BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:04:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wayfaerer320] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wspe1:
The LRB Arms M25 (M14 pattern) is perfection. They have made a great rifle that fixes all the deficiencies of the original M14.
View Quote

LRB is awesome.

Their customer service is great too.

Here's my LRB M14 Classic with surplus stock - I've since added a fake selector switch to complete the vintage look - amazing rifle:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:09:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By towerofpower94:

Sounds like you know a thing or two about match grade M1As and the kit used to make them not 5-6MOA guns.

Ref those bedding, lugging, chassis jobs…what kind of abuse would a rifle setup like that take?

The M21 chassis guns seem to be ridiculously heavy for what they are, but we didn’t have anything else available at the time.

I’ve lusted after an M14 for years, but all the supposed asspain of getting one to turnkey shoot 2MOA or less for the life of the barrel without serious time and energy has made me pass them over a few times.

As I stated earlier, I’ll build a MSG Shugart clone of PSA gets into the M1A game with a $999.99 Black Friday special
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Square66:
Regarding bedding an M14, the modern steel bedding compounds will last the life of a Krieger match barrel.  That is 5k rounds give or take before barrel replacement at which time a skim bed would be done.  

You know why the military teams skim bedded their rifles more frequently?   Because they could, and had the resources to do so in a sport where the top shooters were fighting for X count.  

In the field even if the bedding loosened up after multiple rounds, disassembly and reassembly, it’s not like the rifle just turns into a 10 MOA fence post overnight.  It would still be a fine shooting rifle even if not at its absolute pinnacle of performance after some hard use.  

The XM25 sniper rifle made all of this a non issue with the Brookfield Precision stock liner made by Mitch Mateiko.  Basically a precision made steel liner was bedded into a McMillan fiberglass match stock and it indexed the receiver legs for a perfect steel on steel contact, The bedding would last pretty much indefinitely.   Not many of these were produced, but they flat out work.  I know because I have two XM25 type rifles built in this fashion and they hammer.

Lots of BS internet lore exists about match conditioned M14s that gets parroted by people that have no idea what they are talking about.

Sounds like you know a thing or two about match grade M1As and the kit used to make them not 5-6MOA guns.

Ref those bedding, lugging, chassis jobs…what kind of abuse would a rifle setup like that take?

The M21 chassis guns seem to be ridiculously heavy for what they are, but we didn’t have anything else available at the time.

I’ve lusted after an M14 for years, but all the supposed asspain of getting one to turnkey shoot 2MOA or less for the life of the barrel without serious time and energy has made me pass them over a few times.

As I stated earlier, I’ll build a MSG Shugart clone of PSA gets into the M1A game with a $999.99 Black Friday special

Pretty much everything stock Springfield m1a shot 2-3moa with no bedding.

Same with my m1s. My 70 year old M1 shoots 3moa with a sling
200 yards
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:09:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:

I think you are forgetting one thing about my posts on the subject: I am only comparing the M1A to other semi-auto .30 caliber rifles and I've stated multiple times there would never be a scenario where I'd choose any of them over an AR15.
View All Quotes
Everybody that's bitching about the M14/M1A needs to remember that virtually every nation has failed numerous times at making "top tier" rifles. In the '50s, what was the competition?

The FAL? Sure, I'll be willing to grant the FAL was mechanically a better design for the most part, but the FAL was never a better shooter, never had a better trigger, never had better irons, and the M14 was similar to the M1, so it had familiarity with troops that the FAL didn't. Even today, I'd probably never choose an FAL over an M1A, whether we're talking about shooting hogs or zombies.

The G3? Please. Just no.

The AK47? It's not quite apples-to-apples, but still no.

It took a while, but we eventually ended up with something that has almost no peer...and yet we're now looking to ditch it in favor of this new Sig.

You’d take an M14 over an AK47? Really?

What’s your thought process for that decision?

When your property is measured by an odometer, not a tape measure, it tends to steer you in certain directions with regard to tools and equipment. Also, as previously stated, the M1A's trigger, recoil pulse, and iron sights set a pretty high bar for anything chambered in .30 cal. The AK has its place, but that place isn't around here.

