Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:54:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
The sheer number of simpletons on this site who equate putting America first with being a "Russian shill" is astounding.
View Quote

It is astounding.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:58:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

She's on Team Russia. That isn't my team. Fuck that retarded, butter faced bitch.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jetpig:
Hate to say it but at least she is on the same team we are.  Absolutely correct on her part

She's on Team Russia. That isn't my team. Fuck that retarded, butter faced bitch.

That's a retarded statement.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:58:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Thrasymachus] [#3]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

That’s about the caliber of answer out of you I expected to get.

Yeah, I oppose Democracy,,2”why? It becomes a war of all against wall in which everyone loses everything, but hey it’s not like The Founders didn’t understand/accept this and worked to limit them of mob rule, ah?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:

Representative governments seem to upset you.  Perhaps America is not the right place for you.

That’s about the caliber of answer out of you I expected to get.

Yeah, I oppose Democracy,,2”why? It becomes a war of all against wall in which everyone loses everything, but hey it’s not like The Founders didn’t understand/accept this and worked to limit them of mob rule, ah?

At least I can get basic facts right.

You constantly complain about our system and want to undo what the founders set out., but then complain about people wanting to undo our system of government.  You are a hypocrite who can't get basic facts correct, and responds with hyperbole.

Thinking strategically about US interests abroad is important, and has been so since the Barbary Pirates.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:03:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RONINBUDO:
WOW did not know so many people love Ukraine More then our own border
View Quote

I wish we could send them over to fight.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:03:16 PM EDT
[#5]

The Left can't meme
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:04:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By BikerNut:

It is astounding.
View All Quotes
The sheer number of simpletons on this site who equate putting America first with being a "Russian shill" is astounding.

It is astounding.

You may want to research the history of "America First"--it ain't pretty.

Every time America pulls back from leadership and proactive engagement with the rest of the world, bad things happen.  You don't need to study history very much to understand that.  This MAGA approach to foreign policy is just embarrassing.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By CMiller:

Every time America pulls back from leadership and proactive engagement with the rest of the world, bad things happen.  You don't need to study history very much to understand that.  This MAGA approach to foreign policy is just embarrassing.
View All Quotes

It is astounding.

Feedback and join date check out
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:05:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

FMTG

View Quote

Borrowing or printing money and giving it away.
What could go wrong ?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:06:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:

I don’t know. I wonder how we will line up with China after depleting so much material. I wonder if China will support our needs when we are at war with them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zaphar:

I'm pretty sure bankrupting the country is one of the ongoing FedGov goals, they've been doing it for a while:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_cost_of_the_Iraq_War
https://www.brown.edu/news/2021-09-01/costsofwar

I wonder how much it will cost Russia to replace its black sea fleet.

I don’t know. I wonder how we will line up with China after depleting so much material. I wonder if China will support our needs when we are at war with them.

Where will the ground war with China be fought?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:07:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By wienerman1961:
She may be crazier than a shit house Rat, but I believe she is not wrong either.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:08:22 PM EDT
[#11]
The very fact of the matter is that the stability of the world occurs by the grace of America.

I'm fine pulling out of that agreement. It doesn't hurt us, it hurts everyone else. We provide international stability.

We have the ports, inland waterways and farmland. We have geographical isolation.

Fuck everyone but America, and don't make us come over there. (Also stop trying to make us come over there)
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:09:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm fine just taking a side and nuking the other side.

Wars should be horrible, brief, and decisive.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:12:15 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes
Hate to say it but at least she is on the same team we are.  Absolutely correct on her part

She's repeating Russian propaganda about Ukraine.... line for line. lol. She's a Russian shill.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:12:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Joe_Pennsy:

Anyone who objects to the United States Treasury being emptied into ukraine is a Russian Agent™

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Joe_Pennsy:
Originally Posted By Silas:
Oh wow. I must have missed something.

What are the memes tying her to Russia about?

