Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:11:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Palooka84:

Perhaps Putin isn't as bloodthirsty as you Uke boys.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The murder and torture of an American citizen by his soldiers says otherwise.

So does the wholesale slaughter of Russian men for an old man’s ego.

Originally Posted By 20229mm:
Ahh fadedsun.
Always willing to put our money where his mouth is.

I went down to the border while a lot of people here simply cry about it.

I’ve been sending a lot of my own personally acquired gear to Ukrainian soldiers.

Can’t say I’m not doing my part.

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:12:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Dupe...
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:13:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By pdb5906:
Remember when they told us $8B was too much for a wall?

Imagine if our politicians worked as hard to defend America's borders.
View Quote
But don't you see? They were never going to fund the border, so obviously we must send money overseas
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:14:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Ahh fadedsun.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:18:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Wolverine1776:
But don't you see? They were never going to fund the border, so obviously we must send money overseas
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pdb5906:
Remember when they told us $8B was too much for a wall?

Imagine if our politicians worked as hard to defend America's borders.
They were. They had some compromise bill that included strengthening the border.

Trump opposed it because he wants to campaign on it, can't have them fixing the border without Trump.

Never mind that he never moved a border bill in four years as President, including two with Republican control of both houses.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:30:07 AM EDT
[#6]
How long before that little grifter has his hand out for more American money again? I give it a month.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:32:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FreefallRet] [#7]
The only conditions I would support Ukraine funding.

Modern nukes placed in blast radius of all the grain production fields and Cities.

Nukes placed just behind all the current forward line of troops on the border.

Then I would explain to Russia they either leave or know that as soon as they advance I will detonate all nukes on the border. If they attack the border I detonate the nukes.

If they defeat our military we evac who we can into Poland then detonate all the nukes.

Russia will be left with a nuke wasteland and the smoldering radiation for decades. The grain production in Ukraine will be over for 100yrs. I would leave such a smoldering disaster it would bankrupt Russia trying to recover.

Even the oil pipelines will be radioactive and any oil passing through them worthless.

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:35:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Fuck Ukraine.

If you, the Gun Forum member, eats this up so much, then go over there and fight. Fight "them goddamn Russians". Just like you fantasize about. It's time.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:38:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

I’ve been sending a lot of my own personally acquired gear to Ukrainian soldiers.

View All Quotes

Ahh fadedsun.

You went to the border to collect OT, that’s it.

And you haven’t sacrificed anything to help your fellow Uketard countrymen.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:41:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
The only conditions I would support Ukraine funding.

Modern nukes placed in blast radius of all the grain production fields and Cities.

Nukes placed just behind all the current forward line of troops on the border.

Then I would explain to Russia they either leave or know that as soon as they advance I will detonate all nukes on the border. If they attack the border I detonate the nukes.

If they defeat our military we evac who we can into Poland then detonate all the nukes.

Russia will be left with a nuke wasteland and the smoldering radiation for decades. The grain production in Ukraine will be over for 100yrs. I would leave such a smoldering disaster it would bankrupt Russia trying to recover.

Even the oil pipelines will be radioactive and any oil passing through them worthless.

View Quote

I’d support Uke funding if we got something more than mail order brides out of the deal. Some sweet commodity deals or something. But all we’re getting is more debt and one of these days hundreds of billions of rebuilding.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:42:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mercworx] [#11]
Originally Posted By VaultDweller:
Taiwan, sure.  Because we desperately need microchips and semiconductors that for some reason we're unable or unwilling to make here

Ukraine? five years ago 90% of americans couldnt find it on the map.
Now? 97% of americans couldnt find it on a map.  
We had no ties to it.  They arent nato members. Hell theyre not even EU members.  
The most that anyone can say in support of the ukeleles is 'russia bad'  Well no shit.  russia has been 'bad' for the entirety of its existence.  thats nothing new, but ever since the berlin wall came down, theyre not our problem

Isreal? the entire reason that a billion goat rapists hate us is our undying support of the absolute worst allies in existence.  Britain fucked up in 1948 and it shouldnt be our problem to fix their mess

our debt is a third of the global gdp, and were completely foregoing our own national defense to prop up other countries that literally dont matter to us.  
Sovereign countries that are unable to stand on their own deserve to be former countries.  Maybe the ukes shouldnt have given russia their nukes 20 years ago

