Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:48:00 PM EDT
[#1]
She ain't wrong.

It's really odd that every Republican house speaker suddenly becomes best friends with the democrats after appointment. Then he takes it upon himself to make key decisions and play into the democrats hands. Coincidence? I think not. Uniparty, Marjorie wasn't invited nor was Trump.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:50:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scuba_steve] [#2]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:

Don’t take it too hard, in fact, wear that as a badge of honor.

I’ve come to realize a great number of the old accounts on here are card carrying blue dog democrats if not outright democrats who at some point liked guns.
View Quote

Thanks. The cool part about this place is that most members here are generally pretty welcoming.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:
95 billion? Including 16 billion to Israel and 10 billion to Hamas.
View Quote

Israel is a rich country and we are $35 trillion in debt.  We don't need to be giving them money to fight their wars.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
I see that OP has upset the Ukie bros.
View Quote

The uke bros have lost me entirely, this whole “if you don’t support hundreds of billions going to Ukraine you suck Putins cock” schtick is so fucking gay. I fucking hate Putin. I also want my government to not spend my country into a failed state status.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:54:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By realwar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md_QKrO7Ass
View Quote

MTG is an unintentional asset of the Democratic Party.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:
View Quote

Rand Paul has become such a disappointment.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#8]
This is a nice democrat rep from the Niagara Falls area in NY.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:56:18 PM EDT
[#9]
The sheer number of simpletons on this site who equate putting America first with being a "Russian shill" is astounding.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By CMiller:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That post tells us more about you than it does him.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:58:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By PCB66:

Israel is a rich country and we are $35 trillion in debt.  We don't need to be giving them money to fight their wars.
View Quote

Oh? You care about the debt, but not the money to Hamas or Ukraine.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:59:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm not exactly a fan, but she's not wrong.  It's interesting that many are calling her a Russian/Putin stooge.  How much American money needs to go to the Ukraine before we cross the threshold to not be accused of fellating the Russians (all while the American border is leaking like a sieve)?

The fact that Republicans couldn't leverage this into forcing the Dems to do anything about fixing the border just shows how incompetent, out of touch, and divided they are.  The Dems would have used such an issue as a cudgel to get almost everything they wanted and the Republicans would've caved then, too.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:04:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By terryj:

That's weird 151 Republicans didn't agree with her. Did your rep vote yey or nay? Mine voted nay.
View Quote

How many gop reps voted for the assault weapons ban?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:07:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By dbrad197:

The uke bros have lost me entirely, this whole “if you don’t support hundreds of billions going to Ukraine you suck Putins cock” schtick is so fucking gay. I fucking hate Putin. I also want my government to not spend my country into a failed state status.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dbrad197:

Part of the false narrative is that "he's a dictator"

He's more dangerous than that. He's a Russian intelligence operative in full control of a corrupt centralized intelligence community.

This distinction is important. Not because it paints him in a better or worse light, but because it exposes a problem MOST countries have right now. Call it "the deep state" or whatever you want. These people are not elected. They're not accountable, and they operate without meaningful oversight. The continue to act regardless of administration and protections offered to them make it difficult to fire them.

Furthermore, a discussion needs to be had in the sense you can't just "dissolve it all" because all nations do legitimately need intelligence.

So where we are now is a very strange place where we need the same people that oppress us, without oversight or accountability.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:07:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
The sheer number of simpletons on this site who equate putting America first with being a "Russian shill" is astounding.
View Quote

@jarheadpatriot

Not being hyperbolic, it is a symptom of the dissolution of the foundational beliefs of this country. Using proxy wars to bring ideological war to your own countrymen, and especially those ostensibly on your own side, has long been the goal of forces wishing the destruction of America.

To elevate "victory" in what amounts to a backwater battle between other nations over the immediate needs of your own homeland, which is in the midst of its own battles against crime, invasion, a broken justice system and tyrannical elitist leadership ignoring the rule of law is simply madness and playing into the hands of those who wish liberty for citizens to expire.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:10:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

Because if you don’t support bankrupting this country to fight an unwinnable, and frankly pointless war, that we have no business in you have to be a Simp for Putin,
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:
Originally Posted By Silas:
Oh wow. I must have missed something.

