Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:50:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Our country is fucked....

We're full Banana Republic now.

The scary thing is they're setting things up for a solution that is gonna be something/someone even worse (i.e. a Hitler, Putin, Xi) to come in and take over - cuz once a true democracy is lost, all that ensues is dictator...war lord, thug, etc. that comes in and kicks out the current regime.

Annnnd, who's gonna save us?

There was a time America was the Superman everyone looked up to, to come in and save them from the Booogey Dictator...but now that America's compromised, who's gonna save America?

Makes me think of the 'Who's gonna watch the Watchmen' type thingy...Idk.
View Quote

Didn't we fight a revolution over this kinda "the law is what I say it is" bullshit?

WTF?!?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I’ve seen simple single count felony cases with the usual suspects get continued for years by public defenders.

This is a complex, high profile, multi-felony case against a presidential candidate in a high stakes election and it can’t get continued by big shot lawyers? There’s got to be tens of thousands of pages of discovery. This is absolutely election interference of the highest order.

If you don’t understand this and aren’t outraged by it, you’re either stupid or blinded by hate for Trump.
View Quote

100% spot on!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:56:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Trump has already stated he wants to take the stand to testify under Oath in this case.

Trump's legal team must be rolling their eyes to the back of their heads over that one.

Like every defendant, Trump has the RIGHT to remain silent
Trump just does not have the ABILITY to remain silent...

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Keep him in court.  The quieter he is, the better he will do.

Trump has already stated he wants to take the stand to testify under Oath in this case.

Trump's legal team must be rolling their eyes to the back of their heads over that one.

Like every defendant, Trump has the RIGHT to remain silent
Trump just does not have the ABILITY to remain silent...

Bigger_Hammer

If he didn't speak, the leftist liars would speak for him.

Just like n_ts do.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:03:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How in the hell can the judge remain on this case?

His daughter has worked on political stuff for Adam Schiff and Kamaltoe Harris, and an anti-Trump group.  But he can still be the judge?  If nothing the appearance of a conflict of interest is huge.
View Quote

Wait, the truth is supposed to matter?

Which bullshit case is this?  I've lost track of all the different ways they are trying to bury him.  Supposedly deceiving the banks that didn't complain or lose money, or the "hush money", or the "interference" in elections, without actually interfering?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:28:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe Trump should miss a day, get the warrant issued, and arrange his arrest while speaking at a campaign event.

That would be a great illustration of election interference.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:32:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I can't believe these judges walk around in public without looking over their shoulders.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:41:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I can't believe these judges walk around in public without looking over their shoulders.

View Quote

It’s New York City. 90% voted for a pedophile. The never trumps don’t care about the country, they see a hero.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:47:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The scary thing is they're setting things up for a solution that is gonna be something/someone even worse (i.e. a Hitler, Putin, Xi) to come in and take over - cuz once a true democracy is lost, all that ensues is dictator...war lord, thug, etc. that comes in and kicks out the current regime.

There was a time America was the Superman everyone looked up to, to come in and save them from the Booogey Dictator...but now that America's compromised, who's gonna save America?

View Quote

LOL the F you smoking man? Nobody looks up to us. No one. EVERYone hates us, they resent us for being the big kid in the playground and resent our power and influence. They resent having to listen when we tell them to do things. They resent having to jump every time we say Frog. They want to be the ones dictating terms.

When we go down all of our so called allies will line up to kick sand in our face and say we deserved it / had it coming. Mark my words.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:07:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

FIFY He isn't criminal until convicted But I see you have joined the court of public opinion created by the MSM
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Requiring a criminal defendant to show up for his own trial. ToTaLlY uNpReCeDeNtEd.

FIFY He isn't criminal until convicted But I see you have joined the court of public opinion created by the MSM
He's charged with a crime.  That makes him a defendant in a criminal case a.k.a. a criminal defendant.

Quoted:
Requiring a criminal defendant to show up for his own trial. ToTaLlY uNpReCeDeNtEd.
Reasonableness is not allowed when Trump is involved.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:15:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:33:57 AM EDT
[#11]
We have two of our higher profile leftists in here already, and a few others. I'm surprised our #1 isn't here yet, usually would be within the first 2-5 posts.

