Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:06:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ThreadKiller] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CMiller:

What do you think we have gotten for all the money we have spent so far?
View Quote

Let 's see, we've spent twice what Russia spends annually on it's military trying to arm Ukraine. Russia's army is now bigger than it was when the war started, and their production of arms and ammunition outpaces ours by at least 5 fold. And of course now their army is more experienced in peer level warfare than ours. Oh and how do you say, Counteroffensive? Because Russia is now taking more ground.

A real bargain.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:09:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: _Redacted_] [#2]
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:

So you are making up that point then.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ThreadKiller:

Source?

Uh. By observing comments in GD if course

It's not a college dissertation for crying out loud.

All I hear from these people is "the right side of history" or "for Democracy" or "It's a Genocide" and similar, on and on. Highly emotional people are swayed by these things.

Either you're being obtuse, or you lack any reasoning skills.  If you look through ALL of my posts, you will see exactly ZERO posts on the war in Ukraine.  The reason, because of the completely tone deaf responses of the people on here that believe if you aren't waiving a Ukraine flag or wanting to funnel billions into the pockets of corrupt officials and politicians then you have to be pro-Russia or pro-Putin.

It's like debating with children, which is why I stay out of it.

13 year old student....

Did you do your homework?  Because if not, this will be the third time this week.

Response...Noooo, it's only the second time.

Oblivious to what matters, but loves to hang their hat on, and argue the details that don't.

The lack of critical thinking skills didn't only affect liberals and the left when they took over the education system.  The simple questions that one guy posted above me, are questions that we the people should be asking ourselves, as well as our politicians.  Instead I see thread after thread where people immediately start with the Russia lover BS as soon as someone attempts to bring up questions or alternate views to consider.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together sees this tactic elsewhere, and it often involves other hot button topics. It’s plainly visible to all who care to pay attention.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:09:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Red_Label] [#3]
Damn... if this thread ain't a microcosm of just how screwed the repubs and conservatives are, I dunno what is. Talk about one ugly roll in the mud. Lefties don't even have to do a damn thing. Just stand by and watch the right utterly imploding. PATHETIC.

Btw, to hell with the RINOs who voted for this bullshit. They are every bit as bad as the leftists. Most of them must have been trapped in a honeypot or are worried about the threat of family being harmed by the evil globalists. Either way, they should leave office and do something decent for America.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:14:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Let 's see, we've spent twice what Russia spends annually on it's military trying to arm Ukraine. Russia's army is now bigger than it was when the war started, and their production of arms and ammunition outpaces ours by at least 5 fold. And of course now their army is more experienced in peer level warfare than ours.

A real bargain.
View Quote

Quit, you're making too much sense and have good points.  You must be a Russia supporter!  Why do you hate Ukraine!  Obviously you get your talking points direct from Putin's minister of propaganda.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:19:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By _Redacted_:

Quit, you're making too much sense and have good points.  You must be a Russia supporter!  Why do you hate Ukraine!  Obviously you get your talking points direct from Putin's minister of propaganda.
View Quote

And that's the thing isn't it! A lot of us don't hate Ukraine. We just don't see a "win" in any of this...
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:25:49 AM EDT
[#6]

And that's the thing isn't it! A lot of us don't hate Ukraine. We just don't see a "win" in any of this...
View Quote

The only win that should matter is a W for America. Seems like the DC grifters are doing everything they can to turn American cities into something more akin to Juarez, Caracas, Tehran, or Beijing.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:28:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: _Redacted_] [#7]

View All Quotes

Correct.

Unfortunately, some of the people in this "discussion" are unable to think critically, so everyone else just loves Russia.

But again, look around at the topics of discussion.  You see the same inability to discuss the tough questions.  It's easier to just name call, discredit sources (without any evidence), or they try to cancel someone else's opinions.

Some folks can see it plain as day, and they don't need someone to tell them how to arrive at that conclusion

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:36:13 AM EDT
[#8]
How much of this money ends up in the pockets of the politicians who voted for it? When one sends money to the singularity most corrupt government in the world, one expects something in return.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:37:25 AM EDT
[#9]

No, it's an observation. One that has been pretty accurate too.
View All Quotes

No, it's an observation. One that has been pretty accurate too.

