Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:02:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bikedamon:
She's the face of the Dumbpublicans.

/Fox News sucks too
View Quote

I like people who don't vote for FISA and giving billions of dollars away to foreign countries that are corrupt and dishonest.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:04:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 86Tiger:

"She is trying to wreck the GOP"

The GOP has never needed her help to wreck themselves.....
View Quote

This is the ultimate problem.

Johnson made promises to get the job.

He promptly broke all of them.

The uniparty is doing uniparty shit, again.

Tactically, getting rid of him right now is not the wisest move because there is obviously a deliberate effort to hand the house over to the democrats without an election so they can try and block Trump. Anyone who thinks it is coincidence that a bunch of squishy "republicans" are retiring right now and not serving out their term is deluded or in on it.

On principle she's not remotely wrong.

On tactics she may be acting in a counterproductive fashion.

But even then, we've been sold down the river a shitload on the assurance that it's good tactics from shitbirds like McConnel, so...
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:08:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Action45:
Not saying she’s a genius, but the GOP was doing a pretty good job of it on their own before she got there.
View Quote

It is hilarious watching news outlets and polemicists who have praised figures like McConnel say that MTG is destroying the party.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

This is the ultimate problem.

Johnson made promises to get the job.

He promptly broke all of them.

The uniparty is doing uniparty shit, again.

Tactically, getting rid of him right now is not the wisest move because there is obviously a deliberate effort to hand the house over to the democrats without an election so they can try and block Trump. Anyone who thinks it is coincidence that a bunch of squishy "republicans" are retiring right now and not serving out their term is deluded or in on it.

On principle she's not remotely wrong.

On tactics she may be acting in a counterproductive fashion.

But even then, we've been sold down the river a shitload on the assurance that it's good tactics from shitbirds like McConnel, so...
View Quote

Agreed ,  hopefully it's just leverage to get Johnson to do something he said he would do .
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#5]
MTG is just aiming the sunshine on the RINO GOP whores like Johnson selling out the people.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:21:46 AM EDT
[#6]
The GOP is already wrecked.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:23:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 57man:
The weak incompetent ineffective gop doesnt need anybody to make them look stupid.  The gop leadership from mitch to Andrew to Johnson, has looking stupid down to a science.  

How much political capital did Johnson use up to impeach makoracs just have Schumer ram it up his ass.  Then Johnson brings shit to the floor for votes that Schumer demands?  

If Johnson had any balls whatsoever he would impeach makoracs again and again and again until the senate addresses it.  Cause that's exactly what the dems would do and have done in the past.  And the weak ineffective  incompetent Republicans entertained it

Mean while the gop leadership total lacks the balls to bring any accountability makoracs?   Or the people defending him and the open border.  

Gop leadership is still stuck thinking that the democrats are reasonable.  They either can't or refuse to accept the fact that the democrats would literally jail or destroy the Republicans the first chance they get.  Republicans refuse to fight fire with fire.  

They are either scared that they will be the next trump indicted 94 times or got use to being the controlled opposition?  

Can anyone name the last serious political win in either chamber of the congress?  Let's face it the Republicans are ineffective at politics in washington d.c., and have little to no political power over institutions and government beaucracies.

They only thing they are good for is the rich donors that tell them how to vote.  The democrats are hell bent on destroying the country.  
View Quote

Dude, they are all in it together.  One person isn’t fixing or ruining anything.

It’s all part of the clown show plan. People don’t want to admit it, but there is a plan to ruin America. Actually, it’s already ruined. It’s a dead empire, crumbling into chaos.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Eroic:
She is an idiot.  Does she not realize what would happen if the Republicans lose the majority in the house before the election? And then what happens if Trump wins and the Democrats have control of both chambers and the presidency for two months?  Goodbye filibuster, hello every single hairbrained statist idea is now law.

SCOTUS Expands immediately w/ instant confirmations.
Gun ban
Full socialized medicine
What else?