I do not own an M1A, but have read a fair amount about what it required to get them to shoot at known distance matches and the like. Doesn’t seem like a bedded NM M1A is the kind of gun that maintains that level of precision when banged around on a side by side or horse around the property. If Gun Jesus’ statements were correct, the M14 was a 5-6MOA rifle. How many more hundreds of accurate yards are you getting from a rack grade M14 with irons and 147gr FMJ compared to an AKM and steel cased 123gr FMJ?

Happy to hear from those who have accurized M1As and used them in the field for extended periods of time. The Vendiagram of M1A owners and action sports shooters doesn’t appear to overlap much though, so I’m not sure how many folks have done both.

ETA: I’ll own an M1A eventually and do a MSG Shugart clone build to go with my MSG Gordon build.

I think you are forgetting one thing about my posts on the subject: I am only comparing the M1A to other semi-auto .30 caliber rifles and I've stated multiple times there would never be a scenario where I'd choose any of them over an AR15.

Apologies if I misread your post a few pages back, but I thought you said ‘no thanks’ to a bunch of rifles, including the AK47, in lieu of the M14/M1A.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:14:42 PM EDT
[#4]
The project took a decade to provide a marginal upgrade, that was expensive and more difficult for seasoned manufacturers to produce to TDP. Once in the system, it was quickly replaced. It was a failed doctrine and a botched program.The project was an absolute disaster. Just because you personally like the rifle doesn’t mean it was somehow a successful as a service weapon.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:15:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 03RN:

I think that's a bit harsh. The jump from the trapdoor to the krag was huge. The m1 to m14 was nearly meaningless.
View Quote

Perspective is everything
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:18:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Square66] [#6]

View Quote

Most out of the box M14s shoot considerably better than 5 or 6 MOA with some decent ammunition that the rifle likes.  

If you want a match conditioned M14, first know what you and your wallet are getting into.  It’s not an inexpensive endeavor and as I tell people only go down this road if you really WANT to shoot the M14.  There are easier and less expensive ways to skin a cat that weren’t as readily available in the past as they are now.  

After that disclaimer if you still want to proceed take a look at LRB.  One of their rear lugged receivers bedded into a McMillan stock would be a great starting place.  

As far as abuse, like any precision rifle it requires a little more care, but it’s not made out of glass.  If the rifle is dirty or been out in inclement weather take it apart, clean it and be happy.  

Match conditioned M14s can shoot quite well.  

From Gus Fisher who was an armorer with the USMC Team when the M14 was still the match rifle of choice:

“The standard of accuracy on NM M14 rifles we built for THE Marine Corps Rifle Team was a ten shot group fired from a super expensive test rack and the group size had to be at or under 2 1/2" at 300 yards.”

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:31:24 PM EDT
[#7]
As A guy that has a FAL, G3 and M1a's... I REALLY enjoy shooting my M1A's. It's a very fun and reliable platform. Not my first choice in SHTF but definitely wouldn't feel under gunned if I got stuck with one. Solid rifle if you run irons.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:26:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By BobRoberts:
The project took a decade to provide a marginal upgrade, that was expensive and more difficult for seasoned manufacturers to produce to TDP. Once in the system, it was quickly replaced. It was a failed doctrine and a botched program.The project was an absolute disaster. Just because you personally like the rifle doesn’t mean it was somehow a successful as a service weapon.
View Quote

This, I used the M16 as a service rifle in the army, started out with A1's, then M16A2's, finally the M4 platform, which I used to great effect in my tour in Iraq.
I could not imagine using a wood stocked, all steel rifle as a service rifle, based on maintenance alone.  Rust never sleeps.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:55:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By deanwormer:

I must have missed when the us military adopted the INSAS and sa80
View Quote

No, you missed the title of the thread which says “The M14 is the worst service rifle ever” contrary to what the video is about.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:18:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By dennis1979gm:
As A guy that has a FAL, G3 and M1a's... I REALLY enjoy shooting my M1A's. It's a very fun and reliable platform. Not my first choice in SHTF but definitely wouldn't feel under gunned if I got stuck with one. Solid rifle if you run irons.
View Quote

Yeah, good zombie gun.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:10:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By j_hooker:
I like the M1A HOWEVER, it is well known that it takes money, and a good gunsmith to work on it to get it accurate.
View Quote

This is the answer right here!
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:32:57 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

The weapon that replaced it was difficult to manufacture for decades, and didn't become outstanding until the GWOT era.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:44:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By SnowMexican:

The weapon that replaced it was difficult to manufacture for decades, and didn't become outstanding until the GWOT era.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:47:26 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

What was difficult for the companies with the actual TDP? H&R, Hydromatic and FN all we’re able to pick it up is with comparatively little issue. The M-16A1 was great for the time, the A2 built on that in some regards and a strip back in others, but both were world class service rifles. That wasn’t the case with the M-14
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By wayfaerer320:

LRB is awesome.