Do you have an example of such a person?  

Creating stawmen is fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:38:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Either you're being obtuse, or you lack any reasoning skills.  If you look through ALL of my posts, you will see exactly ZERO posts on the war in Ukraine.  The reason, because of the completely tone deaf responses of the people on here that believe if you aren't waiving a Ukraine flag or wanting to funnel billions into the pockets of corrupt officials and politicians then you have to be pro-Russia or pro-Putin.

13 year old student....

Did you do your homework?  Because if not, this will be the third time this week.

Oblivious to what matters, but loves to hang their hat on, and argue the details that don't.

The lack of critical thinking skills didn't only affect liberals and the left when they took over the education system.  The simple questions that one guy posted above me, are questions that we the people should be asking ourselves, as well as our politicians.  Instead I see thread after thread where people immediately start with the Russia lover BS as soon as someone attempts to bring up questions or alternate views to consider.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together sees this tactic elsewhere, and it often involves other hot button topics. It’s plainly visible to all who care to pay attention.

View All Quotes

Source?

Uh. By observing comments in GD if course

It's not a college dissertation for crying out loud.

All I hear from these people is "the right side of history" or "for Democracy" or "It's a Genocide" and similar, on and on. Highly emotional people are swayed by these things.

13 year old student....

I have no fucking clue what you are talking about.  I am addressing someone making a broad claim that is essentially a strawman.

What the fuck are you screeching about?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:33:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By jDrexler:

Fuck that.

I might abstain from voting, but I’m sure as fuck not casting a vote for Biden.
View Quote

They're the same thing.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:53:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By fingas:
We could have it if we had gotten rid of the RINOs.  The democrats get shit through even when they have a minority because the fight.  All the Republicans do is compromise surrender.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:56:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By JohnnyLoco:
MGT is right. When it all kicks off here I can already see that a lot of folks supposedly on our side will have to go.
View Quote

That's why I said CWII will be "messy".
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:01:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By LordsOfDiscipline:
A juxtaposition to MTG

Pelosi Urges Foreign Aid Passage: 'If You Choose The Putin Route, You Will Have Blood On Your Hands'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENqCP4A8mvs
View Quote

Just the fact she supports that crap is, alone, reason enough to oppose it.

When has that vapid, corrupt cunt ever endorsed something good for America/American citizens?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:05:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

When has that vapid, corrupt cunt ever endorsed something good for America/American citizens?
View Quote

We have to side with Pelosi on this issue or else we're Putin jizz garglers. GD sez so.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:09:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By RTX:

We have to side with Pelosi on this issue or else we're Putin jizz garglers. GD sez so.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RTX:

So it would appear.

Good thing for me...I'm not a lemming.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:11:25 AM EDT
[#17]

They're the same thing.
View Quote

No, it's really not. "R's" will win SD regardless, so Trump's getting the state's electoral votes.

My not voting for any candidate who chooses to piss on the Constitution and further delegitimize the federal government will have no affect over all, other than me voting my conscience. You do you, but I am going to continuing going to the polls, and only voting for candidates who support the Constitution.

Voting "R" uber alles is how we got here, and now the party is too entrenched for meaningful change.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:14:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CMiller] [#18]

Let 's see, we've spent twice what Russia spends annually on it's military trying to arm Ukraine. Russia's army is now bigger than it was when the war started, and their production of arms and ammunition outpaces ours by at least 5 fold. And of course now their army is more experienced in peer level warfare than ours. Oh and how do you say, Counteroffensive? Because Russia is now taking more ground.

A real bargain.
View All Quotes

A real bargain.

What about the 300,000+ Russian casualties (including many of their most elite forces, not to be confused with the conscripts they are pushing into the front lines now), 2/3 of their tanks destroyed, who knows how many other vehicles, at least 10% of their Air Force, etc.?  How much of their missiles and drone inventory have they been forced to use? Etc.

ETA: also how many ships have they lost?

Was any of that worth the money we spent without risking a single American life?