View Quote

No, they were (and are still) coming for you sooner or later. Israel just absorbs most of the current jihad.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:44:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Fuck Ukraine, Fuck Russia, Fuck Biden and Fuck Johnson.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:48:42 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

Like when Zelenskyy strangled Gonz Lira to death?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:49:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By rmac7748:
Fuck Ukraine, Fuck Russia, Fuck Biden and Fuck Johnson.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 1:19:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaerMorhenResident] [#15]
Taiwan is one of the wealthiest nations in the world per capita ranking 21st in the world and so is Israel ranking 13th in the world, they don't need our money.

Ukraine will not benefit from the majority of this allocation in time to repel the anticipated Russian 2024 summer offensive.  This funding is not enough and in and of itself no money is enough to facilitate Ukraine's victory in its war with Russia, which Ukraine still defines as the repatriation of its territory as set in 1991 (including Crimea).    I've said it a million times, you can't build one of the largest professional conventional militaries on earth in a matter of years no matter how much money you throw at the problem.

Let's be honest, this entire affair was designed to line the pockets of donors prior to the Fall election.  That's it, nothing deeper than just good old fashioned corruption going on here.  

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 1:31:23 AM EDT
[#16]

So does the wholesale slaughter of Russian men for an old man's ego.

I've been sending a lot of my own personally acquired gear to Ukrainian soldiers.

Can't say I'm not doing my part.

View All Quotes

So does the wholesale slaughter of Russian men for an old man's ego.

Ahh fadedsun.

I've been sending a lot of my own personally acquired gear to Ukrainian soldiers.

Can't say I'm not doing my part.

How many bottles of water did you hand out to people crossing the border? You're a god damned hero!
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 1:41:40 AM EDT
[#17]
How many bottles of water did you hand out to people crossing the border? You're a god damned hero!
View All Quotes

Can’t recall handing any water out. If someone asked I would have because the person is in custody and we are responsible for their well being once arrested.

I had cases in the back of my truck. It costs zero money to me.

Originally Posted By Subpar:

Like when Zelenskyy strangled Gonz Lira to death?

But but but what about XXXXXX

Zelenskyy personally came down and killed saint Gonzalo

Nice deflection.

Gonzalo was overweight, had numerous health conditions, smoked 2 packs a day, and
Had a serious health condition.

Originally Posted By Techsan02:

You went to the border to collect OT, that’s it.

And you haven’t sacrificed anything to help your fellow Uketard countrymen.

Never got overtime. I was salaried.

This was very apparent when the command staff at Kelly decided to run folks into the ground.

I’ve done what I can to help. Sending boxes upon boxes of equipment is what I was able to do.

Meanwhile…what have you done about the border?

Abbot will pay you 7k a month and 8k after one year to go there. They are hiring.

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 2:50:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By HKocher:

I’ll chip in to send you over there.
View All Quotes
It took a little longer for
Moscow mike to realize if Ukraine falls his son will be dodging Russian missiles

Pretty much my feeling on this. Can't wait to see him volunteer to pay for this war either.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 2:54:52 AM EDT
[#19]

You can be demanding your congressmen send nato troops to Ukraine.

No mention of the trillions in domestic spending?

Trillions for domestic spending, too.

View All Quotes

You can be demanding your congressmen send nato troops to Ukraine.

Originally Posted By JLAudio:
Throwing good money after bad. The Zelensky regime will be back in a month or two begging for another $100 billion, meanwhile Americans become poorer.

No mention of the trillions in domestic spending?

Originally Posted By R0N:

USS Boxer issues.

Billions for foreign aid, but we cannot resource properly to get the Flag ship for the only ARG/MEU going out, to actually to go out.

Trillions for domestic spending, too.

So when are you going to pay for this war you support so much?

You lost your mind if you think it's the US Taxpayer.

I fully support sending anyone to fight in Ukraine who thinks my tax dollars should be funding it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:12:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Commies on suicide watch.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:14:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: grambosc] [#21]
Just think of how far that funding could have gone to pay for implementing house to house firearm confiscations, or preventing states like Texas from defending the border.

