Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:33:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder what a Biden taste like? Stale potatoes and Aqua Velva?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:33:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Airplane II: The Sequel - "Over Macho Grande"
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:38:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Four guys on an A-20?
There’s room for a pilot and two gunners.
Passenger? Where?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:41:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Steel-Driver-76] [#4]
Joe Biden was also the inspiration for a Twilight Zone episode:

Hocus-Pocus and Frisby - All the nicknames (Supercuts from the Twilight Zone)
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:43:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
Army records say his twin engine aircraft lost power and crashed in the open ocean.  One crewman escaped and was rescued by a passing barge, the others went down with the wreckage.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/17/us-news/biden-suggests-uncle-eaten-by-cannibals-in-new-guinea-but-military-says-his-wwii-plane-lost-at-sea/

https://dpaa-mil.sites.crmforce.mil/dpaaProfile?id=a0Jt000001nzWi4EAE
View Quote

The cannibals must have dove down there and ate the rest of 'em.  Poor Bosie.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:48:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:52:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By R2point0:
He was shot down, but don't know about the crew mates. I remember in college when he was president a classmate claiming how lucky he was to have been shot down, because that gave him a good story for the campaign trail.  I remember looking at him in disbelief, saying "He was lucky to be shot down? Have his plane crash? In the middle of a war? And possibly die?" I just got a "yes."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By R2point0:
Originally Posted By GilTPayne:
Wasn't it Bush Senior (Fuck be upon him), who was actually shot down and some of his crew mates were eaten?

Or am I mis-remembering?
He was shot down, but don't know about the crew mates. I remember in college when he was president a classmate claiming how lucky he was to have been shot down, because that gave him a good story for the campaign trail.  I remember looking at him in disbelief, saying "He was lucky to be shot down? Have his plane crash? In the middle of a war? And possibly die?" I just got a "yes."

Shot down near Chichi Jima, only one of 3 crew rescued.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:00:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Hes always lying
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:03:28 PM EDT
[#9]
This is all I hear every time he talks:

Cum Town - Joe Biden's Victory Speech
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#10]
He would lie even when the truth would get him more.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:08:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Refried Bosie
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:17:34 PM EDT
[#12]
I bet those cannibals had a ball.  Each.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:18:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5372IbojPM

“He had an onion on his belt, which was the style at the time”
View Quote

Let me guess:  It was the Jews that sabotaged the plane, right?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Man it would be so cool to have the cool old man with all the cool old stories as your grandpa, but jot as your president.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:30:40 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm getting to believe Bidens extended family gets together, makes up crazy ass stories about their family and tells them to Joe. They sit back and  place bets amongst themselves about which story he will tell first and laugh their asses off at the shit that comes out of his mouth.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:30:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Remember a few years ago when "fact checkers" were all the MSM rage?

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:31:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BoneB1B] [#17]
Originally Posted By oscardeuce:

Shot down near Chichi Jima, only one of 3 crew rescued.
View Quote

I believe the commander of the Japanese garrison was hanged after the war for cannibalizing prisoners .
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#18]
This is what happens when no one ever tells you to shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#19]
His uncle went down in May, 1944.

Yet he said that all his uncles enlisted after D-Day.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:49:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By LurchAddams:
New Guinea cannibal says: "Yeah, I remember Uncle Bosie. He tasted like chicken!"
https://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5379/496/1600/korowai_skull.jpg
View Quote

Needs garlic
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:50:49 PM EDT
[#21]
A savy PAC needs to run ALL these gaffes during the presidential run up

Shit needs to be un-memory holed
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:53:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5372IbojPM

“He had an onion on his belt, which was the style at the time”
View Quote
Lying about family military history is about as bad as it gets. Biden has done it with his uncle and son. He needs to be held accountable.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Biden was lying?

[Ron Burgundy- I don't believe you]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:01:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Sounds like a Red Hot commercial.  
We put that shit on all the shit heads.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:07:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By GilTPayne:
Wasn't it Bush Senior (Fuck be upon him), who was actually shot down and some of his crew mates were eaten?

Or am I mis-remembering?
View Quote

The book Flyboys.

Japs were eating people.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:09:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By engineer61:

According to wikipedia, mostly yes. His Avenger was shot down and the crew bailed out. While he got picked up successfully by a sub, his two crew didn't. It was other aircraft crew on the same mission that were captured by the Japanese that were eaten by the Japs.
View Quote

The Japs ate people multiple times.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:15:41 PM EDT
[#27]
And Corn Pop's dad was one of the cannibals!
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:13:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By engineer61:

According to wikipedia, mostly yes. His Avenger was shot down and the crew bailed out. While he got picked up successfully by a sub, his two crew didn't. It was other aircraft crew on the same mission that were captured by the Japanese that were eaten by the Japs.
View Quote

To think if the Japs shot straighter Pat Buchanan would have been President.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:16:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By feudist:

So his uncle actually existed? That's like a 100% improvement in speaking the truth!
Biden 2024!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By feudist:
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
Army records say his twin engine aircraft lost power and crashed in the open ocean.  One crewman escaped and was rescued by a passing barge, the others went down with the wreckage.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/17/us-news/biden-suggests-uncle-eaten-by-cannibals-in-new-guinea-but-military-says-his-wwii-plane-lost-at-sea/

https://dpaa-mil.sites.crmforce.mil/dpaaProfile?id=a0Jt000001nzWi4EAE

So his uncle actually existed? That's like a 100% improvement in speaking the truth!
Biden 2024!
Potato "Uncle was pilot of singe engine aircraft with crew"  

Harsh reality: double engine, and uncle was crew not pilot
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:19:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:22:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:24:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkLordVader] [#32]
All my uncles were eaten by cannibals.  The town I grew up in, yea most eaten by cannibals.

