User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:25:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RevDeadCorpse:
The idiocy of your position that RECEIVING aid over 200 years ago means we should be sending billions to other Countries now has already been noted.

Thanks for playing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

So, Madison was so "deranged" that he saw how the "Confederation of States" had been so terribly ineffective in the American Revolutionary War (to the point we would have lost independence without significant Military Aid from France & Financial support from the Dutch) that Madison believed a strong Federal system would better serve the nation but was so "Schizo" that he insisted on the Bill Of Rights to ensure the protection of the Citizens...

Thank You for the laughs this morning

Bigger_Hammer
The idiocy of your position that RECEIVING aid over 200 years ago means we should be sending billions to other Countries now has already been noted.

Thanks for playing.

If it is fucking up Putin's Russia, North Korea, Iran or Communist China then I'm willing to send them to tools (weapons) to get it done.

You do know that the US received foreign military aid from our Allies as recently as WW1 & WW2 right?

You tried to give it a try, but came up "short" again...

We have some lovely parting contestants gifts for you over there on your way out...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:26:51 AM EDT
[#2]

Speaking of "Pathetic", your reply was a textbook example of it.

To be honest there is nothing in the Constitution that prohibits "Foreign Aid" sent or received) if legislation authorizing same is passed by Congress & signed by the Executive (President).

Can you show us the specific laws or SCOTUS case(s) that prohibits receipt or sending Foreign Aid to or from Allies?

Of course you can't...  Pathetic indeed!

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LordsOfDiscipline:
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
For someone supposedly so "stupid"... That would be a brilliant move... Not gonna pass, but it does point out the fact that it isn't anywhere in our Constitution for us to be sending taxpayer money to ANY OTHER COUNTRY like that...

The founders sent foreign aid to other countries and they wrote the document

Many so called "Patriots" today keep 'forgetting' that the United States would not have won it's own War of Independence, if not for the "foreign Military aid" of France.  You can be sure the Founding Fathers knew & appreciated that fact.

Bigger_Hammer

Be honest, you didn't read your post before you hit the submit button

You do understand taking foreign aid is different than receiving foreign aid.   pathetic

Speaking of "Pathetic", your reply was a textbook example of it.

To be honest there is nothing in the Constitution that prohibits "Foreign Aid" sent or received) if legislation authorizing same is passed by Congress & signed by the Executive (President).

Can you show us the specific laws or SCOTUS case(s) that prohibits receipt or sending Foreign Aid to or from Allies?

Of course you can't...  Pathetic indeed!

Bigger_Hammer

"The Founders would never, ever do such a thing! And don't say Madison, he doesn't count as a Founder!"
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:27:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I still insist to this day that had Songbird put his ego in check and the ticket been Palin/McCain... they would have won. "1st Female President" and all that...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alacran:

Even though I really voted for Sarah Palin in 2008, I still regret actually voting for McCain.  If had it to do over again, I would have done a write-in vote, even against the communist Obama.

I still insist to this day that had Songbird put his ego in check and the ticket been Palin/McCain... they would have won. "1st Female President" and all that...

Yeah, Palin saved him from utter disgrace with election turnout that year.  Just the thought of McCain still makes my blood boil.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:39:47 AM EDT
[#4]

If it is fucking up Putin's Russia, North Korea, Iran or Communist China then I'm willing to send them to tools (weapons) to get it done.

View Quote
Then DECLARE WAR and stop fucking around. You know, like it was supposed to be done. Like we did in WW1 and WW2 as you pointed out...

Using that to justify sending billions to every tinpot bullshit place on Earth is fucked especially since we're $32T in debt...
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Many so called "Patriots" today keep 'forgetting' that the United States would not have won it's own War of Independence, if not for the "foreign Military aid" of France.  You can be sure the Founding Fathers knew & appreciated that fact.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

and France still speaks French because we saved it in ww1 and ww2. paid in full
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:00:46 PM EDT
[#6]
kinda says it all that Johnson was rescued by the democraps. after all he's doing their work. and the pantshitter in chief loves him some Johnson too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:33:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By LUZCANNON:
kinda says it all that Johnson was rescued by the democraps. after all he's doing their work. and the pantshitter in chief loves him some Johnson too.
View Quote

Neva been done befo in >247 yrs
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:41:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Have all the people that can’t stand her started the list of republicans that are better than she along with the list of things they have done to further our cause and country?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:42:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Does GOP = RINO?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:46:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By nightstalker:
Does GOP = RINO?
View Quote

The best analogy I’ve seen is the Democrats are the Harlem Globetrotters and the Republicans are the Washington Generals.

