Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:06:58 AM EDT
[#1]
She might be an idiot but she aint wrong.  Johnson is a farking train wreck.   He has essentially bent the GOP over and is letting the left drive
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:09:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Extorris:

https://i.imgur.com/V6vZOdR.jpg
View Quote

"Trust no one, verify everything".

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:35:39 AM EDT
[#3]
The republicans are weak and incapable of doing what is best for the country or voters. Bring on the third party.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:45:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By CTM1:

Well everything you wrote is inevitable.
Never mind the millions upon millions of illegals that the dems would give voting rights to just the one million legals we allow in annually is dooming us anyway.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Eroic:
SCOTUS Expands immediately w/ instant confirmations.
Gun ban
Full socialized medicine

Never mind the millions upon millions of illegals that the dems would give voting rights to just the one million legals we allow in annually is dooming us anyway.

Import hundreds of millions of violent criminals reward them with tax payer money and when they start doing violent criminal stuff...disarm their victims...

The people will scream for government to save them

Trading security for liberty

The problem created for the solution waiting in the wings
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:45:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Don’t live in GA but couldn’t agree more, she’s a clown.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:48:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By RustedAce:
Don’t care about MTG, but Fox News is a far far left organization.

How the “right” can’t see this is crazy.
View Quote

Wait, what?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:48:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: XxbatraiderxX] [#7]
MTG isn't an idiot. She's trying to hold the party accountable. Johnson is failing to stop democrats and the DC swamp from getting their way.

If not for RiNOs voting with democrats, there would be no reason to vote out the speaker.

Do you want Ukraine funding and whatever else dems and (RINO)reps want to pass the house without any concessions or compromise?

Without MTG, those things pass and we get to live with it.

Eta: Chaos is an effective tool. Dems use it at every opportunity.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:54:30 AM EDT
[#8]
She is an idiot.  Does she not realize what would happen if the Republicans lose the majority in the house before the election? And then what happens if Trump wins and the Democrats have control of both chambers and the presidency for two months?  Goodbye filibuster, hello every single hairbrained statist idea is now law.

Gun ban
Full socialized medicine
What else?

I’m not saying she shouldn’t be critical but her bullshit is dangerous.
View Quote

Seriously?

The GOP has the majority and are doing NOTHING!

So the real answer is: you get tyranny but you have the Marxists in the Democrat party telling you they are doing it vice the GOP pretending they aren’t.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:00:54 AM EDT
[#9]
The idea that our politicians should act in a stately and dignified manner has long since passed. It's been put to bed by the lying cheating dick sucking democrats.  I do not give one flying fuck if she shows up in a clown suit and acts crazy.  As long as she's pushing the agenda I support, I'm good.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:01:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JKH62] [#10]
Dumb people watch fox news.
Really dumb people quote it.

About 90% of the RINOS in the house and senate are as bad as dims.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:03:43 AM EDT
[#11]
MTG is right.  Here we are, broke AF, voting to give away $B.  There truly is a Uniparty.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:09:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bandhunter] [#12]
MTG is right.  Johnsons actions recently are a disgrace.  He might as well be Paul Ryan or Nancy Pelosi, the recent Bill passages other than the Mayorkas impeachment are that bad.

Foxnews should be embarrassed putting that gaslighting opinion piece on their front page as-if it was truthful or actual news.  They work for the same people as the Democrats.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:10:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#13]
I dont consider the sleeper cell or blackmailed uniparty rinos, to be on Americas team.

They are with Anti American democrat marxists trying to destroy the country.

The GOP has been giving away the little power they hold to the radical left.

Its not the few calling them out that are the problem.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:12:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 86Tiger:

"She is trying to wreck the GOP"

The GOP has never needed her help to wreck themselves.....
View Quote

Boom! THIS.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:13:47 AM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NDHojo:
I have no clue who to trust at this point. I'm truly.find all this dis heartening. It feels as though we are being set up.

This ^^^
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:14:30 AM EDT
[#16]
She is an idiot.  Does she not realize what would happen if the Republicans lose the majority in the house before the election? And then what happens if Trump wins and the Democrats have control of both chambers and the presidency for two months?  Goodbye filibuster, hello every single hairbrained statist idea is now law.

