Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:11:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Our grandkids are screwed!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:14:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Gudabeg:

We spend 2+ trillion a year on entitlements and handouts.

The entire military and all foreign aid is barely a trillion.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Craigan:
All of our money for everyone but ourselves.

Modern day tax bees being robbed of our honey.

Neither party nor a large majority of GD want to have that discussion
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:21:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

WW3 is 1000x more expensive and bloody if Russia isn't stopped.
View Quote

lol

You don’t really believe that propaganda do you?

Russia can’t even beat their retarded cousin neighbor, I don’t think they’re about to pick on anyone else of substance.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:24:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By HKocher:

lol

You don't really believe that propaganda do you?

Russia can't even beat their retarded cousin neighbor, I don't think they're about to pick on anyone else of substance.
View Quote

It's not propaganda. They're willing to send millions to their deaths to take back Ukraine. They are way out-producing Ukraine on Artillery shells, drones, and outspend Ukraine 10 to 1 on the military.

Without Western support. Ukraine's fall is inevitable. And at the end of it, Russia will have a very combat experienced large army with way more munitions than any individual country they come up against next.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:26:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Who cares. Make sure you VOTE Republican. Multiple times,that should save us.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:29:10 PM EDT
[#6]
At this point, I don't give a shit.  Pay the mother fuckers all the money we can beg, borrow or steal.

Fuck it.  It no longer matters.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:36:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I bet the cocksuckers were even nice enough to hide some BS gun control in there as well.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:38:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By arjohnson:
View Quote

Your grandkids, grandkids will still be suffering for the bullshit being done today.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:39:43 PM EDT
[#9]

It's not propaganda. They're willing to send millions to their deaths to take back Ukraine. They are way out-producing Ukraine on Artillery shells, drones, and outspend Ukraine 10 to 1 on the military.

Without Western support. Ukraine's fall is inevitable. And at the end of it, Russia will have a very combat experienced large army with way more munitions than any individual country they come up against next.
View All Quotes

lol

Russia can't even beat their retarded cousin neighbor, I don't think they're about to pick on anyone else of substance.

Russia gonna conquer Europe ?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:47:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

No, this is simple. They support freedom and you don't. Many in the Republican Party still love freedom, some don't anymore.
View Quote

So freedom for them but no freedom for the American tax payer who will be a hostage to this debt and all other debt with interest to be paid forever.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:48:00 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

How about Western Europe does the heavy lifting and we chip in here and there when needed.  Look, I'm no fan of Russia and wanted the US to supply F16s and Abrams and HIMARS ASAP.   But that ship has sailed.  The summer offensive failed.  Ukraine is unwilling to admit they are in a stalemate with little hope of retaining lost territory, even with a massive influx of Western support.  If Ukraine does now what Russia did this summer, this war will end soon.  They need to create massive minefields.  Admit defeat of lost territory.  It sucks for them no doubt.

But the bigger issue here is the lack of funding by countries directly affected, namely Western Europe.  Those chicken shit cocksuckers still aren't doing nearly enough.  No major factories, no large sums of money, just chicken little screaming while looking at the American taxpayers. I'm willing to help -IF AND ONLY IF THEY PAY THEIR SHARE. It's their backyard, not mine.  Russia isn't going to ever be a military threat to the US homeland.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Krater:

No, not like that.

Because a few extra hundred thousand undocumented Latin American workers arriving per year are in no way a threat to national security of United States.  Quite frankly, it's pretty much the unfortunate and undesirable status quo that we have been dealing for the last 50 years.
View Quote

Please go stick your head back in the sand. Clueless, you are it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:50:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Fuk this...I'm done with them.  Tearing up my voter I'd card and including it in a firey letter to my establishment R "representative."  I haven't missed voting in an election since Reagan.  I see no more reason to continue on and empower the gangsters. This is the last straw.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:50:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By RIP-Yataski:
With friends like that, who needs enemies...
View Quote

More like who needs enemas.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By terryj:
How they voted
View Quote

Thanks...
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:53:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By FuriousYachtsman:

a few extra hundred thousand?

Latin American?

workers?

View Quote

Lol'd at this post.

Everyone is cheering that we can continue to welcome migrants, even if they are experiencing a temporary lack of documentation!

And 90 billion is a great deal if it stops one Russian tank
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:10:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kalashnikov762] [#17]
I just got off the phone with my establishment R's office in  DC.  They picked right up as if no one is complaining. I gave them a tongue lashing and hung up.  Fuck this....it will never be fixed.  That pussy Johnson not only let this come to the floor, he's on board with and pushing it.  Take him out MTG.....it makes no difference anyway.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:13:37 PM EDT
[#18]
What a fucking joke. NASA barely gets $1 billion per year. Where is all this money going?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:14:44 PM EDT
[#19]
This thread should be useful to see who's long on RTX ...

