BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 19
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:52:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LawyerUp:

Yeah, the dad and the girl reached out to me and said they were so happy with my video. And the Institute for Justice I think is considering taking on the case because my video put it on their radar.  Bitch about clicks all you want, but my YouTube videos get more real world government accountability than my lawsuits could ever do in 100 years. Government doesn't care about having to pay money.... they care about the public learning what bad things they've done, as well as political consequences.
View Quote

Thanks for all you do.  

I have heard cockroaches don't like the light and you do a good job of shinning the light.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:54:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Yeah, the dad and the girl reached out to me and said they were so happy with my video. And the Institute for Justice I think is considering taking on the case because my video put it on their radar.  Bitch about clicks all you want, but my YouTube videos get more real world government accountability than my lawsuits could ever do in 100 years. Government doesn't care about having to pay money.... they care about the public learning what bad things they've done, as well as political consequences.
View Quote

Thats all good.  I'm not going to bitch about clicks, it is the name of the game if you want publicity for something.   To address my own comments, I don't think the 'check on his wife' comment was cool.  I think its possible to say that someone is wrong, and has no business being in the job they are without attacking every aspect of them and their spouse.  That's a bit wide of the evidence in my opinion.  As far as getting the girl and dad some attention and action on that incident I'm glad you are doing that for them.  She did not deserve to be treated like that and I would be livid if I saw my daughter treated that way over a speeding ticket.  I hope you are able to make the stupid hurt for this police dept a bit.  Overall I'm not offended really that YouTube channels hype there stuff a bit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:55:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Lug1:
He's in the thread now.  Maybe you can discuss a meetup?
View Quote

Seriously... are you okay?   Yeah I already remarked to him.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:57:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Grunteled:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
He's in the thread now.  Maybe you can discuss a meetup?

I'm good you?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:00:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LittleBigHorn] [#6]
Can’t say officer 2 didn’t warn him what was about to happen if he chose to proceed.  This just further confirms  that officer 1 is a complete dumbass and shouldn’t be in any position of power.

I do wish officer 2 would have made it a bit more clear, but body cams and all, he has to be careful as well.  It would suck for a seemingly good cop like him get berated for some kind of preferential treatment (even though it wasn’t that  at all).
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:01:09 PM EDT
[#7]
FTC
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:01:52 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Very nice.  I wonder if another agency will hire him now that he's been fired twice for this shit?  Maybe another line of work buddy.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#9]
"No longer employed due to safety concerns"

He's the victim now
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:04:15 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

hell yeah!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:04:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Grunteled] [#11]
Originally Posted By LittleBigHorn:
I do wish officer 2 would have made it a bit more clear, but body cams and all, he has to be careful as well.  It would suck for a seemingly good cop like him get berated for some kind of preferential treatment (even though it wasn’t that  at all).
View Quote

Yeah, I definitely got that vibe.  He saw the ID and kinda started to talk with the "Oh you stepped in some sticky shit now man" tone.  I get that he's not going to argue officer HulkSmash's facts with him or start a confrontation... I mean he wasn't there.  But the comments very much came across to me as saying 'you sure you wanna do this bro'?

You know what impressed me.  That after he treated her like that she held it very together and really never talked to him in anything other than a calm tone.  I would NOT have been able to pull that off.  She makes a very calm statement in the car and he whips himself into a frenzy, starts to scream at her and then hyper-slams his own car door.  She may have made some mistakes early on but she's clearly more in charge of her own emotions than he is.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#12]

If you say so.  Real truth is the cop in the video shouldn't be a cop.  He has issues that need to be dealt with.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Vne:

I think this is a completely reasonable statement. I disagree with none of it. I merely made the decision to stop gathering the facts of this case from a lawyer that is clearly intent on using fallacious arguments to gather emotionally driven clicks. I'll wait for an attorney with a more professional presentation to discuss the case. I don't see why that's such an offensive attitude to take.

That lawyer is a member here, so when you go calling people liars and unprofessional based on your opinion remember that.

I literally don't give a single flying fuck. My opinion is warranted. And you show me where I called him a liar. I didn't, though what he did isn't far off. I do think it was an unprofessional comment to make. If he hadn't made them I'd be solidly in agreement with him and I'm sure I'd have actually finished the video. But maybe he thinks those comments bolster his case? He should make those comments in front of whatever jury he eventually finds himself before and see if they help.
Fallacious equal lies.  I literally don't give a flying fuck if you give a flying fuck.  You have stated who you are and what you stand for in your posts here.  LOL.  
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/333874/Screenshot_2024-04-19_12_14_35-3192182.png

Fallacious also equals illogical.
But you're goddamn right I've stated who I am and what I stand for. I'm a guy that can be turned off by deceptive and/or illogical comments designed to invoke emotion. I believe in facts, truth, and often times (but not always)... the law.