Sure seems very fitting.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:51:20 PM EDT
[#11]
The way I see it, she is an idiot, and she is trying to wreck the GOP establishment. The Grand Old Party hasn't been a republican party for years, but is still called the Republican party, it's members are still called Republicans, and it does still have some members with a republican ideology, but a large percentage of the current members do not. The Democratic party isn't democratic in the way most people think of democracy. It's a democratic centralist party. They decide what the majority of their members want, and everyone toes the line. The move towards authoritarian dominant party democratic centralism, and away from constitutional republicanism, has been going on for over a century. Unfortunately, the average person thinks it's democracy, and is blind to the fascism we are barreling towards.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:52:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By macros73:
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4603178-greene-says-she-doesnt-care-if-speakers-office-becomes-a-revolving-door/

“I don’t care if the Speaker’s office becomes a revolving door,” continued Greene, who has filed a motion to oust Johnson from his current role. “If that’s exactly what needs to happen, then let it be. But the days are over of the old Republican Party that wants to fund foreign wars and murder people in foreign lands, while they stab the American people in their face.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/marjorie-taylor-greene-mike-johnson-christian-support-rcna148390

Greene and her fellow ideologues may want to tread carefully. There is a growing backlash on the Christian right against the move to oust Johnson. While Greene’s MAGA influencer antics garner significant media attention, people with longtime clout in the evangelical political trenches, including Johnson himself, have been waging a quiet but scathing war against her in Christian media. The GOP’s evangelical base — vital to Republican hopes in the fall — is hearing that Greene is groundlessly attacking a godly man and imperiling the party’s election chances, thus bringing (in Johnson’s words) the Democrats’ “crazy woke agenda” closer to fruition.
View Quote

Johnson is a rino who bows to the democrats and just helped their woke agenda. The Christian right isn't stupid.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:52:52 PM EDT
[#13]

The best analogy I’ve seen is the Democrats are the Harlem Globetrotters and the Republicans are the Washington Generals.

Sure seems very fitting.

View All Quotes
Does GOP = RINO?

Sure seems very fitting.

Send in the fucking clowns..
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:02:20 PM EDT
[#14]

We see it.

It’s just nonsense.

Ironically enough Mtg claims to be a “Christian nationalist” and a small government kind of person but took PPP loans and cheated on and divorced her husband after 25ish years and praised Putin
View Quote

So many sinless people on this site.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:07:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:
Have all the people that can’t stand her started the list of republicans that are better than she along with the list of things they have done to further our cause and country?
View Quote

They can't, yet they shit all over those that actually give a damn and stand against the left. Fucking hypocrites, this place is full of.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:10:53 PM EDT
[#16]

We see it.

It’s just nonsense.

Ironically enough Mtg claims to be a “Christian nationalist” and a small government kind of person but took PPP loans and cheated on and divorced her husband after 25ish years and praised Putin
View Quote

lol! Brings up PPP loans. Invalidated anything else he posted.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:12:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By J-Dam:

They can't, yet they shit all over those that actually give a damn and stand against the left. Fucking hypocrites, this place is full of.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By J-Dam:

Seeding discourse among our community is their only purpose here and looking at several of the responses, it is indeed working.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:26:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
Fuck the GOP alligators.

I fully approve MTG's actions.
View Quote

You really think we’ll be better off when Dems take the House?   Because self-serving bullshit from stupid populists in safe red districts is how Dems take back the House.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:38:03 PM EDT
[#19]

lol! Brings up PPP loans. Invalidated anything else he posted.
View Quote

And there’s the deflection right on time!

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:38:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By jwr6:

You really think we’ll be better off when Dems take the House?   Because self-serving bullshit from stupid populists in safe red districts is how Dems take back the House.
View Quote

They don’t care.

They’re enamored with immaturity and mean tweets, they don’t care if we get fucked in the long run.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:40:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gspointer] [#21]
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

And there’s the deflection right on time!

View Quote

No need to deflect. It’s a bunch of puritanical garbage, laced with an inability to understand what PPP is. Literally the garbage the left will use. Alinsky. Yeah. That’s super credible.

List all of the great achievements of the GOP stalwarts in the last 20 years
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:42:00 PM EDT
[#22]

No need to deflect.

View Quote

Damn, followed it up with a whataboutism.

Talent.  What will be your 3rd act!?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:43:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Damn, followed it up with a whataboutism.

