User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kuraki:

I only care so much as the foreshadowing of how Amazon is likely telling the Witcher crew "hold my beer watch this"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kuraki:
Originally Posted By Foxtrot08:

More my point is, this isn’t something I’m going to get worked up on over wh40k lore.

They’re beings that are taken from birth and literally genetically modified and augmented on every level to become the best in their specific skill sets and walking gods essentially. There isn’t much “human” about them anymore.

So congrats women? You get to be turned into… not a woman? But a genetically engineered, partially cybernetic  being too, I guess?

I only care so much as the foreshadowing of how Amazon is likely telling the Witcher crew "hold my beer watch this"

Amazon isn’t pushing GW to put this in a codex.

Hell, it was considered years ago but they held off because the kits were all male.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:07:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Great, so when do we see the tranny primarchs, the 1st company veterans with pronouns on their pauldrons instead of the Crux Terminatus.  It will be over when soy boys are upskirting Sanguinious as he flys around in his new dress with purple and blue died wing feathers with the floppy dildo of Telesto making sure he had top and bottom surgery.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:22:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Geralt55:

Doing the Kennedy, chasing that Tumblr-Feminist audience that we're told MUST be made happy no matter how cringe it is, how much it butchers canon, or how much it upsets the life long fans.

https://programmerhumor.io/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/programmerhumor-io-backend-memes-linux-memes-c558ebae83c4bc8.jpg

"UNLESS YOU CHASE THE BARBIE AUDIENCE THE BRAND WON'T BE PROFITABLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

[5 years later]

"Okay haha soooo, we ONLY went from a growing brand to one that dropped 25%, in the figures we will admit to in public because it is WAY worse in private but we'll just gaslight you about this for a decade, but, this means, we need to triple down and go even HARDER of course."
View Quote

Nailed it.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:25:33 AM EDT
[#4]
The OG meme said it best

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:46:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:
The OG meme said it best

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/409/790/a68.jpeg
View Quote

So true. I think sometimes they actually don’t care about the money and it’s more about sending a message or destroying a franchise as a fuck you to the fans. Just look at what they did with Star Wars. I don’t care for Star Wars, but they certainly did irreparable damage to the franchise and probably lost money in the process.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:08:32 PM EDT
[#6]
You should have expected this already.
They put out the Warhammer 40K "Battle Sisters" VR game.
It was obvious they too would eventually go woke.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:14:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:
You should have expected this already.
They put out the Warhammer 40K "Battle Sisters" VR game.
It was obvious they too would eventually go woke.
View Quote

Sisters have been in the game for roughly a quarter century.

Gotta love when a tourist announces their presence.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:43:42 PM EDT
[#8]
40k had sucked fat dicks for a few years now. Most new players are Marvel-brained pay pigs who'd be happy if the next army release was in the form of Funkopops.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:42:26 AM EDT
[#9]
SPACE KING is the new hotness.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:18:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By markfall:
40k had sucked fat dicks for a few years now. Most new players are Marvel-brained pay pigs who'd be happy if the next army release was in the form of Funkopops.
View Quote

That's when you keep a meme army full of Wargames Atlantic minis painted up in some wacky color scheme in reserve. They have a huge variety of humans and one box of bugs (totally not eight tyranid warriors and four of whatever is smaller than a genestealer for $30) in production, a crowd funded effort on Gamefound for cultists/post-apocalyptic minis (not in production yet), and a gigantic variety of shit for 3d printing.

Kharn
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top