LOL, your truth?

I never believed in that "your truth/my truth" bullshit. I'm old school. I just believe in the truth.

If you say so.  Real truth is the cop in the video shouldn't be a cop.  He has issues that need to be dealt with.

Yeah, I don't disagree with that.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:14:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Thats all good.  I'm not going to bitch about clicks, it is the name of the game if you want publicity for something.   To address my own comments, I don't think the 'check on his wife' comment was cool.  I think it's possible to say that someone is wrong, and has no business being in the job they are without attacking every aspect of them and their spouse.  That's a bit wide of the evidence in my opinion.  As far as getting the girl and dad some attention and action on that incident I'm glad you are doing that for them.  She did not deserve to be treated like that and I would be livid if I saw my daughter treated that way over a speeding ticket.  I hope you are able to make the stupid hurt for this police dept a bit.  Overall I'm not offended really that YouTube channels hype there stuff a bit.
View All Quotes

Thats all good.  I'm not going to bitch about clicks, it is the name of the game if you want publicity for something.   To address my own comments, I don't think the 'check on his wife' comment was cool.  I think it's possible to say that someone is wrong, and has no business being in the job they are without attacking every aspect of them and their spouse.  That's a bit wide of the evidence in my opinion.  As far as getting the girl and dad some attention and action on that incident I'm glad you are doing that for them.  She did not deserve to be treated like that and I would be livid if I saw my daughter treated that way over a speeding ticket.  I hope you are able to make the stupid hurt for this police dept a bit.  Overall I'm not offended really that YouTube channels hype there stuff a bit.

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have said that, but it was obviously a tongue-in-cheek. You should see all the anonymous threats and hate mail I get from cops. So I don't really give much of a fuck anyways. I have a teenage daughter, so maybe this one got me in the feels a little bit and a little riled up.

I just did the interview w/ the local news lady and she told me she just interviewed the town attorney and the prosecutor dropped all charges and they fired the cop.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:15:39 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Whoever wrote their official statement needs to be fired as well.  She didn't refuse to provide that information, she certainly didn't do so "knowingly or intentionally", she didn't open the window as far as the officer felt that I needed to be.

Also, they use the phrase "lawful requests".  A request is optional, I swear if I'm ever on a jury about someone refusing to obey a cop that only "asks" or "requests" something be done that person walks.  If it's an order then fucking say it is.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have said that, but it was obviously a tongue-in-cheek. You should see all the anonymous threats and hate mail I get from cops. So I don't really give much of a fuck anyways. I have a teenage daughter, so maybe this one got me in the feels a little bit and a little riled up.

I just did the interview w/ the local news lady and she told me she just interviewed the town attorney and the prosecutor dropped all charges and they fired the cop.
View Quote

Sunlight disinfects.

And the state must always be held accountable for bad actors within it or we end up with tyranny.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:20:19 PM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes

Bitch about clicks all you want, but my YouTube videos get more real world government accountability than my lawsuits could ever do in 100 years. Government doesn't care about having to pay money.... they care about the public learning what bad things they've done, as well as political consequences.

You were spot on. Seems like he was protected till the video and publicity came out.

Two months the city and P.D. says everything is fine. Video out less than one(?) week and cop is gone.
Roy
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:23:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By UV18:

With millions (probably billions) of contacts, these events are isolated.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UV18:
Originally Posted By millfire517:
How many isolated incidents this year so far

With millions (probably billions) of contacts, these events are isolated.

I've had to deal with the Police on numerous instances. Every one was either a fishing expedition or a complete fuck up. Including me being assaulted because the officer thought I was armed. Nevermind I hold a security clearance higher than that shitbag will ever have. Not to mention vetted much better by the Federal Government.

I'm a betting man and live in Vegas I'd bet over 50% of those interactions are any of the above, completely fucked up.

