Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:24:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LeadBreakfast:

Rhetorcial question: How obtuse can you be? I didn't  say a thing about the border but you'll continue your whataboutisms endlessly until the next slobber on Ukedong thread. However, if was to mention something about the border, I'd say...

You want to know the difference? It's OUR fucking border. Money spent in our country to protect our country from invaders.

Log off and go dye your hair blue and yellow or something, fuck's sake.
View Quote

So you don’t support stronger border policies?

It is our country. There’s only a handful of people here (3, last I checked) who have mobilized for the border.

Numerous people here have made the demands of the pro Ukraine crowd that they go to Ukraine to directly participate in fighting otherwise they can’t have an opinion.

Expecting people to live up to their own standards is not bad.

Should you ? No. It’s a free country. You can express an opinion.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:27:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:29:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Castrolr1:
Is this true
View Quote

That’s fake.

Zelenskyy’s goon squads are snatching up everyone for the meat grinder

There are no men left in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:31:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Democrats joined up with 8 republicans to unseat McCarthy and people here said very little about that.

Moscow marge lost. Her naive and idiotic amendments failed.

When you headed to the border?

Can’t demand border security without being personally involved
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By iveseenalittleontv:

what point are you trying to make here?  and you didn't explain which girl of mine lost.  i'm also interested in the coincidental support you give to democrat causes in just about every case except for bump stocks.  

Democrats joined up with 8 republicans to unseat McCarthy and people here said very little about that.

Moscow marge lost. Her naive and idiotic amendments failed.

Originally Posted By HecklerKac:

When are you headed over to fight, Rambo?

I cant not want gazillions of US tax dollars being pissed away on foreign countries and corruption without first going to the boarder to stand guard? Idgi
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#5]

I cant not want gazillions of US tax dollars being pissed away on foreign countries and corruption without first going to the boarder to stand guard? Idgi
View Quote

I don’t make the rules, sir.

If you’re not willing to something inside our own country it it’s not logical to demand others to do something far more costly and troublesome by traveling to Europe.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:52:51 PM EDT
[#6]
With the money we’re sending, UKR might be able to afford American mercs to fight their war.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:57:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Ukrane won already, some in gd said so
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:13:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aeroworksxp] [#8]
Having the US/western nations involved in any way with Ukraine is signing their cultural death warrant.  Only with Russia would they remain Ukrainian as they know it now. Facts. Sadly.

I guess it's a bonus the west is having all their men and linages killed off. Make way for the imports.

IMHO, if you support our involvement with Ukraine, you must really hate them. Because you are enabling their complete destruction down the road.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:25:12 PM EDT
[#9]

I don't make the rules, sir.

If you're not willing to something inside our own country it it's not logical to demand others to do something far more costly and troublesome by traveling to Europe.

View All Quotes

I don't make the rules, sir.

If you're not willing to something inside our own country it it's not logical to demand others to do something far more costly and troublesome by traveling to Europe.

Do you read what you write? An American can't disagree with his tax dollars going overseas without standing at the US border with a gun?

By the same logic we aren't allowed to disagree with Obama's Cash4Nukes Iran program either.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:52:34 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

No one here thinks you’re a hero for helping illegals cross the border so stop bringing it up.

Likewise no one thinks you’re a hero for protecting DC from the evil insurrectionists.

You’re literally the definition of “just following orders.”
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:07:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
Having the US/western nations involved in any way with Ukraine is signing their cultural death warrant.  Only with Russia would they remain Ukrainian as they know it now. Facts. Sadly.

I guess it's a bonus the west is having all their men and linages killed off. Make way for the imports.

IMHO, if you support our involvement with Ukraine, you must really hate them. Because you are enabling their complete destruction down the road.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:

This is a very asinine and wrong view.

When you look at what Russia has done to Ukrainians such as forced deportations, cultural destruction, genocide, and Russification They aren’t trying to protect Ukrainian culture and heritage, they are trying to destroy it and make it another Russian colony forever.

