[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nophun:
conibear 220 will do
View Quote
And bait with marshmallows.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:56:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Some old rags, gallon of gas and a shovel.  Hell, propane and hobby rocket motor ignitors works too but it is hard on plywood you need to put over the holes to keep the gas in and give it time to permeate.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:01:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I seen a video on YouTube where s guy pumped propane into the hole then ignited it and it blew up the entire underground tunnel network.
Pocket Gophers being blown away by the Rodenator Pro
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:05:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Uh... Try putting a .22lr in his heart lol
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:09:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AnalogKid] [#6]
Originally Posted By PredatorWhacker:
22-250 has always worked for me.
View Quote

Where I'm living now, the preferred platform is my T/C Encore with 15" 22-250 barrel. It's topped with a 2-8x Leupold handgun scope. 40-50gr Amax and Vmax seems to be the optimal weight range and type for piggin' with this setup.

For shots off the bench, the cheapest AR upper I have is ironically the most accurate. 20" long, 1" Dia and chambered for 223. 1:8 twist. Likes 60gr and under. Topped with the Hubble telescope, so I can see to shoot the fleas off its ears before I kill the groundhog.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:11:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Not  conventional but ive taken a few with my 20 gauge turkey gun. 3” 4 shot with an extra full choke within 40 yards has worked surprisingly well
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:13:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 19ontheslide:
Hire a sexy young female groundhog to dress all slutty and have her go into the hole under some pretense, like her boyfriend just threw her out of his Camaro right next to the hole and she just needs a place to stay for a few days. Then have her convince the male groundhog that she really likes his anime library and fantasy sword collection and that she also prefers ARs in .300 Blackout. Then have her continue to deepen their relationship over a period of several months until he finally brings her to his mom's place to introduce his new girlfriend, then when they get back to his hole have her reveal that the whole thing has been a grift and she faked all of her hogasms and that she's leaving him for a skunk with a huge smelly dong. Once you see her leave the hole just drop a handful of barbituates and a six-pack of beer. He'll solve the problem himself.
View Quote
Source for young slutty female gophers? Is there an app for that?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:42:29 AM EDT
[#9]
You come to a site named ar15.com and ask how to kill a groundhog?  

A little research would have shown that acceptable ways to dispatch the beastie are a Speed Queen washer to the head, drowning in beanless chili, or hurl a pit bull at it.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top