Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bondo:

Pics of formerly perfect breasts ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bondo:
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
Oh well I'm clearly not as invested in the arts as you. Aging is not fun. I had perfect breast for about 55 years. To cope with gravity I just turned to admiring others. That's about it. Usually I have to bite my tongue and not whisper (you need a better bra).

Pics of formerly perfect breasts ?

Can't believe it took over an hour for a pic request
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:51:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:56:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Wobblin-Goblin] [#3]
Originally Posted By RRA_223:

We can still post beheading videos!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RRA_223:
Originally Posted By mattellis2:
Oh great, fun's over.

We can still post beheading videos!

LOL. I understand the rule, but...lol.

And ETA: I heart this thread because I heart breasts, too. The guy who said he goes to sleep at night cupping his wife's breast(s) knows what's up.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:57:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By timeless:
We have a strip club that offers steak,fries and drink for $12.
I can't even get a happy meal from a 300 pound gorilla for that.

I'm going to go check it out one of these days.
View Quote

We used to have a computer software contractor that would go to a local strip club at lunch fairly frequently. We said he was the only one there really for the buffet and would probably ask one of the strippers if she could move her boobs out of the way so he could see if there was more wings at the buffet.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:04:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
A reminder of CoC 9, before someone accidentally violates it

Any pics which are posted in GD are expected to be "G-rated" and NOT show such things as cleavage or excessively short skirts/shorts ...

... Bikini pics may ONLY be posted in the BOTD forum, and under the rules posted in that forum.
View Quote

But remember kids, isis and cartel videos of beheadings and dismemberment are ok!
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:08:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Karankawa:

No thank you. Anything less than D just seems like pedophilia to me. Same with shaved women. Gross.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Karankawa:
Originally Posted By 67Firebird:

Some of us don't like that, unless they're quite small.

https://i.postimg.cc/T3MPCv2k/Ally-Dancing.gif

No thank you. Anything less than D just seems like pedophilia to me. Same with shaved women. Gross.

You need therapy
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:22:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Best boob song…

Wheeler Walker Jr. - "Drop 'Em Out" (Lyrics) | We Are Lyrics
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:40:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
Sluts and whores shave because it's easier to clean the goo off!
View Quote
You are just bitter because your female playmate refuses to shave.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:03:06 PM EDT
[#9]
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:07:56 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

this woman makes me regret not being a siamese twin
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:08:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:
Not gay, but I never really cared much about boobs. No personal experience with any myself, but just from seeing all the random pictures of women that you guys post I know that I don't like the big ones.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:34:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#12]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 4:21:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Not gay, but I never really cared much about boobs. No personal experience with any myself, but just from seeing all the random pictures of women that you guys post I know that I don't like the big ones.
View Quote

That negates your whole post. Infact, it pretty negates any post you ever made.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 5:37:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Pickle:

Not sure which is more gay, this or 556Cliff's post.
View Quote

Everything 556Cliff has written in this thread screams someone is in need of therapy.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 5:39:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Blackmore:

Heartbreakers?
View Quote

That she was but sadly some time ago she said fuck it I no longer care.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 5:43:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By CTM1:

Everything 556Cliff has written in this thread screams someone is in need of therapy.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 6:42:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Cute Milana Vayntrub dancing to "The Sign" by Ace of Base in Werewolves Within (2021) | Best Scene
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:05:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PA452] [#18]
Nvm
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:08:16 PM EDT
[#19]
That cinematic masterpiece is the first thing that popped into my head.  The vid also included some mighty fine gun play.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:12:48 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote
Are these about the right size?  Not implying you are gay or like trannies because you like tiny titties.  But.  You like tiny titties.  So maybe...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:13:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jm0502] [#21]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:16:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Slimcake:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZtpkjak3dE

This is a fine pair.  I had it slowed down in a gif but not sure how to post a gif without a URL....
View Quote

Damn fine.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:20:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By SparticleBrane:
I've watched this video a few times. Still don't know what a turnaround is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gCk9yBBOUo
View Quote