Why do you think Russian teachers were brought in to teach Russian, not Ukrainian history?

https://www.rferl.org/amp/ukraine-detains-russian-teachers-occupied-territory/32031705.html
Originally Posted By Hill_monkey:
Ukrane won already, some in gd said so

Russia already claimed they won multiple times.
Numerous pro Russian posters here have made specific dates for when Kyiv was supposed to collapse yet here we are

Originally Posted By atavistic:
With the money we’re sending, UKR might be able to afford American mercs to fight their war.

How does money spent here pay for “mercs”?

I wouldn’t accept payment in the form of atacms or ordnance.

Would you?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:09:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By HKocher:

No one here thinks you’re a hero for helping illegals cross the border so stop bringing it up.
View All Quotes

What did I do at the border? Do you know?

I don’t recall helping anyone. Did buy a ton of guns and turn folks over to bp.

Likewise no one thinks you’re a hero for protecting DC from the evil insurrectionists.

It’s an insurrection now? I’ve told folks insurrections don’t bring unarmed people.

You’re literally the definition of “just following orders.”

Except for that whole refusing the clot shot thing
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:13:32 PM EDT
[#13]

I don’t recall helping anyone. Did buy a ton of guns and turn folks over to bp.

It’s an insurrection now? I’ve told folks insurrections don’t bring unarmed people.

Except for that whole refusing the clot shot thing
View Quote

Lol, you really have no shame.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:05:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Lol, you really have no shame.
View Quote

Are you not able to respond to anything beyond “lol you really have no shame”?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:40:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kihn] [#15]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Ukraine is undoubtedly more democratic than the USA. If that's your standard, supporting Ukraine makes sense.

It's not my standard, but you're the one touting 'muh dumocracy.' I sure didn't bring it up.
View Quote

There's nothing in Ukraine that is democratic. They had a coup in 2014. Then they engaged in a civil war against fellow Ukrainians who got pissed about it.

Despite your red herring.

Yes, we are now seeing how democratic the USA is here. Election fraud. An Intelligence community that decides who can be president. A Uniparty that supports all of this and open borders to boot. Coincidentally, the ones doing all of this, they are the same people who support Ukriane aid. The same people you are siding with. That's how stupid your argument is.

ETA: did you even read your article? George Will, the 2016 Hillary for President supporter's argument is for supporting the fight in Ukraine bcause 'democracy'.
Just another instance of the stupidity of your argument.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:42:38 AM EDT
[#16]
I have no clue how the mods allow him to post here. He’s an obvious troll. Just keeps hammering away at anyone that doesn’t gargle ukraines balls
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:24:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Kihn:

There's nothing in Ukraine that is democratic. They had a coup in 2014.
View All Quotes

There's nothing in Ukraine that is democratic. They had a coup in 2014.

A revolution, not a coup.
Then they engaged in a civil war against fellow Ukrainians who got pissed about it.

"Fellow Ukrainians"

You can't call it a "civil war" when the invasion is run by the FSB, GRU, and backed up by "little green men" in Russian Army only tanks, Buks, Tochka missile launchers, and speaking Russian.

Originally Posted By 20229mm:
I have no clue how the mods allow him to post here. He’s an obvious troll. Just keeps hammering away at anyone that doesn’t gargle ukraines balls

I heard the same from Democrats when I refused to get the clot shot.

"How come you're allowed outside without a shot? You shouldn't be! You don't have your booster or shots like we do!"

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:32:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kihn] [#18]

"Fellow Ukrainians"

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/8/26/1409052329103/Four-Russian-servicemen-a-012.jpg?width=620&dpr=1&s=none

You can't call it a "civil war" when the invasion is run by the FSB, GRU, and backed up by "little green men" in Russian Army only tanks, Buks, Tochka missile launchers, and speaking Russian.

"How come you're allowed outside without a shot? You shouldn't be! You don't have your booster or shots like we do!"

View Quote

Was there a change in government? Yes there was.
Was it the overthrow of an oppressive government, to be replaced by something new? NO it was not.
What was the change? the elimination of one political party's influence (while the others remained- may have changed names) in the existing system.
Did the majority of politicians in the fed government remain? yes they did.
Was there a change of the Constitution? No, they added two amendments in the following years.
All that changed was the number and composition of political parties. They eliminated some competition in their existing system. For control.

