You know the top 1% who pay 45.8% of all federal income taxes. They need to pay their fair share.

How much do the rich pay?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Frank_B:
They're our only reliable ally in the region.
To bad they can't say the same about us.
View Quote

They could fix it by buying some nice paintings.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:03:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Same reason we give the richest scumbags in this country, all the tax loopholes and breaks🤷🏻‍♂️
View Quote

Go back to DU
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:05:31 PM EDT
[#45]
So we're paying the people who survived a holocaust not to commit a holocaust of their own. Meanwhile, they're currently engaged in ethnic cleansing.  What level of clown world is this?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF9LP-9uG_k
View All Quotes
You want an actual real answer I'll give you one.  Israel provided the West Bank and Gaza for the arabs who now call themselves Palestinians at our request.  The money we send them is a lease payment.  The general belief is that had we not done this, Israel would have had to address the constant attacks from these people in a more forceful way sooner ( thanks Carter ).  That is why.  We broke it, we bought it.

Israel has a right to self defense. Have you forgotten October 7th? The UN has been antisemitic since day one. Employees of the UN aid agencies in Gaza were active participants in the attack.

I don’t think you understand what the word holocaust means. Israel has the right to defend themselves. It is too bad you don’t understand that.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:07:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Same reason we give the richest scumbags in this country, all the tax loopholes and breaks
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Bat15:

Israel has a right to self defense. Have you forgotten October 7th? The UN has been antisemitic since day one. Employees of the UN aid agencies in Gaza were active participants in the attack.

I don’t think you understand what the word holocaust means. Israel has the right to defend themselves. It is too bad you don’t understand that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bat15:

He's either trolling or believes the far left propaganda which is becoming and unsurprising occurrence here these days.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:14:35 PM EDT
[#49]

We share intelligence on a daily basis. We co-develop EW, MD, and cyber warfare jointly on a daily basis. The amount of intelligence and "smarts" that Israeli brings to the table is about 45,000 times it's weight class. "Trust us" my ass. Just because you don't know, doesn't mean anything except you obviously don't know.

View Quote

I think you forgot one part.  The MIC then kicks back money to the politicians and employs a bunch of their family members at do nothing jobs or has a job waiting for them as soon as they leave office.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:14:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Look, I'm not going to push any further on this because I don't want to see someone burn a security clearance to win a debate on the internet, but flinging epistemological accusations is a poor substitute from actual, verifiable facts.
View Quote

Hopefully no one would take a pissing match that far.

"Epistemological accusations" is just calling your questions and assumptions out for what they are- infinite regression.

There are really only two options here:

1) You asked a question because you were genuinely ignorant (I don't think that's the case).
2) You asked what you thought was a rhetorical question, thinking you already knew the answer, but don't actually know because you are willfully ignorant of educating yourself on the subject (I think this is the case).

You could look up any number of well known MD, EW, or cyber projects and see open communication about the co-development of them. You choose not to, EXCEPT for things that support your feelings. I bet if I asked you honestly what terrible thing Jews did on this date in 1645CE you would immediately begin researching like crazy.

Again, willful ignorance about something is not a reason or fact anymore than feelings are. If you want to educate yourself, do it. You don't, because "meh feelings=Jews bad."

I would suggest you go dye your hair purple or blue, and start identifying as something you're not, but always wanted to be. At least then you'll look like you are sounding. Maybe you can identify as an "international military technology and intelligence expert." You'll fit right in with the "free palestine" folks.

Frankly, I don't even care what your feelings are or aren't, just stop annoyingly making out like your feelings are somehow facts, logic, or reason.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top