Here's my LRB M14 Classic with surplus stock - I've since added a fake selector switch to complete the vintage look - amazing rifle:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/269084/M14_1_jpg-3190346.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/269084/M14_2_jpg-3190348.JPG
View All Quotes
The LRB Arms M25 (M14 pattern) is perfection. They have made a great rifle that fixes all the deficiencies of the original M14.

LRB is awesome.

My LRB Medium weight on one of their National Match Receivers.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:52:51 PM EDT
[#16]
The M-14 was/is a horrible general purpose infantry rifle.  

As the M-21, it was decent for its era.

The M-16 was/is a better weapon in all respects.

18Z50…
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:59:23 PM EDT
[#17]
I trained on one of those M-14 and carried it for a year, and can tell you  that you are able to reach with power  long distances.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:03:59 PM EDT
[#18]

What was difficult for the companies with the actual TDP? H&R, Hydromatic and FN all we’re able to pick it up is with comparatively little issue. The M-16A1 was great for the time, the A2 built on that in some regards and a strip back in others, but both were world class service rifles. That wasn’t the case with the M-14
View Quote

A2 was mostly backwards.

Although it did form the basis of what made the AR a fine national match rifle.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:06:10 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Nothing wrong with the original M16 and M16A1, with the right ammo and with good magazines.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

I'd like to see an M14 that could do controllable mag dumps from the hip after being submerged in salt water

The Armalite AR-10 Commercial
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#21]
The M-14 was unquestionably the best military rifle of 1930.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:55:01 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

It took a long time to get where it is now is what I'm saying.

For starters, a design that's dependent on CNC machining was tough to get right, at least in mass production context, until the technology greatly matured.

Too, it had to wait until all kinds of technical improvements were made, beyond the A1 - A2 era, before you could really call it good.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:00:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 1shott:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27489/lrb2_jpg-3190633.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27489/lrb1_jpg-3190634.JPG

View All Quotes

LRB is awesome.

Gorgeous rifle.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#24]
The perfected version of the M16A1 should have totally jumped into a time machine and transported
itself back to 1957.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:25:17 PM EDT
[#25]

For starters, a design that's dependent on CNC machining was tough to get right, at least in mass production context, until the technology greatly matured.

Too, it had to wait until all kinds of technical improvements were made, beyond the A1 - A2 era, before you could really call it good.
View All Quotes

Why do you think the M16 is dependent on CNC machining?  Its part geometry is very simple compared to the M1 and M14.

Or am I misunderstanding you?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:33:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Better than a sharp stick. I used to think the FAL was better and it was then.  Now I'd take an AR everytime.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:33:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kihn] [#27]
Originally Posted By AEROMechanic:

Correct
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AEROMechanic:
Originally Posted By Square66:

Other countries kept the FAL and the G3 longer than the USA kept the M14 because they lacked the financial resources and motivation (Vietnam War) to replace their weapons with something more.modern.

Correct

After the US strongarmed them into adopting the 7.62 x 51 to standardize logistics and make it the common infantry rifle round for NATO.
Then pulled the transfer over to the 5.56 shortly thereafter, and, then, tried to get them to change over (again) for the same reasons. Not making friends...
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:34:12 PM EDT
[#28]

Gorgeous rifle.
View All Quotes

LRB is awesome.

Gorgeous rifle.

Thank you. I am thinking about placing a deposit for another build.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:58:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fuatos] [#29]

I have a bias.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:16:39 PM EDT
[#30]
That is a great video.  The title should have read "M14 the Worst service rifle PROGRAM ever."   The rifle is awesome if you look at in as a improved Garand, but it was the wrong choice since at the time there were better options.  The fact that an Air Force general selected the next Army rifle for the next 60+ years shows how far the Army had its head up its ass.  McNamara made the right choice of turning S.A. into a museum, since it already was one, producing relic arms.  The M14 decision parallels the polish cavalry at the start of WW2.  Too much pride and tradition, and too little sense for what was coming.

