Goal posts have shifted quite a bit on this website

Not losing is the new winning
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:
Originally Posted By dorobuta:
He is not wrong.

But there is also no Guarantee he will with the U.S. helping him.

Goal posts have shifted quite a bit on this website

Not losing is the new winning

No, they are going to roll tanks on Moscow any day now. They are through the first line of mines and making good progress. Bakhmut can never fall. Ok it can fall a little. Putin is going to be killed by his own people. Plus he's sick and dying. The ghost of Kiev and the Odessa ass bandit.

They can win really guys! Day 300 of the 3 day war! They just need more us tax dollars so they can throw more 55 year old men into minefields covered by drones, snipers, attack helicopters and sighted artillery deploying mines behind them.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:26:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I keep waiting for him to be so angry he blurts out how corrupt the Bidens are.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:28:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kihn] [#3]
Originally Posted By snackle:
They don't have much chance of winning right now.

Sucks that zelensky sold Ukrainians out to nazis and the cia.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Normies lose again to authoritarian dreams.

Truthfully, it was oligarchs who decided to change things up, by not including the Eastern part of the country in their big plans. Western ones against the Eastern oligarchs.
Sucks to be them. I hope they can get out to Western Europe before the settlement is made.

"...when people rise up, should they not have an aim worthy of themselves? Should they be concerned with miserable shopping lists? The people have risen up, not to collect sugar, but to strike down the brigands"
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:28:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

I don't care if we support them for 20 more years. Killing Russians should be a priority for anyone who cares about civility and respecting borders. My God rain down Hellfire on V. Putin's bedroom at 3:00 a.m.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ARowner:
How many years do they want us to support them? 5 more? 15?

I don't care if we support them for 20 more years. Killing Russians should be a priority for anyone who cares about civility and respecting borders. My God rain down Hellfire on V. Putin's bedroom at 3:00 a.m.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:31:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Apec:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Apec:

Its a priority for other people's money and children.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:33:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Some_Beach:
WITH America's help they haven't done shit for two years. I'm tired of pissing away money on fruitless endeavors.
View Quote

Think you’re being a little disingenuous: a country vastly out numbered and outgunned has fought back the 2nd most feared army in the world. They have destroyed 50% of Russias armored vehicles and tanks, causing half a million casualties. All this with our outdated left overs.

We have spent almost 800billion a year for decades just to counter the Russian bear and these guys did what they did for a mere drop in the bucket of what we have spent. Consequently we only use our pretty toys to kill third world ROPers with no armor, air, or arty. Just saying
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:37:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Fighting a war of attrition against Russians, and bragging about trading 1:1 is not really a winning strategy. They needed 10:1 and the best they could do was 3:1 until they ran out of thier best troops. Sending 50 yr old men is not going to change that.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:37:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:
uh.. everyone has always known that Ukraine never had a snowball's chance in hell without  mostly foreign aid.
View Quote
People keep saying this but that's not what I remember.

I remember a lot of "LOL RuZZians are pussies" and "Leopards will fuck them up" and "IT'S HIMARS O'CLOCK!!" and "Poland could easily beat them" and other NAFO bullshit being posted here non-stop prior to the start of the Counteroffensive.

Nowadays only FadedSun and a few others still spout that nonsense, but it was common a year ago.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:39:06 PM EDT
[#9]
They never had a chance anyway!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:39:39 PM EDT
[#10]
He is not wrong.

View Quote

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:44:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By STRIKE504:

Are we responsible for stopping all the other genocides currently on going? Are you emotionally hysterical about the genocide in Burma, China, Ethiopia, South Sudan, and Syria as well?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By STRIKE504:
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Originally Posted By Explorer225:
Had we never intervened this nonsense would have already been over.
Yea, and Russia would be well into its genocide plans.  At least Arfcom is open about its support for that now.

Are we responsible for stopping all the other genocides currently on going? Are you emotionally hysterical about the genocide in Burma, China, Ethiopia, South Sudan, and Syria as well?

