Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:50:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RikWriter:

No one's outraged.  People are mocking Tucker for being a kook, not angry at him for it.  And no, not even falling-down drunk have I ever said I believed 9-11 was an inside job or aliens were demons.
View Quote

You completely missed my point
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:58:34 PM EDT
[#2]
tough crowd
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:03:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By azarak512:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

No one's outraged.  People are mocking Tucker for being a kook, not angry at him for it.  And no, not even falling-down drunk have I ever said I believed 9-11 was an inside job or aliens were demons.

He misses a lot of points.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:11:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By uxo2:
Somebody has been watching The Why Files.
View Quote

...and reading a lot of forums like this one.

Why the bad reaction to Tucker?  He is just a talking head who decided to cover topics off-limits in the mainstream but of concern to a lot of people.

The Rogan-Tucker podcast has a late night college dorm discussion feel to it as they are just bouncing ideas around while they are perhaps a little drunk or high.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:13:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AlexAdams43:

View All Quotes

No, really I don't.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:21:55 PM EDT
[#6]
My wife mentioned  that Tucker was on rogan talking about UFOs.  I said fuck that. How do you believe any of that bullshit?

I ain’t got time to watch those fucking clowns.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:23:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:
He joins the others who believed themselves clever, relevant and powerful until they lost their MSM pulpit.  Without staffers writing and researching for him, his luster has vanished... His followers will linger for a time....
View Quote

We shall see but so far Tucker is doing a lot better than Bill O' Reilly after The Borg ejected him.

The nice thing about getting cancelled is you are free to say what you want.  Scott Adams and Tucker come to mind making their comments more real and of possible value.  

Most talking heads are just corrupt empty vessels spewing the useless propaganda of their masters.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:28:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought it was a great podcast.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:57:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Bophades45:
I thought it was a great podcast.
View Quote

Oh?  Did you like how he called the US evil for dropping the A bomb on Japan?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:08:43 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

I strongly disagree with his position on the A bomb but I don't hang on his every word.

Tucker talked for 3 hours probably completely uncensored and perhaps under the influence.

There is still value in these podcasts even for the entertainment factor and the going down the rabbit hole at times.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:42:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:
He joins the others who believed themselves clever, relevant and powerful until they lost their MSM pulpit.  Without staffers writing and researching for him, his luster has vanished... His followers will linger for a time....
View Quote

Well said!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:34:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

Mr Rogers is a piece of shit. He did three years in the California penitentiary for selling speed after he deserted from the Army.
View Quote

Mr Rodgers shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. Either him or Boy George...
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:43:05 PM EDT
[#13]
People in the government have known about these portals for some time and other worldly things that pass through them .

We have a member who was involved in the research of it .
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:56:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#14]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:21:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By right_rudder:
Some of it makes sense, some not.

why would a "spiritual being" need a vehicle?
View Quote

Read Ezekiel.
Flying chariots of fire are all through the Bible.
Not agreeing or disagreeing with him until I’ve heard it all.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:39:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pineywoodsbuck] [#16]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
View Quote

Every Bible-believing Christian knows what these aliens are, they are demonic creatures- if you people would accept Christ and have their hearts changed, they would see the light and would no longer live in darkness.
Demons are real, as real as you and me- it's amazing how you see the darkness of this world and the truth of scripture when you are born again. When you're not, you're just aimlessly walking about believing in nothing. Everything bigger than you is BS.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:57:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Storm6436:
Ah, so from the first two points alone, he's a fucking retard.  No surprise there..  Plenty of morons who don't understand what the alternative to dropping the bomb was, and it takes a special kind of person to choose handing all those purple hearts out that year instead of the next 40 years like we did.
View Quote

I like Tucker but I have to agree on that. I don't think dropping the bombs is something to be proud of, or a good thing to do. But at that point in the war, you're fully committed to your Sun Tzu. You can burn a million of your men and a million of theirs and create a thousand years of enmity and sap your fighting force when you're staring down the ultimate evil in the history of the planet as your postwar "ally." Or you can shock the shit out of them by incinerating cities until they cry uncle, and end it. Nukes were the best bad option, and it was the right one to pick. I don't envy Truman having that call to make, but I'd have made the same one.