Talent.  What will be your 3rd act!?
View Quote

Proving that you can’t name a single accomplishment of the party that you pretend to support. Illuminating your true purpose here.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:47:02 PM EDT
[#24]

Proving that you can’t name a single accomplishment of the party that you pretend to support. Illuminating your true purpose here.
View Quote

It’s always the same shit.  “wHaTaBoUtIsM.”

I’m not playing your game. Stick to the topic or talk to yourself.  

I am not concerned what you think(word used loosely) my “purpose” here is.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#25]

It’s always the same shit.  “wHaTaBoUtIsM.”

I’m not playing your game. Stick to the topic or talk to yourself.  

I am not concerned what you think(word used loosely) my “purpose” here is.
View Quote

So. Apparently you are unable to name a single positive thing that the GOP has done, yet you have 8000  Posts in a year?

I think you just played “my game”. Thank you!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:02:23 PM EDT
[#26]

No need to deflect. It's a bunch of puritanical garbage, laced with an inability to understand what PPP is. Literally the garbage the left will use. Alinsky. Yeah. That's super credible.

View All Quotes

And there's the deflection right on time!

No need to deflect. It's a bunch of puritanical garbage, laced with an inability to understand what PPP is. Literally the garbage the left will use. Alinsky. Yeah. That's super credible.

The only thing they were elected to DO was LESS.  Legislate less, spend less, and remove government INTRUSIONS into our rights.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:05:31 PM EDT
[#27]
The only thing they were elected to DO was LESS.  Legislate less, spend less, and remove government INTRUSIONS into our rights.
View Quote

As far as I’m concerned, government does little to help the citizenry, so the less they accomplish the better.

Neither of em fights for our rights anymore.

I generally pay more attention to State/Local government.  They at least to a point can still be swayed by their constituency.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#28]

Seeding discourse among our community is their only purpose here and looking at several of the responses, it is indeed working.

View Quote

Like accusing folks of being Biden supporters and voters?

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:53:39 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Well, I sure as hell haven’t seen any evidence of them being antiBiden voters.  If Johnson gave a shit about this country, he’d make a stand on securing the border and not put your beloved Ukraine ahead of America.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:56:01 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/grover_burning_gif-1027.gif

The emoji-GIF tycoon strikes again!

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:59:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Republicans are their own worst enemy
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:25:42 PM EDT
[#33]
The Uniparty has gone all in.

They can not win elections (fairly) so they are using every tactic to make sure they take control for good.  Soviet Union style "Republic" is what we will have if they are successful.

Secret Police
Elections for show only
End of the 2A and weapons confiscations.
Unfetered spying on citizens.
Media 100% controlled by the state.
Endless foreign wars.
Confiscation of Retirement plans
Healthcare 100% controls by the state.

Not sure at this point it can be stopped.  

MTG sees it coming downing the tracks and is one of few not afraid to fight it.

Most, like Fox News, are lining up to be Good Citizens.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:40:27 PM EDT
[#34]
buffoon and a grandstander with no qualms in destroying the GOP....
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:44:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:
buffoon and a grandstander with no qualms in destroying the GOP....
View Quote

Well, I hope that ukwaine aid was worth it

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:58:04 PM EDT
[#36]

The Father of the Constitution wasn't "Founder" enough for you. Got it.
View All Quotes
It was signed and executed by President James Madison. You might have heard his name. They call him "Father of the Constitution."
Madison was schizo-effective. On one hand he wanted a very powerful FedGov... and then turned around and insisted on a Bill of Rights...

The very same BoR your boy FJB is pissing all over right now...

Your disingenuousness is noted....

The Father of the Constitution wasn't "Founder" enough for you. Got it.

It was a committee decision that not everyone was happy with.

Pretty every single Founder/Framer did some dumb shit when they made it to the Presidency.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:09:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:
It was a committee decision that not everyone was happy with.

Pretty every single Founder/Framer did some dumb shit when they made it to the Presidency.
View Quote

Sir, I hope you aren't accusing Founders of participating in compromise, negotiation, and seeking a consensus.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:30:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
Fuck the GOP alligators.

I fully approve MTG's actions.
View Quote

Yep, Trump is as big a buffoon (that I'll vote for) as her but the greater separation we can get from establishment turds in all branches the better.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:51:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#39]

Except I was actively involved in countering human and narco trafficking and I did exactly that.

We had countless turnbacks who went back across the river after they saw us and heard our commands.

I'm still free today and haven't been arrested. I even arrested folks and turned them over to BP.

Could you tell the DOJ/FBI/ATF to hurry up?

Plenty of dudes got arrested for dumb stuff down there. DWI. Marijuana. Reckless driving. Assault. Nobody ever got arrested for doing their job. None.

It's been 2 years now.