We need big government to declare war on cannibals.  This needs to stop!!! Now.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:40:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Uncle Bosie must not have been full of shit like Joe or no cannibal would have eaten him.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:58:34 PM EDT
[#34]
The cannibals said he turned into a real piece of shit.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:05:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Too bad Biden’s mother wasn’t a bigger fan of anal he woulda ended up where he belongs.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:04:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Wait till you all hear about his Aunt Pat, who was the first transgender female fighter pilot.  Her and her RIO, "Duckling" flew a Sopwith Camel against Napoleon in the French and Indian War.
Their Camel was hit by French AAA over Guatemala, sending them into a flat spin out over the Gulf of Mexico.  Pat and Duck both punched out, but Duck struck the canopy and was knocked unconscious.
Both of their parachutes were unfortunately carried by the heavy Nor'easter winds of the Florida Keys, and dropped right into the mouth of an active volcano. (There were a lot of volcanoes everywhere back then).
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:27:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Hking:
The maximum age of a president when first elected should be no older than 60 years old

If your "party" cant find someone worthy of the office given those conditions they don't deserve to be elected in the first place

View Quote

Joe biden was unfit when he was 30 years old.   He's a genuine moron.  IQ on the leveled out left side of the bell curve.
The main stream media found him to be unfit for the office in 1984    He is worse now.   That is beyond damning for the modern MSM
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:46:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:30:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By ske714:

Too bad it wasn't his father.
View Quote

Yea, the world would be a better place if his dad had just rolled over and shot it out the window.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:50:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Most votes ever!
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:13:17 AM EDT
[#41]
And when he claimed all his uncles signed up, he confused Pearl Harbor with D-Day.

Uncle Bosie went down in May of 1944.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:34:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By brownbomber:

I think some of the airman in other aircraft in his group were eaten.  He ditched in the water and was rescued by a Gato-class submarine.

I think he was literally the youngest pilot in the U.S. armed forces.
View Quote

Yes on being youngest pilot.
When He was finishing up pilot training the minimum age for a combat pilot was reduced and he was at the top of the list of new guys being tossed into combat.

Not knocking his service but it was sort of being in the right place at the right time kind of thing.

I believe he actually crashed twice and lost at least one crew member. He was the pilot and his plane had one additional crew member (radio operator?)
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:38:52 AM EDT
[#43]
What a fucking embarrassment this clown is.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:40:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Uncle Jim (Joe died and per Ashley her Uncle Jim is standing in) lost his marbles.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:49:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By nhsport:

When He was finishing up pilot training the minimum age for a combat pilot was reduced and he was at the top of the list of new guys being tossed into combat.

Not knocking his service but it was sort of being in the right place at the right time kind of thing.

I believe he actually crashed twice and lost at least one crew member. He was the pilot and his plane had one additional crew member (radio operator?)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nhsport:
Originally Posted By brownbomber:

I think some of the airman in other aircraft in his group were eaten.  He ditched in the water and was rescued by a Gato-class submarine.

I think he was literally the youngest pilot in the U.S. armed forces.

A TBM avenger had 3 or 4 crew members, I think.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:03:41 AM EDT
[#46]
I mean honestly who has not had a few relatives eaten by cannibals?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:28:09 AM EDT
[#47]
But in my case married the Princess of Ngaraard, Palau....Ulimang Clan....bitch tried poisoning me off when I found out the 13yr old daughter wasnt mine.....

Crazy slut was just trying to protect her political status in her country.

Palau Supreme Court Case CA15-009....Ivfgot the entire Palau Council of Chief’s to strip that bitches Queen status....case pending.

Both the mother in law...former Queen and her Brother the Clan Chief...dropped fukn dead....kinda sent US Federal Agents after them....try poisoning me off you fuckers

Her Uncle was Elias Camsek Chin....Palau Senate President....killed his fuckin career....when Colonel Whelan of the 36th Mission Support Group on Guam killed himself when his wife wanted a divorce after she found out he was fuckin my wife.....

Crazy fukn brown skinned people
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:41:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:51:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:38:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By GI-45:
Cannibalism in New Guinea was still a thing during WWII. Not sure how he knows that was his uncle's fate, though. Apparently the plane went into the ocean.

The link posted above says he was in an A-20 Havoc, a twin-engine plane (not single-engine as Biden says).

View Quote

Joe Biden lies. It’s his default setting.

He
Just
Tells
Lies
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top