Of course you are part of the problem so you don't see any issues. Fucking Clown World.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:23:55 PM EDT
[#18]
What is the thin blue line?  I'm listening.  Respectfully, please educate me to what it means and symbolizes?
View All Quotes

I can go along with most of what you said here and I wouldn't have quit the video if his words only applied to this cop. But they clearly didn't when he made the blue line on car comment. That smears every cop that happens to drive a cruiser with a blue line on the side. "Us versus them". That's where he completely lost me.
What is the thin blue line?  I'm listening.  Respectfully, please educate me to what it means and symbolizes?

I literally see it as just a symbol representing law enforcement. Just like the thin red line represents the fire department. I don't see the thin red line as being representative of an "us vs them" attitude within the fire department. Why should it be any different with the police? But if you want a deeper meaning to what the thin blue line represents then it's supposed to be the notion that the blue (police) represents the line separating chaos and anarchy from civilized society.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:25:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By rdsr:

You were spot on. Seems like he was protected till the video and publicity came out.

Two months the city and P.D. says everything is fine. Video out less than one(?) week and cop is gone.
Roy
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rdsr:

Bitch about clicks all you want, but my YouTube videos get more real world government accountability than my lawsuits could ever do in 100 years. Government doesn't care about having to pay money.... they care about the public learning what bad things they've done, as well as political consequences.

Roy

The city deleted their Facebook within 40 minutes of the video being posted. Charges dropped and cop fired within less than 24 hours. That may be the fastest I've seen that happen.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:27:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Dad needs to find officer friendly now that there is no badge to hide behind.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

That's great man.  Seriously, really glad he's gotten booted.  I am glad to see that she got a modicum of justice out of that.  The fact they were going to continue to charge her was astonishing.  

I understand.  I think of my own girl in that situation and I would just not be able to handle that as well as that Dad and his daughter did.  I get the anger.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:32:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By einnor1040:
Dad needs to find officer friendly now that there is no badge to hide behind.
View Quote

No he doesn't.  He's handled it perfectly.  The SRO warned him even and this Dad still got that asshole booted.  "I win, you loose".  Why spend anymore time thinking of him?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:33:53 PM EDT
[#23]
This may be the most views I've ever had on a video in the first 24 hours. Over 600K views. Looking at my best performing video, "How to Get Fired as a Cop in 3 Days," which was a good one, it had only 500K in the same period of time. And that ones at almost 4M views now. So if this one keeps going, it's gonna be up there.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:34:13 PM EDT
[#24]
The city deleted their Facebook within 40 minutes of the video being posted. Charges dropped and cop fired within less than 24 hours. That may be the fastest I've seen that happen.
View Quote

It does show how freaking disgusting government really is at times, how often they will double and triple down on something they know they have fucked up just to avoid having to say 'that was wrong'.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:42:59 PM EDT
[#25]

It's called insinuation, and if you aren't willing to outright state as fact what you are insinuating then you shouldn't be insinuating it really.  Or sack up and admit that's what your doing and go for it, but there are people that don't find it cute.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Imzadi:
He didn't say that the cop beats his wife. He also picked his words carefully. He suggested that somebody check on the guy's wife since cops are involved in a lot of domestic violence and the cop is a hot head.

It's called insinuation, and if you aren't willing to outright state as fact what you are insinuating then you shouldn't be insinuating it really.  Or sack up and admit that's what your doing and go for it, but there are people that don't find it cute.

Except it isn't an outright fact. It is something that should be looked into because cops are at high risk of domestic violence and this cop is a hot head.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:43:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Fantastic work, LU! Keep at it, head high.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#27]

I literally see it as just a symbol representing law enforcement. Just like the thin red line represents the fire department. I don't see the thin red line as being representative of an "us vs them" attitude within the fire department. Why should it be any different with the police? But if you want a deeper meaning to what the thin blue line represents then it's supposed to be the notion that the blue (police) represents the line separating chaos and anarchy from civilized society.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/261993/Screenshot_20240419_141442_Walmart-3192321.jpg
View All Quotes

I can go along with most of what you said here and I wouldn't have quit the video if his words only applied to this cop. But they clearly didn't when he made the blue line on car comment. That smears every cop that happens to drive a cruiser with a blue line on the side. "Us versus them". That's where he completely lost me.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/261993/Screenshot_20240419_141442_Walmart-3192321.jpg

You're hard pressed to find a thin red line logo anywhere and I've never seen any of the other ones.  But thin blue line sure is pretty common, and frequently on police stuff.  Are they supporting themselves?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#28]
You guys were talking about me for 8 pages and nobody invited me?