A turnaround is what you do when she walks by.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#24]
In for boobs
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By MMcCall:

https://i.imgur.com/Tzr4Bhd.png
View Quote

They are like bags of sand.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:27:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: noob5000000] [#26]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By _DR:
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
If someone says, "I like boobies"  ... this is an indicator they going gey.

https://i.postimg.cc/Wz3mgQYn/tenor.gif

I think what he meant was if someone says “I like boobies” rather than "I love boobies”, they might be a little ghey.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:39:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
A reminder of CoC 9, before someone accidentally violates it

Any pics which are posted in GD are expected to be "G-rated" and NOT show such things as cleavage or excessively short skirts/shorts ...

... Bikini pics may ONLY be posted in the BOTD forum, and under the rules posted in that forum.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:36:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#28]
Originally Posted By R2point0:
Just be self aware. Anxiety is treatable. Lack of desire for sexual gratification is generally seen as dysfunctional. And, despite the rampant misogyny here, there can be many advantages to female companionship.

But if you've considered those things, and still are down on the female of the species, rock on.
View All Quotes

My question has always been what do I have to gain? I have seen guys lose a lot for wanting women in their lives though. Not that that fact has been the main thing to dissuaded me, but it is something worth considering.

Really, the main dissuading factors for me have always been anxiety and just not seeing that many women as attractive (and that goes beyond just physical appearance)... If a woman isn't attractive to me then it's a non starter.
Just be self aware. Anxiety is treatable. Lack of desire for sexual gratification is generally seen as dysfunctional. And, despite the rampant misogyny here, there can be many advantages to female companionship.

But if you've considered those things, and still are down on the female of the species, rock on.

I think that's one of the big issues with my social anxiety is that I'm just too self aware. I need less self awareness. And I know that's not showing here, but in person it's pretty obvious... Online is the only socializing I do.

I've considered everything you brought up, I just haven't made any moves in getting any treatment for the anxiety. The anxiety is actually the thing that stops me from seeking any help in that area. Though I don't believe the anxiety issue has anything to do with how I feel about women. I think it's a separate issue, but I don't think it's bad at all. I'm not down on women, I think they're fine. I've just not been attracted to all that many of them through the years. I don't think there's anything especially wrong with that. However, I understand it's not normal. Every guy here seems to be attracted to every female in existence. Sure most have preferences, but most guys will set aside their preferences and go for just about any woman that will have anything to do with them any day of the week it seems.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:43:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DeltaV42] [#29]

I think that's one of the big issues with my social anxiety is that I'm just too self aware. I need less self awareness. And I know that's not showing here, but in person it's pretty obvious... Online is the only socializing I do.

I've considered everything you brought up, I just haven't made any moves in getting any treatment for the anxiety. The anxiety is actually the thing that stops me from seeking any help in that area. Though I don't believe the anxiety issue has anything to do with how I feel about women. I think it's a separate issue, but I don't think it's bad at all. I'm not down on women, I think they're fine. I've just not been attracted to all that many of them through the years. I don't think there's anything especially wrong with that. However, I understand it's not normal. Every guy here seems to be attracted to every female in existence. Sure most have preferences, but most guys will go for just about any woman, any day of the week it seems.
View All Quotes

My question has always been what do I have to gain? I have seen guys lose a lot for wanting women in their lives though. Not that that fact has been the main thing to dissuaded me, but it is something worth considering.

Really, the main dissuading factors for me have always been anxiety and just not seeing that many women as attractive (and that goes beyond just physical appearance)... If a woman isn't attractive to me then it's a non starter.

I've considered everything you brought up, I just haven't made any moves in getting any treatment for the anxiety. The anxiety is actually the thing that stops me from seeking any help in that area. Though I don't believe the anxiety issue has anything to do with how I feel about women. I think it's a separate issue, but I don't think it's bad at all. I'm not down on women, I think they're fine. I've just not been attracted to all that many of them through the years. I don't think there's anything especially wrong with that. However, I understand it's not normal. Every guy here seems to be attracted to every female in existence. Sure most have preferences, but most guys will go for just about any woman, any day of the week it seems.