Damn well better be...
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:47:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tuco22] [#12]
Originally Posted By GarandM1:

I remember a lot of "LOL RuZZians are pussies" and "Leopards will fuck them up" and "IT'S HIMARS O'CLOCK!!" and "Poland could easily beat them" and other NAFO bullshit being posted here non-stop prior to the start of the Counteroffensive.

Nowadays only FadedSun and a few others still spout that nonsense, but it was common a year ago.
View Quote

I still think Poland is capable of hurting Russia, badly.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:48:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By RocketmanOU:

Pretty much.
View All Quotes
He is not wrong.

Pretty much.

And frankly Bidens slow rolling aid to them a little here a little there didnt help.   if Biden really wanted them to win he'd of kicked open the doors and given them enough shit to flatten half of occupied eastern  ukriane and part of westen russia but no.  There was too much hand wringing and drip drip drip.  

Now russia had had a time to spool up and get the China supply chains running.  If i were ukraine I'd focus on killing russias money maker...oil and gas.  They're gonna lose might as well make it hurt.  

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:49:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:
Not buying it. The takeover of crimea did not result in genocide or mass exterminations. They initially rushed Kiev to topple the government and achieve a quick result like they did in crimea. The idea that a genocide was coming next sounds made up.

I am going with the top dictionary definition here for Genocide btw, the deliberate killing of a large number of people to achieve ethnic cleansing. Probably what is going on is that you are using a UN definition that could include things like street names changing, then hoping to get the effect the dictionary definition of Genocide has.
View Quote

10 minutes of hate: Russian propagandists talk about Ukraine

There is plenty of video evidence of Russian officials discussing violations of Geneva Conventions as a matter of policy. Russian officials have confirmed their practice of forcibly removing children from Ukraine to Russia. Plenty of comments have been made by various Russian civil servants, Duma members, commentators, etc talking about needing to liquidate some number of Ukrainians in order to wipe out ALL existence of Ukraine as a nation, culture, and people. That's genocide no matter how you slice it. There's just no basis for people on the outside to say "there is no genocide!" If you cared to look, you could find plenty of articles discussing whether and how Russia is and intends to commit genocide in Ukraine. They've made no secret of their goal to literally erase the nation of Ukraine. "It's not genocide unless they slaughter every single Ukrainian" is a dumb argument.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:51:12 PM EDT
[#15]
I’m interested to know how those opposed to supporting Ukraine think a Russian victory will play out, especially now. I understand fearing for your sons, personally I have daughters but my future son in laws would be just as likely to be called up.

If Russia wins I see them making a play for Moldova, Georgia, and while they have pulled in new populations to draft from, with wartime production, convinced they beat NATOs weapons. This would be a Russia drunk on its own piss and excellence thinking they can take back more such as Lithuanian, Poland, and others.

Ukraine falling will not be the last country to fall, it is but a domino that will feed their war machine. It is very similar to Germany 1930s in my opinion. Putin is putting the band back together for a reason.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:52:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GarandM1] [#16]
Originally Posted By Kuhndog:

Think you're being a little disingenuous: a country vastly out numbered and outgunned has fought back the 2nd most feared army in the world. They have destroyed 50% of Russias armored vehicles and tanks, causing half a million casualties. All this with our outdated left overs.

We have spent almost 800billion a year for decades just to counter the Russian bear and these guys did what they did for a mere drop in the bucket of what we have spent. Consequently we only use our pretty toys to kill third world ROPers with no armor, air, or arty. Just saying
View Quote

LOL.  The supreme US commander in Europe just told the Senate that after two years of war, billions of dollars in military and financial aid, and supposedly crippling economic sanctions the Russian Army is now 15 % larger  than it was when the war started.

Not only that, but in his words it is "...larger, more lethal, and angrier with the West than when it invaded" and "...is on track to command the largest military on the continent" in addition to having built  "...a defense industrial complex capable of generating substantial amounts of ammunition and materiel in support of large scale combat operations."

Most concerning of all to Cavoli is the fact "...the Russian military in the past year has shown an accelerating ability to learn and adapt to battlefield challenges both tactically and technologically...and has become a learning organization that little resembles the chaotic force that invaded Ukraine two years ago."