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Kalashnikov762:
I just got off the phone with my establishment R's office in  DC.  They picked right up as if no one is complaining. I gave them a longue lashing and hung up.  Fuck this....it will never be fixed.  That pussy Johnson not only let this come to the floor, he's on board with and pushing it.  Take him out MTG.....it makes no difference anyway.
View Quote

Yep time for MTG to do the needful. But he's probably willing to lose his speaker position rather than face whatever was in those "Intel Briefings" they used to browbeat him into surrendering on the border and ukraine issue
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:16:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyInfantryVet] [#21]
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:

How about Western Europe does the heavy lifting and we chip in here and there when needed.  Look, I'm no fan of Russia and wanted the US to supply F16s and Abrams and HIMARS ASAP.   But that ship has sailed.  The summer offensive failed.  Ukraine is unwilling to admit they are in a stalemate with little hope of retaining lost territory, even with a massive influx of Western support.  If Ukraine does now what Russia did this summer, this war will end soon.  They need to create massive minefields.  Admit defeat of lost territory.  It sucks for them no doubt.

But the bigger issue here is the lack of funding by countries directly affected, namely Western Europe.  Those chicken shit cocksuckers still aren't doing nearly enough.  No major factories, no large sums of money, just chicken little screaming while looking at the American taxpayers. I'm willing to help -IF AND ONLY IF THEY PAY THEIR SHARE. It's their backyard, not mine.  Russia isn't going to ever be a military threat to the US homeland.
View Quote

And this graph is a bit outdated. The EU has donated even more since this graph was made. So actually it's plainly wrong to say the US is doing all the hard work.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By QwikKotaTx:
What a fucking joke. NASA barely gets $1 billion per year. Where is all this money going?
View Quote

Russian telegrams showed a cold weather battery allegedly from NASA's mars program being used on a ukrainian fpv drone. So some of that $1 billion is even going, lol.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:17:29 PM EDT
[#23]
10% for the big guy.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:18:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kalashnikov762] [#24]
Originally Posted By QwikKotaTx:
View Quote

Ask the Jews.  The Israeli military budget is 25 billion per year.  We will be giving them more than that in the next dump.  Plus, what we have already given them this year.  As for the Ukraine, I'll just bet it's a great place for money to disappear and then be claimed at a later date by those that are so generous with OUR money. Fuck Republicans.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:21:07 PM EDT
[#25]

No, this is simple. They support freedom and you don't. Many in the Republican Party still love freedom, some don't anymore.
View Quote

You're full of it. Freedom? You have alot of nerve saying that. Then again it really doesn't matter does it?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:21:58 PM EDT
[#26]

I'm a Vet, my sworn allegiance is to America. I support the best interests of my country and its allies and friends. I don't hate America, I hate those who seek to destroy our country from within. Are you one of them?

Why are you so anxious to harm our economy and that of our trade partners? Why are you so excited to support tyrants who seek to harm us and destroy our interests? Europe is one of our biggest trade partners. Have you given a single thought to how many American jobs would be lost to Russia or China?  The Ultra Right and Left are no friends of Liberty. Isolationism is a threat to all America stands for. That isn't hate, it is a fact.

"EU trade relations with the United States. Facts, figures and latest developments. The European Union and the United States have the largest bilateral trade and investment relationship and enjoy the most integrated economic relationship in the world."

https://policy.trade.ec.europa.eu/eu-trade-relationships-country-and-region/countries-and-regions/united-states_en#:~:text=EU%20trade%20relations%20with%20the,Facts%2C%20figures%20and%20latest%20developments.&text=The%20European%20Union%20and%20the,economic%20relationship%20in%20the%20world
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:25:53 PM EDT
[#27]

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/480/cpsprodpb/4B69/production/_131150391_total_aid-nc.png.webp

And this graph is a bit outdated. The EU has donated even more since this graph was made. So actually it's plainly wrong to say the US is doing all the hard work.
View Quote

Graph is BS. They are counting loans given to Ukraine by the EU.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:34:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

Yep time for MTG to do the needful. But he's probably willing to lose his speaker position rather than face whatever was in those "Intel Briefings" they used to browbeat him into surrendering on the border and ukraine issue
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kalashnikov762:
I just got off the phone with my establishment R's office in  DC.  They picked right up as if no one is complaining. I gave them a longue lashing and hung up.  Fuck this....it will never be fixed.  That pussy Johnson not only let this come to the floor, he's on board with and pushing it.  Take him out MTG.....it makes no difference anyway.

I'm good with another ouster.  Fuck him and those who votes for it.  I'd rather accelerate the collapse then have Republicans in charge and take their foot off the gas by 10%.  They are as much of the problem as Democrats. This should have never been voted on. What's the worst that's going to happen - Democrats control congress and do they same shit Republicans were doing anyways?

Where are the January 6 new hearings?  Where is any form of actual border control? Tie it to something the Democrats need to vote for, the shit is not difficult.  Where are tax cuts? Where are spending cuts? IRS oversight? Fucking anything?  It appears the only thing Republicans actually care about is extreme abortion measures.  

They control the House and appropriations.  The speaker and the RNC control money for reelection and can help primary problem children that don't want to go along with the party agenda.  The problem here is that the party is so fucking far left, that the problem children are the ones voting for things that the majority of the Republican voters want.  The Republican members of Congress do not vote for what the people who elected them want.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:00:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By PA-Minuteman:
And when I tell people I hate Republicans as much as Democrats, they get pissed off at me and think I'm the enemy
View Quote

Ayup.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:13:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Such a small price to pay to keep the Soviet Union from taking over Europe!  It's like paying ourselves anyway!

