Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:24:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Eric Burdon & Jimmy Witherspoon - Steam Roller
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:25:20 AM EDT
[#2]
lots of pro-pali commies commenting on the thread where the video came from.  Jesus people are retarded.

For the smooth brains:
Pro-pali = commie dipshit 100%
Pro-Isreal =/= "send em all our money"
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:43:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

You need Jesus in a bad way.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:44:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Precious87:

Seconded
View Quote

In spades.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:48:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Makarov] [#5]
A few years ago, there was a local child crushed to death when a bale of hey he and his friends had been playing on rolled over him.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:55:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: H1Mech] [#6]
Originally Posted By MacManus:
lots of pro-pali commies commenting on the thread where the video came from.  Jesus people are retarded.

For the smooth brains:
View Quote

Lol

Some of y’all need to relax before you stroke out. Turn off the tv/computer and go get some fresh air. Y’all let politics consume your entire lives. It’s comical and sad at the same time.

Documenting Reality is literally a gore/snuff website. It’s nothing but photos and videos of murders, war, industrial accidents, car crashes, death, etc. What type of person do you think would actually pay to join that site and waste time commenting on the forums? It’s literally just a bunch of trolls and losers who are mentally defective and jerk off to those types of videos. It has literally nothing to do with Palestine/Israel.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:13:03 AM EDT
[#7]
A few more workplace accidents.

Getting wrapped up in a steel coil accident

Link to video

Galvanized Steel Coil Work Accident  

Link to video
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:17:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hobs98] [#8]
lathe type

A lady at a place I worked was crushed by on of these. The load shifted on the forklift while she was guiding the driver from the ground. She ran up to catch it.

The green one top right.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:17:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By H1Mech:

Lol

Some of y’all need to relax before you stroke out. Turn off the tv/computer and go get some fresh air. Y’all let politics consume your entire lives. It’s comical and sad at the same time.

Documenting Reality is literally a gore/snuff website. It’s nothing but photos and videos of murders, war, industrial accidents, car crashes, death, etc. What type of person do you think would actually pay to join that site and waste time commenting on the forums? It’s literally just a bunch of trolls and losers who are mentally defective and jerk off to those types of videos. It has literally nothing to do with Palestine/Israel.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By H1Mech:

For the smooth brains:

Lol

I know reading is for fags but don't be a fag and go read the comments.  That's literally the entire first page: Israelis are evil etc
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:21:22 AM EDT
[#10]

I know reading is for fags but don't be a fag and go read the comments.  That's literally the entire first page: Israelis are evil etc
View Quote

Documenting reality site may be shocking to most people but they allow any type of free speech there. Mods will NOT delete anything you say there, so it is what it is.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:23:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HourOfAngle] [#11]
Worked at a place 30 years ago that got their steel in coils on a rail spur then would decoil it. One day unloading a rail car they lost control of a coil. They some temp stuff down to keep it from rolling if something happened. I didn't see it but apparently it rolled very very slow over what they had down and came to a stop when it hit a shop truck. Rather ex shop truck. Lot of weight and momentum even when it's barely moving. They built new things to place down with a forklift when they unloaded after that.

Could have been much worse.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:24:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By realwar:

Documenting reality site may be shocking to most people but they allow any type of free speech there. Mods will NOT delete anything you say there, so it is what it is.
View All Quotes

I understand, and that's how it should be.  I'm literally only stating there are a lot of commie dipshits there.  That's all.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Looked straight up like a Looney Tunes cartoon.  Glad I wasn't there to hear it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:47:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: explodingvarmints] [#14]
Originally Posted By Paul:

Lots and lots in the UP of Michigan.

I never follow those guys.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Paul:
Originally Posted By Rob940:
Those and logging trucks. Not alot of logging trucks around WI, but when I do see them on the highway, it makes me nervous. The way they load those trailers is sketch as hell especially when you see only one chain on the load.

Lots and lots in the UP of Michigan.

I never follow those guys.

Sure are.  One side swiped my dad's truck on a curve up there.  

Sugar beat harvest in Michigans thumb is fun as well.  15 year old kid driving a grossly overloaded tractor trailer, spilling beats all over the road, while doing 70 in a 55.  They call it "windshield season".
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:58:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eracer] [#15]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDTc9Sv2TMg
View Quote

The correct response is: "What is potential energy?"

I worked in a lid plant for 9 years, as a forklift operator/trainer, and press mechanic.

Working inside a 100-ton press was kind of scary (like looking over the edge of a cliff) but at least we had electrical lockout/tagout procedures, along with big magnesium stop blocks.

Lifting 20,000 lb. aluminum coils 20 feet in the air was something I never got comfortable with.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:00:24 AM EDT
[#16]
i teach my kids to always move the fuck out of the way, not stand in front with your hands out.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:24:07 AM EDT
[#17]
The are all over the internet. Any post like this you see," imagine that happening to innocent ppl in Gaza"  
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:31:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

Not even close to 40.

15-20.