Even if every dollar was completely pissed away, it would be better than allowing it to be used for the above.  Spending it to kill Russian shitbag commies is a bonus.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:32:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Instead of trying to de-escalate it, escalate it more.

Oh well, I guess more Ukrainian kids get killed and more Ukrainian women get raped. The horrors of War.

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:42:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Robertpistol] [#23]
Too Summarize the OP:

America Last!! Woooo!!! Globalist issues are the priority and nothing else! It's awesome having 3/4ths of the House and most of the Senate and the Senile Globalist puppet named Joe Biden pissing and shitting all over us while siphoning our tax dollars abroad.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:47:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By grambosc:
Just think of how far that funding could have gone to pay for implementing house to house firearm confiscations, or preventing states like Texas from defending the border.

Even if every dollar was completely pissed away, it would be better than allowing it to be used for the above.  Spending it to kill Russian shitbag commies is a bonus.
View Quote

It could have also built a fully featured border wall. And funded deportations of millions of illegal leaches in the country. It could have built factories to employ Americans, and to strengthen our own domestic production at the same time....etc. etc. Prioritizing foreign nations - at this time it is THREE [Israel, Taiwan, Ukraine] over our own country - is not normal. It is proof that the government is corrupt and owned by Globalist interests.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 4:58:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Vegitan:
When are they scheduled to repay us?
View Quote

Repay us with WW3?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:28:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Arty8:

Repay us with WW3?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Arty8:

Repay us with WW3?

Anyone who thinks UKR will be on our side if/when that happens is insane.

Ukebois will be like, "I stand with Z"
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:35:51 AM EDT
[#27]
The House on Saturday passed a set of foreign aid bills that would send $61 billion to Ukraine, $26 billion to Israel, and $8 billion to the Indo-Pacific region.

Nothing for the U.S border
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:45:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Robertpistol:

It could have also built a fully featured border wall. And funded deportations of millions of illegal leaches in the country. It could have built factories to employ Americans, and to strengthen our own domestic production at the same time....etc. etc. Prioritizing foreign nations - at this time it is THREE [Israel, Taiwan, Ukraine] over our own country - is not normal. It is proof that the government is corrupt and owned by Globalist interests.
View Quote
You have to understand how the game is played. The American taxpayers will get nothing but the tab for this massive boondoggle. As our country is invaded from the outside and rotted from within, the only thing the taxpayers can expect to see in exchange for their money is the bill. America-Last is more than just democrat-communists swiping the taxpayer's credit card every chance they get. It's become a belief system. A religion. A cult. The uniparty sure looks generous until you realize it's not their money they are spending. It's not their futures they are selling out. It's ours.

The uniparty is a curious blend of communism and fascism. They want to destroy us, but they want to use our own money to do it. It's bizarre how many people think that's a wonderful idea. People who should know better.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:48:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

The House on Saturday passed a set of foreign aid bills that would send $61 billion to Ukraine, $26 billion to Israel, and $8 billion to the Indo-Pacific region.

View Quote
Of course. The American taxpayers never get an invitation to the party. All they get is the bill.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:49:11 AM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:56:59 AM EDT
[#31]
The $kickback$ machine in the swamp is well oiled. Fuckers.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:06:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Hopefully, the debate over next foreign welfare bill will be even more rancorous and time consuming.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:08:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
Taiwan is one of the wealthiest nations in the world per capita ranking 21st in the world and so is Israel ranking 13th in the world, they don't need our money.

Ukraine will not benefit from the majority of this allocation in time to repel the anticipated Russian 2024 summer offensive.  This funding is not enough and in and of itself no money is enough to facilitate Ukraine's victory in its war with Russia, which Ukraine still defines as the repatriation of its territory as set in 1991 (including Crimea).    I've said it a million times, you can't build one of the largest professional conventional militaries on earth in a matter of years no matter how much money you throw at the problem.

Let's be honest, this entire affair was designed to line the pockets of donors prior to the Fall election.  That's it, nothing deeper than just good old fashioned corruption going on here.  

