User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:41:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:

Chuck Schumer, Klaus Schwab, Soros, et al, want everyone to hate Russians. The last major nation that won't join their cabal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By yankee43:

Klaus Schwab approves of such sentiments.

This war is not about what you think it is about.

Do research that doesn’t involve MSM and/or Big Tech, and don’t allow ego and pride to interfere with objectives reasoning.

Chuck Schumer, Klaus Schwab, Soros, et al, want everyone to hate Russians. The last major nation that won't join their cabal.

Well they make it pretty easy when they keep murdering their neighbors.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:04:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By TheKill:

Holy fuck, you folks are so programmed, it's pathetic.  It's like the fall of the Soviet Union, Perestroika, and Glastnost never happened for you folks.  How do you just magically erase the fall of the entire nation, the conversion to a crony Capitalist, Federal Republic, and 20 years of cooperation with the West (up to the point the West and in particular the UK and the US were taken over by the Global Elites)?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheKill:
Originally Posted By Aguas:

Holy geeeeez.

As if the US has needed a conspiracy to hate russians.  Did you miss the events of the larger part of the 20th century?

Holy fuck, you folks are so programmed, it's pathetic.  It's like the fall of the Soviet Union, Perestroika, and Glastnost never happened for you folks.  How do you just magically erase the fall of the entire nation, the conversion to a crony Capitalist, Federal Republic, and 20 years of cooperation with the West (up to the point the West and in particular the UK and the US were taken over by the Global Elites)?

Putins fascist regime turned out to be Worse than the Commies were.

He chose to plunge Europe into war and murder innocent people.    

That’s the guy you’re supporting.   Whatever history we had with Russia before that, is immaterial.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 4:18:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Did you know nothing has changed in America since it was founded by “old, white, slave-owning men”?

No?

That’s because this statement is complete bullshit too.
View Quote

Go read Putin’s essay.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 4:22:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

I’m saying $40-60M is still probably low.  We say the B-52 is about $114M as a unit cost and they are even older.
View Quote

The upgrade to the new model costs almost half again that per aircraft. Just the upgrade. Waste of money IMO.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 4:46:32 AM EDT
[#5]
God damn, the wildest part is that there are users here having larger malfunctions than that airframe.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 4:46:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: VaniB] [#6]
Originally Posted By johnh57:

I hope they burned to death.
View Quote

Commies suck and are sub-human. But keep in mind that some of the crew on board may not be the old died-in-wool commie and don't want to be fighting for tyrannical Putin and his war!  
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 5:40:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Keekleberrys:
Yikes! hope the crew made it out.
View Quote

In a splash.

Best part of this? A few more putin cucksuckers come out of the shade
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:26:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Abakan:

In a splash.

View Quote

And who might these “cucksuckers” be?

I haven’t seen anyone post anything in this thread that is pro-Russian, or pro-Putin.

I’ll agree with half of your name calling, though.
There are some suckers in this thread, but they’re in nearly every Russia/Ukraine thread.

Did you know Joe Biden received 81M votes in 2020?
^^^^
Certainly, you wouldn’t dispute this bit of information, as also reported by the MSM, would you?

Because only “cucksuckers” don’t believe what the MSM tell them, and you’re not one of those.
Right?

Whatever a “cucksucker” is.

Do they look like this?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:47:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Textbook Russkie autorotation to touchdown, new feature in TU-22.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:22:57 AM EDT
[#10]

I haven’t seen anyone post anything in this thread that is pro-Russian, or pro-Putin.

There are some suckers in this thread, but they’re in nearly every Russia/Ukraine thread.

^^^^
Certainly, you wouldn’t dispute this bit of information, as also reported by the MSM, would you?

Because only “cucksuckers” don’t believe what the MSM tell them, and you’re not one of those.
Right?

Do they look like this?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/110515/IMG_2227_jpeg-3193068.JPG
View All Quotes

In a splash.

^^^^

Right?

Do they look like this?

We know that you believe nothing coming from the MSM, yet you believe everything coming from RT/AJ/IW/ZH/Sputnik etcetc.

So this sums it up:

Attachment Attached File

and of course

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:52:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Good riddance
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:35:20 AM EDT
[#12]
I hope the crew members were all paralyzed, and lived.  Fuck our enemies.  To death.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:27:19 PM EDT
[#13]

We know that you believe nothing coming from the MSM, yet you believe everything coming from RT/AJ/IW/ZH/Sputnik etcetc.

So this sums it up:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/LOL-UMAD-BRO1gqf_zps44023202_JPG-109.jpg

and of course

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/IMG_0439_JPG-434.jpg
View All Quotes

In a splash.

^^^^

Right?

Do they look like this?

So this sums it up:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/LOL-UMAD-BRO1gqf_zps44023202_JPG-109.jpg

and of course

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/IMG_0439_JPG-434.jpg

Mad, or smoking crack?  No, and no.

Don’t sweat it, scarecrow, we can still be bros.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Russians believe in the golden billions myth - that us and west Europe controls the world and keeps everyone in poverty except themselves.

In this idea, the world must reach an average (everyone equal) which means the US quality of life must be pulled down by about 70%.

The Russian propoganda machine revolves around this idea. They refuse to look at former client states rapid rise in quality of life in their post Soviet world, and blame the west for all problems.

Amazing people push a country with no freedom of speech nor gun ownership as a model to follow.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By MadMonkey:
That was an impressive spin for a bird like that.
View Quote

Russians have been trying to replicate the U.S. Osprey which can transition from fixed wing to rotary. Looks like they finally got the rotary part to work, Russian style.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:02:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By WinstonSmith:
How's that even happen that a plane like that goes into a dead flat spiral like a frisbee?
View Quote

You'd be surprised at what happens when physics decides you're fucked.

early on, 727's had an issue with elevator trim that could result in a super critical stall that could not be recovered from (it was fixed).

I think the empennage was removed by missile on this one and without rudder and elevators - no recovery.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:03:29 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

I hated them without any of those people.

I hate them for what they are and what they do.

YMMV.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
The question I have to ask is did Ukraine shoot it down?

I don't think they have the ability to shoot down a strategic bomber hundreds of miles behind the lines launching ALCMs.

I also didn't know they had 220km capable modified S200s which were used to shoot down the A50 Awacs.

Ol' Volodymr, you surprise me everyday.

My cousin was responsible for approximately 8 Russian aircraft going down.

Best mechanic the Russian airforce ever had.

...snip...

Don't mention a 6 year old, the Russians will try to come snatch them up, too.
Shouldn't execute hundreds of people and call it "liberation".

View Quote

My understanding (flawed as it may be) was that it was within 198 kilometers of the border - well within S200 range.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:10:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:

All the Putinites constantly complain about “corrupt Ukraine” while missing the obvious irony: if they are so corrupt, Putin could have Bought influence, if he had the patience.    But he chose military conquest.   This is a murderous War he started.    Russia will be hated for generations.
View Quote

well, he did just that, Bought the regime that funneled money to the Bidens. Then the Ukrainians threw that regime out, and here we are.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:21:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Sucks to have been them I guess.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top