It’s about 3.5x3, maybe a little more.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By woodsie:

In case you are curious,  that looks like about a 40,000 lb coil depending on the diameter.

It's the weight of like eight F-150s.

Not even close to 40.

15-20.

It’s about 3.5x3, maybe a little more.

You could be right.  The OD makes a huge difference in weight and it's hard for me to tell.

Eitherway, it's a pancake maker any way you want to look at it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:40:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By DoorKicker:

he threw a chock of wood to try and stop it.  I guess that normally works???

Some of the comments saying they are glad he is dead, and wish more Jews would die.  These little fucks are pulling for actual self proclaimed terrorist to win.

I 100% blame the media for their lies and misinformation.   I wish every one of these little fucks would go to palestine and learn real quick what these terrorist do to infidels.  I would pay to watch.
View Quote

Blame the universities as well.  They are teaching antisemitism and DEI bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:47:37 AM EDT
[#20]

You could be right.  The OD makes a huge difference in weight and it's hard for me to tell.

View Quote

In surprised it didn't completely flatten him. His skull still looks normal and his skin didn't even rupture as far as I can tell.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:48:35 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Absolutely.  

I think 40K would have squeezed most of his insides out.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:49:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By -Obsessed-:

In surprised it didn't completely flatten him. His skull still looks normal and his skin didn't even rupture as far as I can tell.
View Quote

Same here, they did cover his head up so I wouldn’t be surprised to see things poking out where they shouldn’t.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:50:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Flatbeds hauling coil are the scariest fucking things on the freeway IMO.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:52:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By sparkyfender2:
Wow. The comments on that website.

Celebrating the guy's death because of the fucking Palestinians.
View Quote

There's been some hate I've seen online directed at all Russians over the war.  When the US entered first world war, there was anti-German sentiment here.  I used to read and post on a European hosted gaming website where the majority of the membership was European back in the mid 2000s, the war on terror and invasion of Iraq years, in some threads, it was nothing but an American bashing fest.  It's the shitty side of human nature.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:55:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Kuraki:
View Quote
Maybe not the #1 scariest, but certainly up there.  All mine get laid down on a pallet not shipped "suicide style" but they are babies compared to master coils.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Kuraki:
View Quote

Or rail car axles….

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:57:39 AM EDT
[#27]

Or rail car axles .

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/578900/IMG_5733_jpeg-3192133.JPG
View Quote
the whole rail car being shipped on the highway is scarier.  We have a company that refurbs transit cars, they're fun to be around when traveling.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By xd341:
Maybe not the #1 scariest, but certainly up there.  All mine get laid down on a pallet not shipped "suicide style" but they are babies compared to master coils.
View Quote

I was surprised to see them laid down on the truck in the OP and thought it was ironic that they transport them in the safest orientation but still have an accident storing them rolly polly on premises.

Or rail car axles….

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/578900/IMG_5733_jpeg-3192133.JPG
View Quote

Oh yeah rail bogies would fuck some shit up too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:03:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Elvis121:
Damn, it almost looked like he thought he could stop it.
View Quote

Sometimes reflexes run a little faster than the ole' thinker.  Like grabbing at a sharp knife falling off the counter.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:07:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Steel Roll Crumples Semi || ViralHog
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:42:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By sparkyfender2:
Wow. The comments on that website.

Celebrating the guy's death because of the fucking Palestinians.
View Quote

I noticed that too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:50:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Emoto:

I found that if you delete all the cookies and site data from your browser for that site, the warning goes away and you can watch it. The video was less interesting than what I had imagined.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Emoto:
Originally Posted By BBFCM:
I think I watched one or two videos on that site years ago. Guess that was my lifetime allotment. 🤷‍♂️

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/111682/IMG_6732_png-3191720.JPG

I found that if you delete all the cookies and site data from your browser for that site, the warning goes away and you can watch it. The video was less interesting than what I had imagined.

I did that. Saw the video. Shouldn’t have bothered. Poor guy
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:59:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Hill_monkey:

Sometimes we eat lunch below the things that make the coils.

https://i.imgur.com/wk3NwUC.jpg

But yeah, sad for that guys family.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hill_monkey:
Originally Posted By xd341:
I handle coil every day.  Slit coils not masters like this.  Mine are 3k lbs or so.  This was probably 5x as heavy.  

Even the little ones I deal with will end you if you don't respect them, that true of the presses that use the coil too.  Dangerous jobs still exist.

Sad. Poor guy.

Sometimes we eat lunch below the things that make the coils.

https://i.imgur.com/wk3NwUC.jpg

But yeah, sad for that guys family.

Union Electric?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:07:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ibn_Huq] [#34]
Was that an oopski
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:29:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By badkarmaiii:
Terrible accident.
The comments are worse.
View Quote

there are worse ways to go. there is a vid of a man caught in a lathe. worse than a wood chipper. search if you want, im not posting a link.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:46:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: opnblstr] [#36]
I'll bet he flat slept through physics class.

He wasn't going to just roll over and take it.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top