Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:29:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Well he’s got no chance anyway. All aid is gonna do is kill more people on both sides and waste our money.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:40:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ms_guns:
Well he’s got no chance anyway. All aid is gonna do is kill more people on both sides and waste our money.
View Quote

If it kills just one more orc, it’s all worth it.  Right?

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:48:56 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

Never had a chance. Ukraine aid is just another Biden money laundering operation.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Alacran:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alacran:

I’m not sure why I’m supposed to be giddy about dead Russians. No Russian ever did anything to me.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:52:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

People on this site?

Absolutely.

Someone was stating they wanted the holdomor back.

In general? There are numerous statements from Russian officials who say that (and others)
View Quote

I don’t want them to die. I just want them to lose already so we can stop throwing good money after bad.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:55:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#6]
Originally Posted By OscarD:

I don’t want them to die. I just want them to lose already so we can stop throwing good money after bad.
View All Quotes

The mass graves, torture chambers, and legitimate goon squads in Russian occupied zones say what?

Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

What diplomatic solution? Why would Russia negotiate or accept a partial victory when they have a clear path to complete victory through military means? I've asked this many times without a good answer, and the answer gets even farther out of reach over time: how can Putin be induced to negotiate anything other than a Ukrainian surrender?

Even if there were an answer to that question, here's another one that's hard to answer: what could possibly guarantee security for a rump Ukraine in the future? The simple answer is NATO membership for rump Ukraine, but how could you get Putin to accept that?

There is ZERO basis for a diplomatic solution at this point in time. Everybody knows that it only means a total Ukrainian surrender. So let's ask the question the other way: how could you induce Zelensky to surrender?

/thread
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:06:32 PM EDT
[#7]

The mass graves, torture chambers, and legitimate goon squads in Russian occupied zones say what?

View Quote

Don’t know, don’t care. That’s a Ukrainian problem to sort out.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:09:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Never had a chance to begin with. He should go back to playing the piano with his dick lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:11:37 PM EDT
[#9]

/thread
View Quote

And the ghost of Kiev lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#10]
This only ends with a Ukrainian defeat on some level.

As of now it only matters how much globalists can send to their far left activists in other countries.

That's where these billions are going after they buy their yachts and villas in western countries as they plot their mass migration elsewhere.

Just saw how over 3 billion of the latest funds goes towards mass migration in western countries. Nothing to do with Ukraine. Look it up.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Dano556x45mm:

And the ghost of Kiev lol
View Quote

Ghost of Kiev caused Russians to flee Kyiv and norther Ukraine

View Quote

It’s an everyone problem since we agreed to help them should they get invaded.

Originally Posted By VeryAverage:

Send yourself. Why aren’t you doing your part?

Just getting paid by the taxpayer, while also wanting to send more of the taxpayer money over to foreigners.

You could either try contributing to this country, or at least go contribute to your favorite country and serve Comrade Z.
View Quote

Current military are totally allowed to leave and go partake in another nations’ service.

However…I’ve been to the border.

Have you?

The border is the most pressing “issue” America faces. What have you done about it?

Should you have to? No. You pay taxes. So do I. My point in bringing it up is the hypocrisy where folks demand others go get personally involved with their cause while not getting involved in their own

@veryaverage

Originally Posted By ThreadKiller:

Well when he runs out of soldiers willing to die for a lost cause for one. That's when he leaves the country with his cash to go live in Switzerland and the Ukrainians that are left are forced to deal with the aftermath of surrender.
View Quote

@broomslayer any idea when that will happen?

The last 2 predictions I’m aware of by the pro Russian posters here never panned out.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:13:56 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Funny, I don’t recall anyone asking me. What treaty did we sign with them?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:54:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#13]
The Uke bros keep talking about a non-existent deal where they think the US ever agreed to help them

They refer to the Budapest Memorandum but. No where does it say USA will defend or help them if they were invaded
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:08:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#14]

It’s an everyone problem since we agreed to help them should they get invaded. ...

View Quote

Absolute bullshit. Why lie?

Please show us the proof America ever promised to help them if they get invaded.

America promised to not invade or nume them and to turn to the UN to let the UN sort it out.

You are a liar until you an easily.point out where the US agreed to aid them in an invasion. Or are you just grossly misinformed of deal Clinton brokered
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:18:40 PM EDT
[#15]
US Aid passed, but somehow Zelensky's guys are still on the run and towns are falling like dominoes. Maybe 60 billion was not enough money?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#16]

Current military are totally allowed to leave and go partake in another nations’ service.

Have you?

The border is the most pressing “issue” America faces. What have you done about it?

Should you have to? No. You pay taxes. So do I. My point in bringing it up is the hypocrisy where folks demand others go get personally involved with their cause while not getting involved in their own

@veryaverage

The last 2 predictions I’m aware of by the pro Russian posters here never panned out.
View All Quotes

Have you?

@veryaverage

Have you?