I’m not saying she shouldn’t be critical but her bullshit is dangerous.
View Quote

Doubt the republicans are any different.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:24:01 AM EDT
[#9]
So you guys that are attacking her don’t mind that speaker Johnson basically rubber stamps whatever the Democrats want? Are you all just calling her names or are you actually defending Johnson? Do any of you guys even know what’s been happening in Congress over the past few months?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:24:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By batmanacw:
Most of you fools aren't worthy to polish her shoes......you bitch while she pushes back against the tide that is pushing YOU over the cliff. There are only a few doing so and you bitch about every single one of them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:28:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: batmanacw] [#11]
Originally Posted By eagarminuteman:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eagarminuteman:
Originally Posted By batmanacw:
Most of you fools aren't worthy to polish her shoes......you bitch while she pushes back against the tide that is pushing YOU over the cliff. There are only a few doing so and you bitch about every single one of them.

You support rubber stamping everything the Dems want. Great......

Exactly what did you do today to stop the Democrat agenda?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:29:22 AM EDT
[#12]
I don’t know who this lady is. But I got a “feeling” when I saw the news bashing her, and a lot of sheep here bash her, just like they’ve been programmed too.

So I looked at the first two links I saw. She wants to hold people accountable and stop sending money to other countries.

No wonder the news and a lot of you NPC’s don’t like her.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:32:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:34:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#14]
... "BuT SheZ oUR DuMb LoUD WhOrE"

Thankfully MTG warned us all about the grave threat posed by those dastardly "Jewish Space Lasers"...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:34:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
Fuck the GOP alligators.

I fully approve MTG's actions.
View Quote
Same. GOP is chock full of insiders and RINO's. All this pissing and moaning because they are now being held to account is just the political beast protecting it's spot at the hog trough.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:38:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Thankfully MTG warned us all about the grave threat posed by those dastardly "Jewish Space Lasers"...

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Why don’t you post what she said? Post the actual quote from her.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:39:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

It is hilarious watching news outlets and polemicists who have praised figures like McConnel say that MTG is destroying the party.

View Quote
MTG - "The Emperor has no clothes!"

GOPe - "Shut up you idiot!"

Weird how that works. And of course... the commies will take advantage of that to stir the pot even further... And we get threads like this one...
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:48:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheRealBluedog] [#19]
It’s embarrassing how many idiots are on my side of the political spectrum. No wonder we can’t win.  Right here in this thread, there are ignorant fools Repeating the Jewish space laser lie. The media lies about Republicans, And Republicans lap it up. Why don’t one of you brilliant people who think that she’s such an idiot post her actual quote about Jewish space lasers so that you can prove to everyone how dumb she is, and how smart you are? If you can’t do this simple thing, maybe you’re not a smart as you think you are. Gonna take me up on this?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:01:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#20]
IIRC , she won reelection w/ 66% of the vote in 2022 and as she stated that's all that matters . The district she represents selects her not the general public .

Media uses her for their purposes mainly to divide the Right .

This is a 2nd Amendment site that some posters cram ANY Trump transgression on the 2nd up Trump supporters' asses .  She strongly supports the 2nd ,  yet many shit on her for other" reasons ", wtf ?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Kunta_Kinte:
MTG is just aiming the sunshine on the RINO GOP whores like Johnson selling out the people.
View Quote

MTG voted to elect Johnson as Speaker.