Have you tried drinking? I mean, yeah, sometimes you end up wanting to gnaw your arm off in the morning, or having to go into her bathroom to try and read her name off the bottles in the medicine cabinet because you have no idea who the hell she is, but 60% of the time it works every time
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:53:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By DeltaV42:

Have you tried drinking? I mean, yeah, sometimes you end up wanting to gnaw your arm off in the morning, or having to go into her bathroom to try and read her name off the bottles in the medicine cabinet because you have no idea who the hell she is, but 60% of the time it works every time
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DeltaV42:

I had a few years where I did drink (not beer), but I did it at home by myself. Probably one of the worst things I've ever done to myself too, so I won't be starting that habit up again... Especially out in public.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:08:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#31]
Oh well I'm clearly not as invested in the arts as you.
View All Quotes
Oh well I'm clearly not as invested in the arts as you.

That might have went over my head, but I think it was a joke. I believe I'm on the spectrum so most jokes usually do.

Aging is not fun. I had perfect breasts for about 55 years. To cope with gravity I just turned to admiring others. That's about it. Usually I have to bite my tongue and not whisper (you need a better bra).

This I'm feeling. Not in the breasts, but I'm in agreement that aging is not fun. I'm looking older and certainly feeling it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:15:19 PM EDT
[#32]

That pic is old enough that she's probably 50 now lol.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:18:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#33]
Originally Posted By Ronin76:

Who said anything about Asians? Besides, the idea of learning an Asian language just to meet more Asian women isn't something I would recommend if you didn't already have a stack of other reasons to do it. The juice ain't worth the squeeze if you're just thinking about pussy.

There is all of South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Scandinavia, ..holy fcuk... lots of other places that are not going woke across the board where you could change your perspective on life.

My recommendation would be Italy. The language won't be that difficult for an English speaker and the traditional values can still be found. And the women are more than worthy of the effort.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ronin76:

As far as women from other countries, I've never been attracted to Asians.

Who said anything about Asians? Besides, the idea of learning an Asian language just to meet more Asian women isn't something I would recommend if you didn't already have a stack of other reasons to do it. The juice ain't worth the squeeze if you're just thinking about pussy.

There is all of South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Scandinavia, ..holy fcuk... lots of other places that are not going woke across the board where you could change your perspective on life.

My recommendation would be Italy. The language won't be that difficult for an English speaker and the traditional values can still be found. And the women are more than worthy of the effort.

This might be good advice for the traveler types. I just need to figure out how to leave my house.

I only brought up Asians because usually anyone here that recommends seeking women in another county is into Asians. I thought that's where you were going with it and I'm just not attracted to Asians. Thought I'd head it off at the pass.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:24:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By djkest:

Bro, how is life worth living? You need to experience this in your life.
View All Quotes

I definitely live for the more simple things. Getting a good nights sleep at this point would be better than any boobs I could imagine.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:28:48 PM EDT
[#35]

That might have went over my head, but I think it was a joke. I believe I'm on the spectrum so most jokes usually do.
View Quote
Sigh. See a psychiatrist.  Get diagnosed. Your life can be better - that's what everyone here (in their admittedly earthy manner) has been trying to tell you. It doesn't have to be meds, though they can certainly be useful. Coping strategies, therapy, behavioral awareness.

You sound like a man who, when everyone points to a rainbow and exclaims on its beauty, simply resigns himself to not understanding why it's beautiful - not realizing he is actually colorblind.

In the words of Jack Nicholson in The Last Detail, "You can have things the way you want them. Sometimes all you need to do is ask."
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:30:49 PM EDT
[#36]

I definitely live for the more simple things. Getting a good nights sleep at this point would be better than any boobs I could imagine.
View All Quotes

Get both!
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:31:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Sorry for the facebook link but it is worth the click. Dirty inky with a MEH face but the boobies have a quality all their own...

