User Panel

Site Notices
Locked I love boobies (Page 3 of 7)
Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:45:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: QueenDeNile] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheLookingGlass:

My man, you don't know what you are missing because you don't know what you are missing.  They are like this wonderful squishy squeeze ball that have endless fun and opportunities. Think of a pair of human fidget spinners. That's what boobies are to me.   You gotta go out and experience a pair for yourself. You might even try the rest of the woman.  It's an experience you really can't accurately describe to someone who has yet to experience, but  it's worth it. Plus what do you have to lose?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:
Not gay, but I never really cared much about boobs. No personal experience with any myself, but just from seeing all the random pictures of women that you guys post I know that I don't like the big ones.

My man, you don't know what you are missing because you don't know what you are missing.  They are like this wonderful squishy squeeze ball that have endless fun and opportunities. Think of a pair of human fidget spinners. That's what boobies are to me.   You gotta go out and experience a pair for yourself. You might even try the rest of the woman.  It's an experience you really can't accurately describe to someone who has yet to experience, but  it's worth it. Plus what do you have to lose?
That made my tits hurt just reading this. Fidget spinners? Be kind to the girls. But seriously 556Cliff boobies are beautiful-a nice rack will catch my eye. They are art.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:46:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:49:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:52:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:53:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By redfish86:

We may not agree on football, but we certainly do agree on this.
View Quote

You're an OK guy, despite the dawg personality disorder.  

Hope you're doing well!
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:53:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
A reminder of CoC 9, before someone accidentally violates it

Any pics which are posted in GD are expected to be "G-rated" and NOT show such things as cleavage or excessively short skirts/shorts ...

... Bikini pics may ONLY be posted in the BOTD forum, and under the rules posted in that forum.
View Quote

Oh great, fun's over.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:53:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Chelsea Fans Channel Bloopers | Rory, Sophie & Jack

This is a fine pair.  I had it slowed down in a gif but not sure how to post a gif without a URL....
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:55:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By mattellis2:

Oh great, fun's over.

View Quote

We can still post beheading videos!
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:56:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Boobs always make me happy, wife doesn't seem to care if I'm happy lately
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:56:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:
You've been a member since 2003 and you haven't even procreated yet. It's a clear failure of the biological imperative. It's clearly had a negative impact on you.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:

Possibly, but if that's the case I can't say that it's had any real negative impact on me.
You've been a member since 2003 and you haven't even procreated yet. It's a clear failure of the biological imperative. It's clearly had a negative impact on you.

I'm actually repulsed by kids though. Not sure why anyone would want them. I probably wouldn't even consider dating unless I went in for a vasectomy first.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:59:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Any pics which are posted in GD are expected to be "G-rated" and NOT show such things as cleavage or excessively short skirts/shorts ...

... Bikini pics may ONLY be posted in the BOTD forum, and under the rules posted in that forum.
View Quote

**and Larueminati
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By mattellis2:

You're an OK guy, despite the dawg personality disorder.  

Hope you're doing well!
View Quote

DPD, love it!  I’ll have to have some shirts made for my fellow dawgs.

I do have to admit, It’s embarrassing how the bandwagon fools are jumping in.

Hope y’all are well also.

Go dawgs!
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:01:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
That made my tits hurt just reading this. Fidget spinners? Be kind to the girls. But seriously 556Cliff boobies are beautiful-a nice rack will catch my eye. They are art.
View All Quotes
Not gay, but I never really cared much about boobs. No personal experience with any myself, but just from seeing all the random pictures of women that you guys post I know that I don't like the big ones.

If they are a part of somebody I actually liked, sure. But if they are a part of anybody else, they just never catch my attention.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:02:03 AM EDT
[#14]

The Bellamy Brothers - "Boobs"

Rodney Carrington - Titties and Beer

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:07:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#15]
Originally Posted By Ronin76:

Man, life is just too short to go through it without even knowing what you are missing.

I get it that dating in the US is a dumpster fire kicked out of a trainwreck and I am glad I don't have to have anything to do with it. But there are plenty of other countries/cultures that aren't woke disasters like big swaths of the US. Do some homework and find a culture you are interested in, find a local community from that group, and start learning their language (there are boatloads of resources on line). It will improve your view of the world, expose you to new ideas, and give you access to a normal way to live. Along the way you'll probably meet some nice woman who changes your entire perspective on things.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ronin76:

Possibly, but if that's the case I can't say that it's had any real negative impact on me.

Man, life is just too short to go through it without even knowing what you are missing.

I get it that dating in the US is a dumpster fire kicked out of a trainwreck and I am glad I don't have to have anything to do with it. But there are plenty of other countries/cultures that aren't woke disasters like big swaths of the US. Do some homework and find a culture you are interested in, find a local community from that group, and start learning their language (there are boatloads of resources on line). It will improve your view of the world, expose you to new ideas, and give you access to a normal way to live. Along the way you'll probably meet some nice woman who changes your entire perspective on things.