(I'm trying not to get into a debate about reliability of statistics so I'm using numbers from American sources and not Ukrainian claims, those numbers are much bigger)

@ThreadKiller
@WPS
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:47:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By macros73:

If you're referring to me, it's typically dishonest of you to refer to me as a "Biden supporter." Given a choice between Trump and Biden, Biden is the lesser evil and gets my vote. Give me someone who hasn't lied for years about how his election was "stolen" and incited a riot, and I'll vote against Biden.
View Quote

I've been watching your uncle lie since I was in HS. He has wholeheartedly weaponized the DOJ & enabled the administrative interpretation powers of the ATF, & you're good with that. How special of you.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:09:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#20]
Originally Posted By JohnnyLoco:
MGT is right. When it all kicks off here I can already see that a lot of folks supposedly on our side will have to go.
View Quote

@JohnnyLoco
And where exactly is it that you believe these "folks" "have to go?"
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:16:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

The numerous Arfcom members of the pro Ukraine crowd beg to differ.

The smugness is very evident in many of these threads-I agree.

“Ukraine should just surrender so they don’t get nuked!”

This was a Russian missile that struck an apartment home.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_3264_jpeg-3195538.JPG

Exactly.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:
And yes, you guys get to run roughshod on the COC.

And the smug self rightousness always reminds me of C S. Lewis:

The numerous Arfcom members of the pro Ukraine crowd beg to differ.

The smugness is very evident in many of these threads-I agree.

“Ukraine should just surrender so they don’t get nuked!”

This was a Russian missile that struck an apartment home.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_3264_jpeg-3195538.JPG

Originally Posted By Tirador223:

Honestly, this thing about the FPNI is really uncanny.

Let me spell it out for you: Fuck Marjorie Taylor Green.  Fuck her and the idiots that voted her into office.

Edited to add: sorry your girl got elected.

Exactly.

So what? I can find pics of Lebanon that look orders of magnitude worse. Is this your argument? Is America supposed to fork over every time & everywhere a bomb gets dropped on a building? Get over it. We don't owe any other foreign nation anything at this point, & we have our own problems to resolve. Nations owe it to themselves to be able to defend their citizens & territory, & if they don't care to invest resources to do that - like Ukraine  - then that's on them. We have no legal or moral obligation to throw money at them or anyone else in that regard.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:25:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#22]
Now that Trump has weighed in on it, will Marjorie and her Moscow Majorettes drop it, or will they continue the ankle biting? Her attacks on Johnson, per Trump's arguments, could lead to our country being "finished."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-defends-johnson-marjorie-taylor-greene-pushes-oust-speaker

"Well, look, we have a majority of one, OK?" Trump told radio host John Fredericks on Monday. "It’s not like he can go and do whatever he wants to do. I think he’s a very good person. You know, he stood very strongly with me on NATO when I said NATO has to pay up …It’s a tough situation when you have. I think he’s a very good man. I think he’s trying very hard. And again, we’ve got to have a big election."

Trump did praise Johnson for having secured as part of the package that Ukraine would receive more than $9 billion of economic assistance in the form of "forgivable loans."

"We’ve got to election some people in Congress, much more than we have right now," Trump continued. "We have to elect some good senators. Get rid of some of the ones we have now, like Romney and others. And we have to have a big day, and we have to win the presidency. If we don’t win the presidency, I’m telling you I think our country could be finished… We are absolutely a country in decline."
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Now that Trump has weighed in on it, will Marjorie and her Moscow Majorettes drop it, or will they continue the ankle biting? Her attacks on Johnson, per Trump's arguments, could lead to our country being "finished."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-defends-johnson-marjorie-taylor-greene-pushes-oust-speaker

"Well, look, we have a majority of one, OK?" Trump told radio host John Fredericks on Monday. "It’s not like he can go and do whatever he wants to do. I think he’s a very good person. You know, he stood very strongly with me on NATO when I said NATO has to pay up …It’s a tough situation when you have. I think he’s a very good man. I think he’s trying very hard. And again, we’ve got to have a big election."

Trump did praise Johnson for having secured as part of the package that Ukraine would receive more than $9 billion of economic assistance in the form of "forgivable loans."