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1118842749454842
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:31:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: XDONX3] [#38]

I've considered everything you brought up, I just haven't made any moves in getting any treatment for the anxiety. The anxiety is actually the thing that stops me from seeking any help in that area. Though I don't believe the anxiety issue has anything to do with how I feel about women. I think it's a separate issue, but I don't think it's bad at all. I'm not down on women, I think they're fine. I've just not been attracted to all that many of them through the years. I don't think there's anything especially wrong with that. However, I understand it's not normal. Every guy here seems to be attracted to every female in existence. Sure most have preferences, but most guys will go for just about any woman any day of the week it seems.
View Quote

You should get your testosterone levels checked. “This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me”.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:34:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By m1awolf:
Sorry for the facebook link but it is worth the click. Dirty inky with a MEH face but the boobies have a quality all their own...

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1118842749454842
View Quote

Lol, she popped up into my IG feed earlier today.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:37:59 PM EDT
[#40]
The only time I was turned off by a woman's breasts was the one who had a thin ring of hair around the aureoles. I had never even heard of that before. It didn't stop me in the least, it was just a bit strange for me.

Other than that, they're all good.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Coffin-Nail:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Coffin-Nail:

But dem tiddies are only 25
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:41:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#42]
Originally Posted By MATTINFAIRBORN:
Are these about the right size?  Not implying you are gay or like trannies because you like tiny titties.  But.  You like tiny titties.  So maybe...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/312702/download__2__jpg-3189823.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MATTINFAIRBORN:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/312702/download__2__jpg-3189823.JPG

Haha, no not at all. The women I've actually felt attracted to (though few and far between) were all real women and not trannies. And they had ranging boob sizes, but none were of the extra large variety.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:42:09 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Pickle:

Not sure which is more gay, this or 556Cliff's post.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:47:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By 797hp:
Me too

All shapes

All sizes

( o Y o )

(.) (.)
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:49:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:55:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#46]
Sigh. See a psychiatrist.  Get diagnosed. Your life can be better - that's what everyone here (in their admittedly earthy manner) has been trying to tell you. It doesn't have to be meds, though they can certainly be useful. Coping strategies, therapy, behavioral awareness.

You sound like a man who, when everyone points to a rainbow and exclaims on its beauty, simply resigns himself to not understanding why it's beautiful - not realizing he is actually colorblind.

In the words of Jack Nicholson in The Last Detail, "You can have things the way you want them. Sometimes all you need to do is ask."
View All Quotes

They'd have to put me on meds just to get my foot in the door to any kind of therapy. Of that I'm convinced... Life would have to feel like a full on hallucination.

The only time I ever felt very sociable and free of any social inhibitions was when I was waking up from the upper endoscopy procedure I had not that long ago... Was the best I've ever felt.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:02:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By XDONX3:

You should get your testosterone levels checked. “This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me”.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XDONX3:

I've considered everything you brought up, I just haven't made any moves in getting any treatment for the anxiety. The anxiety is actually the thing that stops me from seeking any help in that area. Though I don't believe the anxiety issue has anything to do with how I feel about women. I think it's a separate issue, but I don't think it's bad at all. I'm not down on women, I think they're fine. I've just not been attracted to all that many of them through the years. I don't think there's anything especially wrong with that. However, I understand it's not normal. Every guy here seems to be attracted to every female in existence. Sure most have preferences, but most guys will go for just about any woman any day of the week it seems.

I do need to ask my doctor about getting a test done on that.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:05:41 PM EDT
[#48]
I have never seen a boob that I didn't like .
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:08:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:

That negates your whole post. In fact, it pretty much negates any post you ever made.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:

That negates your whole post. In fact, it pretty much negates any post you ever made.

Not true. I have experience with other things where my lack of experience with boobs makes no difference.

I still know I wouldn't like the big ones though. I don't have to see them in person or handle them to know.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:10:36 PM EDT
[#50]
I couldn't imagine a boobless existence.
Page / 7
Locked I love boobies (Page 4 of 7)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top