Anyone who objects to the United States Treasury being emptied into ukraine is a Russian Agent™

It's already empty, and 33+ trillion in debt.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:16:20 PM EDT
[#16]

You should ask the simps that voted for this bill.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:16:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

She's repeating Russian propaganda about Ukraine.... line for line. lol. She's a Russian shill.
View All Quotes

Just like Trump was and anyone who voted against kickbacks for the big guy Always the same playbook. John Bolten - that you?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By dbrad197:

The uke bros have lost me entirely, this whole “if you don’t support hundreds of billions going to Ukraine you suck Putins cock” schtick is so fucking gay. I fucking hate Putin. I also want my government to not spend my country into a failed state status.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dbrad197:
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
I see that OP has upset the Ukie bros.

The uke bros have lost me entirely, this whole “if you don’t support hundreds of billions going to Ukraine you suck Putins cock” schtick is so fucking gay. I fucking hate Putin. I also want my government to not spend my country into a failed state status.

I like them even less than either side of that conflict.
Partly because without people like them it would be over a year or more ago.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:20:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:
I'm fine just taking a side and nuking the other side.

Wars should be horrible, brief, and decisive.
View Quote

Interestingly, had Ukraine adopted a “Ukraine first” position back in the 90s and not followed “leadership and proactive engagement” of the US this war wouldn’t be happening; or anyway it would’ve been over long ago and we’d all be discussing when Kiev and Moscow would be habitable again
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:21:30 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Word for word? Site.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:21:59 PM EDT
[#21]
The democrats have to keep pumping more and more and more money into Ukraine. It's where they are laundering all of their ill-gotten wealth. There's no telling how much cash is passing through that country getting squeaky clean. I wonder how much of that money is going to come back as funds for the DNC war chest. Likely quite a bit.

The democrat-communists tend to get their panties all in a bunch when they get called out on it. As we're seeing. The basic rule for leftists is clearly in play. They always project their own crimes onto their opponents. It's their confession, their tell. Never forget that.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Prezboi44:

Team Russia (and China) are BOTH working to bankrupt the U.S. - you know... like the Soviets in Afghanistan!

So this was a good vote and a good bill with lots of great value built in!!!    Because we need to hit a $2,000 drone with a $2,000,000 missile.  

Woohoo for America!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Prezboi44:

Team Russia (and China) are BOTH working to bankrupt the U.S. - you know... like the Soviets in Afghanistan!

So this was a good vote and a good bill with lots of great value built in!!!    Because we need to hit a $2,000 drone with a $2,000,000 missile.  

Woohoo for America!

That goes both ways you know. Russian armor and naval assets aren't cheap to replace when Ukraine drones them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:23:47 PM EDT
[#23]
The very fact of the matter is that the stability of the world occurs by the grace of America.

I'm fine pulling out of that agreement. It doesn't hurt us, it hurts everyone else. We provide international stability.

We have the ports, inland waterways and farmland. We have geographical isolation.

Fuck everyone but America, and don't make us come over there. (Also stop trying to make us come over there)
View Quote

Did you know that Europe is our biggest trading partner?

Anything that creates instability there is bad for our economy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:25:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By ThreadKiller:
The thing is, I wouldn't even mind if they sent the Ukraine aide after the border was handled. Johnson committed to that, and he betrayed us. Now we have absolutely ZERO leverage.

But I am also not naive enough to believe that this aid is going to change the war significantly. And I am perfectly fine sacrificing Ukraine to save our own country. As any patriotic person should.

All this talk about Russia rolling over Europe, they have gotten bogged down in Ukraine... You can't say they are the biggest threat yet constantly talk about how much their military sucks. It's either one or the other, not buying the BS propaganda anymore... That shit is for the simps.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:26:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By BB:

Word for word? Site.
View Quote

She repeated every lie by Russia about "Ukraine Biolabs" and Ukraine being Nazis. Despite both being absurdly false.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:27:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
The democrats have to keep pumping more and more and more money into Ukraine. It's where they are laundering all of their ill-gotten wealth. There's no telling how much cash is passing through that country getting squeaky clean. I wonder how much of that money is going to come back as funds for the DNC war chest. Likely quite a bit.