IT WAS A COUP.

ETA: the Uke government did change to a dictatorship in 2022.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:45:05 AM EDT
[#19]

Was it the overthrow of an oppressive government, to be replaced by something new? NO it was not.
What was the change? the elimination of one political party's influence (while the others remained- may have changed names) in the existing system.
Was there a change of the Constitution? No, they added two amendments in the following years.
All that changed was the number and composition of political parties. They eliminated some competition in their existing system. For control.

IT WAS A COUP.

View All Quotes

"Fellow Ukrainians"

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/8/26/1409052329103/Four-Russian-servicemen-a-012.jpg?width=620&dpr=1&s=none

IT WAS A COUP.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2020/09/what-is-a-color-revolution/

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:58:58 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

He dosen't like what I like!!  Ban him!!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:23:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By MyakkaVice:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MyakkaVice:

it's helpful to work on discernment so you can tell the difference between disagreement and propaganda.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:26:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: R0N] [#22]
Originally Posted By iveseenalittleontv:

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2020/09/what-is-a-color-revolution/

View Quote

I was informed pointing the U.S. involvement in color revolutions was an embarrassment to myself
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:42:33 AM EDT
[#23]
We know, u can let go of your dick now...

And im sure lots of GDers are eager to go down south to play BP and hand out waters, guide invaders through holes in the fence, or even be trampled on without being able to do anything about it not that im blaming the agents themselves, orders, right?

Anyway, prophet, when is this war due to end? Let me rephrase that, when's ukraine suppose to win? Or was suppose to win?
Im sure this is the last "aid package" coming from our pockets, right?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:10:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Aside from the Ukebro ball gargling crowd, is everyone else starting to catch on to the grift, yet?

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:40:59 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

None of that actually happened to you in real life though.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:52:04 AM EDT
[#26]

I don’t make the rules, sir.

If you’re not willing to something inside our own country it it’s not logical to demand others to do something far more costly and troublesome by traveling to Europe.

View Quote

You’re right you don’t, you just blindly follow them.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:54:13 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

There is nothing left to say to you and your kind that still falls inside the COC. Got anything else?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:02:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Aside from the Ukebro ball gargling crowd, is everyone else starting to catch on to the grift, yet?

View Quote

Oh, the irony of a headline…

German army prepares plan to ready US troops to fight on Nato’s eastern front

https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-army-prepares-plan-ready-165519779.html

Flashback quote from Zelenskyyy in February of 2023 -
Zelensky says U.S. will have to send "sons and daughters to war" if U.S. support for Ukraine wanes
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:03:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaerMorhenResident] [#29]
The Bill provides approximately $3 Billion to help resettle economic migrants/refugees into the USA from Africa, the Middle East, and Central America.  

So, not only did it not provide a single penny in border security it actually is funding more migration into the USA.

This at a time when U.S. Fertility rates are at a record low. https://www.wsj.com/us-news/america-birth-rate-decline-a111d21b

This nation is doomed.

Every year we sink deeper into Hell.  

Is the Ukie Bros' strategy to make the USA such a shit hole that nobody would want to invade it?  If so, they're doing a real damn good job. Maybe that's how they're protecting the homeland?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:11:16 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

It will never end. From day one there was no accountability, no plan, no audit. When the war ultimately finds it's pre-determined fate, then the real costs will start stacking up. The cost to rebuild and grift will dwarf the war costs.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:21:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
The Bill provides approximately $3 Billion to help resettle economic migrants/refugees into the USA from Africa, the Middle East, and Central America.  

So, not only did it not provide a single penny in border security it actually is funding more migration into the USA.

This at a time when U.S. Fertility rates are at a record low. https://www.wsj.com/us-news/america-birth-rate-decline-a111d21b

This nation is doomed.

Every year we sink deeper into Hell.  

Is the Ukie Bros' strategy to make the USA such a shit hole that nobody would want to invade it?  If so, they're doing a real damn good job. Maybe that's how they're protecting the homeland?
View Quote

Ayup. The US/western economic model needs exponential population growth to survive and function.  Birth rates have been in the toilet since the 80’s.  This is why they haven’t done shit about illegal immigration for 40+ years.. and have actually supported it via foreign aid.