Trump on 12-April: “I stand with the speaker,” Trump said at an evening press conference at his gilded private club.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-speaker-johnson-maralago-congress-c6eaace204882df054795cf70a5fe60a

Trump also called Johnson a "very good person" on 17-April.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-message-mike-johnson-future-1891105

There are impossible Galaxy Quest-level standards on the fringe right. What do you think is going to happen if you boot out Johnson? You're going to see more Republicans say "fuck this dysfunctional clown show" and retire, and you might finally inspire the remaining moderate Republicans to align with moderate Democrats to elect a Speaker. I think that's what the fringe right wants: marginalized, where they can bitch and whine about America not following absolutist policies of their preference rather than working out legislation that gains majority support.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:14:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By TheRealBluedog:
It’s embarrassing how many idiots are on my side of the political spectrum. No wonder we can’t win.  Right here in this thread, there are ignorant fools Repeating the Jewish space laser lie. The media lies about Republicans, And Republicans lap it up. Why don’t one of you brilliant people who think that she’s such an idiot post her actual quote about Jewish space lasers so that you can prove to everyone how dumb she is, and how smart you are? If you can’t do this simple thing, maybe you’re not a smart as you think you are. Gonna take me up on this?
View Quote

She didn't say "Jewish", but "Jewish" is a fair paraphrasing of it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mtg-space-lasers/

Greene did not explicitly state that “Jewish space lasers” caused the fires.

She said, "there are too many coincidences to ignore" and "oddly there are all these people who have said they saw what looked like lasers or blue beams of light causing the fires."

Greene also speculated that a range of people or groups were involved in this fire, including former California Gov. Jerry Brown, Pacific Gas & Electric and Rothschild Inc., an investment firm.

She said that Roger Kimmel, who was on the board of PG&E, was also "Vice Chairman of Rothschild Inc," and "If they are beaming the suns energy back to Earth, I'm sure they wouldn't ever miss a transmitter receiving station right??!! I mean mistakes are never made when anything new is invented. What would that look like anyway? A laser beam or light beam coming down to Earth I guess. Could that cause a fire? Hmmm, I don't know. I hope not! That wouldn't look so good for PG&E, Rothschild Inc, Solaren or Jerry Brown who sure does seem fond of PG&E."

The Rothschilds, a Jewish banking family, have long been the targets of antisemitic conspiracy theories claiming that Jewish people are in control of the entire world. While Greene specifically did not use the words "Jewish space laser," she heavily implied that the Rothschilds were involved in the laser conspiracy.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:17:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By macros73:

Trump on 12-April: “I stand with the speaker,” Trump said at an evening press conference at his gilded private club.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-speaker-johnson-maralago-congress-c6eaace204882df054795cf70a5fe60a

There are impossible Galaxy Quest-level standards on the fringe right. What do you think is going to happen if you boot out Johnson? You're going to see more Republicans say "fuck this dysfunctional clown show" and retire, and you might finally inspire the remaining moderate Republicans to align with moderate Democrats to elect a Speaker. I think that's what the fringe right wants: marginalized, where they can bitch and whine about America not following absolutist policies of their preference rather than working out legislation that gains majority support.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kunta_Kinte:

The things that get majority support in congress are not in the interest of the average US citizen.

No one, except for the elites, supports this bipartisan garbage they put forth.

The "fringe right" is purposely marginalized by the establishment in DC in order to get what they want, billions in foreign aid and FISA renewal, passed.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:18:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Fox news likes the GOP to "lose with dignity"
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:19:48 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
Promises were made. Those promises were BROKEN.

So yeah... Just because she voted for the guy once doesn't mean he earned undying loyalty...

Maybe the GOP should try being... I don't know... CONSERVATIVE for a change and actually walk the walk. The Gods know that being a bunch of navel gazing toe-suckers and "going along to get along" hasn't worked at all...
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:20:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#26]
Biden voters in this thread ?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:22:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LordsOfDiscipline] [#27]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:
Biden voters .
View Quote

Worse - Republican Primary voters that are okay with the current state of the Republican party GOPe.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:26:46 AM EDT
[#28]

She said, "there are too many coincidences to ignore" and "oddly there are all these people who have said they saw what looked like lasers or blue beams of light causing the fires."

Greene also speculated that a range of people or groups were involved in this fire, including former California Gov. Jerry Brown, Pacific Gas & Electric and Rothschild Inc., an investment firm.