What are the memes tying her to Russia about?

Because if you don’t support bankrupting this country to fight an unwinnable, and frankly pointless war, that we have no business in you have to be a Simp for Putin,

I'm pretty sure bankrupting the country is one of the ongoing FedGov goals, they've been doing it for a while:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_cost_of_the_Iraq_War
https://www.brown.edu/news/2021-09-01/costsofwar

I wonder how much it will cost Russia to replace its black sea fleet.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:13:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By phatmax:

@jarheadpatriot

Not being hyperbolic, it is a symptom of the dissolution of the foundational beliefs of this country. Using proxy wars to bring ideological war to your own countrymen, and especially those ostensibly on your own side, has long been the goal of forces wishing the destruction of America.

To elevate "victory" in what amounts to a backwater battle between other nations over the immediate needs of your own homeland, which is in the midst of its own battles against crime, invasion, a broken justice system and tyrannical elitist leadership ignoring the rule of law is simply madness and playing into the hands of those who wish liberty for citizens to expire.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By phatmax:

@jarheadpatriot

Spot on.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:14:29 PM EDT
[#18]
That chick has more balls than most of the men here.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:14:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By zaphar:

I'm pretty sure bankrupting the country is one of the ongoing FedGov goals, they've been doing it for a while:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_cost_of_the_Iraq_War
https://www.brown.edu/news/2021-09-01/costsofwar

I wonder how much it will cost Russia to replace its black sea fleet.
View Quote

I don’t know. I wonder how we will line up with China after depleting so much material. I wonder if China will support our needs when we are at war with them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:17:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:
The Swamp dick sucks and ball cupers are out in force.

Someone must be over target.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By wienerman1961:
She may be crazier than a shit house Rat, but I believe she is not wrong either.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:19:51 PM EDT
[#22]

Yep.

iF yOu OpPoSe SeNdInG bIlLiOnS oF dOlLaRs To UkRaInE, yOu ArE a RuSsIaN sPy!!!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:23:40 PM EDT
[#23]
The thing is, I wouldn't even mind if they sent the Ukraine aide after the border was handled. Johnson committed to that, and he betrayed us. Now we have absolutely ZERO leverage.

But I am also not naive enough to believe that this aid is going to change the war significantly. And I am perfectly fine sacrificing Ukraine to save our own country. As any patriotic person should.

All this talk about Russia rolling over Europe, they have gotten bogged down in Ukraine... You can't say they are the biggest threat yet constantly talk about how much their military sucks. It's either one or the other, not buying the BS propaganda anymore... That shit is for the simps.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:23:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By RONINBUDO:
WOW did not know so many people love Ukraine More then our own border
View Quote

Because we definitely can only do one or the other but not both, right?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:25:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By bionicmonkey:
lets get a poll here, cuz there are a few retards in this thread.  Questioning the wasting of American taxpayer funds to fund Biden's money laundromat isn't wrong.

speaker Johnson is not doing us any favors and calling that out isn't retarded.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:25:51 PM EDT
[#26]

So the sonofabitches that are giving away money to foreign welfare queens when we are $35 trillion in debt are not the sellouts?

Interdasting!
View All Quotes
The sell-out is MTG.

So the sonofabitches that are giving away money to foreign welfare queens when we are $35 trillion in debt are not the sellouts?

Interdasting!

I'm pretty sure Ronald Reagan (and every other president other than Trump) is on my side for this one. I'm quite comfortable with that.

History will judge people like her very harshly.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:27:00 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Apparently not. I didn’t see anything in there to protect us. And if you bring up the “bipartisan border bill” it just illuminates how little you know about the border and how that works.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:27:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Silas:
Oh wow. I must have missed something.

What are the memes tying her to Russia about?
View Quote

Anyone who objects to the United States Treasury being emptied into ukraine is a Russian Agent™

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Jetpig:
Hate to say it but at least she is on the same team we are.  Absolutely correct on her part
View Quote

She's on Team Russia. That isn't my team. Fuck that retarded, butter faced bitch.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:29:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By ThreadKiller:
The thing is, I wouldn't even mind if they sent the Ukraine aide after the border was handled. Johnson committed to that, and he betrayed us. Now we have absolutely ZERO leverage.