The democrat-communists tend to get their panties all in a bunch when they get called out on it. As we're seeing. The basic rule for leftists is clearly in play. They always project their own crimes onto their opponents. It's their confession, their tell. Never forget that.
View Quote

If you haven’t noticed, there a a lot of republicans that fit here too. All that sweet American aide can’t be going to the foreigners,  our protected leaders need their cut. They can’t work for free.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:28:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By SBR300BLK:

I like them even less than either side of that conflict.
Partly because without people like them it would be over a year or more ago.
View Quote

Seeing them cheer on deaths by the hundreds of thousands is disturbing as fuck. I respect the hell out of the Ukrainians who stood up and defended their  country, I hate knowing that they die by the thousands every month, and can’t justify spending this country into oblivion to prolong the conflict. I know a ton of that money stays here in the states, that doesn’t magically make it more affordable.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:29:16 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

Oh no muh biggest partner

I'm pretty sure we can create whatever we want here. So the real question is where do we outsource trash. That question is not answered by throwing money at trash
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:29:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:
View Quote

Rand gets it. Fuck Congress, Fuck the Federal Government and when they push us into WWIII I’ll have my family and myself sitting in Central or South America rather than participate is said fuckery.

You’re being drawn into a three pronged war you cannot staff and you cannot win. We were defeated by third worlders in slides. If you think the US can fight China, Iran and its proxies and Russia at the same time you’re living in a fantasy land.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:30:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

FMTG

View Quote

Cool.  Maybe they won't wiretap you.  Maybe they will.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:32:28 PM EDT
[#31]
I love these threads where all the Biden dick suckers and commies out themselves.  

She isn't wrong in what she said.  The swamp is putting our money and other countries above America.

FUCK UKRAINE!  I don't give a shit if Russia nukes them.  I am only concerned with America and securing our borders.  Ukraine has always been a hot mess of corruption, nothing has changed, fuck'em.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:37:12 PM EDT
[#32]

Ok…So how is she wrong? You want to fund this cause, why not give out of your wallet and leave the rest of us alone?
View Quote

Exactly this.

MSM just found another division.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By USCG_CPO:
I love these threads where all the Biden dick suckers and commies out themselves.  

She isn't wrong in what she said.  The swamp is putting our money and other countries above America.

FUCK UKRAINE!  I don't give a shit if Russia nukes them.  I am only concerned with America and securing our borders.  Ukraine has always been a hot mess of corruption, nothing has changed, fuck'em.
View Quote
They're not mad because they think she's wrong. They're mad because they know she's not. They hate getting called out on their utter, rampant corruption. And their worship of those like them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:40:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prezboi44] [#34]
Originally Posted By zaphar:

That goes both ways you know. Russian armor and naval assets aren't cheap to replace when Ukraine drones them.
View Quote

We have something to lose. They don't.  Life in Russia is already shit hole status. You don't get that, do you?

Did you catch how well the ruble recovered afterthe administration was running its mouth about how we we're affecting the Russian economy?

Check the USD to RUB exchange rates over the last couple of years.

If you want to push back on Russia, you have to be smart about doing it. Dropping hundreds of millions every friggin day in helicopter money for better power point charts from the pentagon isn't the way.

Oh, and BTW, did the Republicans get what they wanted in the end (better border control)?  No, they fucking didn't.  

In fact, they don't get anything pushing us back to the center now, do they? Just more individual freedom taken by the uniparty in favor of predetermined piss-poor outcomes for the masses.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:42:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By USCG_CPO:

View Quote

Two things:

Just want American money to be spent in America.