Gun ban
Full socialized medicine
What else?

View Quote

LOL.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:14:40 AM EDT
[#17]
I’d take her conspiracy theories over the do nothing GOP republicans who vote to aid Ukraine.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:17:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:
She's a distraction and her self-centered behavior isn't good for the party.

To her it's not about the future of the Republican party, it's about making her mark in politics and being sure to say/do the most outlandish things to get her name in the media.

Her entire goal is to promote her brand. Everything is about putting on a show.

In a few years she'll get tired of politics, blame the "Deep State for kicking me out" after losing an election, write some books, and then do the media circuit.

The people that MTG appeals to are the ones that want Kabuki theater, or politics to be like WWE wrestlers.

Marjorie Taylor Greene saying or doing something ridiculous is the equivalent of your favorite wrestler bodyslamming his opponent.

It probably "feels" good to see your favorite wrestler destroying the enemy when in reality it's all fake.

It's just a show. She's doing nothing. It's all about promoting herself.

That's why it hurts my brain when I see people saying "At least she's doing something!!!" completely missing the point that she's doing absolutely nothing, it's all a show.
View Quote

You should change your name to Reality_Check_0311
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:19:28 AM EDT
[#19]

To her it's not about the future of the Republican party, it's about making her mark in politics and being sure to say/do the most outlandish things to get her name in the media.

In a few years she'll get tired of politics, blame the "Deep State for kicking me out" after losing an election, write some books, and then do the media circuit.

The people that MTG appeals to are the ones that want Kabuki theater, or politics to be like WWE wrestlers.

Marjorie Taylor Greene saying or doing something ridiculous is the equivalent of your favorite wrestler bodyslamming his opponent.

It probably "feels" good to see your favorite wrestler destroying the enemy when in reality it's all fake.

That's why it hurts my brain when I see people saying "At least she's doing something!!!" completely missing the point that she's doing absolutely nothing, it's all a show.
View Quote

Nailed it.

I can accept that some people want that, hell look how popular Trump is.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:23:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Linvx:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Linvx:

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:29:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:
MTG isn't an idiot. She's trying to hold the party accountable. Johnson is failing to stop democrats and the DC swamp from getting their way.

If not for RiNOs voting with democrats, there would be no reason to vote out the speaker.

Do you want Ukraine funding and whatever else dems and (RINO)reps want to pass the house without any concessions or compromise?

Without MTG, those things pass and we get to live with it.

Eta: Chaos is an effective tool. Dems use it at every opportunity.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:41:13 AM EDT
[#22]
She’s a republican aoc but without the gorgeous jugs
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:43:00 AM EDT
[#23]
The GOP has shown its true intent over the last few years.  When we had the majority in the house, senate and had the presidency, their priority was to block everything trump tried to do.  They are all swamp,uniparty.  MTG isn’t wrecking the party, they already crashed years ago.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:43:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By durtychemist:
I’d take her conspiracy theories over the do nothing GOP republicans who vote to aid Ukraine.
View Quote

Yep, fuck the GOP.  Start fighting back.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:48:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By 86Tiger:

"She is trying to wreck the GOP"

The GOP has never needed her help to wreck themselves.....
View Quote

They already have
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:48:40 AM EDT
[#26]
MTG is doing shaking things up. I’m not sure if she cares or is just trolling like Trump does.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:48:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#27]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Yep, fuck the GOP.  Start fighting back.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GLZ7yGrX0AAsTQX?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

What

I've noticed she hasn't gone down to the border to do anything despite demanding and pushing for border security.

Heck, as far as I know none of the "Border security now!!11!!" crowd has done anything except rage post on arfcom about the border.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:55:42 AM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes
Gun ban
Full socialized medicine

I don't agree that any of the above is inevitable and thank you for bringing up illegal immigration.  Add that to the list of shit that will flow if MTG gets her way and Republicans lose the House.  Blanket amnesty with almost instant citizenship.  No thank you, MTG, you dumb cunt.  