But I am also not naive enough to believe that this aid is going to change the war significantly. And I am perfectly fine sacrificing Ukraine to save our own country. As any patriotic person should.

All this talk about Russia rolling over Europe, they have gotten bogged down in Ukraine... You can't say they are the biggest threat yet constantly talk about how much their military sucks. It's either one or the other, not buying the BS propaganda anymore... That shit is for the simps.
View Quote
This aid will not get the Ukrainians past Memorial Day, before they're begging for more.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:30:12 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Uh, not now we can't. WTF...
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:31:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By RTX:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RTX:

I donated to his campaign in 2016.  His surrender to the MAGA idiots has rotted his brain since then--he has become a joke.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:31:31 PM EDT
[#33]
This aid will not get the Ukrainians past Memorial Day, before they're begging for more.
View Quote

Yeah you are probably right about that. Hopefully we have a new speaker by then that won't get steamrolled by chucky...
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:31:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prezboi44] [#34]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

She's on Team Russia. That isn't my team. Fuck that retarded, butter faced bitch.
View Quote

Team Russia (and China) are BOTH working to bankrupt the U.S. - you know... like the Soviets in Afghanistan!

So this was a good vote and a good bill with lots of great value built in!!!    Because we need to hit a $2,000 drone with a $2,000,000 missile.  

Woohoo for America!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:33:28 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

Why? You think Democrats and Biden don't know how much it's hurting them right now?  It's the biggest threat to his re-election, which is why Trump doesn't want anything to happen before November.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#36]
https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2024142

My guy voted against it.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:34:08 PM EDT
[#37]

Apparently not. I didn’t see anything in there to protect us. And if you bring up the “bipartisan border bill” it just illuminates how little you know about the border and how that works.
View All Quotes

And you saying that shows how little you understand the real problems with the border issue.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:34:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Matthew_Q] [#38]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:35:11 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Reality upsets the America Lasters.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#40]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG_3147_jpeg-3193515.JPG
View Quote

“America Last, America Never”-Uniparty.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:37:51 PM EDT
[#41]
The MIC is strong in this thread
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:38:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Underscore_O_Three] [#42]
AdHominem Army of GD, assemble!!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:39:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dagoth-Ur] [#43]
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:

Representative governments seem to upset you.  Perhaps America is not the right place for you.
View Quote

That’s about the caliber of answer out of you I expected to get.

Yeah, I oppose Democracy…why? It becomes a war of all against wall in which everyone loses everything, but hey it’s not like The Founders didn’t understand/accept this and worked to limit them of mob rule, ah?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
Is there a reason you can't do both
View Quote

Yeah, no man can serve two masters.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:42:03 PM EDT
[#45]

And you saying that shows how little you understand the real problems with the border issue.
View Quote

Oh? You mean pretending we have nothing in the INA that would stop the asylees from entering?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:42:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By RONINBUDO:
Lots of Democrats in here

Ukraine want you to fight for there war please GO

https://ildu.com.ua/
View Quote

Ever notice those who demand others go off and fight their wars never are willing to fight in them themselves?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:44:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By BB:
The MIC is strong in this thread
View Quote

Full disclosure:

I hate foreign aid

I love throwing billions of dollars to US weapons manufacturers
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:45:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

FMTG

View Quote

She isn’t wrong.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:47:41 PM EDT
[#49]

Anytime.

Well I guess or border is fucked forever and it won't really matter if Russia or China takes over the world, because we will just be another South American shithole in 50 years. And none of this neocon BS will even matter by then. We both lose. Nice.
View Quote

Well, that’s the point of Neo Conservatism, to lose everything in the name of “ Penitence” for the “original sin” of not “saving the world from itself” or living up to their insane idealism.

They are the worst of every Christian denomination, mixed with faux nationalism that is driven against the basic needs and requirements for national self preservation, self determination and prides itself in the destruction and that of the people themselves.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:51:02 PM EDT
[#50]
MTG's only concern is her district and they sent her back to Washington as their Representative.

We need more Representatives like MTG.  

The Left does pretty well with their many bomb throwers like AOC and Adam Schiff.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top