That $34 trillion debt will be cancelled out by inflation!  No big deal.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:18:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Jim Jordan voted for it ? Hopefully the list I read is mistaken .
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:27:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Everyone got paid!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:57:23 PM EDT
[#33]

I'm good with another ouster.  Fuck him and those who votes for it.  I'd rather accelerate the collapse then have Republicans in charge and take their foot off the gas by 10%.  They are as much of the problem as Democrats. This should have never been voted on. What's the worst that's going to happen - Democrats control congress and do they same shit Republicans were doing anyways?

Where are the January 6 new hearings?  Where is any form of actual border control? Tie it to something the Democrats need to vote for, the shit is not difficult.  Where are tax cuts? Where are spending cuts? IRS oversight? Fucking anything?  It appears the only thing Republicans actually care about is extreme abortion measures.  

They control the House and appropriations.  The speaker and the RNC control money for reelection and can help primary problem children that don't want to go along with the party agenda.  The problem here is that the party is so fucking far left, that the problem children are the ones voting for things that the majority of the Republican voters want.  The Republican members of Congress do not vote for what the people who elected them want.
View Quote

Same, even though the ouster could suck in its own way. Might as well call him Mike Hunt now, because if he ever had a johnson it would have been surrendered to the dems this year. That is crazy, all the inaction and build up from the house GOP, culminating in a surrender
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:07:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tifosi] [#34]

Same, even though the ouster could suck in its own way. Might as well call him Mike Hunt now, because if he ever had a johnson it would have been surrendered to the dems this year. That is crazy, all the inaction and build up from the house GOP, culminating in a surrender
View Quote
As per usual.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:07:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Hell yeah!  Fuck Russia. Fuck Hamas!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:26:29 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

lol

So should I be worried they gone be in Berlin soon?

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:32:34 PM EDT
[#37]
May as well print it all, stack it in a pile, soak it in gasoline and light it on fire. The warmth it will generate will be worth more than what it will be pissed away on.

I’m going to smoke the most expensive cigar I can find and pour three fingers of Blantons to celebrate when Ukraine finally falls.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By ArmedKulak:
Did Ukraine's bounty program for Russians to defect have any success?

You'd think we could just buy half of the Russian military for $95 billion.
View Quote

For a half a billion I bet you could put together a pretty impressive team of assassins to take out Putin.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:38:06 PM EDT
[#39]

If America doesn't have the testicles to only just send military aid to a nation in need that wants to join with the West. Why the heck would Russia think we'd face them down when the real chips are at stake? They'll move on NATO.
View Quote

lol

Russia has been fighting for 2 plus years to barely carve out a sliver of Ukraine.

I don’t see them attacking NATO anytime soon.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:39:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By arjohnson:
View Quote

They already were.

Now our great great grandchildren are too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#41]

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/480/cpsprodpb/4B69/production/_131150391_total_aid-nc.png.webp

View All Quotes

Wow!

So the entire EU… as a whole has out spent us by a tiny bit for a war on their continent?

I’ve certainly changed my opinion then.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:42:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

So should I be worried they gone be in Berlin soon?

View Quote
They're already in Berlin, they live there.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:45:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Hell , don't even see a reason to call my house rep ,  he's leaving anyway , wtf .
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:16:53 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Video:

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:32:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Good.

Suck it, Putin.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:37:52 PM EDT
[#46]

Lol'd at this post.

Everyone is cheering that we can continue to welcome migrants, even if they are experiencing a temporary lack of documentation!

And 90 billion is a great deal if it stops one Russian tank
View Quote

It hasn’t stopped one Russian tank.

It’s killed thousands.

Attachment Attached File

This is a Russian t90m that was hit by ukraine in Kherson.

Putin says it’s the best in the world.

5 million dollars. Destroyed by Ukraine. There’s 3k Russian tanks that are just
Like it in Ukraine in addition
To the other 12,000 AFVs, IFVs, trucks,
Air defense vehicles, and APCs that are destroyed.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:39:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By PA-Minuteman:
And when I tell people I hate Republicans as much as Democrats, they get pissed off at me and think I'm the enemy
View Quote
I think I hate Republicans more. At least I expect Democrats to do everything they can to destroy the country. I expected more from Republicans.

At least I dumped that worthless designation from my voter registration.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:41:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Send it, but we have to secure the boarder

The boarder will not get secure until Trump 47 takes office
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:46:16 PM EDT
[#49]

lol

View All Quotes

lol

Beat down Russia now, and this shows the chicoms don't start a war.

It sounds like a lot, but it's dirt cheap compared to the US getting involved.

Send Ukraine, Israel and Taipei the money
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:48:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Veccio:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Veccio:
Originally Posted By Craigan:
All of our money for everyone but ourselves.

Modern day tax bees being robbed of our honey.

Regardless of my preference that entitlements also be cut to the ground for most things, I'd still rather the money go to actual Americans and not other nations, or just enriching the MIC.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top