"We’ve got to election some people in Congress, much more than we have right now," Trump continued. "We have to elect some good senators. Get rid of some of the ones we have now, like Romney and others. And we have to have a big day, and we have to win the presidency. If we don’t win the presidency, I’m telling you I think our country could be finished… We are absolutely a country in decline."
View Quote

Lol

It's a bit inconvenient when Trump cuts their legs out from underneath them, but they always find some way to recover and press on!
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:11:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CMiller] [#24]

What about the 300,000+ Russian casualties (including many of their most elite forces, not to be confused with the conscripts they are pushing into the front lines now), 2/3 of their tanks destroyed, who knows how many other vehicles, at least 10% of their Air Force, etc.?  How much of their missiles and drone inventory have they been forced to use? Etc.

Was any of that worth the money we spent without risking a single American life?

(I'm trying not to get into a debate about reliability of statistics so I'm using numbers from American sources and not Ukrainian claims, those numbers are much bigger)

@ThreadKiller
@WPS
View All Quotes

A real bargain.

@ThreadKiller
@WPS

@ThreadKiller
@WPS

No response?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:21:14 PM EDT
[#25]

Who is this controlled opposition you speak of?
View Quote

The state GOP for starters, do you really believe anyone could make this many bad decisions in row by accident?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:31:50 PM EDT
[#26]

Agreed. Both candidates are absolute cancer. One is a senile, child sniffing pants wetting dement and the other an angry, vaccine pushing oppositionist idiot.

If they literally post Russian talking points how can they be called anything else?

If they fly Russian tactical markings how can they be called anything else?

If they claim this (see below) how can they be anything else?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/oscard_supporting_russia_png-3194896.JPG

I don't consider it an insult at all to be called pro-Ukraine, a Ukebro, or whatever. I am pro-Ukraine.

Since it's a foreign aid bill..is the US border a foreign entity/agency/nation?
View Quote

How is not wanting to pay for rebuilding a foreign country make you anything other then pro-America?

If you want to rebuild Ukraine, you pay for it!

So why is the aid bill to Israel giving 5 billion to import more welfare voters into the country?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:33:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By fingas:
That leftist drivel needs to die, there are some hardworking individuals in the groups and yes their work contributes to society but there are millions in that wave who are financial sucks on our nation. They also put a downward pressure on wages when I was working as a framer the builder I worked for sold the houses built by illegals for just as much as the houses built by us, he just got more profit off the other house.  And that drivel about not wanting to do the work, I can fix that real quick by stopping payments to able bodied people sitting at home.
View Quote

But, but…Muh Statue of Liberty!, Muh GDP!, Muh Tacos!/s
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:34:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By servicepuke1:

While the two may not be mutually exclusive,  there is a clear an undeniable incongruity:
They are choosing to promote a hostile invasion of the U.S. while claiming that Ukraine's border must be inviolate.

The slow learner, is the one who thinks that they care about either border.

It is sad that so many outside of government think that the securing of Ukraine's border is more urgent than ours.
View Quote

Owned!
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:37:34 PM EDT
[#29]

That's a bit of a stretch. How many tanks are streaming across our southern border? How does hyperbole trying to equate illegal immigration with an armed invasion help bring a deal to the table that is better than what was brought in February?
View Quote

So tens of millions of welfare voters who will vote you into slavery or a mass grave isn’t a threat…Because they use babies and ballots rather then bullets and tanks?

They are both the same thing. An invasion. If you can’t understand that it just proves how far removed from reality you are.

Hell, you want me to start another thread proving g what we know to be true to be true?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:39:12 PM EDT
[#30]

@ThreadKiller
@WPS[

No response?
View All Quotes

A real bargain.

@ThreadKiller
@WPS

@ThreadKiller
@WPS[

No response?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:47:49 PM EDT
[#31]

Lol

It's a bit inconvenient when Trump cuts their legs out from underneath them, but they always find some way to recover and press on!
View Quote

LOL, holy shit dude. One thread you say Trump is an idiot, this one he’s on point? Did you take your meds today?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:48:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

The state GOP for starters, do you really believe anyone could make this many bad decisions in row by accident?
View All Quotes

Who is this controlled opposition you speak of?

Yes, parties are coalitions that are difficult to control.  To say that they are controlled by the opposing side shows an immense ignorance.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:51:08 PM EDT
[#33]

So tens of millions of welfare voters who will vote you into slavery or a mass grave isn’t a threat…Because they use babies and ballots rather then bullets and tanks?