If the war is that important, then send American people funded by point 1 to do it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:42:21 PM EDT
[#36]

Oh no muh biggest partner

I'm pretty sure we can create whatever we want here. So the real question is where do we outsource trash. That question is not answered by throwing money at trash
View Quote

Beautifully put
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:45:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:45:42 PM EDT
[#38]
It seems people feel very strongly about giving money to Ukraine. Instead of using tax dollars, they should just take donations. I’m sure there would be a surplus of money then.
View Quote

National defense and foreign policy shouldn’t be run on donations.

There wasn’t a big hubbub or cries over the children when the founders sent foreign aid to south America.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:52:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WhiskersTheCat] [#39]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

There wasn’t a big hubbub or cries over the children when the founders sent foreign aid to south America.
View All Quotes
It seems people feel very strongly about giving money to Ukraine. Instead of using tax dollars, they should just take donations. I’m sure there would be a surplus of money then.

Sir. Please.

https://fee.org/resources/not-your-to-give/

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:53:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Shit how do I make that big quote less obnoxious to the eye
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:54:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheLASwamp] [#41]

National defense and foreign policy shouldn't be run on donations.

There wasn't a big hubbub or cries over the children when the founders sent foreign aid to south America.
View Quote
The democrats, when it comes to money, remind me of the guy who walks into a bar and buys everyone a round. And then pays for it with a stolen credit card. They sure are generous, but only when they are spending someone else's money. How noble of them, lol.

When politicians realize they can vote themselves the power to help themselves to the largess of the national treasury, the country is doomed. We're watching that axiom play out in real time. They have bled it dry and now continue to hand out trillions in cash the country doesn't even have to spend on itself, let alone on pet projects they can use to further enrich themselves off of chronic graft, corruption, and outright theft. It's amazing how well it's tolerated by the very people who are being bled dry who are being given the tab to pay for it all. People who will never see one thin penny of benefit for any of their own money being spent in their name. Clown world, indeed. Honk.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:56:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Shit how do I make that big quote less obnoxious to the eye
View Quote

You could code it in a spoiler, but really, it's fine like it is.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:56:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By stone-age:
It's hard to believe an elected official can be not only crazy but also exceptionally stupid. But there she is.
View Quote

so you support funding security for another countries borders, and America last? oh man you can't even make this s#it up
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:57:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Whiskers pls, my thumb.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:58:31 PM EDT
[#45]

Rand Paul has become such a disappointment.
View Quote

How so, because he doesn’t support forever wars?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:02:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By phatmax:

@jarheadpatriot

Not being hyperbolic, it is a symptom of the dissolution of the foundational beliefs of this country. Using proxy wars to bring ideological war to your own countrymen, and especially those ostensibly on your own side, has long been the goal of forces wishing the destruction of America.

To elevate "victory" in what amounts to a backwater battle between other nations over the immediate needs of your own homeland, which is in the midst of its own battles against crime, invasion, a broken justice system and tyrannical elitist leadership ignoring the rule of law is simply madness and playing into the hands of those who wish liberty for citizens to expire.
View Quote

So what your saying is…Being concerned with the wellbeing of your country is literally White Supremacy, Nazism, and just plain mean/s
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:04:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Tuco22:
Whiskers pls, my thumb.
View Quote

I'm trying man, I'm just retarded
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:05:24 PM EDT
[#48]

Because we definitely can only do one or the other but not both, right?
View Quote

No, you can’t, as Ukraine is being funded and the border wall hadn’t. This isn’t hard to understand and you are not the machiavellian you think you are.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:06:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tuco22] [#49]

I'm trying man, I'm just retarded
View Quote

just giving you shit, if all else fails you can always throw those behind spoiler tags.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:07:40 PM EDT
[#50]

I'm pretty sure Ronald Reagan (and every other president other than Trump) is on my side for this one. I'm quite comfortable with that.

History will judge people like her very harshly.
View Quote

And every President from Washington to Hoover (with exception of Wilson, may he rest in shit) is on the RIGHT side, ie What’s best for Americans side.

If your side wins there will not be a country left.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top