Ever wonder how those 18yr old malnourished Africans and middle easterners get the tens of thousands in US cash to give to the cartels in Mexico for their ride across the border… now you know.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:30:50 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

All you are doing/ did is helping funnel bodies to BP to make rounding up easier and processing faster.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:06:45 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

I thought I was pretty clear and succinct, but if I need it to spell it out for you.

How many invaders did you physically stop from crossing into our country? How many did you remove from our country and send back to their homes? No, you just handed them off to the Border Patrol who processed them, gave them a court date, and sent them on their way into our country, maybe with a bus ride to their favorite red state. You’re no better than the Border Patrol who was just following orders.

After Jan 6 you kitted up and get deployed to protect our masters from the common rabble, complete with live ammo, inevitable to shoot said rabble if they got out of line. Again, just following orders.

And these are the things you brag about?

And your defense to this is that you didn’t accept the vaccine?

So let me get this straight, the only time you let your principles take over and disobey orders is when it directly affects your personal health and welfare?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:33:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HKocher] [#34]
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

Ayup. The US/western economic model needs exponential population growth to survive and function.  Birth rates have been in the toilet since the 80’s.  This is why they haven’t done shit about illegal immigration for 40+ years.. and have actually supported it via foreign aid.
View Quote

I think that’s a BS excuse the gov’t and media feed us. Yes the country needs a growth of TAXPAYERS to sustain the economy. But when you import a bunch of third worlders and immediately condition them to be reliant on the gov’t and produce a bunch of offspring with the same mentality, you’re doing the exact opposite and creating additional burden on the economy.

And that’s not even counting the costs related to increased crime and potential terrorism and other “unintended” consequences.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:35:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Not such a game changer after all.  Very bad when Ukrainian Propaganda.com,  I mean Yahoo.com is posting stuff like this.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukraine-pulls-us-provided-abrams-232304130.html
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:46:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#36]

View All Quotes

The death and destruction ends when ever Putin decides the genocide of young Russian men is enough.

Since the extremist republicans decided to play partisan politics we have to plan ahead.

By the way, where’s the bill to cut 50% of the fed gov spending? I haven’t seen it. Moscow Marjorie hasn’t sent one of those in yet but has had time to create conscription notices for others.

Originally Posted By ZitiForBreakfast:

All you are doing/ did is helping funnel bodies to BP to make rounding up easier and processing faster.

Except for the turnbacks, narcotics, and arrests made.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/texas-standoff-border-shelby-park-greg-abbott.amp

Oh, and literally
Flipping Biden off.

Originally Posted By Subpar:

I never got the Covid shot. Yes, I was harassed by the Dod and abbot’s TMD over it. Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:42:31 AM EDT
[#37]

The death and destruction ends when ever Putin decides the genocide of young Russian men is enough.

Since the extremist republicans decided to play partisan politics we have to plan ahead.

By the way, where’s the bill to cut 50% of the fed gov spending? I haven’t seen it. Moscow Marjorie hasn’t sent one of those in yet but has had time to create conscription notices for others.

Oh, and literally
Flipping Biden off.

I never got the Covid shot. Yes, I was harassed by the Dod and abbot’s TMD over it. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_3480_jpeg-3197921.JPG
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By ZitiForBreakfast:

Oh, and literally
Flipping Biden off.

Originally Posted By Subpar:

I never got the Covid shot. Yes, I was harassed by the Dod and abbot’s TMD over it. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_3480_jpeg-3197921.JPG

ladies and gentlemen, behold the world's perfect RINO.  the actions and words sound good but they never dare to challenge the uniparty's power or real goals.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:52:44 AM EDT
[#38]

I could see taking a unit patch or some piece of kit off a guy YOU smoked. Buying the personal effects of dead guy someone else killed in another county halfway across the world screams of an extreme LARPer murder porn fetish.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

enemy soldier 'souvenirs' has been a thing since -- forever

you and i many not be into it -- but that doesn't change reality

PLUS -- the auction money raised would benefit the Ukrainians financially -- more WIN

I could see taking a unit patch or some piece of kit off a guy YOU smoked. Buying the personal effects of dead guy someone else killed in another county halfway across the world screams of an extreme LARPer murder porn fetish.