The best course of action would be going back in time and not letting Soviet mole or moles (one at minimum) sway things in the White House to maneuver us into a war with Japan so that Stalin wouldn't need to worry about his eastern front. There were tons of opportunities to avoid a Pacific war and FDR zigged when he should have zagged every single time. He was either expertly managed, or complicit.

Either way, we should've incinerated Moscow after Nagasaki. Twice. Patton was right, that was the enemy of both sides from the word go.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:02:37 AM EDT
[#18]
I guess I never realized how stupid Tucker was,  wow.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:26:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Im going to go out on a limb here and say that guy has talked and mingled with people that most Americans will never have a chance to talk to in that capacity. I would think the stuff about aliens or the government or whatever is stuff he has heard from people within certain communities that may have a better picture than most average citizens. Like the high ranking official in his kitchen for example.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:33:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By ajacobs:
I guess I never realized how stupid Tucker was,  wow
View Quote
He's not stupid. He's a grifter. All his emails and texts that came out with the whole Fox News thing should tell you that or anybody else that pays attention.

But for some reason conservatives just don't care.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:43:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

I wonder if Rogan convinced him to get stoned for the show.

Like convincing Tucker to take "one small hit" and Tucker is a lightweight.
View Quote

From some of the comments he has made, Tucker is no stranger to drug use.

I grew up and went to school with guys like Tucker; heavy drug using preppies from ultra-wealthy families.

Tucker beat the odds and made something of himself.  

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:54:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By TylerF:
He's not stupid. He's a grifter. All his emails and texts that came out with the whole Fox News thing should tell you that or anybody else that pays attention.

View Quote

Why should I care? Tucker is not running for office.  He is just a pundit.

I do not agree with some of what he says.  Some ideas of his are new to me and are way out there but so what?  

I like that he covered topics forbidden by the (formerly) mainstream media. Getting fired by Fox was a certainty.

And as discussed on the podcast, the mainstream media is no longer the mainstream.  Only boomers and older viewers watch the networks.  

Network news is dying. Who wants to listen to lies and propaganda?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:57:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Paul_Sothern:

I do not agree with some of what he says.  Some ideas of his are new to me and are way out there but so what?  

I like that he covered topics forbidden by the (formerly) mainstream media. Getting fired by Fox was a certainty.

And as discussed on the podcast, the mainstream media is no longer the mainstream.  Only boomers and older viewers watch the networks.  

View All Quotes

So you'd rather listen to a man who is knowingly lying to you, and using you?

Tucker doesn't believe the shit he peddles, but he knows his audience does.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:40:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By heavily_armed:
100% of the pissing vinegar Tucker haters will NEVER point out their own intellectual leaders.
View Quote

I'd like to thank all the Tucker haters for proving my earlier point. Even the weasel who tried to say John Locke is some kind of comparable commentator. Your haytfluence campaign, you guys showing your ass throwing all manner of shit talk at the guy, is plainly obvious. Tucker is consistently a weapons-grade critic of Biden and all his shitty policies. You haters implicitly support all that. Congratulations.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:41:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:45:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:47:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:47:50 AM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

And who do you listen to?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:52:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By azerious58:
tough crowd
View Quote

Tough crowd or relentless bots?

They're still trying to drum up outrage over transcripts from the election fraud settlement.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:56:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Eight_Ring] [#30]

View Quote

OK.  So that's one opinion you disagree with--about the decision-making surrounding the use of the atomic bomb in 1945.

Say hello to Locke for me.  And please do ask him what he thinks about the uncontrollable immigration at the southern border, Russiagate, lawfare, the collapse of the US dollar, and the rising Stalinist peril from the high-tech National Security State.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:59:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

The biggest issue I have with Rogan is that he's not a good interviewer.

He's popular because of his personality and ability to get popular guests.

But he's constantly interrupting guests, talking over them, not letting them get their point out, etc..

Like he'll have some paleontologists on that's been doing it for 40 years, written books, dedicated their entire lives to the subject, and Rogan will talk over them injecting some conspiracy bullshit.

It's okay to disagree with someone, but at least let them get their point across before you start your rebuttal or go off on some tangent.  

Half the time Rogan shoots from the hip and starts arguing against something they're not even saying.

If you want to see one of the best celebrity interviewers, watch Hot Ones on youtube with Sean Evans. The guy is incredible and I can totally imagine him getting a national talk show.