So in light of these comments, what exactly did we get for all our money and trouble?  It seems to me all we did was kick a hibernating bear that is now mad as hell and looking to get revenge.

Or, to quote Isoroku Yamamoto: "I fear all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant, and fill him with a terrible resolve".
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:55:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

And frankly Bidens slow rolling aid to them a little here a little there didnt help.   if Biden really wanted them to win he'd of kicked open the doors and given them enough shit to flatten half of occupied eastern  ukriane and part of westen russia but no.  There was too much hand wringing and drip drip drip.  

Now russia had had a time to spool up and get the China supply chains running.  If i were ukraine I'd focus on killing russias money maker...oil and gas.  They're gonna lose might as well make it hurt.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:
He is not wrong.

Pretty much.

Agreed, the slow drip of aid was purposeful in my opinion. It was just enough that Ukraine wouldn’t sue for peace, and not enough to kick Russia in the teeth to make them pull back to Russia. In my opinion the purpose for this was to maximize the Russian casualties and material losses with little regard for Ukraine to win the war. I mean who thought given Ukraine 200 modern battle tanks was going to be a game changer after Russia was allowed to fortify defense in depth and leave air superiority with Russia.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#18]
They had no chance of winning since Day One.

But they pissed away of lot of lives and a lot of U.S. taxpayer money to argue otherwise.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:
The older guys on this forum didn't understand the US went full tilt in not only the Ukranian arms race but also the information space.

When YouTube and the mainstream media shows you nothing but Tier 1 Ukranian commandos fucking up Russians for breakfast you start to believe it.

It took a lot of research and due dillagence to get a grasp on what was actually going on in Ukraine; from the corruption to the battle lines big tech and the media have been in lock step
View Quote

US military hardware has consistently been little and late. Never enough to really make a big difference, and never in time to change anything. If we had gone "full tilt" from the beginning, Ukraine could have won in 2022. Instead, the West gave Russia time to mobilize, triple the number men in Ukraine, ramp up military industry, dig extensive defensive lines and create the worlds biggest minefields. In 2022, there was a window where victory was achievable. In 2024, Russia is pushing Ukraine and leaning forward hoping to see a collapse. Europe is justifiably getting more afraid of another 5-10 million refugees that will inevitably flee from the Russians who've loudly and repeatedly claimed that anybody who even says that Ukraine, Ukrainians, or a Ukrainian language should exist must be eliminated or "re-educated." Russia hasn't changed culturally from 1945 when they raped, murdered, and plundered their way across eastern Europe, and every Ukrainian knows it. Western folk have been able to ignore or forget it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:00:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:01:17 PM EDT
[#21]
LOL.  The supreme US commander in Europe just told the Senate that after two years of war, billions of dollars in military and financial aid, and supposedly crippling economic sanctions the Russian Army is now 15 % larger  than it was when the war started.

Not only that, but in his words it is "...larger, more lethal, and angrier with the West than when it invaded" and "...is on track to command the largest military on the continent" in addition to having built  "...a defense industrial complex capable of generating substantial amounts of ammunition and materiel in support of large scale combat operations."

Most concerning of all to Cavoli is the fact "...the Russian military in the past year has shown an accelerating ability to learn and adapt to battlefield challenges both tactically and technologically," he said, "and has become a learning organization that little resembles the chaotic force that invaded Ukraine two years ago." "

So in light of these comments, what exactly did we get for all our money and trouble?  It seems to me all we did was kick a hibernating bear that is now mad as hell and looking to get revenge.

Or, to quote Isoroku Yamamoto: "I fear all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant, and fill him with a terrible resolve".
View All Quotes

Think you're being a little disingenuous: a country vastly out numbered and outgunned has fought back the 2nd most feared army in the world. They have destroyed 50% of Russias armored vehicles and tanks, causing half a million casualties. All this with our outdated left overs.

