Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:10:57 AM EDT
[#1]
You could get away with it in the middle if the day if she's not shy, especially lingerie. She could probably just wander the strip in that. The street performers downtown would often wear tape and a thong and you have to apply for and pay for those spots.

There's also a sign on boulder highway that no one visits. Backdrop isn't as nice
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:12:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By JohnfromHR:
I have i driven by the sign, but I don’t remember how busy it was and it was the daytime. I wanted to take a picture of my girlfriend wearing lingerie  or maybe less under trenchcoat  and have her kind of flash it. I use my camera with flash. I’m wondering if I can get away with this if I do it in the middle of the night or early morning or are there always people around that sign taking pictures, i dont want to get arrested or anything.
View Quote

Week nights, dead after Midnight.

Go for it, worse case you have some moralist figure wag and you drive off.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:13:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I have i driven by the sign, but I don’t remember how busy it was and it was the daytime. I wanted to take a picture of my girlfriend wearing lingerie  or maybe less under trenchcoat  and have her kind of flash it. I use my camera with flash. I’m wondering if I can get away with this if I do it in the middle of the night or early morning or are there always people around that sign taking pictures, i dont want to get arrested or anything.
View Quote

@JohnfromHR

As King of Las Vegas, I will allow this.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:17:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Obo2] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I am not sure I know a friend of mine said that he went to Hakkasan and one of the girls had a titty pop out of her dress and they threw her out of the club for that and it wasn’t even on purpose, and apparently there was no negotiating this, it seemed to be a hard and fast rule, according to my friend, again i wasnt there , he said its a rule  at all clubs on the strip
View Quote

Club rules are more strict than the street. They get in to some shit that could affect their liquor licenses and there are some cabaret laws or whatever.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:19:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Photoshop wouldn't be real, i don't want to get arrested
View Quote

You don't work for a fast food joint do you? And have a thing for feet? And maybe girls with downs?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:20:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I doubt you'd get any hassle with a trenchcoat type situation, quick flash, 10-20 seconds for pics depending on how many you want to take.  

Just do it and own it, don't look for people's reaction or permission.  Be ready to GTFO after those 20 seconds are done.  Have your uber keep the engine running.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:24:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Booray] [#7]
Originally Posted By Obo2:

Club rules are more strict than the street. They get in to some shit that could affect their liquor licenses and there are some cabaret laws or whatever.
View Quote

yep, too risky for their money printing business.

My company rented out the whole Hakkasan club for 4 hours, open bar and food before covid.  It was so much fun.  

By 11pm or whenever our time ran out it was fun watching people file in wearing their best clubbing outfit into 5,000 Indian and white tech people.  Within 30 mins it was a completely different place.

My team stayed on the dance floor fully liquored up and enjoyed the eye candy for the next 2 hours.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:26:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Nobody will care. We've seen way worse there.

You may get cheers
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:36:24 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't think lingerie or underwear would be a problem you're still covered. Nudity is probably an issue.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:39:23 AM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

First off there are people there 24/7 365 days a year. Second it's Las Vegas, people are half naked in public there 24/7 365 days a year as well.

Was this a serious question?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:12:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Vegas dead/low period is dawn, just working girls, walk of shame, and drunks crawling home.  

Park nearby, have her on loose clothes, flash you, you flash the camera and get out of there.  Note if you want to go the sheer clothing route, other that tourist watching no one cares.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:37:39 AM EDT
[#12]
I’ve been to Vegas about a gazillion times. Nobody is even gonna notice.

This cannot be a serious question.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:58:43 AM EDT
[#13]
I wouldn’t think you’d have any issues just make it quick.

No pictures of said girlfriend?   @JohnfromHR
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:03:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: terryj] [#14]

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:16:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By UV18:
Lingerie will not be an issue at all. Nude would likely get you some unwanted attention but the odds are you will escape before anyone can do anything.

There are police cameras in the parking lot.
View Quote

If I were asking questions about things I may or may not get away with without drawing the attention of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and got an answer from UV18, I would consider the questions answered.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:16:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Just a few weeks ago I saw two girls in shoes, thong panties, pasties covering their nipples, and hats on the strip.

One of them may have had a bracelet on, don't remember.  

Your girlfriend won't look out of place in her underwear.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:24:47 AM EDT
[#17]
OP what day are you going to do this photo shoot?

GD:  Nobody tell OP that we are all going to be watching his photo shoot live on the Las Vegas sign live webcam.

Las Vegas Sign Live Web Cam
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:26:05 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

It is unlikely you are the first person to think of this.

It is unlikely that there aren't some sort of camera systems watching the sign.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:31:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:
I have i driven by the sign, but I don't remember how busy it was and it was the daytime. I wanted to take a picture of my girlfriend wearing lingerie  or maybe less under trenchcoat  and have her kind of flash it. I use my camera with flash. I'm wondering if I can get away with this if I do it in the middle of the night or early morning or are there always people around that sign taking pictures, i dont want to get arrested or anything.

LOL, see my post above yours.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:31:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MFP_4073] [#20]
never been done before

doesn't even matter if some folks are around -- its Vegas

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:41:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PossumKing] [#21]
Rafterman, I want to see fur and early morning dew.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By UTex86:
Take a picture of the sign, take another picture of her flashing you somewhere private, photoshop them together.

Or just nut up and do it for real.

Either way post pics to GD.

Rules are rules.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:48:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:51:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By adavis:
Another lazy troll
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:56:37 AM EDT
[#25]
No one will even notice.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 8:58:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Do it then post in BOTD
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:00:27 AM EDT
[#27]

Exactly!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UTex86:

The whole point of the picture is there’s some risk involved.

Exactly!

Well then, exactly! There ain't no risk if there's no risk of getting arrested. So just nut up and do it.

Seriously OP, it's Vegas. You think anyone actually cares? Have her go out in her trenchcoat, flash it quick, you snap a picture, hop in the car and drive away. What's anyone gonna do? You seriously think they're gonna call the cops, give them your description and have the cops go scouring the city looking for you? Nobody is doing any of that.

Shit, you'll probably be able to find atleast a few people who'd be willing to hold the camera so you can be in the picture with her.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:02:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:58:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JustDaniel] [#29]
View Quote

Before you go, I have a question about our 401k contributions
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:39:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:

If I were asking questions about things I may or may not get away with without drawing the attention of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and got an answer from UV18, I would consider the questions answered.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:
Originally Posted By UV18:
Lingerie will not be an issue at all. Nude would likely get you some unwanted attention but the odds are you will escape before anyone can do anything.

There are police cameras in the parking lot.

Thanks for the info!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top