They are both the same thing. An invasion. If you can’t understand that it just proves how far removed from reality you are.

Hell, you want me to start another thread proving g what we know to be true to be true?
View All Quotes

That's a bit of a stretch. How many tanks are streaming across our southern border? How does hyperbole trying to equate illegal immigration with an armed invasion help bring a deal to the table that is better than what was brought in February?

Hyperbole doesn't make your claims true.  Migration legal or illegal does not equate to an invasion.  Words have meanings, and doomer fallacies doesn't magically make something true.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:53:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Wood.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:55:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#35]

View All Quotes

How does hyperbole trying to equate illegal immigration with an armed invasion help bring a deal to the table that is better than what was brought in February?

You need 51% to pass a bill in the House. Realistically, you might need 66% in some cases to get it to the Senate, and then to the President's desk. How are you going to get that when your argument is "BABIES ARE THE SAME AS BOMBS GET MAD BROS!"
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:03:48 PM EDT
[#36]
They have recognized a narcotics emergency and allocated $300 million for border security!

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/8035/text

INTERNATIONAL SECURITY ASSISTANCE

Department Of State

international narcotics control and law enforcement

For an additional amount for “International Narcotics Control and Law Enforcement”, $300,000,000, to remain available until September 30, 2025, for assistance for Ukraine and countries impacted by the situation in Ukraine: Provided, That such funds may be made available to support the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine and National Police of Ukraine, including units supporting or under the command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine: Provided further, That such amount is designated by the Congress as being for an emergency requirement pursuant to section 251(b)(2)(A)(i) of the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:05:07 PM EDT
[#37]

Owned!
View All Quotes

While the two may not be mutually exclusive,  there is a clear an undeniable incongruity:
They are choosing to promote a hostile invasion of the U.S. while claiming that Ukraine's border must be inviolate.

It is sad that so many outside of government think that the securing of Ukraine's border is more urgent than ours.

Owned!

No it was pretty dumb. This is more election year fear mongering. Total mischaracterization of illegals.

Imagine for a moment. They living in countries with very corrupt police and bad and terrible mismanaged institutions. If they wanted to live a life of crime... they'd stay where they're at in their home country. Not go to the country with the best criminal justice system and with the least corrupt police that won't take bribes to make investigations disappear.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

No it was pretty dumb. This is more election year fear mongering. Total mischaracterization of illegals.

Imagine for a moment. They living in countries with very corrupt police and bad and terrible mismanaged institutions. If they wanted to live a life of crime... they'd stay where they're at in their home country. Not go to the country with the best criminal justice system and with the least corrupt police that won't take bribes to make investigations disappear.

View All Quotes

Owned!

They should do it legally then.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:11:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyInfantryVet] [#39]

So tens of millions of welfare voters who will vote you into slavery or a mass grave isn't a threat Because they use babies and ballots rather then bullets and tanks?
View Quote

How many Americans have you met saying anything remotely like this?

Or are you projecting your own personal wishes onto them? Like "we gotta stop them from doing, what our side should do!"

You might need to see a shrink.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:21:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#40]
"Venezuelan Homicide rate drops to 22 year low due to increased migration ." Where do you suppose the criminals went ?

Bloomberg Headline ,  1st page Google search .
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:32:18 PM EDT
[#41]

They're the same thing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jDrexler:

Fuck that.

I might abstain from voting, but I’m sure as fuck not casting a vote for Biden.

They're the same thing.

Please, elaborate on how my not casting a vote for Trump will better the chances of Biden winning the presidency.

Not a theoretical voter in a tightly contested swing state, but *my* vote.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:32:23 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Joe_Pennsy:

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving
View Quote

Except you can't provide any solid evidence to the contrary. Only anecdotes that get massive media cover and are way overblown to push a narrative.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:47:12 PM EDT
[#44]

How many Americans have you met saying anything remotely like this?

Or are you projecting your own personal wishes onto them? Like "we gotta stop them from doing, what our side should do!"

