Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:19:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 21usernamechecksout:
Very tacky.
Personally I would distance myself from the events of that night.
View Quote

If I were Rittenhouse, I'd keep a little lower profile, but it is his to do as he pleases.  Perhaps it is best that he capitalizes on it while he still can.  IMO, trying to get his 15 minutes might influence a future civil jury.  But that is just my opinion.

With the typical mindset of the average gun owner, Rittenhouse has become a super hero.  If he goes into personal defense training, his classes will be booked solid for decades.  People will be posting their certs from his classes on their profiles on internet forums all across the web.

He survived a mob attack and an attempted rape by a convicted pedophile.  More power to him and I wish him well.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:22:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:27:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ak4784:
Steel plates are fine. Obviously not as light weight as other types of armor but will be fine for the average joe.

Anyone still talking about spalling splashing off the plate and killing the wearer hasn't done any research on plate coatings in a loooong fucking time.

YouTube is full of videos of steel plates very easily absorbing many many hits and containing all the shrapnel.

ETA- here is a decent and informative video worth watching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6TqBgkvE1g
View Quote
But why? Get a pair of ceramic plates for like 100 more and don't worry if the snake oil coating is going to keep hot metal out of your throat and arms
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:31:36 PM EDT
[#4]
As amusing as that is…steel armor is gross. I’d wear It for rucking and save my ceramics for wearing in emergencies.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:40:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Fullautoguy:
Why can’t people post links without trackers in them?
View Quote

Because the website you are posting on rewrites the links to give itself "referral bonuses".
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:49:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Airborne11B:

Can't believe he only put one round into that piece of shit.
View Quote

In this ONE singular instance, I think it was best that he only shot him once.  The testimony that guy, the lefty that lost his arm, gave was most likely what got Rittenhouse the Not Guilty verdict.  

The guy basically said, "I pointed my gun at him and he shot me" or something to that nature.  Had Rittenhouse killed the POS, the story would have been painted in a much different light, well it actually was a much different narrative, but on the stand they guy basically admitted the truth
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:07:22 AM EDT
[#7]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

It really helped the kid in court that he didn't kill that faggot. Lefty's testimony truly helped get Kyle acquitted.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 4:15:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Steel or not, the ad is fucking pretty damn funny and at least Kyle gets some revenue off the partnership, did anyone even read the ad? Can you get spalling from a hit to the chest with a skateboard?

Lightweight, powerful A2 armor.
Rated to stop M193, M855, and skateboard hits to the chest.
View Quote

ROCK6
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:25:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:39:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By OriginalUser:

But it's rated to stop skateboard hits to to chest.
View Quote

Have to admit i laughed at that.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top