Been watching him since Season 1 of Hot Ones.

He listens to his guests, doesn't interrupt, does thorough research on them and will come up with some of the most genuine unique questions (aka "How did you know about that! I'm shocked you!" type replies), and every guests will mention how impressed they are with him.

Evans is a class act.

Wish more interviewers figured this out.
View Quote

I think a large part of that success is the guests being totally disarmed by the hot sauce as well.  Kind of hard to fake it while you are suffering intense, panic-inducing heat that consumes your thoughts.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:00:17 AM EDT
[#32]
In this thread, you see the reaction to humans when truth is too overwhelming for them. They just reject it, ridicule it and laugh at it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:01:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By heavily_armed:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#34]

Any ideas on why that is?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:03:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Oldgold:

Read Ezekiel.
Not agreeing or disagreeing with him until I've heard it all.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Oldgold:

Read Ezekiel.
Not agreeing or disagreeing with him until I've heard it all.
I'm familiar.

my point was not that there aren't these things though history.
I'm not sure I agree with his interpretation that they are spiritual beings.

Im not making a case against spiritual beings/entities.. only that I don't see a being that's supposed to be from outside the physical realm needing a vehicle to move around.

to me it's more likely they are extraterrestrials.. humans may have misunderstood their presence (don't miss read this as ET being God).
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:04:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Tucker is the new Alex Jones
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:13:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Burnsy] [#37]

View Quote
@RikWriter

This is what people mean when they say you miss points.  He said it was a great podcast.  That doesn't mean he agrees with everything everyone said.  I think Rogan has a great podcast even though I disagree with some shit he says.  The reason I think it is great the wide range of guests he has on, the fact that he at least listens to opposing views and makes a real attempt to be objective.  The accessibility of the medium and that he covers topics on spotfiy that other platforms silence.

It's like saying "last nights football game was an amazing game" then you saying "Really?  Was it amazing that your team lost???!!1111".   ....you are completely missing the point.  It can still have been a great game.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:23:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eurotrash] [#38]

View Quote

Tucker was always a public entertainer who tells his audience what they want to hear under the facade of journalism. Now he is trying to broaden his audience to conspiracy theorists who don’t take each statement objectively, but rather believe anything you make up as long as it confirms their bias. The audience who followed George Noory, Art Bell, and Alex Jones needs somewhere to go.

I bet a skilled writer like @RikWriter could make up a conspiracy, tell people that Tucker Carlson said it, and everyone would believe him.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:27:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Burnsy:
@RikWriter

This is what people mean when they say you miss points.  He said it was a great podcast.  That doesn't mean he agrees with everything everyone said.  I think Rogan has a great podcast even though I disagree with some shit he says.  The reason I think it is great the wide range of guests he has on, the fact that he at least listens to opposing views and makes a real attempt to be objective.  The accessibility of the medium and that he covers topics on spotfiy that other platforms silence.

It's like saying "last nights football game was an amazing game" then you saying "Really?  Was it amazing that your team lost???!!1111".   ....you are completely missing the point.  It can still have been a great game.
View Quote

The problem is more akin to its a "great game but somebody took a shit in the middle of the field during the game"

Which is a problem conservative media has just about everywhere.

We have actionable items like an out of control Federal Government, open borders and election security that are on full display next to "aliens are real and they're spiritual beings"

That's fucking stupid and makes the other three harder to accomplish because NORMAL PEOPLE are going to write him off as soon as he says shit like that and there's really no reason to say it other than to appeal to people who are already buying what he's selling.

Imagine sharing this video to a someone who ISN'T familiar with Tucker (yeah I know that's a very small market but humor me) and they get the part about the election being suspicious and then.... the aliens bit pops up.

That's going to COMPLETELY knock his credibility out of the park and any arguments he had before are going to be completely ignored.

There's absolutely zero reason to talk about that shit other than selling views to an already invested audience.  It isn't going to advance the problems we're trying to solve beyond the current audience he has and it will actually turn A LOT of them off to him.