It's too bad I'm not rich or famous. At this point I'd happily go live a quiet life in Switzerland and be content to wake up looking at the beautiful views of the countryside even if it meant giving up owning all my guns.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:36:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:08:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm curious why there isn't a very loud group of people having a protest in front of this guy's house that runs 24/7?
View Quote
Even if you could find that many New Yorkers who aren't squarely behind the judge, non-communists would be looking down the barrels of assault rifle armed SWAT teamsters and be gulaged most rikki tik.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:19:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Everyone needs a shirt from Hawaii for the sentencing hearing.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:28:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ooo ooo! I have an idea! How about we arrest these judges for their political ideological persecution which is not specified in the US Constitution as far as I can tell. Does the Venezuelan Bill of rights give them the authority to behave that way here? Not sure about that so we best protect ourselves and conduct an arrest to protect the United States.
View Quote

I support that
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:33:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well it is a court of law.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:53:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Right?  This aspect seems quite routine.  Wy should Trump get special privileges in this regard?  I know during my self-defense case if I had not shown up to court when required there would have been a warrant issued for my arrest absent some pretty convincing exigent circumstances and some great sweet-talking from my lawyer.

What is bullshit is the case in the first place.  Complete and utter BS with purely political motivations.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:00:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Right?  This aspect seems quite routine.  Wy should Trump get special privileges in this regard?  I know during my self-defense case if I had not shown up to court when required there would have been a warrant issued for my arrest absent some pretty convincing exigent circumstances and some great sweet-talking from my lawyer.

What is bullshit is the case in the first place.  Complete and utter BS with purely political motivations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The reason is in your second paragraph. It is a purely political persecution of the incumbent's opponent. If he is forced to appear in court for this sham trial then he can't campaign. You know all this, and so do the leftists who are cheering on this farce. To be clear, I am not calling you a leftist, I am simply saying you know all this.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 4:16:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
OK - this is the one where the falsification of business records must be in conjunction with another crime, yet no other crime was specified or charged.  Correct?
View Quote

If I recall this is the law they changed specifically to go after him and make it a felony in conjuction with fraud, to make it a felony when it was previously a misdemeanor. It was called "the dead case" in the DAs office and had been on the burner since 2017 up until the day after trump announced he was running for 2024.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 5:17:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 6:26:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Naw this is the one the prosecutors office dubbed the "zombie case" they knew about since 2017, the hush money case

"But by March 2021, prosecutors had struggled to settle on a legal theory for charging Trump in the hush money matter. They were concerned that charging him with felonies for falsifying business records might not hold up in court, according to Pomerantz. So it went “back into the grave,” he wrote."

Then came Bragg...
"The falsification of business records is, by itself, a misdemeanor under New York law, but it's a felony when it's done with the “intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.”

Bragg alleged that Trump "repeatedly and fraudulently falsified New York business records to conceal criminal conduct that hid damaging information from the voting public during the 2016 presidential election."

"During the election, TRUMP and others employed a ‘catch and kill’ scheme to identify, purchase, and bury negative information about him and boost his electoral prospects," Bragg alleged. "TRUMP then went to great lengths to hide this conduct, causing dozens of false entries in business records to conceal criminal activity, including attempts to attempts to violate state and federal election laws."

In 2019, federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York opted out of charging Trump related to the payments made to adult film actress Stormy Daniels and former Playboy model Karen McDougal. The Federal Election Commission also tossed its investigation into the matter in 2021.

They claim he did so to conceal or aid his election, they changed it to fit what they needed. To defraud the people....
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 6:58:41 AM EDT
[#22]
...political persecution without precedent.   The MSM and liberals should be proud.

Ruby Thewes might have something to say about this....something about  "....this world won't stand long...."
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:28:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:30:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Words mean things.

He's a defendant in a criminal trial. That's what makes him a criminal defendant, as opposed to being a civil defendant in the cases where he got sued in civil court.

I don't think the MSM made your trumpy bear a defendant in a criminal trial. I think that was the prosecutor who filed the charges and the judges or grand juries who bound the cases over for trial who did that.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:32:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Meh, it's an election year, the democrat-communists cannot run on their record, they have a wildly unpopular candidate, his running mate is an even more unpopular dumpster fire, and their only realistic hope is to hobble their opponent by any means necessary. Is anyone truly surprised by what's going on? This is who and what democrat-communists are. This is what they do. If they cannot beat their opponent, they will arrest him, subject him to show trials, and try to oust him from the election completely. Just like in other banana republics.

They must know the scale of the cheat required to install the potato in office for a second term is going to have to be so massive that it won't be possible to hide it. They would like to avoid that if possible.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:55:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:02:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Meh, it's an election year, the democrat-communists cannot run on their record, they have a wildly unpopular candidate, his running mate is an even more unpopular dumpster fire, and their only realistic hope is to hobble their opponent by any means necessary. Is anyone truly surprised by what's going on? This is who and what democrat-communists are. This is what they do. If they cannot beat their opponent, they will arrest him, subject him to show trials, and try to oust him from the election completely. Just like in other banana republics.