She said that Roger Kimmel, who was on the board of PG&E, was also "Vice Chairman of Rothschild Inc," and "If they are beaming the suns energy back to Earth, I'm sure they wouldn't ever miss a transmitter receiving station right??!! I mean mistakes are never made when anything new is invented. What would that look like anyway? A laser beam or light beam coming down to Earth I guess. Could that cause a fire? Hmmm, I don't know. I hope not! That wouldn't look so good for PG&E, Rothschild Inc, Solaren or Jerry Brown who sure does seem fond of PG&E."

The Rothschilds, a Jewish banking family, have long been the targets of antisemitic conspiracy theories claiming that Jewish people are in control of the entire world. While Greene specifically did not use the words "Jewish space laser," she heavily implied that the Rothschilds were involved in the laser conspiracy.
View Quote

Like I said, nobody will post her actual quote. Instead, you copy and paste what other people said about what she said, but not what she actually said. Try again.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:31:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

That's the same diversionary straw man tactic used by lefty communists against Trump.

Not a coincidence.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:32:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By AJE:

She's still the idiot.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AJE:
Originally Posted By dsteelman:
Imagine the house if all the R members were as conservative as MTG talks ......

Now who are the idiots ?

Maybe if the Rs weren’t so leftist she wouldn’t bitch so much ?

She's still the idiot.

What does it say about this nation that opposes an "idiot" that stands for what's actually right?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:32:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Eroic:
She is an idiot.  Does she not realize what would happen if the Republicans lose the majority in the house before the election? And then what happens if Trump wins and the Democrats have control of both chambers and the presidency for two months?  Goodbye filibuster, hello every single hairbrained statist idea is now law.

SCOTUS Expands immediately w/ instant confirmations.
Gun ban
Full socialized medicine
What else?

I’m not saying she shouldn’t be critical but her bullshit is dangerous.
View Quote

Well, the "what's next" Is the next step in a well orchestrated plan to destroy the government of the United States.

This is a well thought out, funded and activated plan. You won't stop it until this thing reaches its crescendo. All you can do is get ready, brace yourself and pray.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:32:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By MikeJGA:

You have that backwards.  GA is an embarrassment to MTG.  She might be theatrical,  but at least she is trying to get the RINOs to walk the walk.
View Quote

MTG demonstrates how backward her NW Georgia district is.

MTG stated Jewish space lasers were starting the fires on the West Coast.

MTG stated that Biden was sending his "Gazpacho Police" after political enemies.

MTG stated she opposes aid to Ukraine because Zelensky is trafficking in children's body parts.

MTG stated that the earthquake in the NY area and the total eclipse were a sign of God's dissatisfaction with us. Probably will introduce a bill recommending human sacrifice to appease the gods.

Yeah Georgia...you have a real winner here you can be proud of.

She is clear proof that the Neanderthal gene pool isn't entirely extinct.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:34:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#33]

Like I said, nobody will post her actual quote. Instead, you copy and paste what other people said about what she said, but not what she actually said. Try again.
View All Quotes

I included what she actually said in my post, along with a link that includes a picture of the wall of idiot text she originally spasmed out on a keyboard if you would like to see it all in what passes for context with her. Knock yourself out:

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:35:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:
MTG is an idiot and a fucking embarrassment to my great state.
View Quote
I agree with you

And I'm not even from that state.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:35:20 AM EDT
[#35]
She is the epitome of the schism in the republican party. She represents the ignorant trailer trash collecting welfare and faking disability that was the bread and butter of Clinton administration in the 90's.
Embarrassing.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:35:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:
She's a distraction and her self-centered behavior isn't good for the party.

To her it's not about the future of the Republican party, it's about making her mark in politics and being sure to say/do the most outlandish things to get her name in the media.

Her entire goal is to promote her brand. Everything is about putting on a show.

In a few years she'll get tired of politics, blame the "Deep State for kicking me out" after losing an election, write some books, and then do the media circuit.

The people that MTG appeals to are the ones that want Kabuki theater, or politics to be like WWE wrestlers.