View Quote

The goal now for Ukraine is to stall for time until next January,  if Trump wins a peace deal will be made, and Ukraine loses any Russian held territory in exchange for NATO membership. They need to minimize the amount that Russia takes between now and then.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:09:10 AM EDT
[#34]
What is the funding mechanism for this new foreign aid package?  Where is the money coming from?  Is it a new tax?

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:01:35 AM EDT
[#35]
You ever notice how in one thread the UkeBros will claim the Ukrainians are curb stomping the Orcs, but in the next (or sometimes in the same thread) they claim that if we don’t send $87 trillion to Ukraine, Russia will take over all of Europe and go Red Dawn on the US?
View All Quotes
You ever notice how in one thread the UkeBros will claim the Ukrainians are curb stomping the Orcs, but in the next (or sometimes in the same thread) they claim that if we don’t send $87 trillion to Ukraine, Russia will take over all of Europe and go Red Dawn on the US?

It's called doublethink.  

the acceptance of or mental capacity to accept contrary opinions or beliefs at the same time, especially as a result of political indoctrination.

Something only low IQ individuals are capable of, hence your typical Ukebro and their beliefs.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:12:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:

It's called doublethink.  

Something only low IQ individuals are capable of, hence your typical Ukebro and their beliefs.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:

It's called doublethink.  

the acceptance of or mental capacity to accept contrary opinions or beliefs at the same time, especially as a result of political indoctrination.

The majority of the most vociferous ones have a familial connection to Ukraine or someone of Ukrainian descent (an adjunct is from a formerly Soviet-oppressed nation), and then there are Cold War leftovers who can not update their firmware.  You throw in a few who have few who have financial connections to Ukraine or are Europeans wanting Americans to continue t oay for their protection.  Most really are that stupid they allow the above to cause their cognitive dissonance.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:17:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By R0N:

The majority of the most vociferous ones have a familial connection to Ukraine or someone of Ukrainian descent (an adjunct is from a formerly Soviet-oppressed nation), and then there are Cold War leftovers who can not update their firmware.  You throw in a few who have few who have financial connections to Ukraine or are Europeans wanting Americans to continue t oay for their protection.  Most really are that stupid they allow the above to cause their cognitive dissonance.
View Quote

I can think of a few that fit that perfectly.  I also think the majority of them either work for the government directly or are government contractors.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:19:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Who_Me:

What is the funding mechanism for this new foreign aid package?  Where is the money coming from?  Is it a new tax?

View Quote

The tax is the resulting inflation from the printed up money.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:17:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By LongTrang:

Yet, he collects the Russian crap.
View Quote

Soviet****

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:20:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

View Quote

Why would the U.S. border be classified as “foreign aid”?

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:22:22 AM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

And?

There's a difference?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:22:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Techsan02:

I’d support Uke funding if we got something more than mail order brides out of the deal. Some sweet commodity deals or something. But all we’re getting is more debt and one of these days hundreds of billions of rebuilding.
View Quote

Avoiding the rebuild costs is why I’m rooting for Russia. Plus the sooner they fall the sooner they stop being a parasite on the American taxpayer.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:34:33 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By grambosc:

Anything even remotely resembling that would be vetoed on sight.  Acceptable alternatives might include funding even more importation of illegals, or increased regulatory enforcement actions against American manufacturers.

If the beast cannot be starved, then maybe it should be bled to death.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:47:48 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

"Us" never. But potato and his family will reap millions though
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:49:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By CJ7365:
Well aren't you the ultimate fucking prophet.

Fuck your Ukraine.

View Quote

Yeah, Ukraine is just as corrupt as Russia. They're all Slavic. So is Belarus too.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:51:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
10% for the big guy.
View Quote

You know it, it's all a scam funded by American taxpayers.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:53:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By bologna:
Glad to see this pass, we should help them save their country from Russia
View Quote

username checks out👍
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By GilTPayne:
This is an actual American Congressman.  He wishes many of us on this forum death, openly and without any repercussions.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GLpLd3JagAA3dXn?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

No, he's not.

When having no arguments, just post lies, eh?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:58:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: masterofpew] [#50]
Originally Posted By cranberry1:

Oh for fucks sake Poland on their own would take Russia out .
View Quote

I think Poland could kick Russia ass too

Yeah, I'm part pollock(mom's side) part Dutch(dad's side).

But 100% American
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top