@veryaverage

If the land mass known as Ukraine today turns into Russia tomorrow…my life won’t be impacted in the slightest, same for everyone else in this board. If I didn’t log into arfcom for a month, I wouldn’t even know it happened. So it’s not my problem. It’d only be a problem for internet virtue signalers who haven’t sacrificed a damn thing for their precious cause, but still need the dopamine rush of virtuous virtue signaling.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:35:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Thread became a salt mine.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:23:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

I spent most of my life living when Ukraine was under the boot of Russia. Nothing changes for us regardless if Ukraine is free or controlled by Russia
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:15:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:
US Aid passed, but somehow Zelensky's guys are still on the run and towns are falling like dominoes. Maybe 60 billion was not enough money?
View Quote

Spoiler alert:

It will never be enough money.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:30:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheJudgeHolden] [#20]
Russia population - 145 million

Ukraine population - 38 million

Russia GDP - 2.24 trillion

Ukraine GDP - 160 billion

The die was cast from the start, they were never going to "win" no matter how much taxpayer money we throw at them. Only lose slower.

The best thing they can hope for is to lose 90% of their MAM population which will quickly be replaced by Russian immigrants and foster a multi generational insurgency which will be a minor thorn in Russia's side for years to come.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:04:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By TheJudgeHolden:

The die was cast from the start, they were never going to "win" no matter how much taxpayer money we throw at them. Only lose slower.

The best thing they can hope for is to lose 90% of their MAM population which will quickly be replaced by Russian immigrants and foster a multi generational insurgency which will be a minor thorn in Russia's side for years to come.
View Quote

Israeli population in 1948-806k

Arab powers population: Much, much more.

Who won?

Iranian population in 2024: 82 million

Israeli population in 2024: 9 million.

Who still exists today?

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:56:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: borderpatrol] [#22]
Originally Posted By TheJudgeHolden:

View Quote

Ukraine has already proven they can fight the Russians. Their current equipment is a joke compared to NATO standards. The EU and NATO are waking up to the fact that Russia is just starting their march westward. For the pittance we just gave them, compared to our military budget and especially compared to our GDP, Russia is going to feel some pain. The only reason NATO was ever formed was because Russia was such an asshole after WWII.

Once ATACMS, F-16's, more IFV's, millions of arty rounds, more recruits, glide bombs, 1700 SCALPS and whatever else enters the fray, Russian losses will mount. The Kerch bridge will be no longer. There is no reason to believe we won't be providing Tomahawks. Russia is being an asshole again, it's about time our eighty-years of investment paid off.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:00:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#23]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:
Once ATACMS, F-16's, more IFV's, millions of arty rounds, more recruits, glide bombs, 1700 SCALPS and whatever else enters the fray, Russian losses will mount. The Kerch bridge will be no longer. There is no reason to believe we won't be providing Tomahawks. Russia is being an asshole again, it's about time out eighty-years of investment paid off.

View Quote

Where is all this coming from? And when? At this point these claims of "just wait until X system gets there, the game will change" are pretty much played out.

1700 SCALPS? Tomahawks? lol.  Where did you hear this nonsense?  I doubt there are anything close to 1700 SCALPS in existence right now, and there is zero chance of the US divesting long range cruise missiles. Zero.

We could give them a hundred F16's right now and it would do nothing.  They have something like 12 pilots still in training and a handful still in the queue waiting to start their yearlong pipeline.

Are we going to start growing Ukrainian soldiers too?  Where are these "more recruits" coming from?

I guess if we're just making shit up an aircraft carrier or two would definitely help out as well.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:04:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

Ukraine has already proven they can fight the Russians. Their current equipment is a joke compared to NATO standards. The EU and NATO are waking up to the fact that Russia is just starting their march westward. For the pittance we just gave them, compared to our military budget and especially compared to our GDP, Russia is going to feel some pain. The only reason NATO was ever formed was because Russia was such an asshole after WWII.

Once ATACMS, F-16's, more IFV's, millions of arty rounds, more recruits, glide bombs, 1700 SCALPS and whatever else enters the fray, Russian losses will mount. The Kerch bridge will be no longer. There is no reason to believe we won't be providing Tomahawks. Russia is being an asshole again, it's about time our eighty-years of investment paid off.

View Quote

Hopefully most of them are the trans/uke flag waving liberals from the US.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:56:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Spoiler alert:

View All Quotes

Spoiler alert:

The spoiler was just in time
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:42:26 AM EDT
[#26]
61 billion is a drop in the bucket for what it would take to beat Russia, and then there are the numbers of attrition that you can't buy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:16:40 AM EDT
[#27]

The spoiler was just in time
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/586072/reuters_jpeg-3201731.JPG
View Quote

Imagine if Russia simply stopped the war and fighting to the last Tuvan and Bashkortostan male.

No money needed
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:31:26 AM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Sir this is a wendys.