**Desist

What was false about what I stated?

What is your first hand knowledge?
View Quote

Oh, I'm sorry. I must be mistaken. You weren't acting under the auspices of the government, now were you? You were just a regular dude in the crowd who went down there & pushed back against the tide - right? I was pretty sure just any citizen in this country can't just go down to the border & push back against the hordes, but I could be wrong. Am I supposed to take the US government seriously even though it has been flying illegals into all corners of the nation & setting them up at our expense, or should I call bullshit? Have any example of Joe citizen being able to stop this without catching heat from the fed? Spill it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 2:53:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

Oh, I'm sorry. I must be mistaken. You weren't acting under the auspices of the government, now were you? You were just a regular dude in the crowd who went down there & pushed back against the tide - right?
View All Quotes

Oh, I'm sorry. I must be mistaken. You weren't acting under the auspices of the government, now were you? You were just a regular dude in the crowd who went down there & pushed back against the tide - right?

I was acting on behalf of the state of Texas.

I am a regular dude.

If I can get into the guard anyone can. It was a great decision 7 years ago and it’s still a good deal today.

I was pretty sure just any citizen in this country can't just go down to the border & push back against the hordes, but I could be wrong. Am I supposed to take the US government seriously even though it has been flying illegals into all corners of the nation & setting them up at our expense, or should I call bullshit? Have any example of Joe citizen being able to stop this without catching heat from the fed? Spill it.

The problem with your idea is it’s comical, a joke, and cringe worthy. There are a litany of state agencies working on OLS who fight and get at each others throats enough as it is. Allowing random dudes to come in and determine their own “border policy” would be a nightmare for deconfliction and uniformity.

I wasn’t working on the federal border mission. Never have.

I was working on the state level mission that people here were so enthusiastic about as documented in the “Texas boogaloo” thread when abbot and the Texas national and state guard flipped Biden off and refused to leave Shelby park.

Everyone wants to be on the front lines and be a hero.

Nobody wants to do it when it’s cold and wet.

Or when it’s hard.

Or when it’s on a weekend and you have poker with the boys.

Or when you’re having a few brewskis later

Who is going to run and grab food for the guys?

Who is going to handle the admin side and compile green2 reports for the CUB so private snuffy can be checked to make sure he hasn’t lost his SI?

The state guard will happily take you and pay you to do it.

Well, I sure as hell haven’t seen any evidence of them being antiBiden voters.  If Johnson gave a shit about this country, he’d make a stand on securing the border and not put your beloved Ukraine ahead of America.

“I don’t see evidence, therefore it must exist and prove my biased, pre conceived notion/idea”.

Biden won’t give an inch.

So now we have no border security and no Ukraine aid and a collapse of the Ukrainian army and government.

We want both. You want us to settle for nothing when we can get one of the two.

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 4:49:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#41]

I am a regular dude.

If I can get into the guard anyone can. It was a great decision 7 years ago and it’s still a good deal today.

The problem with your idea is it’s comical, a joke, and cringe worthy. There are a litany of state agencies working on OLS who fight and get at each others throats enough as it is. Allowing random dudes to come in and determine their own “border policy” would be a nightmare for deconfliction and uniformity.
View All Quotes

I am a regular dude.

Come again? My idea? You really are quite the disengenuous liar.

I wasn’t working on the federal border mission. Never have.

I was working on the state level mission that people here were so enthusiastic about as documented in the “Texas boogaloo” thread when abbot and the Texas national and state guard flipped Biden off and refused to leave Shelby park.

Everyone wants to be on the front lines and be a hero.

Nobody wants to do it when it’s cold and wet.

Or when it’s hard.

Or when it’s on a weekend and you have poker with the boys.

Or when you’re having a few brewskis later

Who is going to run and grab food for the guys?

Who is going to handle the admin side and compile green2 reports for the CUB so private snuffy can be checked to make sure he hasn’t lost his SI?

The state guard will happily take you and pay you to do it.

You had zero problems crowing for anyone who called out your Ukraine hyocrisy - it's indisputable - to go to the US S border & "help out", ignoring the fact that anyone outside of government who just stands in the way of someone attempting to cross into here has better than even odds of being charged & arrested, especially under the current administration. So, no, junior, "anyone" can't go & even try to stop this. However, literally anyone can go to Ukraine & volunteer, & the only thing stopping you from legally resigning from the Guard & going there is you.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:46:34 AM EDT
[#42]
I hope she does.  The GOP is terrible.  See 2017-2018 congress if you want an example.

Being democrat light is awful.  The shit they accomplish is almost nothing for the people.
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top