When you spend a decade and a half hiding in the rear with the gear while real men go off to war,  you gotta get your jollies somewhere, I guess.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By R0N:

I was informed pointing the U.S. involvement in color revolutions was an embarrassment to myself
View Quote
It's the most bizarre aspect of post covid or post 2016 times.  

I've never seen such obvious realities completely denied due to ideological motivations.

We can acknowledge our involvement in setting the stage for the invasion of Ukraine without causing us to not support them now.  In fact I think our role in setting all this in motion is the best reason to be involved.

Just be honest about it. The American people resent being lied to.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:44:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Shocked, shocked I say.  Ukraine is the second most corrupt country, guess which country is number one.  

But, if it only kills one orc, right, Ukebros?

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:26:19 AM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:22:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

When you spend a decade and a half hiding in the rear with the gear while real men go off to war,  you gotta get your jollies somewhere, I guess.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

enemy soldier 'souvenirs' has been a thing since -- forever

you and i many not be into it -- but that doesn't change reality

PLUS -- the auction money raised would benefit the Ukrainians financially -- more WIN

" I vOlUnTeEreD tWiCe!!! Y u No gO tO bOaRdEr!!!"

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:55:11 AM EDT
[#43]

Nobody started the war in Ukraine except Putin and Russia.

View Quote

Nobody with a half a brain believes that lie any longer dude, Regardless of how many times you repeat it.

WE started every single bit of this when we pulled our standard 'regime change' shit in 2014 and then started talking shit about letting OUR newly installed puppets in Kiev join NATO (and thus putting NATO right in Russias back yard).

You have several lies about this conflict that you repeat over and over...
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:23:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Aaron56:

Nobody with a half a brain believes that lie any longer dude, Regardless of how many times you repeat it.

WE started every single bit of this when we pulled our standard 'regime change' shit in 2014 and then started talking shit about letting OUR newly installed puppets in Kiev join NATO (and thus putting NATO right in Russias back yard).

https://i.imgur.com/XEW5TS9.jpg

View All Quotes

Yep, which is why I consider these proUkraine war threads as nothing more that Democrat Party propaganda as well as neocon Republican Party propaganda.

They sure as hell aren’t proAmerica threads!

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:46:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Alacran:

Yep, which is why I consider these proUkraine war threads as nothing more that Democrat Party propaganda as well as neocon Republican Party propaganda.

View All Quotes

And yet you gleefully quote Russian propaganda and agree with it.  

Honest men can argue about whether America has an obligation to help Ukraine, or whether we can afford it, or whether it’s in our Nations interest to side with Ukraine or Russia.

But the Fact that Russia used little green men (mercenaries and special forces), in the breakaway regions of Ukraine, is not in debate.  

It’s an undeniable fact.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:54:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Jesus H Christ.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:

Honest men can argue about whether America has an obligation to help Ukraine, or whether we can afford it, or whether it’s in our Nations interest to side with Ukraine or Russia.

But the Fact that Russia used little green men (mercenaries and special forces), in the breakaway regions of Ukraine, is not in debate.  

It’s an undeniable fact.
View All Quotes

It’s an undeniable fact.

You want to tell me exactly what Russian propaganda I’ve quoted?

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

It’s an undeniable fact.

Don’t hold your breath. These folks can’t grasp the fact that we did install said clown (literal clown) and then talked about them joining NATO.  Russia likely meddled in Ukraine with the “little green men.”  No difference from our meddling. Can you guess what we would have done if the Russians had installed a pro Russia leader in Mexico and then started talking about moving nukes into Mexico?  We would have been in Mexico kicking ass ricky tick.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:18:05 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

It’s an undeniable fact.

Everything he doesn’t agree with is Russian propaganda.  

Everything.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:26:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R0N] [#50]

View Quote

I learned everything that does not comport 100% with the narrative is considered Russian propaganda
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top