BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:35:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SuperEighteen:

Don’t hold your breath. These folks can’t grasp the fact that we did install said clown (literal clown) and then talked about them joining NATO.  Russia likely meddled in Ukraine with the “little green men.”  No difference from our meddling. Can you guess what we would have done if the Russians had installed a pro Russia leader in Mexico and then started talking about moving nukes into Mexico?  We would have been in Mexico kicking ass ricky tick.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alacran:
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
Originally Posted By Aaron56:
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Nobody started the war in Ukraine except Putin and Russia.

Nobody with a half a brain believes that lie any longer dude, Regardless of how many times you repeat it.

WE started every single bit of this when we pulled our standard 'regime change' shit in 2014 and then started talking shit about letting OUR newly installed puppets in Kiev join NATO (and thus putting NATO right in Russias back yard).

https://i.imgur.com/XEW5TS9.jpg

You have several lies about this conflict that you repeat over and over...

Yep, which is why I consider these proUkraine war threads as nothing more that Democrat Party propaganda as well as neocon Republican Party propaganda.

They sure as hell aren’t proAmerica threads!

And yet you gleefully quote Russian propaganda and agree with it.  

Honest men can argue about whether America has an obligation to help Ukraine, or whether we can afford it, or whether it’s in our Nations interest to side with Ukraine or Russia.

But the Fact that Russia used little green men (mercenaries and special forces), in the breakaway regions of Ukraine, is not in debate.  

It’s an undeniable fact.

You want to tell me exactly what Russian propaganda I’ve quoted?

Don’t hold your breath. These folks can’t grasp the fact that we did install said clown (literal clown) and then talked about them joining NATO.  Russia likely meddled in Ukraine with the “little green men.”  No difference from our meddling. Can you guess what we would have done if the Russians had installed a pro Russia leader in Mexico and then started talking about moving nukes into Mexico?  We would have been in Mexico kicking ass ricky tick.

Yeah, this wouldn't be the first time he’s abruptly dropped out of our conversation.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:41:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Subpar:

Everything he doesn’t agree with is Russian propaganda.  

Everything.
View Quote

Originally Posted By R0N:

I learned everything that does not comport 100% with the narrative is considered Russian propaganda
View Quote

That certainly seems to be the case yet every source that expresses their perspective is pure and clean as the driven snow, including this source -

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:19:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zaitcev] [#3]
I know a guy, a conservative NPC as they come. He's been equating American greatness with propping the genocidal regime in Kiev all this time. But he suddenly flipped when this package came through. His trigger was ... that a bunch of Congresscritters were waving the cry-and-pee flags in the chamber after the vote. A purely symbolic gesture, but he was offended. Supposedly the protocol previously was to wave flags of other countries only when welcoming their heads of state or other high officials addressing the Congress.

I also know one lady who also flipped on this because of the passage of this package. Her reasoning was better grounded, however. She's upset that nothing is being done about the border security. Splitting of the bills is obviously a complete surrender.

One by one they realize how they were duped. But it literally took years and billions upon billions wasted.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:30:15 AM EDT
[#4]

I learned everything that does not comport 100% with the narrative is considered Russian propaganda
View All Quotes

That's not correct at all.

Everything.

Incorrect also.

Facts we can safely say:

Russia's war is not going well.

Don’t hold your breath. These folks can’t grasp the fact that we did install said clown (literal clown) and then talked about them joining NATO.  

Who did we "install"?

Russia likely meddled in Ukraine with the “little green men.”  No difference from our meddling.

Please point out where we sent uniformed soldiers into Ukraine to commit war crimes and ethnic cleansing. I'll wait.

There is no "likely". We know from Putin's own admission and earlier (before he admitted it) that Russian soldiers shared pictures of themselves in Ukraine

Can you guess what we would have done if the Russians had installed a pro Russia leader in Mexico and then started talking about moving nukes into Mexico?  We would have been in Mexico kicking ass ricky tick.

Your example is missing facts.

The USA hasn't treated Mexico like Russia has treated their neighbors.

Why is Venezuela an outpost for Russia and why haven't we invaded them?

I remember you were quoting a lot of zero hedge.

Nobody with a half a brain believes that lie any longer dude, Regardless of how many times you repeat it.

To claim The US invaded Ukraine is false.

Russia did.

Please point out where the US invaded Ukraine.

I'll be waiting. Russian soldiers were seen in Ukraine in 2014, not American.

WE started every single bit of this when we pulled our standard 'regime change' shit in 2014 and then started talking shit about letting OUR newly installed puppets in Kiev join NATO (and thus putting NATO right in Russias back yard).

That is incorrect.

Attachment Attached File

The Russian backed puppet ran on the promise of closer ties with the EU and he subsequently abandoned his word and the people protested and he was subsequently  charged by the Rada and fled.