Essentially he's turning off new audiences and large swathes of his current audience pursuing short term numbers.  He isn't advancing the stuff that matters because of the shit that doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:56:05 AM EDT
[#40]
@RikWriter

View All Quotes

@RikWriter

I suppose I don't find it entertaining when someone who purports himself to be a spokesman for my side of the political spectrum goes on one of the most popular podcasts/YouTube channels in the world and reveals himself to be either a deluded psycho or a cynical huckster.  But I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:56:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Burnsy] [#41]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:

The problem is more akin to its a "great game but somebody took a shit in the middle of the field during the game"

Which is a problem conservative media has just about everywhere.

We have actionable items like an out of control Federal Government, open borders and election security that are on full display next to "aliens are real and they're spiritual beings"

That's fucking stupid and makes the other three harder to accomplish because NORMAL PEOPLE are going to write him off as soon as he says shit like that and there's really no reason to say it other than to appeal to people who are already buying what he's selling.

Imagine sharing this video to a someone who ISN'T familiar with Tucker (yeah I know that's a very small market but humor me) and they get the part about the election being suspicious and then.... the aliens bit pops up.

That's going to COMPLETELY knock his credibility out of the park and any arguments he had before are going to be completely ignored.

There's absolutely zero reason to talk about that shit other than selling views to an already invested audience.  It isn't going to advance the problems we're trying to solve beyond the current audience he has and it will actually turn A LOT of them off to him.

Essentially he's turning off new audiences and large swathes of his current audience pursuing short term numbers.  He isn't advancing the stuff that matters because of the shit that doesn't matter.
View Quote
Yeah I don't think any of that stuff.  Some of yall take things way to seriously.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 11:10:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Burnsy] [#42]

I suppose I don't find it entertaining when someone who purports himself to be a spokesman for my side of the political spectrum goes on one of the most popular podcasts/YouTube channels in the world and reveals himself to be either a deluded psycho or a cynical huckster.  But I'm glad you enjoyed it.
View Quote
Some celebrity doesn't speak for me or what I believe.  What they say on a show has nothing in the world to do with me.

I think it's interesting to hear other's perspective which is why I listen to stuff like this but they don't in any way "represent" me or what I think.  As such, if they want to go out into left field and talk about aliens..that has fuck all to do with my political views. So why would I get all personally upset about that?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 11:12:10 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Perhaps the 'vehicle' is the spiritual being. I don't know.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 11:16:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By jDrexler:

I’ve never gotten the impression that he is actually dumb, so it seems pretty clear that he will whore himself out to make a buck.
View Quote

Bill Oreily, Sean Hannity.....Tucker. All pandering entertainers taking the place of the previous one.
Who knows who next.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Conservatives lose because conservatives attack their allies.  It's fucking moronic.
View Quote

Bears repeating.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:29:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

Bears repeating.
View All Quotes
Conservatives lose because conservatives attack their allies.  It's fucking moronic.

Bears repeating.

“Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven."  Just because he SAYS he's an ally doesn't actually make him one.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:49:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#47]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By brass:

How is he deluded when a good portion of what he repeated was given in Whistleblower testimony (and in the responses to that testimony) in the Capitol building last year?   UFO/UAP aren't bullshit, pilots have had many near mid-airs with them and it's been admitted they're not of human origin and that there has been contact with Non-Human Intelligences?

Several Navy pilots are all deluded, in addition to an NRO officer with access to view all compartments as part of his job, all upstanding decide to go and explain this because..... why?

View Quote

Because he says that UFOs are demons?  
Because he says that the US is evil for dropping the A bomb on Japan?
Because he says that WTC 7 was a controlled demolition?
Because he thinks that the CIA brought down Nixon?  (Which, I'll admit, is the least crazy of the theories but ignores a LOT of things, including that the fact the plumbers were CIA because G Gordon Liddy recruited them from the CIA and that there is no logical reason why the CIA would prefer Gerald Ford to Richard Nixon).
There's more, but a lot of it is nuts.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:42:01 PM EDT
[#49]

“Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven."  Just because he SAYS he's an ally doesn't actually make him one.
View All Quotes

Bears repeating.

The exact same can be said of you.  I've seen you provide nothing constructive.  All you do is divide the conservative side.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:54:37 PM EDT
[#50]

The exact same can be said of you.  I've seen you provide nothing constructive.  All you do is divide the conservative side.
View All Quotes

Bears repeating.

Oh wow, in all your less than four years here, probably none of it spent reading my posts, you've seen me provide nothing constructive.  How shall I ever get over your disapproval?

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top