Again, I'm not saying she shouldn't be critical, but this is pure "Cutting off one's nose to spite one's face".  She should wait to throw her temper tantrum when it's 249 R to 186 D.  The makeup of the current congress is 118 Reps, 113 Dems, 4 vacancies.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:59:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By clutchsmoke:
The idea that our politicians should act in a stately and dignified manner has long since passed. It's been put to bed by the lying cheating dick sucking democrats.  I do not give one flying fuck if she shows up in a clown suit and acts crazy.  As long as she's pushing the agenda I support, I'm good.
View Quote

Absolutely brother! This group of fence straddlers on this site are nauseating. What a bunch of pussies. A woman is standing up against the Marxist uniparty while these spineless pukes bitch about it and try to tear her down.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:00:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

What

I've noticed she hasn't gone down to the border to do anything despite demanding and pushing for border security.

Heck, as far as I know none of the "Border security now!!11!!" crowd has done anything except rage post on arfcom about the border.
View Quote

Lol, just like all the uke fans, I don't see them heading to Ukraine.

If she dud go to the border she'd get the same shit she's getting now....

It's grandstanding !
She's worse than us rinos!

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:01:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RustedAce] [#31]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:02:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Fox News said that, huh?

That alone makes me like her.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:03:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
Fuck the GOP alligators.

I fully approve MTG's actions.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:09:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
MTG is doing shaking things up. I’m not sure if she cares or is just trolling like Trump does.

View Quote

The GOP loses when they pass things the DC swamp and democrats want.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:17:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Most of you fools aren't worthy to polish her shoes......you bitch while she pushes back against the tide that is pushing YOU over the cliff. There are only a few doing so and you bitch about every single one of them.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:18:32 AM EDT
[#36]
I can’t believe Trump hasn’t already tapped her to be his running mate.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:19:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Soxfan:
Don’t live in GA but couldn’t agree more, she’s a clown.
View Quote

this

what a train wreck  --  she's one of those rare players that makes the team WORSE when she is on it
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:20:37 AM EDT
[#38]
People still watch Fox News, gross.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:22:45 AM EDT
[#39]
I ❤️ MTG
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:23:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Not saying she’s a genius, but the GOP was doing a pretty good job of it on their own before she got there.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:26:31 AM EDT
[#41]
While I think Fox News is a joke, they’re not wrong, she is a complete idiot.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:26:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:
MTG is an idiot and a fucking embarrassment to my great state.
View Quote

That’s very true - but fucking idiots in your great state elected this brainless woman to high office.  

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:28:18 AM EDT
[#43]

Gun ban
Full socialized medicine
What else?

View Quote

She's playing the role she was assigned.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:30:31 AM EDT
[#44]
She's the face of the Dumbpublicans.

/Fox News sucks too
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:31:28 AM EDT
[#45]
And the left is loving it.  NPR reporting gleefully this morning how Biden is excitedly backing Johnson and the new aid package, knowing how that's gonna play out.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:33:26 AM EDT
[#46]
She might be dumb but is she wrong?

Ad Hominem is the GD hallmark.

BTW - The GOP is already wrecked.  Completely compromised.  Totally corrupted uniparty.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:38:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By dhmjr40:
And the left is loving it.  NPR reporting gleefully this morning how Biden is excitedly backing Johnson and the new aid package, knowing how that's gonna play out.
View Quote

Of course Biden is backing it, Biden is backing Johnson’s plan because Johnson’s plan is Biden’s plan.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:55:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Why can't she be a dignified Republican, just be quiet and get richer. I mean it's OK to say you are fighting hard against the other side to do what's right for America, but don't actually try to do anything, that's not how it's supposed to work. We need to get the Republican Party back on track, there's wars that need funding and 3rd world shitholes that need saving.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:56:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#49]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:
I dont consider the sleeper cell or blackmailed uniparty rinos, to be on Americas team.

They are with Anti American democrat marxists trying to destroy the country.

The GOP has been giving away the little power they hold to the radical left.

Its not the few calling them out that are the problem.
View Quote

This .  FNC is lost to me as is the GOPe .
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:57:51 AM EDT
[#50]
The GOP wrecked itself long before MTG.

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top