By all means, @aaron56 , post them.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:34:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Slovak prime minister Robert Fico made fun  of his own country's 4 million euro aid to Ukraine, saying it was as effective as farting on a tree, using a local figure of speech

https://unn.ua/en/news/its-like-farting-in-a-tree-fico-mocks-slovaks-who-raised-4-million-euros-for-the-armed-forces
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:44:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#6]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:
Slovak prime minister Robert Fico made fun  of his own country's 4 million euro aid to Ukraine, saying it was as effective as farting on a tree, using a local figure of speech

https://unn.ua/en/news/its-like-farting-in-a-tree-fico-mocks-slovaks-who-raised-4-million-euros-for-the-armed-forces
View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

"farting on a tree" means something else in Ukraine, too.

Originally Posted By STRIKE504:

" I vOlUnTeEreD tWiCe!!! Y u No gO tO bOaRdEr!!!"

It's a valid response to the people who demand folks who support the Ukraine aid enlist in the AFU.

Congresswoman horseface drafted an amendment that said everyone who voted for Ukraine aid should be conscripted and sent to Ukraine.

What if we did the same for the border issue?

Double standards do exist.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 11:37:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#7]

View All Quotes

No, you don’t.  My sources in the Ukraine topics have mostly been Europe msm, which is better, more honest than American msm.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#8]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/photo_2024-04-08_05-30-51__3__jpg-3201793.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/photo_2024-04-08_05-30-52__3__jpg-3201794.JPG

It's a valid response to the people who demand folks who support the Ukraine aid enlist in the AFU.

Congresswoman horseface drafted an amendment that said everyone who voted for Ukraine aid should be conscripted and sent to Ukraine.

View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/photo_2024-04-08_05-30-51__3__jpg-3201793.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/photo_2024-04-08_05-30-52__3__jpg-3201794.JPG

If conscripted to go to the border meant using the same tactics as used in Ukraine...no one would need to be conscripted. You'd have plenty of volunteers if they were actually defending the border...no one wants to go 'defend' the border by handing out space blankets and goodie bags.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:49:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Incorrect also.

Facts we can safely say:

Who did we "install"?

Please point out where we sent uniformed soldiers into Ukraine to commit war crimes and ethnic cleansing. I'll wait.

There is no "likely". We know from Putin's own admission and earlier (before he admitted it) that Russian soldiers shared pictures of themselves in Ukraine

Russia did.

That is incorrect.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/1000017420_png-3048919_jpeg-3201767.JPG

The Russian backed puppet ran on the promise of closer ties with the EU and he subsequently abandoned his word and the people protested and he was subsequently  charged by the Rada and fled.

View All Quotes

Everything.

Incorrect also.

Facts we can safely say:

Don’t hold your breath. These folks can’t grasp the fact that we did install said clown (literal clown) and then talked about them joining NATO.  

Who did we "install"?

Russia likely meddled in Ukraine with the “little green men.”  No difference from our meddling.

Can you guess what we would have done if the Russians had installed a pro Russia leader in Mexico and then started talking about moving nukes into Mexico?  We would have been in Mexico kicking ass ricky tick.

Russia did.

That is incorrect.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/1000017420_png-3048919_jpeg-3201767.JPG

Gotta hand it to you man you are the king of the Ukebros I've never seen someone take the time to quote and respond to so many people in a thread I'm impressed.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:16:17 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes

Did you win the eBay auction for the dead guy’s underwear?  
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:24:15 PM EDT
[#11]
How many missiles has Russia installed in Venezuela?  They are not a border nation. Long as Russia isn’t arming them with WMDs, they can play in that shithole.

Also my statement about Mexico, which you sidestepped, wasn’t about how nice we are to them. It was about a foreign country setting up a puppet government and bringing in nukes.

We were not running around in Ukraine raping and killing like the Russ but we did meddle in their election and got clown boy elected.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:26:15 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 12:01:28 AM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

Nope, however you can get those from a crooked supply sgt in Moscow

Originally Posted By Techsan02:

If conscripted to go to the border meant using the same tactics as used in Ukraine...no one would need to be conscripted. You'd have plenty of volunteers if they were actually defending the border...no one wants to go 'defend' the border by handing out space blankets and goodie bags.

The border situation is not the same as Ukraine.

Every single person I arrested was compliant and never fought or assaulted any of my guys or the BP agents.

The people who openly state they want to use heavy weapons on unarmed people are not the ones we need in any kind of gov positions.

Can you point out where any guard dude handed out space blankets and goodie bags?

I certainly didn't.

Originally Posted By Kelty:
Does Ukraine even have 10 year's worth of bodies to throw into the meat grinder?

Hell, I have serious doubts the US will still be around in 5 years. Then again, Russia was supposed to implode a year ago so who knows.

Ukraine is fighting a defensive war. With western tech they are very capable of causing Russia to go into 1917 2.0 which already happened once with Hotdogman.

Originally Posted By Thunder900:

The West is still buying Russian oil.

Russia is still trying their best to buy western parts and avoid the sanctions.
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top