You might need to see a shrink.
View Quote

Are you seriously taking the position that illegals do not consume taxpayer dollars, do not put a strain on our social systems, and do not bring crime, from drugs to sexual trafficking, to theft, to identity fraud, to fentanyl, and shift regions to leftist politics? That is your position? Seriously?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#45]

@ThreadKiller
@WPS
View Quote

That's all fine and dandy. But what is it going to matter when Russia comes out stronger after winning the war? Like I said, they now have more troops in Ukraine than ever, and they are producing weapons at a scale we cannot currently match. If they win the war, which they seem poised to do, they will be in a stronger position then when it started. So no, I'm not convinced we got our dollars worth at this point. And I doubt the $60 Billion more will do anything other than maybe drag out the war for a few more weeks.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#46]

Are you seriously taking the position that illegals do not consume taxpayer dollars, do not put a strain on our social systems, and do not bring crime, from drugs to sexual trafficking, to theft, to identity fraud, to fentanyl, and shift regions to leftist politics? That is your position? Seriously?
View Quote

In aggregate... they do less crime than Americans do. Hello, you're an illegal... doing crimes gets The Man put in your life. Kinda defeats the purpose of not wanting to get sent back.

Yup, they create a great amount of strain on the system.

I'm just not going to make up shit. Like calling it an invasion or something dumb like that.

And we're sounding just like the Black's. OK so Chicago had 500 murders a year or whether. Nobody in Chicago bats an eye. When a white cop shoots a black guy... it's ARMAGEDDON. Natural born Americans kill, rob, rape each other than any far more than the other demographic does.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:56:51 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Looks like it .  Ten million people with no identification and no past . What happens when the benefits stop ?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:03:04 PM EDT
[#48]

In aggregate... they do less crime than Americans do. Hello, you're an illegal... doing crimes gets The Man put in your life. Kinda defeats the purpose of not wanting to get sent back.

I'm just not going to make up shit. Like calling it an invasion or something dumb like that.

And we're sounding just like the Black's. OK so Chicago had 500 murders a year or whether. Nobody in Chicago bats an eye. When a white cop shoots a black guy... it's ARMAGEDDON. Natural born Americans kill, rob, rape each other than any far more than the other demographic does.
View All Quotes

But you are wrong. Just by entering a country illegally, one is 100% a criminal by definition.

Illegals commit a lot of crime that need not be here if they were not here. We have enough domestic crime and thus it’s retarded to import more crime.

They have no incentive not to create more crime as, quite clearly demonstrated, they will NOT be sent back as your leftist fellow travelers clearly demonstrate over and over and over again.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:23:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CMiller] [#49]

That's all fine and dandy. But what is it going to matter when Russia comes out stronger after winning the war? Like I said, they now have more troops in Ukraine than ever, and they are producing weapons at a scale we cannot currently match. If they win the war, which they seem poised to do, they will be in a stronger position then when it started. So no, I'm not convinced we got our dollars worth at this point. And I doubt the $60 Billion more will do anything other than maybe drag out the war for a few more weeks.
View All Quotes

@ThreadKiller
@WPS

Perhaps you should read a bit more Cold War history.  They will not come out "stronger than before".  Forcing them to spend money and resources in an arms race is how Reagan beat them.  There is NOBODY in the world who can beat us in an arms race.

They have lost their prime fighting population.  They can't manufacture more.

They can't replace ships quickly.

We will probably help Ukraine deal with the drones and glide bombs eventually.

Ukraine will probably start striking more military targets inside Russia soon.

All they can do is throw bodies with AKs into the meat grinder.

If Reagan came back from the dead he would say it's a bargain at 10 times the price we are paying.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:35:17 PM EDT
[#50]

Perhaps you should read a bit more Cold War history.  They will not come out "stronger than before".  Forcing them to spend money and resources in an arms race is how Reagan beat them.  There is NOBODY in the world who can beat us in an arms race.

If Reagan came back from the dead he would say it's a bargain at 10 times the price we are paying.
View All Quotes

@ThreadKiller
@WPS

Except it is not 1980 any more, believe it or not, and WE are the ones bankrupting ourselves.  It's actually the reverse of the Soviet Afghan war where they were spending othemselves into oblivion, we are .  Instead of Reagan draining them, they are draining us. And you love it.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top