They must know the scale of the cheat required to install the potato in office for a second term is going to have to be so massive that it won't be possible to hide it. They would like to avoid that if possible.
View Quote

They're working on alternatives.

Full thread:

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:03:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I recall the 80s and reading about corrupt governments that would jail opposition and thinking "I'm glad this is America where that can't happen."    

Well, now it is.  These leftists are emboldened now.  Can you imagine a judge talking that way to Clinton or some other leftist?
View Quote

The Communists think now is the time.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:09:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Capital Cities - Kangaroo Court (Official)
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:20:42 AM EDT
[#30]
That is what lawyers are for. I listened to the true legitimate President Trump saying he can't even attend his son's graduation because of this bozo judge. I am sickened by all the left is doing.

So corrupt this kangaroo court is. It's obvious where the real election interference is coming from all along. Not the Russians but the democrats and their countless minions.

May they all rot in hell.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:25:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I sure hope not, not over an orange turd.
View Quote

On the contrary, it's not about an orange turd.
It's about you, me and everybody else in this country.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:30:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Gee...Trump being required to be in court like any other person being tried in criminal court.  Equal treatment under the law...
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:36:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

On the contrary, it's not about an orange turd.
It's about you, me and everybody else in this country.
View Quote

Hatred of the evil sunkist entity blinds them to everything, and what little cognitive ability they do possess is easily manipulated.  It's pathetic.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:54:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Gee...Trump being required to be in court like any other person being tried in criminal court.  Equal treatment under the law...
View Quote

The kicker is the fast tracked trial with no delay.  Every other major case takes years to make it through with constant delay.   However, Trump campaigned as being the candidate that supports law and order.  He now needs to follow through on the process as corrupted as it may be.  He can use that aspect to his benefit though, if he would succinctly point out the specific details of the corruption.  Trump is rarely succinct or specific but hopefully he figures out how to do that as every day he appears in court is a free press conference day for him as well.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:02:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

L O Fucking-L.  

A kangaroo court.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:05:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

L O Fucking-L.  

A kangaroo court.
View Quote

Maybe he can use that as his defense. He can full sovereign citizen in there. Stand up and chant and stuff. Lol
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:08:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

What is disturbing is how many people, even a lot on this website, are cheering it on and excited about it.

We are told Civil War would be horrible.   It would be, but I have a feeling  horrible is coming anyway.   You really think these people cheering Trump being politically prosecuted wouldn't cheer just as loud if their neighbor got politically prosecuted a couple of years from now for voting wrong, or saying the wrong thing?  

If this isn't what the beginning of really bad looks like for a country, I don't know what it would look like.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:21:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

What is disturbing is how many people, even a lot on this website, are cheering it on and excited about it.

We are told Civil War would be horrible.   It would be, but I have a feeling  horrible is coming anyway.   You really think these people cheering Trump being politically prosecuted wouldn't cheer just as loud if their neighbor got politically prosecuted a couple of years from now for voting wrong, or saying the wrong thing?  

If this isn't what the beginning of really bad looks like for a country, I don't know what it would look like.
View Quote

It’s all so tiring. No one is going to civil war for Trump. Trump won’t even go to civil war for Trump. He’s a fucking blowhard.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:46:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

If I recall this is the law they changed specifically to go after him and make it a felony in conjuction with fraud, to make it a felony when it was previously a misdemeanor. It was called "the dead case" in the DAs office and had been on the burner since 2017 up until the day after trump announced he was running for 2024.
View Quote

This also seems to be an ex post facto application of the law.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:48:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It's all so tiring. No one is going to civil war for Trump. Trump won't even go to civil war for Trump. He's a fucking blowhard.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's all so tiring. No one is going to civil war for Trump. Trump won't even go to civil war for Trump. He's a fucking blowhard.

He wasn't saying a civil war would break out over Trump. But at least you got to express your TDS by claiming that.

He is simply pointing out that political persecution is how a civil war would start.  You have the Feds declining to prosecute because there is no case so a corrupt state level DA created the case and it got assigned to a corrupt judge with an obvious conflict of interest.  The conflict of interest is financial and political.  Yet it is allowed.  Who the case is against doesn't matter, if people who disagree with you politically can railroad a person even with obvious bias, smear them daily in the media, and there are no repercussions at all; then that is where a Constitutional Republic based on the rule of law starts to fail.  Laws no longer matter, which we are seeing daily in Chicago, NY, the border, all the states that had illegal lockdowns, all the states that forced vaccinations, the states pushing "vaccine passports", sanctuary states, gun ban states ...etc.  By now it should be very obvious that those actually calling the shots do not care about "we the people", the constitution, rights or anything.  If you get in their way of the new progressive world order they are pushing for then they will sideline/eliminate you.  