Most concerning of all to Cavoli is the fact "...the Russian military in the past year has shown an accelerating ability to learn and adapt to battlefield challenges both tactically and technologically," he said, "and has become a learning organization that little resembles the chaotic force that invaded Ukraine two years ago." "

I agree with those points that they are bigger, stronger, and more adapted to combat now…. Now what do you think Russia is going to do with that army, and with a fresh 40 million added to their population? You think they’ll just stop with Ukraine? We slow rolled aid, we hampered ukraines ability to target Russia leaving their manufacturing base intact… and as a result they are combat tested and learned. Ukrainians also know the west let them die…. I bet they won’t be effective fighters in the new Russian army (sarcasm).
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:01:35 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

how about our border. remove your locks and open your doors.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:04:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By BikerNut:

But they pissed away of lot of lives and a lot of U.S. taxpayer money to argue otherwise.
View Quote

This. Nothing but fuckin' parasites that have the goods on our pedo potatus and his sick supporters.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:06:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Translated; Don't send my money to Israel, I'm very jealous.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Dragynn:

This. Nothing but fuckin' parasites that have the goods on our pedo potatus and his sick supporters.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dragynn:
Originally Posted By BikerNut:

Lot of dead parasites in Ukraine doing nothing apparently. I imagine many people thought the same thing of our revolution when France supported us… guess we were just a bunch of parasites too.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#26]
No one* ever gave a shit about Ukraine until the tv told them to give a shit about Ukraine.

*outside of corrupt politicians that need to launder tax dollars, get kickbacks on contracts, etc and lonely basement dwellers that couldn’t find a wife the old fashioned way.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:09:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Tuco22:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tuco22:

Some Russian foreign minister was spouting off about "adding" California, Alaska and Poland to the Russian empire the other day again, then saying it was wishful thinking............
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:11:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEDMbF-F4lo

There is plenty of video evidence of Russian officials discussing violations of Geneva Conventions as a matter of policy. Russian officials have confirmed their practice of forcibly removing children from Ukraine to Russia. Plenty of comments have been made by various Russian civil servants, Duma members, commentators, etc talking about needing to liquidate some number of Ukrainians in order to wipe out ALL existence of Ukraine as a nation, culture, and people. That's genocide no matter how you slice it. There's just no basis for people on the outside to say "there is no genocide!" If you cared to look, you could find plenty of articles discussing whether and how Russia is and intends to commit genocide in Ukraine. They've made no secret of their goal to literally erase the nation of Ukraine. "It's not genocide unless they slaughter every single Ukrainian" is a dumb argument.
View Quote

This is what I was expecting. Angry talk shows, the threat of a 30 year old ex-soviet government ceasing to exist, or soviet style programs to move people around to different areas. Calling it a genocide is supposed to invoke images of the holocaust. Ironically, the people in Kiev that Russia is supposedly plotting to genocide, were backing actual nazis trying to erase russian culture in donbas. so there is another genocide apparently.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:12:03 PM EDT
[#29]

I agree with those points that they are bigger, stronger, and more adapted to combat now…. Now what do you think Russia is going to do with that army, and with a fresh 40 million added to their population? You think they’ll just stop with Ukraine? We slow rolled aid, we hampered ukraines ability to target Russia leaving their manufacturing base intact… and as a result they are combat tested and learned. Ukrainians also know the west let them die…. I bet they won’t be effective fighters in the new Russian army (sarcasm).
View All Quotes

Western Europe takes war refugees. They need to abandon the shit that is Ukraine (politically and economically). Ukraine was a country of less than 45 million people before the start of the war. It's been mostly Ukrainians dying. And large numbers emigrating.