I'm about to do a TV interview w/ a news lady in Indiana about this case in like 5 minutes.
View Quote

Hey @LawerUp
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:54:36 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Not good enough when is this officer going to be arrested and charged with battery and bullying.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:55:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By runcible:
I feel safer.
View Quote

Double plus good safery.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Good riddance.  

And a reasonable person after seeing this unhinged idiot would be wondering if his wife looks like a raccoon.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:58:44 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

I used to see it that way.  I innocently used to defend every cop.  Because every cop I knew and worked around was good.  Gradually more and more whole truthful videos have come out showing some things that trouble me.  

Now I know not EVERY cop is good.  I also know that the cops I know in real life are.  And they have run off three like the guy in this video.

But none the less I have come to the conclusion sometimes the thin blue line can be a crutch instead of a symbol.  

I never got caught up in any of the thin blue line stuff.  I have tied a blue ribbon of support on my antenna for local cops murdered. I have also called down the cops that murdered Botham Jean, atatianna Jefferson and Daniel shaver.

I generally like lawyerup's videos that expose truth and shed light. Doesn't mean I dislike cops.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:00:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vne] [#33]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

You're hard pressed to find a thin red line logo anywhere and I've never seen any of the other ones.  But thin blue line sure is pretty common, and frequently on police stuff.  Are they supporting themselves?
View All Quotes

Are they supporting themselves? I don't understand the question.

Eta: and I'm not hard pressed to find thin red line logos. I see em all the damn time. Look on Amazon and Etsy. They're common as hell.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:03:12 PM EDT
[#34]

Eta: and I'm not hard pressed to find thin red line logos. I see em all the damn time. Look on Amazon and Etsy. They're common as hell.
View All Quotes

Why would cops have TBL stickers?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:05:03 PM EDT
[#35]

Thats all good.  I'm not going to bitch about clicks, it is the name of the game if you want publicity for something.   To address my own comments, I don't think the 'check on his wife' comment was cool.  I think its possible to say that someone is wrong, and has no business being in the job they are without attacking every aspect of them and their spouse.  That's a bit wide of the evidence in my opinion.  As far as getting the girl and dad some attention and action on that incident I'm glad you are doing that for them.  She did not deserve to be treated like that and I would be livid if I saw my daughter treated that way over a speeding ticket.  I hope you are able to make the stupid hurt for this police dept a bit.  Overall I'm not offended really that YouTube channels hype there stuff a bit.
View All Quotes

You still don't get it. Perhaps intentionally.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:06:25 PM EDT
[#36]
I have never owned any thin (insert color) sticker or decal on anything, that I am aware of.

I acknowledge blue means PD to me.
Red means FD to me.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:07:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:
Wtf is WRONG with these guys?
View Quote

It's the bad 90% making the rest look bad.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:11:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Calculating:
Typical. She'll get paid on the taxpayers behalf thanks to officer badass.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:14:19 PM EDT
[#39]
This may be the most views I've ever had on a video in the first 24 hours. Over 600K views. Looking at my best performing video, "How to Get Fired as a Cop in 3 Days," which was a good one, it had only 500K in the same period of time. And that ones at almost 4M views now. So if this one keeps going, it's gonna be up there.
View Quote
hits me right in the feels.  The only time my daughter has ever been pulled over, she was driving through Oklahoma going back to university of Arkansas.  Some yokel deputy sheriff pulled her over for following to closely.  Then he ran her tag wrong and asked her who her car belonged to and tried to tell her she was driving a stolen car.  

I called their office, in the moment.  Told them I owned the damn car and why was their deputy accusing my daughter of driving a stolen car, my daughter was crying and texting me.  Ultimately I got to talk to the deputy who pulled her over, after I got the whole story and just asked him why.  He was such a dick head to me on the phone demanding that I file a complaint if I was upset.  I told no, I been a fireman 30 years, all I want to know is why did you deal with it that way.  No good answer, just deflecting and dick head.  He never apologized never really told her anything.  Once he found out the tag was run wrong he went back to her window and told her your plate ran wrong, its your dads car.  Never told her she could go, just turned around and walked back to his car and left.  My daughter is asking me could she go now or would she get arrested.  I think she was 19.  You hate to see cops be total dick heads to your kids.  I just doesn't have to be that way.  

Fucking prick in Oklahoma got away with all of it, because I was cool and did not waste my time filling out paperwork that most likely would have been trashed anyway.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:18:26 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

That is good. At least his name is in all of these and that will follow around any application he tries.