The Judge's comments and the media coverage of them is how the left operates now.  Trump said he would appear at court and the Judge acted like he said "I am not showing up ".  Even though Trump said he would be there the Judge berated and threatened him for one reason, media headlines.  Now the MSM and social media can run the headlines of "Trump could be arrested for missing court" making it sound like Trump is guilty and trying to skip out on his court case because he feels he is above the law.  Social media is full of "no one is above the law" comments when it comes to Trump.  They ignore all the Dems acting above the law but that is what the left does.  

The left, media, and globalist leaders are doing the same thing to Elon Musk since he won't play their game.  They cut advertising, boycott, and daily there are headlines of "Twitter-X is failing", "Tesla is failing", "Elon could be arrested"....etc.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:53:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Found one!  Join date, post count.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:54:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It’s all so tiring. No one is going to civil war for Trump. Trump won’t even go to civil war for Trump. He’s a fucking blowhard.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The mistake you are making is you believe this is about him.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Is this the case where the prosecution demanded a fast and speedy trial?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:16:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Maybe he can use that as his defense. He can full sovereign citizen in there. Stand up and chant and stuff. Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

L O Fucking-L.  

A kangaroo court.

Essentially that is what Judge Merchan is doing.

Locking the court down in secrecy, not allowing Trump to protest against injustice and refusing to acknowledge his own bias and partisanship.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:16:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

L O Fucking-L.  

A kangaroo court.

Essentially that is what Judge Merchan is doing.

Locking the court down in secrecy, not allowing Trump to protest against injustice and refusing to acknowledge his own bias and partisanship.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:17:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The kicker is the fast tracked trial with no delay.  Every other major case takes years to make it through with constant delay.   However, Trump campaigned as being the candidate that supports law and order.  He now needs to follow through on the process as corrupted as it may be.  He can use that aspect to his benefit though, if he would succinctly point out the specific details of the corruption.  Trump is rarely succinct or specific but hopefully he figures out how to do that as every day he appears in court is a free press conference day for him as well.  
View Quote

Gag order
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:17:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gag order
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:52:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Keep him in court.  The quieter he is, the better he will do.
View Quote

Exactly. There are no mainstream voters in the country whose optimism has changed one bit since the last election, with the exception of minorities. All they are doing at this point is making the case to minorities that Trump is feeling their pain and can identify with them.

Let the butthurt flow, young Padawans….
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:52:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is it though?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:03:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He wasn't saying a civil war would break out over Trump. But at least you got to express your TDS by claiming that.

He is simply pointing out that political persecution is how a civil war would start.  You have the Feds declining to prosecute because there is no case so a corrupt state level DA created the case and it got assigned to a corrupt judge with an obvious conflict of interest.  The conflict of interest is financial and political.  Yet it is allowed.  Who the case is against doesn't matter, if people who disagree with you politically can railroad a person even with obvious bias, smear them daily in the media, and there are no repercussions at all; then that is where a Constitutional Republic based on the rule of law starts to fail.  Laws no longer matter, which we are seeing daily in Chicago, NY, the border, all the states that had illegal lockdowns, all the states that forced vaccinations, the states pushing "vaccine passports", sanctuary states, gun ban states ...etc.  By now it should be very obvious that those actually calling the shots do not care about "we the people", the constitution, rights or anything.  If you get in their way of the new progressive world order they are pushing for then they will sideline/eliminate you.  

The Judge's comments and the media coverage of them is how the left operates now.  Trump said he would appear at court and the Judge acted like he said "I am not showing up ".  Even though Trump said he would be there the Judge berated and threatened him for one reason, media headlines.  Now the MSM and social media can run the headlines of "Trump could be arrested for missing court" making it sound like Trump is guilty and trying to skip out on his court case because he feels he is above the law.  Social media is full of "no one is above the law" comments when it comes to Trump.  They ignore all the Dems acting above the law but that is what the left does.  

The left, media, and globalist leaders are doing the same thing to Elon Musk since he won't play their game.  They cut advertising, boycott, and daily there are headlines of "Twitter-X is failing", "Tesla is failing", "Elon could be arrested"....etc.

View Quote

Just another day in America brah. Whatcha gonna do? Ya know?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top