The EU is close to 500 million people. They, NATO, have nuclear-capable cruise missiles stationed in Romania and Poland with time to target (Moscow) in less than 10 minutes. Russia is having a hard time with Ukes who had to get aid from US/ EU to function up to where it is. So does your equation figure 12 EU cucks to 1 Uke in fighting capability? That's how Russia is going to overrun a nuclear capable Europe?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:12:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Bullshit. Europe could do it without a dime from the US. If they were actualy worried about Russia that is
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:13:15 PM EDT
[#31]

I agree with those points that they are bigger, stronger, and more adapted to combat now . Now what do you think Russia is going to do with that army, and with a fresh 40 million added to their population? You think they'll just stop with Ukraine? We slow rolled aid, we hampered ukraines ability to target Russia leaving their manufacturing base intact  and as a result they are combat tested and learned. Ukrainians also know the west let them die . I bet they won't be effective fighters in the new Russian army (sarcasm).
View Quote
At this point only large-scale commitment of NATO troops will save Ukraine.  And even then that's a big question mark, as most European NATO members are in no condition either militarily or economically or politically to fight a bloody war of attrition with a resurgent Russia.

Then we have to consider the condition of our own armed forces, which are down about 750,000 troops, thousands of planes, and hundreds of ships from the height of the Cold War, and are having trouble recruiting enough replacements for the people who can't wait to get out due to the incompetence and politicization of their commanders.

In my opinion, we couldn't have picked a worse time to scratch a Cold War itch left unsatisfied by the sudden collapse of the Soviet Union.  The NeoCons in the US government really screwed us over this time.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:14:44 PM EDT
[#32]
I’m interested to know how those opposed to supporting Ukraine think a Russian victory will play out, especially now. I understand fearing for your sons, personally I have daughters but my future son in laws would be just as likely to be called up.

If Russia wins I see them making a play for Moldova, Georgia, and while they have pulled in new populations to draft from, with wartime production, convinced they beat NATOs weapons. This would be a Russia drunk on its own piss and excellence thinking they can take back more such as Lithuanian, Poland, and others.

Ukraine falling will not be the last country to fall, it is but a domino that will feed their war machine. It is very similar to Germany 1930s in my opinion. Putin is putting the band back together for a reason.
View Quote

They won't have equipment or bodies to fight another war.  If they were as bad ass as you all seem to think they are they would have rolled over the ukes in 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:17:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:
Bullshit. Europe could do it without a dime from the US. If they were actualy worried about Russia that is
View Quote

Yep.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:17:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kihn] [#34]
View Quote

They are worried about keeping their Euro-commie govenment jobs and UN/ EU adjacent businesses, the ones that reward them handsomely for doing next to nothing but owning luxury items and going to expensive resturaunts and taking very nice vacations...

It's so gay it doesn't think it has to fight it's own fights. The ones it started...
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:20:02 PM EDT
[#35]
His 'winning' is retiring to one of his Swiss chalets with 8 figures in the bank. Probably sooner than most think.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:20:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kuhndog] [#36]
Originally Posted By Kihn:

Western Europe takes war refugees. They need to abandon the shit that is Ukraine (politically and economically). Ukraine was a country of less than 45 million people before the start of the war. It's been mostly Ukrainians dying. And large numbers emigrating.

The EU is close to 500 million people. They, NATO, have nuclear-capable cruise missiles stationed in Romania and Poland with time to target (Moscow) in less than 10 minutes. Russia is having a hard time with Ukes who had to get aid from US/ EU to function up to where it is. So does your equation figure 12 EU cucks to 1 Uke in fighting capability? That's how Russia is going to overrun a nuclear capable Europe?
View Quote

I just think an emboldened Russia will take any nation not in NATO on their border in the next 3-5 years after Ukraine is over with if not sooner. This emboldened Russia fresh off victories is likely to start some shit with NATO, that will bring in your sons and daughters. Nobody is dropping nukes… and the only nation with a semi effective military is Poland (but it loses in a numbers game, same as Ukraine) and France. Europe’s military are not effective as they’ve prioritized social programs thinking the USA is protection enough. Most countries in Europe would not rank in the top 10 of military powers if it wasn’t for their nukes. Russia has nukes too which kinda takes those options off the table.

Edit: to fix typos
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:20:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CoconutLaCroix] [#37]
Borders change all the time. History never ended and the borders we see now are not the borders that will exist for the rest of our existence.