I love shooting my M1A, like many other rifles designed up to 60-100 years ago.  But as others have said, it would not be my first choice if my life depended on it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:59:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: banditbigdog] [#31]
LRB M25 / McMillan, one heavy mofo
Anything less than 167 grain is all over the place.

LRB M14SA
Never cared for the M14 front sight post, too wide for my preference.
Milled the one on this weapon down several thousands each side to make it pretty thin.
Don’t recall the thickness now, starting to not matter, each year open sights are more and more of a struggle.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:50:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Z09SS] [#32]

I've shot all of the NATO battle rifles.

The FAL is my preferred one.  Got a buddy who served in Rhodesia who agrees.

The modern AR-10 is verra nice too.

I like that gun better than the FAL, to be honest.

But the entire point of the video, that so many here obviously didn't watch, was that even if the guns getting to the troops were fine (and they were) two companies that had successfully made Garands during the war were not successfully making M14's with any consistency.  That's a problem when you're trying to equip an army.

Italy humiliated us by spending far less time and money making the BM59, especially since it actually adhered to the hype that Springfield was selling about reusing tooling and processes.

While all of the battle rifles are fun, I'm an AR-15 adherent to the bitter end.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:56:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By DonS:

Nothing wrong with the original M16 and M16A1, with the right ammo and with good magazines.

View All Quotes

Truly good magazines didn't exist until the GWOT era, at least not 30 rounders.

Originally Posted By brownbomber:

Why do you think the M16 is dependent on CNC machining?  Its part geometry is very simple compared to the M1 and M14.

Because that's how they were designed to be built.

CNC machining in the manufacture of firearms was still a new thing, and in fact only a handful of countries were capable of it at the time.

Today of course its trivial to produce them both cost effectively and to a high quality standard, but it was asking a LOT of manufacturers in the past, especially in a rushed mass production context like what happened during Vietnam.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:36:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stir_Fry] [#34]

I do not own an M1A, but have read a fair amount about what it required to get them to shoot at known distance matches and the like. Doesn’t seem like a bedded NM M1A is the kind of gun that maintains that level of precision when banged around on a side by side or horse around the property. If Gun Jesus’ statements were correct, the M14 was a 5-6MOA rifle. How many more hundreds of accurate yards are you getting from a rack grade M14 with irons and 147gr FMJ compared to an AKM and steel cased 123gr FMJ?

Happy to hear from those who have accurized M1As and used them in the field for extended periods of time. The Vendiagram of M1A owners and action sports shooters doesn’t appear to overlap much though, so I’m not sure how many folks have done both.

ETA: I’ll own an M1A eventually and do a MSG Shugart clone build to go with my MSG Gordon build.
View Quote

Randall David Shughart was an SSG at the time of his death, and was promoted to SFC posthumously.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:54:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Stir_Fry:

Randall David Shughart was an SSG at the time of his death, and was promoted to SFC posthoumsly
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stir_Fry:

Randall David Shughart was an SSG at the time of his death, and was promoted to SFC posthoumsly

Thank you for the correction.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:03:10 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Properly built USGI mags were good unless damaged. The problem is that they were built as a nearly disposable item and with hard use could become unreliable.

We used to have a list of the USGI mag manufacturers, which were good and which were not.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:18:21 PM EDT
[#37]

LRB is awesome.

View Quote

On my bucket list
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:26:31 PM EDT
[#38]
It would have been a bad ass rifle in WW2....

It was pretty much outdated once the STG-44 and AK47 came along. And just look at the thing, it screams the mentality of America's Fetishism with the myth of the single rifleman picking off hordes of enemy from long range.

At the end of the day though, it worked out for us. Because it allowed a revolution in which was us going to 5.56 and the M16. If not for that, we'd probably be still using a 7.62 main battle rifle as standard issue.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:31:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
It would have been a bad ass rifle in WW2....

It was pretty much outdated once the STG-44 and AK47 came along. And just look at the thing, it screams the mentality of America's Fetishism with the myth of the single rifleman picking off hordes of enemy from long range.