FS:
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:36:31 AM EDT
[#29]
He is right. If they lose to Russia, the slaughter will just begin. It will be genocide like no one has seen since Mao.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:39:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:
uh.. everyone has always known that Ukraine never had a snowball's chance in hell without  mostly foreign aid.
View Quote

If you don't fight for freedom you won't live at the hands of Putin either.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:40:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Riter:
Surrender then.
View Quote

Would you, knowing you'd be executed?
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:43:13 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Kill all the Orcs you can while you can. That will just be half a million we won't have to kill later.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:46:48 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Why listen to you, if you won't fight for your freedom?
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:48:37 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Thanks, I guess.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:50:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Dano556x45mm:
Never had a chance to begin with. He should go back to playing the piano with his dick lol
View Quote

A lot of "experts" said that during our War for Independence, and they were totally wrong. We didn't do it alone either.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:52:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

A lot of "experts" said that during our War for Independence, and they were totally wrong. We didn't do it alone either.
View Quote

"The color revolution backed by the French deposed the legitimate government of the colonies! King George wasn't so bad! Madam Nuland was behind it!"

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:56:10 AM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:
uh.. everyone has always known that Ukraine never had a snowball's chance in hell without  mostly foreign aid.

Is Putin in the room with you right now? Say 3 Hail Bidens and turn on cnn and he will leave you alone.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:01:43 AM EDT
[#38]

Kill all the Orcs you can while you can. That will just be half a million we won't have to kill later.
View All Quotes

Any day now the orkz will be crawling over the Smoky mountains…unless Lord Z smites them all with his mighty sword (paid for by US taxpayers of course).
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:05:21 AM EDT
[#39]
He is right. If they lose to Russia, the slaughter will just begin. It will be genocide like no one has seen since Mao.
View Quote

An earlier post said Ukraine has 38 million people.

If so, how many millions would russia kill by starvation?

How long is this expected to take, or are they going to drag it out?

How many by execution?

Will this be just from state initiated "investigations?"

Are neighbors, the victim's children, or Karens' allowed to submit to the state's hit lists.

This is a softer Russia than the Soviets that lost out to China in the last centuries genocide games.

I do not think Putin has it in him to top China this century.

China out in the lead, is running concentration camps filled with Chinese Uyghurs and the west seems to have no fucks to give.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:10:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Tuco22:
Thread became a salt mine.
View Quote

It's kind of depressing how blind people are to what is really happening.

Sucks for Ukraine, being a pawn in the global game of chess just means you are going to be sacrificed. Unless you're on the take....
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:13:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Techsan02:

Any day now the orkz will be crawling over the Smoky mountains…unless Lord Z smites them all with his mighty sword (paid for by US taxpayers of course).
View Quote

I don't think anyone will be laughing when hoards of orcs are pouring across the border to invade america. Right now our border is safe from the orc hoards, but only because they're being kept at bay in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:19:14 AM EDT
[#42]

I don't think anyone will be laughing when hoards of orcs are pouring across the border to invade america. Right now our border is safe from the orc hoards, but only because they're being kept at bay in Ukraine.
View Quote

What about the hoards of orcs pouring over our own border from the south?

Our border matters.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:22:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Frank762:

What about the hoards of orcs pouring over our own border from the south?

Our border matters.
View Quote

yep, thats the joke. The latest aid package did allocate another $300 million to fund Ukraine's border guard service though
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:23:47 AM EDT
[#44]
At least someone's border is being funded.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:30:11 AM EDT
[#45]

yep, thats the joke. The latest aid package did allocate another $300 million to fund Ukraine's border guard service though
View Quote

We spend around 30 billion on the border every year.

Is that not enough?

There's a bit of a difference between the Ukraine and Border issues.

There are no tanks and military forces crossing the border in the south.

There are tanks and actual soldiers crossing the border in Ukraine.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:32:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Did we care this much during the Iran v Iraq war? Because that’s what this is. Two non NATO, former enemies, fighting. I’m struggling to find fucks to give.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:34:07 AM EDT
[#47]

Is that not enough?

View All Quotes

Is that not enough?

If only we used the same tactics to defend our border as Ukraine uses to defend theirs. We could solve the US border issue in no time if politicians actually wanted to.

The invasion of the southern border has caused way more damage to the USA than the invasion of the uke border has caused to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:38:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Techsan02:

If only we used the same tactics to defend our border as Ukraine uses to defend theirs. We could solve the US border issue in no time if politicians actually wanted to.

The invasion of the southern border has caused way more damage to the USA than the invasion of the uke border has caused to Ukraine.
View Quote

Different problems require different solutions. Tying the two as the same thing is not factual nor remotely correct. Your advocacy of a one size fits all is as useful as using KY lubricant for mack truck engine oil.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:47:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Frank762] [#49]

Is that not enough?

View Quote

No it is not enough!

I do not know how the 30 billion is being spent but it is not working.

The difference is that it is our border and I want machine guns and tanks and helicopter gunships and mines and mortars and bombs and rockets and snipers and razor wire protecting our borders too!

If one does not agree, you are putting another country ahead of America.

And a liar.

And a traitor.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:53:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#50]

Is that not enough?

View Quote

In 2021, there was a migrant crisis at the Polish border with a bunch of people trying to get in, and the Atlantic Council declared that this was "Hybrid Warfare" by belarus. So they agree migrant invasions are warfare.

While that $30 billion is obviously not protecting Americans from what pro-ukraine think tanks can consider a form of warfare, why would we send twice that amount to someone else's war?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top