Maybe in 50 years or so the Islamic Caliphate of Europe and the Nuevo Estados Unidos can work together to reconquer the lost Ukranian lands for the glory of the prophet, Inshallah
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:22:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kihn] [#38]

I just think an emboldened Russia will take any nation not in NATO on their border in the next 3-5 years after Ukraine is over with if not sooner. This emboldened Russia fresh off victories is likely to start some shit with NATO, that will bring in your sons and daughters. Nobody is dropping nukes… and the only nation with a semi effective military is Poland (but it loses in a numbers game, same as Ukraine) and France. Europe’s military are not effective as they’ve prioritized social programs thinking the USA is protection enough. Most countries in Europe would not rank in the top 10 of military power of it wasn’t for their nukes. Russia has nukes too which kinda takes those options off the table.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kihn:

I just think an emboldened Russia will take any nation not in NATO on their border in the next 3-5 years after Ukraine is over with if not sooner. This emboldened Russia fresh off victories is likely to start some shit with NATO, that will bring in your sons and daughters. Nobody is dropping nukes… and the only nation with a semi effective military is Poland (but it loses in a numbers game, same as Ukraine) and France. Europe’s military are not effective as they’ve prioritized social programs thinking the USA is protection enough. Most countries in Europe would not rank in the top 10 of military power of it wasn’t for their nukes. Russia has nukes too which kinda takes those options off the table.

Well, there's that NATO article 5 thingy. The whole mess hangs on it.
Putin would have to be really retarded to jump. And he knows it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:25:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Yea, and Russia would be well into its genocide plans.  At least Arfcom is open about its support for that now.
View All Quotes

With the flood of military age males coming across our border you're worried about Russia?
I could give a shit what Russia is doing. Until we get our house in order nothing and I mean nothing else should be of any concern to the American people.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:26:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Should have found different bed mates, asshole.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:27:15 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote
But the GDP of EU nations is only 10x that of Russia's. How could they possibly afford to halt the bear on their own?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:27:22 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:29:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:

Some of us are under 40 and have a lot of life left to live. We dont want this shit anymore. No more US tax dollars. No more aid.

Same goes for Israel.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:

Some of us are under 40 and have a lot of life left to live. We dont want this shit anymore. No more US tax dollars. No more aid.

Same goes for Israel.

I'm 43 and don't want this shit anymore.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:31:07 PM EDT
[#44]
I wish that little midget prostitute would piss off.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:33:21 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

True and a lot more Ukrainians would still be around. There is the idea that they can't negotiate or end the conflict because of the Genocide boogie man, and then it turns out they don't even mean a genocide where the ukrainians die. But that argument itself is what is being used to round them up and send them to get killed. Pretty messed up
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:34:14 PM EDT
[#46]
in other news, rain is wet.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:38:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Same with veitnam  50 years ago, they were never supposed to win.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:52:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:
This is what I was expecting. Angry talk shows, the threat of a 30 year old ex-soviet government ceasing to exist, or soviet style programs to move people around to different areas. Calling it a genocide is supposed to invoke images of the holocaust. Ironically, the people in Kiev that Russia is supposedly plotting to genocide, were backing actual nazis trying to erase russian culture in donbas. so there is another genocide apparently.
View Quote

Sure thing, Vlad. Nazis were genociding Russians in Donbas.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:53:48 PM EDT
[#49]

Agreed, the slow drip of aid was purposeful in my opinion. It was just enough that Ukraine wouldn’t sue for peace, and not enough to kick Russia in the teeth to make them pull back to Russia. In my opinion the purpose for this was to maximize the Russian casualties and material losses with little regard for Ukraine to win the war. I mean who thought given Ukraine 200 modern battle tanks was going to be a game changer after Russia was allowed to fortify defense in depth and leave air superiority with Russia.
View Quote

You're closer to the truth than most of the Super Stars in the Uke thread.  No one calling the shots gives a flying fuck about what they consider mongrel, Slavic dogs alternatingly slaughtering and shitting on each other.  The Ukeincels saying "everyone knew this from the beginning" is fucking hilarious.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:55:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Ukebros popped in yet to guaranty this is Russian propaganda?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top