At the end of the day though, it worked out for us. Because it allowed a revolution in which was us going to 5.56 and the M16. If not for that, we'd probably be still using a 7.62 main battle rifle as standard issue.
View Quote

That's an interesting proposition...

Do we think 7.62 battle rifles would have hung around once 5.56 was available if the M14's development and deployment hadn't been so rough?

Vietnam was still going to happen, and has been noted, other nations that were there also swapped out the FAL for M16s.

My guess is that we'd have still dropped 7.62 rifles for every man while in VN.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#40]

Properly built USGI mags were good unless damaged. The problem is that they were built as a nearly disposable item and with hard use could become unreliable.

We used to have a list of the USGI mag manufacturers, which were good and which were not.
View Quote

Vintage AR magazines of any kind just weren't that good compared to most of its contemporaries, a significant flaw in the system that wasn't fixed until the 21st century.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#41]

CNC machining in the manufacture of firearms was still a new thing, and in fact only a handful of countries were capable of it at the time.

Today of course its trivial to produce them both cost effectively and to a high quality standard, but it was asking a LOT of manufacturers in the past, especially in a rushed mass production context like what happened during Vietnam.
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By brownbomber:

CNC didn't exist at the time, and NC was in its infancy.

There is nothing particularly outrageous about the part geometry of the M16 components.  The M14 parts are a hell of lot more complex.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 3:43:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By DarkLordVader:
That is a great video.  The title should have read "M14 the Worst service rifle PROGRAM ever."   The rifle is awesome if you look at in as a improved Garand, but it was the wrong choice since at the time there were better options.  The fact that an Air Force general selected the next Army rifle for the next 60+ years shows how far the Army had its head up its ass.  McNamara made the right choice of turning S.A. into a museum, since it already was one, producing relic arms.  The M14 decision parallels the polish cavalry at the start of WW2.  Too much pride and tradition, and too little sense for what was coming.

I love shooting my M1A, like many other rifles designed up to 60-100 years ago.  But as others have said, it would not be my first choice if my life depended on it.
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 4:07:37 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

The M16 was adopted in 1964. The M16A1 showed up a whopping 3 years later in 1967.

Starting in 1967, how many of the world's service rifles would you no-BS choose over a M16A1?

The AUG and the FNC showed up in the late '70s, and those are at best debatable.

The SG 550 showed up in 1990. This is also debatable.

The M4 carbine showed up in 1994, and it's basically been king ever since.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:14:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By GenYRevolverGuy:

The M16 was adopted in 1964. The M16A1 showed up a whopping 3 years later in 1967.

Starting in 1967, how many of the world's service rifles would you no-BS choose over a M16A1?

The AUG and the FNC showed up in the late '70s, and those are at best debatable.

The SG 550 showed up in 1990. This is also debatable.

The M4 carbine showed up in 1994, and it's basically been king ever since.
View Quote

The H&K 33, AUG, BM-59 and yes, the M14.

AK and VZ-58 if you want to include Combloc stuff.

There's a reason that the AR family, despite being on the market for so long and having the advantage of U.S. military acceptance, did not start to become a no brainer choice until well after the Cold War had ended.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:58:54 PM EDT
[#45]

There's a reason that the AR family, despite being on the market for so long and having the advantage of U.S. military acceptance, did not start to become a no brainer choice until well after the Cold War had ended.
View Quote

I mean it had a pretty strong usage in the Cold War. The the A2 didn’t get a lot of foreign buyers but the A1 was well traveled. Vietnam is still using the ones they captured in the 70s
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Of all of those only the AUG was ever a contender.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:08:18 PM EDT
[#47]

I mean it had a pretty strong usage in the Cold War. The the A2 didn’t get a lot of foreign buyers but the A1 was well traveled. Vietnam is still using the ones they captured in the 70s
View Quote

Vietnam either bought some from China or made their own or both. The M4 is why A2 sales were weak.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:17:08 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Odd, your choices didn't exactly get widespread acceptance. Except the AK, although a big part of that is that it was Soviet so every shithole nation got some.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:32:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

Vietnam either bought some from China or made their own or both. The M4 is why A2 sales were weak.
View Quote

They have a domestic industry to support the M-16s.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:13:36 PM EDT
[#50]
That’s the right call on their part.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top