Sadly, there will always be desperate agencies and the one in TX is an example. When they have low pay, they are either getting candidates that are desperate to get into LE, retired from another job and want to keep doing it, OR they are rejects from other agencies. When NOLA showed up at my college, they had a starting pay of 18k a year. Everywhere else around the school was double that.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:18:30 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Because it's a symbol for the police which they are? Because they see themselves as the dividing line between chaos and civility? Because they're part of a secret cabal organized and trained to punish non-cops? Fuck if I know. Ask them. Most of the TBL stickers I see aren't even on cars owned by cops. One of my co-workers was handing out TBL wristbands in the wake of George Floyd. Lots of people at work were wearing them. They're not cops either. I imagine everyone has their own reasons but the underlying message, I presume, is that they support law and order, ergo, they support the police. And the TBL represents the police.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#42]

If the equipment isn't functional it isn't functional.  A car requires both headlights to be working.  He was only able to tell because it has DRL but that doesn't change anything about the other headlight not working.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ramairthree:

In the daytime.

I don’t know of a single state that requires daytime running lights.
Some maybe headlights in the rain.

Is there a violation if one of your optional safety lights your are not required to have doesn’t work?

If the equipment isn't functional it isn't functional.  A car requires both headlights to be working.  He was only able to tell because it has DRL but that doesn't change anything about the other headlight not working.

FFS.
It’s not the same bulb.
It’s an auxiliary light.
Like fog lamps which are also not required.

Are you really supporting using nonworking, not required/not mandatory optional and auxiliary equipment as legit?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:26:17 PM EDT
[#43]

It's bullshit to assert that cops, like most humans, are tribal and very frequently protect their own?  Since you slammed a bunch of photos up and thought that you made a point, how many videos should I post of this happening before you'll believe it true?
View Quote
So I gotta ask... What is the fourth police department you are going to be working for this year?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:27:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Glad to see the stupid cop got fired.  Hope the family still sues. Time to make the dumbass police chief and city council pay for their stupidty in standing by that loser.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:27:49 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Good news. Thanks for the update!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:29:38 PM EDT
[#46]
That guy must have the smallest dick on the planet
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:32:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

The kind of guy who flips out for no reason on a teenage girl on a perfectly mundane traffic stop is never the guy that does hero shit when hero shit is required.

The guys who stop active shooters and reliably plant deserving shitheads have their shit together.

Fear biters and respect muh authoritah types rarely are the guys saving the day. Quite the opposite, they're the ones causing situations that don't have to be a shitshow to become one.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:
Originally Posted By ramairthree:
or a good protector of the community in LE because they want to be brutal to the meek but need to be faceless in a group when it’s time to go brutal vs. brutal.

The kind of guy who flips out for no reason on a teenage girl on a perfectly mundane traffic stop is never the guy that does hero shit when hero shit is required.

The guys who stop active shooters and reliably plant deserving shitheads have their shit together.

Fear biters and respect muh authoritah types rarely are the guys saving the day. Quite the opposite, they're the ones causing situations that don't have to be a shitshow to become one.

Sorry if I was not clear.
But that’s exactly the point I was making.

He is totally not the type that would storm the hill, go frag the machine gun nest, selflessly expose himself to enemy fire to get to a wounded comrade, etc.

But a group of guys like him with the right leadership will gleefully Wade into a riot that needs to be put down, mow down an incoming assault, raze an objective on an assault.

They’re no sheepdog.
They don’t want to go full wolf.
They don’t have the right stuff to be the good wolf going toe to toe with evil wolves.

They want sheepdog status to do some wolf stuff.  Which results in stuff like this.
Which society didn’t used to give a crap about when they pulled it on wolves.
And the smart ones were good about not doing it on the sheep.
This is not a smart one.

What they really are is a pitbull that wants to go pit on smaller dogs.
Or tear into whatever flock or pack they can while in a pack of pit bulls that is sure to win.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#48]
When a lawyer gets rid of the bad apple more effectively then the good apples.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:36:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Truth bomb.
View All Quotes

Truth bomb.
Bingo
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:40:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Panta_Rei] [#50]

View All Quotes

Oh, you’re not talking in the wild.....merch doesn't compare as well.  Most sensible folks understand there is only one Stars and Stripes and it's super gay and disruptive to bastardize and co-opt it.  TBL is un-American
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top