I haven't ever dated, so it's not that I've been discouraged by American women. Though I am heavily discouraged by the idea, or even the mere thought of dating.

As far as women from other countries, I've never been attracted to Asians.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:12:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Coffin-Nail:

I would never sleep if I did that.
View Quote
Yep.  Going to sleep with a hard-on is quite difficult.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:13:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Blackbeard28:
I love boobs. I fall asleep every night cupping one of my wife's boobs.
View Quote

Really? When I tried that she kept me up all night
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:29:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:31:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:43:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ronin72] [#20]
Oh, I forgot to contribute...

Would not pull out
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:56:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#22]
I've watched this video a few times. Still don't know what a turnaround is.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:09:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Skg_Mre_Lght] [#23]

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:19:25 AM EDT
[#24]

My question has always been what do I have to gain? I have seen guys lose a lot for wanting women in their lives though. Not that that fact has been the main thing to dissuaded me, but it is something worth considering.

Really, the main dissuading factors for me have always been anxiety and just not seeing that many women as attractive (and that goes beyond just physical appearance)... If a woman isn't attractive to me then it's a non starter.
View Quote
Just be self aware. Anxiety is treatable. Lack of desire for sexual gratification is generally seen as dysfunctional. And, despite the rampant misogyny here, there can be many advantages to female companionship.

But if you've considered those things, and still are down on the female of the species, rock on.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:19:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#25]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
If someone says, "I like boobies"  ... this is an indicator they going gey.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:27:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DK-Prof] [#26]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:35:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DK-Prof] [#27]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:49:29 AM EDT
[#28]

If they are a part of somebody I actually liked, sure. But if they are a part of anybody else, they just never catch my attention.
View Quote

I don't typically click on threads that don't interest me; let alone keep posting in them for three pages...

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:52:31 AM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Oh well I'm clearly not as invested in the arts as you. Aging is not fun. I had perfect breast for about 55 years. To cope with gravity I just turned to admiring others. That's about it. Usually I have to bite my tongue and not whisper (you need a better bra).
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#30]

As far as women from other countries, I've never been attracted to Asians.
View Quote

Who said anything about Asians? Besides, the idea of learning an Asian language just to meet more Asian women isn't something I would recommend if you didn't already have a stack of other reasons to do it. The juice ain't worth the squeeze if you're just thinking about pussy.

There is all of South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Scandinavia, ..holy fcuk... lots of other places that are not going woke across the board where you could change your perspective on life.

My recommendation would be Italy. The language won't be that difficult for an English speaker and the traditional values can still be found. And the women are more than worthy of the effort.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:11:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Ah yes

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:21:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Karankawa:

No thank you. Anything less than D just seems like pedophilia to me. Same with shaved women. Gross.
View Quote

You had me at D and lost me at bush.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:34:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Healthy, straight men are naturally hard-wired to be attracted to the female human breast.

Many gay men enjoy the human female frame, too. They just aren’t attracted to it.

It’s God’s plan.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:41:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:43:12 PM EDT
[#36]

Hot take - I would have absolutely broken my dick off in Jan.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:47:20 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Not sure which is more gay, this or 556Cliff's post.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:56:03 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Bro, how is life worth living? You need to experience this in your life.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:01:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:05:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Attachment Attached File

This should instantly bring an image to mind.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:06:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Oh well I'm clearly not as invested in the arts as you. Aging is not fun. I had perfect breast for about 55 years. To cope with gravity I just turned to admiring others. That's about it. Usually I have to bite my tongue and not whisper (you need a better bra).
View Quote

Pics of formerly perfect breasts ?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:10:32 PM EDT
[#43]
My weather girl a few minutes ago…

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:12:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By 4q2:
Latina actress Raylene has a wonderful pair .  She is a talented actress , imo
View Quote

You win!

I did a google search.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:20:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DKUltra] [#45]
Originally Posted By 4q2:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/brownelledD-753.gif. Carry on . That is all .
View Quote
damn and beat like a redheaded step child.

That chick gained hella weight!

Do not go looking for her, you have been warned.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:21:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:22:16 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

FAGGOTRY
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By XDONX3:

To me shaved is more about cleanliness and smooth skin. No hair in your mouth either.
View All Quotes

No thank you. Anything less than D just seems like pedophilia to me. Same with shaved women. Gross.

To me shaved is more about cleanliness and smooth skin. No hair in your mouth either.
Sluts and whores shave because it's easier to clean the goo off!
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:26:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: timeless] [#49]
We have a strip club that offers steak,fries and drink for $12.
I can't even get a happy meal from a 300 pound gorilla for that.

I'm going to go check it out one of these days.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:28:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DKUltra:

FFS, who wants to see hair on a woman's parts below her eyebrows ? It's just gross AF.
Page / 7
Locked I love boobies (Page 3 of 7)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top