Marjorie Taylor Greene saying or doing something ridiculous is the equivalent of your favorite wrestler bodyslamming his opponent.

It probably "feels" good to see your favorite wrestler destroying the enemy when in reality it's all fake.

It's just a show. She's doing nothing. It's all about promoting herself.

That's why it hurts my brain when I see people saying "At least she's doing something!!!" completely missing the point that she's doing absolutely nothing, it's all a show.
View Quote

Good luck with that,  her supporters can't read.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:36:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:44:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#38]
Originally Posted By kpacman:
MTG stated that Biden was sending his "Gazpacho Police" after political enemies.
View Quote

Before That Other Guy yells at you, I believe she accused Nancy Pelosi, not Biden, of having "Gazpacho Police" spying on members of Congress.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:45:17 AM EDT
[#39]
MTG should lead the nuclear attack on the entire political system.  Blow it up.  Take no prisoners.  Time for a 3rd party because it can’t get much worse.  We are $34T in debt and we don’t have secure borders.  FFS DO SOMETHING!!!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:45:36 AM EDT
[#40]

I included what she actually said in my post, along with a link that includes a picture of the wall of idiot text she originally spasmed out on a keyboard if you would like to see it all in what passes for context with her. Knock yourself out:

https://media.snopes.com/2021/02/Copy-of-Rating-Overlay-Vertical.jpg

https://media.tenor.com/sWAbDn43REcAAAAM/imostergolfra.gif
View Quote

I'm not falling down that rabbit hole... BUT...

https://theconversation.com/we-could-soon-be-getting-energy-from-solar-power-harvested-in-space-210203

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20201126-the-solar-discs-that-could-beam-power-from-space

https://www.esa.int/Enabling_Support/Preparing_for_the_Future/Discovery_and_Preparation/Space-based_solar_power_seeking_ideas_to_make_it_a_reality

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/engineering/solar-power-satellites

Still no specific call-outs on if these are Jewish or goyim...
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:47:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Gorby:
MTG should lead the nuclear attack on the entire political system.  Blow it up.  Take no prisoners.  Time for a 3rd party because it can’t get much worse.  We are $34T in debt and we don’t have secure borders.  FFS DO SOMETHING!!!!
View Quote

How about we develop a program of inserting tomato basil soup cans into a rectum of a live raccoon, after all you want us to "DO SOMETHING"
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Gorby:
MTG should lead the nuclear attack on the entire political system.  Blow it up.  Take no prisoners.  Time for a 3rd party because it can't get much worse.  We are $34T in debt and we don't have secure borders.  FFS DO SOMETHING!!!!
View Quote
$34T in current debt and $121T of unfunded liabilities over the next 6 years... For those in the two-digit IQ branch of ARFCOM who are currently bitching about MTG... that means things Congress has passed in to law with NO WAY to actually pay for it.

Hoist the colors. Take no prisoners.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:48:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
She is an idiot, and the gop is doing a great job of destroying it's self without her help.
View Quote
basically this
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By 86Tiger:

"She is trying to wreck the GOP"

The GOP has never needed her help to wreck themselves.....
View Quote

This, they are garbage already
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:51:12 AM EDT
[#45]
To be a Shiff Head is not where it is at.

I will take MTG and more of her.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:51:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Bogdan:
Now you cant get in 3D
View Quote

Holy fuck is that funny.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:51:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Red_Label:

Seems to me like your state is the embarrassment [politically] these days.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Red_Label:
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:
MTG is an idiot and a fucking embarrassment to my great state.

Seems to me like your state is the embarrassment [politically] these days.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:52:57 AM EDT
[#48]
The Schils would shit on Paul Revere if they could too.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:56:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:

This, they are garbage already
View Quote
They may be garbage... but the alternative to vote Socialist.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:56:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Considering that Fox News is now the RINO newsletter,  that sounds like an unintentional compliment.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top